Yehi hai Zindagi Rajeev Khandelwal FF -Part 46 Page 79

Sanjana4Rajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi friends ,

This is my second FF..as my previous project Kabhi Socha Naa tha is coming to a conclusion so I thought to write a new FF..so I really need your feedbacks and support ..I'm sure you will all love this fanfic as it connects it towards life and will be somehow the view of the characters will connect to many individuals..So stay tunned!..Happy Reading!!

Yehi Hai Zindagii..

This story is about three friends who has different ideology towards life.They are inseparable,or often termed as the "three musketeers"and many people appreciate their friendships as their bonding is unbreakable and each of them support their views and ideology.However,their parents moves to different states despite of that they still keep in touch via phones and mails.After sixteen years,they meet and lives in the same colony.But somehow,destiny will change when the word love comes to their life..what will happened ..only the time will tell...

Character Sketch

Rajeev Khandelwal as Nihaal Sharma

Nihaal  a software engineer by profession.He belongs to the wealthy rich family,handsome and suave also termed as the most eligible bachelor of the country.His ideology is different than his family and simply he does not believe in show-offs or dekhawa and he does not believe in inferiority and he believed that everybody should be respected as the same way.He believes that life is full of enjoyment and each one of them should enjoy their life till their last breath.The best quality about him is that he never took anyone for granted.

Aamna Shariff as Shifali Kapoor

Shifali is a fashion designer and runs her own company called S.K Fashions LTD.She is a fashionable,glamorous,and full of bindaas.However,many people will believe that despite of her diva personality ,she will be mistaken as an attitude problem which she is not..she is kind at heart.Despite belong to the well known industrial family,she believes in her own identity which her family fully supports her.Her ultimate goal of life is achievement,success and fame.She wants to accomplish everything in her own term without any interference.

Priyanka Bassi as Chhavi Bansal

Chhavi is a doctor by profession.She is traditional ,simple and a girl next door but yet very practical towards life.She believes that everything should be in balanced in life that is career,friends,family which people really appreciates about her .She is a perfectionist and dislike lies.Her ultimate goal in life is to build an hospital and a house for under-privileged people and fulfill their basic needs and provide treatment that they required!..

Gurmeet Choudhary as Sahil Shergill

Sahil is a doctor by profession.He is very friendly in nature and Chhavi's college friend.As soon he break up with Sonia ,he met his mate after long time and instantly getting attracted towards Chhavi and they both got engaged as per their parents wish.He always wanted to keep Chhavi happy at any cost despite of the fact that he knew that she is in love with Nihaal. 

PM LIST

1) Hinal60

2)Pumpkinn

3) monikaseth

4)ronojoy_ria

5) svpd   

6)  rajeevkiijann

7) Pinky901

8) PoonamT

9) -purnima-

10) momorockz

11) Surya.Ravi
                                                    12) 
maaneetpriyanka

13)  dazzling_glory 

14) ~~~~

15) Suhana.dixit

16) angel0912

INDEX..

Part 1 - PG -1 

Part 2- PG 3

Part 3- PG 5

Part 4 - PG 6

Part 5- PG 7 

Part 6 PG 8

Part 7 and 8 PG 8

Part 9 PG 9

Part 10 PG 10

part 11 PG 13

Part 12 PG 14

Part 13 PG 16

Part 14 PG 17

Part 15 PG 19

part 16 pg 22

part 17 pg 23

part 18 pg 24

part 19 pg 29

part 20 pg 32

part 21 pg 32

part 22 pg 38

part 23 pg 40 

part 24 pg 43

part 25 pg 45 

part 26 pg 47

part 27 pg 49

part 28 pg 51

part 29 pg 54

part 30 pg 55

part 31 pg 57

Edited by Sanjana4Rajeev - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronojoy_ria thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hit
the introduction seems interesting
i really liked it
now i just wonder with whom 
rajeev will land
as two heroine are besr 
plz cont soon and pm me
Sanjana4Rajeev thumbnail
Part 1
It's eight am in the morning and there has being a rush in Sharma Mansion.The servants busy 
setting up the table and it is almost nine am and everybody is ready for the meal.Jaidev,Mansi
and Disha is at the dinning table and ready for the meal.
Mansi: Peter..the food looks delicious..but where's the spoon?
Peter: Here you go ma'am!
Mansi: thanks love!!..main spoon ke bina reh nah in sakti..because it will spoil my manicured nails!
Disha:What is this mom..Phir se yeh ghissa phissa khana..
Mansi: Relax baby..I have got your favorite waffles done!
Disha: oh thank goodness!!..
Jaidev: So sab log to a Gaye hai..leaking where's Nihaal?I have a good news for him!
Mansi: I know..tum vahin Soch rahi ho jaise main Soch rahi hoon...you're fixing alliance with 
Natasha..right?
Jaidev: absolutely!!..after all she is perfect for the family..
Disha: Hold on ..hold on...do you think Bhai maan jayega..I don't think so!!..and I don't think 
he will accept it because it is your choice..so please dad..don't even bother o think about it..
Jaidev: let's see..he has to agree..
Later a young man entered the dinning hall..and he greats everyone and smile!
Nihaal: Good morning everyone!!..seems like a huge discussion going...
Disha:haan Bhai..you're in the dead meat!
Nihaal: kyun..ab Maine kya kiya hi?
Jaidev: I heard it from your mom bout your excuses of getting married...
Nihaal: Yes dad!!.you have heard it right!!..And let me make it clear..forget about make me getting married
because main apni pasand ki larkin se shaadi karunga..and by the way..yeh auraat meri maa Nahin hai..she is your second wife...and Mansi..stay away from my life..because..I know you very well...and please take care of yourself and your beauty!!..after all looks matter to you!!..alright..I don't want to spoil my morning..have a good day!!..
Jaidev and Mansi gets irritated while Disha enjoyed every single bit because she knew this will going to happen..

Sanjana4Rajeev thumbnail
Now heading to the hospital..we can see a young lady entered the hospital dressed in churridar and the hospital staff greeted her with warmth..she enters her cabin reading the report..and soon her dad calls..

Nishchay: hello beta...did you reached the hospital?
Chhavi: haan dad...safely pahung gayi hoon..
Nishchay: good beta but you have forgotten your lunch..
Chhavi: don't worry dad..main canteen main khalungi...now you please take care...love you dad..
Nishchay: love you beta!!

Chhavi heads towards the children ward and examine everyone...after checking up..she examines Rohan..her close patient..and examines him.

Chhavi: good morning Rohan!
Rohan: good morning didi..kaisi ho?
Chhavi:main bilkul thik on..in fact bohot Khush hoon!
Rohan: kyun dii...
Chhavi: because tumhari reports normal hai..it's progressing...
Rohan: wow didi...thank you so much!!..here's a card for you...
Chhavi : card..let's see...Happy teachers day?
Rohan : today is teachers day..aur aap meri teacher ki tarah how.you narrate everything what happened inside the hospital...and teach me everything...aap meri idol ho..
Chhavi : oh how sweet you are...thank you sweetheart!!

Now heading towards S.K fashion Ltd..a well known fashion house in own.It is described  that there has been a huge chaos in the company..as they have been selected as Lakme India Fashion week..while a young lady entered the room..and she went to her cabin with her assistant.
Priya: good morning ma'am!
Shifali: babes please don't call me ma'am...only Shifali..so tell me..is everything ready for the finale?
Priya: yes the major segments is done..
Shifali: but what is this Priya..how come the lehenga is unfinished..yeh show stopper outfit hai..I don't want any further embarrassment!..so please..get it quick!..and no excuses...aur haan...I hope the models is finished rehearsing..and gave a final touch..because 3 din baad..the real show will start...and remember..I want every single media person to cover our fashion show..and make sure everything is ready and invite all of the guests from the fashion world..I want them o cheer us!!..now get back to work!!

Nihaal: Uff..finally got rid of work...let's call the angels..
The calls got conferences..and Shifali and Chhavi picks up the phone.
Nihaal: hello ladies...
Shifali: hey speak up the devil.l.how are you all?
Chhavi : I'm good..how are you?
Shifali: I'm good..yeh Batao Nihaal..why are you so quite...usually you are th one who blabber the phone!
Chhavi: I'm sure you had arguments...
Nihaal: don't ask..my parents want me to get married...
Shifali: to acha hai naa...shaadi kar le na..problem kya hai??...someday you have to get married right...
Chhavi : Shifali..please ont teases him...bechara pareshaan hai...I think you have to talk to your parents...I'm sure they will understand!..
Shifali: exactly!
Nihaal: yeah right..they are the last person to understand...anyway..guys did you realize..it has been 16 years...and we still in touch on phone..when are we meeting up?
Shifali: that reminds me..you guys have to come to Mumbai..for my fashion show...aur isse bahaane mein reunion ho jayega...
Chhavi : fantastic...I'm coming to Mumbai...can't wait to meet you all..finally!!...
Nihaal : yes finally..so..see you guys...can't wait to see you!!..bye guys...
Chhavi and Shifali : bye...take care!!
momorockz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wwoowww superb start πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
loved rajiv entry sceneπŸ˜ƒ
chavi is so sweetπŸ˜ƒ
two bestest heroines πŸ˜›πŸ˜›very intresting πŸ˜›rajiv kahan jaye ga?
loved the convo πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
waiting for next update
Edited by momorockz - 11 years ago
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb start πŸ‘love to read more 
ronojoy_ria thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi
the up is really good