Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: indi52

a survivor's guide to how to handle people you hate.

or an analysis of episode 67

1. make sure, no matter what, you crash land into their lives at least once a day. a meeting a day will make the hatred, also known as nafrat, stay. you can choose to do this anywhere you wish. ramps have proven to be extremely useful, especially if tripping gorgeously is a major part of plan. you can find them on the streets, in their office, at sundry sacred trees, dargahs, mandirs, best of all, of course, at their home. oh nothing quite like that. home is where the hate is.

2. dream of them on a regular basis. in such dreams, it is best to see yourself in the role of hero, them as villain. for example, you are the white wigged, morally superior judge to their "darana dhamkana," rakshas who is forcing a helpless woman in skimpy clothes and come hither look to "l-l-live in" with him "bina shadi," and do "sab kuch" with him too. terrible (where are the samosas). tell him there's no way he can have what he wants. "you are sentenced to living with lavanya (everyone holds their breath, will you force the rakshas to do the right thing and marry this poor maid?)... not."  yes, that's right, throw lavanya out of his life. this will lead to exactly what you want in the future and right now too. the rakshas looking monstrously good in his natty brown jacket, will peruse you ferociously from a low angle shot, say "oh, i can't darao her?!! but i can still scare you, can't i" and glide sublimely to his very own music to be right in front of you, breath touching distance, in just a few long strides. having accomplished your mission, you will fall backward eyes spewing nafrat, lips parting and quivering (it's an age old sign of hatred, especially when combined with heaving bosom). he will stare at you menacingly, eyes gone chocolate. justice will not be able to take such "tauheen," contempt of court. she will discard her blindfold and appear to you as your favourite bua, rolling pin in hand (justice was despatched by you to make samosa, perhaps?). at this point if it all starts to remind you of the white rabbit, the queen of hearts, eliza dolittle, and the horrible henry higgins, fikar not. all is going fantastically. your nafrat is intact. rabba vey, you are so good at this.

3. every time anyone asks you to leave the city your adversary lives in, refuse to. insist that is what your dm recommends. conversely, every time your enemy says she'll leave town, go into a blue funk and get as many flashbacks of her as possible. nothing like a keen memory to sharpen the daggers.

4. following from 3 (which was a bit of a digression into other episodes but was necessary to create a complete guide), also refuse to be not insulted by him. sounds complicated, but it's simple really. this is what you do: even if someone is willing to pay you large sums of money to square up your debt, insist that the only way you will do this is by earning the amount. and that too, only by working in the very home of the person who doesn't farak you, who is always rude, nasty, as insulting as possible, and who makes you feel "main theek nahin hoon," every time you are mean to him. of course, make sure that you throw in a "shart," a strict one that says you will come to work only when he's not around. this works real well, he will hear of it and another level of how dare she hotness will be scaled. 

5. keep your ears clean. whenever anyone mentions, whispers, or even thinks of taking her name, hear it loud and clear. then go still. don't breathe. now, two options: 

5. a. glare at the one who has called your nafrat-ed one by a derogatory name such as chamkili, you may also narrow your eyes devilishly upon being told of her fiendish plans. how dare she put down such a condition... not to see you in your own house? it's MERA ghar... MY house, remember? the one from which you are determined to throw her out (i mean how to trust a guest who keeps climbing into you closet and other internal organs, who can blame you for shouting your most lusty "getooouuut," at her... if only your eyes would agree with your voice, sigh). after eye narrowing, sashay sexily out into the hallway, and on finding her there as she is trying to look nonchalant eating chana, advance menacingly but with ballet like grace toward her, she will be compelled to walk in your direction, eyes only on you. as you cross each other she will mutter nuttily "bina shadi saath saath rakshas," giving you the perfect opportunity to do a mind blowing (see, everything is to your advantage) "what the." then she will dash into a pillar, and you will not miss any opportunity to stare at her. for good measure this will happen twice... this is serious nafrat, samjhi tum?

5.b when option "a" is not available, you must slip into flashback of woh ladki and plenty rabba vey. this episode however that was not necessary. the dream compensated most adequately, phew.

6. always remember to blame the other, only that one person... laad governor, rakshas, uss ladki, uss khushi kumari gupta, any other new names you might come up with... for all the "galati" in the world. one episode you say it, the next episode let your most important hated person do the needful.

1722. as a master strategy, take over his home. rush around teaching his girl friend how to be the girl he doesn't dream of; make her learn to do the things he doesn't like or care for. leap around the drawing room telling a most fascinating tale of a rather playful one, in the most charming and beguiling vein, leaving all who watch, like his nani, his sis, his favourite man servant, floored. to help you in this endeavour, his clueless l-l-live in poor girl friend in chhotey kapde is standing by. at her wonderful cues, prance into action, point with grace and utter appeal toward the one you must hate, and call him by the name of another supreme villain, "kans." make sure you are looking like the cutest and most beautiful nut on earth while doing this, some extra ballet (or taekwondo) lessons might help strike the perfect pose. this will work. can't you tell be the way he's looking at you?

to be continued. we hope you found this guide helpful. illustrations and visuals will be added later to clarify the points. 

a fabulous chance to learn more skills hands on awaits. it's the musician's birthday party, they say he has some wonderful hate tricks that no one can help but fall for. see you at the bash, wish you all a bina shadi saath saath sab kuch kar sakte hain  and an ek saath do do time.

translatiya:  wish you all a "without marriage together can do everything" and "1722 or what sounds like together two two" time.

Indi

Did not read full but brilliantπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† while analysing this episode

how did you forget the first asking to get in the car then the seatbelt scolding and shouting wear the seat belt and then put it with a glare with fingers and himself lingering very close

and brilliant nafrat bareh eyes with rabha we in the background.
Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Katelyn

@DurgaS
Awesome post on the news update!! πŸ‘πŸΌ  Loved it and thanks for doing the investigation!  πŸ˜†  Food and love is in the air!!

@Indi
Loved your post!  I second that!  Who needs a red room when you can have a hot samosas, jalebis, and pakodas! πŸ˜†  Ahhh, I need water too and a cold shower!  😳

Asking Samosas led to this avalanche of feelings right from gutter to rolf and lol😲 what did the innocent samosa do  its saying I am not quilty  me lordEdited by chalhov - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
chalhov ^^^

good point. was thinking of it when work beckoned. point number 8 coming up. πŸ˜†
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

a survivor's guide to how to handle people you hate.

or an analysis of episode 67

1. make sure, no matter what, you crash land into their lives at least once a day. a meeting a day will make the hatred, also known as nafrat, stay. you can choose to do this anywhere you wish. ramps have proven to be extremely useful, especially if tripping gorgeously is a major part of plan. you can find them on the streets, in their office, at sundry sacred trees, dargahs, mandirs, best of all, of course, at their home. oh nothing quite like that. home is where the hate is.

2. dream of them on a regular basis. in such dreams, it is best to see yourself in the role of hero, them as villain. for example, you are the white wigged, morally superior judge to their "darana dhamkana," rakshas who is forcing a helpless woman in skimpy clothes and come hither look to "l-l-live in" with him "bina shadi," and do "sab kuch" with him too. terrible (where are the samosas). tell him there's no way he can have what he wants. "you are sentenced to living with lavanya (everyone holds their breath, will you force the rakshas to do the right thing and marry this poor maid?)... not."  yes, that's right, throw lavanya out of his life. this will lead to exactly what you want in the future and right now too. the rakshas looking monstrously good in his natty brown jacket, will peruse you ferociously from a low angle shot, say "oh, i can't darao her?!! but i can still scare you, can't i" and glide sublimely to his very own music to be right in front of you, breath touching distance, in just a few long strides. having accomplished your mission, you will fall backward eyes spewing nafrat, lips parting and quivering (it's an age old sign of hatred, especially when combined with heaving bosom). he will stare at you menacingly, eyes gone chocolate. justice will not be able to take such "tauheen," contempt of court. she will discard her blindfold and appear to you as your favourite bua, rolling pin in hand (justice was despatched by you to make samosa, perhaps?). at this point if it all starts to remind you of the white rabbit, the queen of hearts, eliza dolittle, and the horrible henry higgins, fikar not. all is going fantastically. your nafrat is intact. rabba vey, you are so good at this.

3. every time anyone asks you to leave the city your adversary lives in, refuse to. insist that is what your dm recommends. conversely, every time your enemy says she'll leave town, go into a blue funk and get as many flashbacks of her as possible. nothing like a keen memory to sharpen the daggers.

4. following from 3 (which was a bit of a digression into other episodes but was necessary to create a complete guide), also refuse to be not insulted by him. sounds complicated, but it's simple really. this is what you do: even if someone is willing to pay you large sums of money to square up your debt, insist that the only way you will do this is by earning the amount. and that too, only by working in the very home of the person who doesn't farak you, who is always rude, nasty, as insulting as possible, and who makes you feel "main theek nahin hoon," every time you are mean to him. of course, make sure that you throw in a "shart," a strict one that says you will come to work only when he's not around. this works real well, he will hear of it and another level of how dare she hotness will be scaled. 

5. keep your ears clean. whenever anyone mentions, whispers, or even thinks of taking her name, hear it loud and clear. then go still. don't breathe. now, two options: 

5. a. glare at the one who has called your nafrat-ed one by a derogatory name such as chamkili, you may also narrow your eyes devilishly upon being told of her fiendish plans. how dare she put down such a condition... not to see you in your own house? it's MERA ghar... MY house, remember? the one from which you are determined to throw her out (i mean how to trust a guest who keeps climbing into you closet and other internal organs, who can blame you for shouting your most lusty "getooouuut," at her... if only your eyes would agree with your voice, sigh). after eye narrowing, sashay sexily out into the hallway, and on finding her there as she is trying to look nonchalant eating chana, advance menacingly but with ballet like grace toward her, she will be compelled to walk in your direction, eyes only on you. as you cross each other she will mutter nuttily "bina shadi saath saath rakshas," giving you the perfect opportunity to do a mind blowing (see, everything is to your advantage) "what the." then she will dash into a pillar, and you will not miss any opportunity to stare at her. for good measure this will happen twice... this is serious nafrat, samjhi tum?

5.b when option "a" is not available, you must slip into flashback of woh ladki and plenty rabba vey. this episode however that was not necessary. the dream compensated most adequately, phew.

6. always remember to blame the other, only that one person... laad governor, rakshas, uss ladki, uss khushi kumari gupta, any other new names you might come up with... for all the "galati" in the world. one episode you say it, the next episode let your most important hated person do the needful.

1722. as a master strategy, take over his home. rush around teaching his girl friend how to be the girl he doesn't dream of; make her learn to do the things he doesn't like or care for. leap around the drawing room telling a most fascinating tale of a rather playful one, in the most charming and beguiling vein, leaving all who watch, like his nani, his sis, his favourite man servant, floored. to help you in this endeavour, his clueless l-l-live in poor girl friend in chhotey kapde is standing by. at her wonderful cues, prance into action, point with grace and utter appeal toward the one you must hate, and call him by the name of another supreme villain, "kans." make sure you are looking like the cutest and most beautiful nut on earth while doing this, some extra ballet (or taekwondo) lessons might help strike the perfect pose. this will work. can't you tell be the way he's looking at you?

to be continued. we hope you found this guide helpful. illustrations and visuals will be added later to clarify the points. 

a fabulous chance to learn more skills hands on awaits. it's the musician's birthday party, they say he has some wonderful hate tricks that no one can help but fall for. see you at the bash, wish you all a bina shadi saath saath sab kuch kar sakte hain  and an ek saath do do time.

translatiya:  wish you all a "without marriage together can do everything" and "1722 or what sounds like together two two" time.

Indi, loved your guide.  I was laughing all the way. In bold, loved them the most. πŸ˜†
indi52 thumbnail
durga ^^^

thanks so much. chalhov's prompt made me add the seat belt warning. now adding what to do should you hear rabba vey.

oh the problems of tackling nafrat.

Originally posted by: DurgaS

@Katelyn, just saw these. The Hitler one is so good. Couldn't stop laughing, the poor guy left other shows for this and what did he get,ha ha. How frustrating! πŸ˜† πŸ€£ 
The food vm, wow. What a compilation of all the food scenes, all those scenes are masterpieces. Katelyn, you really are the queen in finding good  vms. πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ 

These vms are too brilliant to not share!  I'm glad you liked them!  I have a huge collection of vms!  I would like to share them more often but I don't want to cause an Ashi overload!! πŸ˜†  I don't want you all to be sick with Arshi-litis/ fever!!  Oh my bad, I think we are all infected already and there's no cure in sight!  Our only remedy is get more involve and be on this thread! πŸ˜‰

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Today I read some optimistic posts of Sarun return.I wish my dream to see Sarun together in a new show fulfills soon.

Episode-69
 Buaji requested Shyam to go along with them in RM. But how cum he can go there!😈 so he brought the issue of the humiliation. Buaji told him that she is going to show her potent to the Raizadas. She wanted to show them, Khushi is not alone. So they must not mess with her.

In RM Khushi was arranging the final preparation of the pooja. She put little Krishna's idol in the cucumber. Anajli was sad that Shyam couldn't come becoz he had to be with his friend during the operation.πŸ˜† Arnav got upset to see Anjali's sad face. While they were talking he noticed Khushi. He gave her a soft quick look..Hai!!!! meri dil ki dhadkan to tez ho gayi, na jane Khushi ka kya haal hua!  Anjali reminisced  their childhood memories, how Arnav glued the idol with the cucumber. Arnav also got nostalgic and added he got scolded for that.He bid bye to Anjali. Khushi was starring at him Khushi remarked "laad Governor is going to frighten people". loved her expression!

Buaji and Payal came to RM. When the door bell rang,La expected some one else. Buaji got amused to see the big house.she was comparing the house with a stadium. Mami came to poke her. Why are you giving evil eye on our house/ Your whole Laxminagar will fit in our house. So talk according to your status.But Buaji was no less. She compared her with a goat. And coincidently Laxmi was there,making sound. Buaji thought it was Mami who was making the sound. When Mami introduced Laxmi to her, she mockingly said she is the wisest in the family.πŸ˜† 
 Buaji and Nnai were exchanging greetings. Nani was praising Khushi a lot. Then La came there. Buaji got stunned to see La in a revealing dress "bohot khule kapdawali he".When she saw Nani's irritation, she rectified herself very open minded. La's outfits were really very revealing. I mean people don't wander inside the house with this kind of party outfit for sure.

The door bell rang again.It was police on the gate.They asked for Khushi. La concocted this to insult Khushi.  Mami teasingly said,if she sold any torn saree or spoiled sweets or not? Mami, for your kind information, in that case you should go to jail then.All of them got really upset. La was simpering as she was malevolent to Khushi. Police Inspector asked khushi to go with them to the Police station for finger prints. As Mami was enjoying she said verification is necessary as she is the new servant of the house.The inspector agreed that the current situation of Delhi is not so good , so it's better to do the verification. Buaji was fuming and antagonized the inspector. La asked her to chill. She said it's a common fact now and as Khushi comes here everyday, so we can't take any risk. But La you are not the owner of the house or neither welcome there. Don't try to be imperative. Nani came for Khushi's rescue.She assured the Inspector that Khushi belongs to a good family and she takes all the guaranty of her. There is no need to verify. The inspector was about to live ,Nani called them back and suggested them to take La instead. Coz she is also new in the family. Arnav entered right then . He got infuriated to see Police. He asked the police to leave as RM is like a sacrosanct place for them. He fumed to Nani, what is the matter? nani asked him to ask the question to La. She irascibly told him, La invited the police for the janmashtami celebration. ASR sharp intellect suspected something. He glared at La. La got frightened to see ASR's angry look..She evaded from the place  in anticipation. Anjali tried to distract him and requested to forget everything as it was a MU. But I really wish if Arnav should know the fact.😑

Nani begged her ardent apology to Bua.  Khushi was crying in abhorrence. Arnav also was feeling the jolt. He  looked back at Khushi's teary face. She was looking shattered and hurt. He felt the pain. He looked at her with a relenting gaze.No matter what, he can't bear tears in her eyes. Khushi also starred back to him with a billow of emotions. Rabba vey was playing in the BG . He wanted to console her as he suspected something wrong happened to her.

I wanted to share an Arshi VM with an old number. I just love the song and my friend Appy did a full justice to the VM.Plz don't forget to click to to watch

Edited by sohara - 11 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail

@Ami

Thank you for loving both my poems. I read your little marriage story, saras che and I love your mom for being so cool. Please convey my good wishes to her. 😊 

@Sohara

I had been sensing from the pictures you were posting that u were missing them very badly. So, I wanted to write something about it. They have managed to bring a smile on our faces. Lets maintain that smile and enjoy those moments thru these episodes. We are still at Epi 69, have many more to cover. Just keep the hope in your heart intact. Their journey with their fans has just started, they have a long long way to go. Lot of opportunities will come for them to work together. TV couples never work together again? Well, they are going to break that record too. So, keep smiling. It will do you a world of good. 😊  

@All

Thank you all for loving both my poems. There is a big one coming up in the new thread. Hope you all like it. πŸ˜ƒ 
DurgaS thumbnail

durga ^^^

thanks so much. chalhov's prompt made me add the seat belt warning. now adding what to do should you hear rabba vey.

oh the problems of tackling nafrat.

🀣 Ok, read the additions and the laughing continues. The sticky note is hilarious. Can't stop myself. Too good. πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ˜† πŸ€£
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Today I read some optimistic posts of Sarun return.I wish my dream to see Sarun together in a new show fulfills soon.

Episode-69
 Buaji requested Shyam to go along with them in RM. But how cum he can go there!😈 so he brought the issue of the humiliation. Buaji told him that she is going to show her potent to the Raizadas. She wanted to show them, Khushi is not alone. So they must not mess with her.

In RM Khushi was arranging the final preparation of the pooja. She put little Krishna's idol in the cucumber. Anajli was sad that Shyam couldn't come becoz he had to be with his friend during the operation.πŸ˜† Arnav got upset to see Anjali's sad face. While they were talking he noticed Khushi. He gave her a soft quick look..Hai!!!! meri dil ki dhadkan to tez ho gayi, na jane Khushi ka kya haal hua!  Anjali reminisced  their childhood memories, how Arnav glued the idol with the cucumber. Arnav also got nostalgic and added he got scolded for that.He bid bye to Anjali. Khushi was starring at him Khushi remarked "laad Governor is going to frighten people". loved her expression!

Buaji and Payal came to RM. When the door bell rang,La expected some one else. Buaji got amused to see the big house.she was comparing the house with a stadium. Mami came to poke her. Why are you giving evil eye on our house/ Your whole Laxminagar will fit in our house. So talk according to your status.But Buaji was no less. She compared her with a goat. And coincidently Laxmi was there,making sound. Buaji thought it was Mami who was making the sound. When Mami introduced Laxmi to her, she mockingly said she is the wisest in the family.πŸ˜† 
 Buaji and Nnai were exchanging greetings. Nani was praising Khushi a lot. Then La came there. Buaji got stunned to see La in a revealing dress "bohot khule kapdawali he".When she saw Nani's irritation, she rectified herself very open minded. La's outfits were really very revealing. I mean people don't wander inside the house with this kind of party outfit for sure.

The door bell rang again.It was police on the gate.They asked for Khushi. La concocted this to insult Khushi.  Mami teasingly said,if she sold any torn saree or spoiled sweets or not? Mami, for your kind information, in that case you should go to jail then.All of them got really upset. La was simpering as she was malevolent to Khushi. Police Inspector asked khushi to go with them to the Police station for finger prints. As Mami was enjoying she said verification is necessary as she is the new servant of the house.The inspector agreed that the current situation of Delhi is not so good , so it's better to do the verification. Buaji was fuming and antagonized the inspector. La asked her to chill. She said it's a common fact now and as Khushi comes here everyday, so we can't take any risk. But La you are not the owner of the house or neither welcome there. Don't try to be imperative. Nani came for Khushi's rescue.She assured the Inspector that Khushi belongs to a good family and she takes all the guaranty of her. There is no need to verify. The inspector was about to live ,Nani called them back and suggested them to take La instead. Coz she is also new in the family. Arnav entered right then . He got infuriated to see Police. He asked the police to leave as RM is like a sacrosanct place for them. He fumed to Nani, what is the matter? nani asked him to ask the question to La. She irascibly told him, La invited the police for the janmashtami celebration. ASR sharp intellect suspected something. He glared at La. La got frightened to see ASR's angry look..She evaded from the place  in anticipation. Anjali tried to distract him and requested to forget everything as it was a MU. But I really wish if Arnav should know the fact.😑

Nani begged her ardent apology to Bua.  Khushi was crying in abhorrence. Arnav also was feeling the jolt. He  looked back at Khushi's teary face. She was looking shattered and hurt. He felt the pain. He looked at her with a relenting gaze.No matter what, he can't bear tears in her eyes. Khushi also starred back to him with a billow of emotions. Rabba vey was playing in the BG . He wanted to console her as he suspected something wrong happened to her.

I wanted to share an Arshi VM with an old number. I just love the song and my friend Appy did a full justice to the VM.Plz don't forget to click to to watch

in bold pink up there, sohara, i heard it too. wouldn't it be wonderful if it happened. but, i don't know, my heart leapt for a sec, then i read varun is chosen... it was nice to take my mind all the way to a rom com with the two of them. another flavour of emotion and a whole new canvass to act upon. 

a billow of emotions? oh i like the sound of that. 

great update. happy, funny, witty, to intense, very ipk episode. will watch later. here's to barun and sanaya. take care.