Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ipkkndfan30

πŸ˜ƒHi all,

Thread 4 zoomed to thread 5... πŸ‘

I love this !..  I am amazed at the immense love for ipk in this thread.  You all are really extremely talented lot...all in thier own distinct way

Cynthia .. your titles for each episode made me realise that ipk always was planned and executed by the makers so well... it is like a classic novel. Each episode had a specific meaning, a theme around which the story ran. love your titles :)

Ami .. the way you make us all get stuck to your post after reading deserves applause.  πŸ‘  All the pretty pictures of our guy at the end of the post always is like yummilicious desert at the end of an awesome meal πŸ˜†

Supriya.. your collages carry the entire episode in them .. love them.  Thanks for quoting my post on eps 54 into this thread and am so very glad that you like it πŸ˜ƒ

Arshi .. OMG.. your symbolisms are out of the world and are very meaningful πŸ˜ƒ  Thanks for liking my collage :)

Durga .. you have a gift of writing poetry dear.. keep up the work and we love it :)πŸ˜ƒ

Chalov .. I love your insights and the songs you have given in some posts are WOW  πŸ˜ƒ  Actually I cannot write like you all do hence my attempt to put them in pictures.. :)

Wiwy .. your witty replies make me ROFL. πŸ˜†

Indi .. your posts are like a best selling romantic novel. I can imagine a book with your droolworthy writings, with a beautiful cover made by supriya and titled by cynthia...selling like hot cakes / jilebis .  love to read your posts. πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ‘
samin .. I am amazed at your memory ...the way you accumulate and present facts / details related to IPK.  Absolutely marvelous πŸ‘

Everyone else who contributes to this wonderful thread.. hats off to you all.  love u all.

Ritu first I loved your collage it is awesome and thank you for your kind words.  Our IPK is full of symbols, themes and deeper meanings than other serials.  We have fallen in love and when you love, you share.  Aren't we lucky and blessed to be here on this thread? xo
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

Cynthia

Like the titles that you give

He must go tell Mr. Arnav what happened and he leaves the girls with the scorpion, the saboteur. Mami says more mean things to the girls and leaves. Kushi is beyond upset. She is not okay

.Liked your take

Mami acted very mean but could not save either Akash or Arnav from the Lucknow sisters could she she cant interfere with the destiny nor Devi maiyya only delay and create hurdles.

Nani says to her that when Kushi spoke ewith her she felt better, right? He takes a breath in at the sound of her name. "Well, atleast someone knows the right thing to say at the right time." Again he takes a breath, this time he looks a little annoyed not wanting to her anymore about Kushi. After all, he is not okay with her. He excuses himself by telling Di he has to take care of the guests at the party and leaves.

Whether he feels ok or not does not matter when his heart seems to be beating beatin for her and his eyes search for her in the party why oh why is it so wink wink

Let bygones be bygones. Anjali asks Kushi is she going to eat them or serve them? She goes to serve them. All is okay!

Everyone loves them! All is going well. She finishes serving, turns and there he is right in front of her. He intently watching her. Are you okay,ASR?

Asr is not ok but his guests are and praise Khushi Mami 1st move a flop Khushi is able to fulfil the sweets order for a SIL who likes Lucknow sweets but ran away because of her.but others ate it and praised her.

Liked your take on ASR La how boring except ASR just looked too good with simmering anger and also your take of Anjili and Shyam.

She corrected her mistake. It's not the years it's the culture and upbringing. On one hand there is Kushi who understands and is respectful, she knows how to speak and behave and on the other hand there is Ms. Kashyup who'" "Naniji.." it's Lavanya.

Nicely given

Buaji says we have only one option left and the girls simultaneously say, "What is it, Buaji?" Call the contractor and ask to be paid for the cost of the ingredients used. That's a decent solution.

Nice solution buut sabotaged by mami directly and ASR indirectly. Devi maiya has other plans

Shyam is a wonderful Lawyer astute at all that goes on and knows how to prepare for "court" no matter where the "court" maybe. He hangs up; he always has a solution.

His solutions do help in bring Khushi closer to RM and ASR so have to tolerate the Snake

A lone man reaches down and reverently picks up a payal lying at poolside. He keeps it shoulder length away from him. If it comes any closer he might get singed. He just stares at it, entranced. It is Kushi's payal and it is here with him alone where no one can see what it means to him. Rabba Ve'

Loved your take poor Khushi she will get both love and heartache when the lone man returns it

With this episode Shyam will always be on the run fom RH to GH and Vice versa and that is devi maiyya current punishment to him if still his behaviour doen not mend bigger things are waiting for him as punishment.

Loving sisters who have the welfare of their siblings at heart.

I am taking poetic license on this even though I know the Raizada's do drink groundwater, just to make a point).

Loved the way you posted on Bua Mami tussle each one trying to get better on te other with Khushi and Anjili trying to smooten everything

She is from Lucknow, her lifestyle, her food preferences, how she dresses, how she talks to and respects elders, you have all the qualities Nani wants to see in a bahu (premonition) and she wants to see all this in Lavanya. Anjali trusts that Kushi can help her. A sister's love has just laid down the plan.

Ahhh if anly Anjili knew what Nani actually wanted at that point of time but then it will end that way Khushi as RH bahu.

He closes his eyes, taking in a deep breath and visualizes the other person that IS important to him. He sees Kushi in the guest house angry and hair flowing, then in the red saree, all beautiful, gorgeous and sad, in the store room with her dupatta lovingly caressing him'Lavanya interrupts him, tell me ASR, is there anyone else? He pauses'no, absolutely no, he walks away leaving her disappointed.

La will never understand his thoughts till the end when she s leaving.

He tells Kushi he will take on all her responsibilities now and pay the money to the company and then she will not have to work for the Raizada family.

She is in shock. What has this man said? Will she take either proposition? She is worried and I expect a mountai of jalebi will be coming soon.

A sister's love can lead to anything... even blackmail.

Shyam always has underhand tactics Khushi knows GF situation she has no other option but to go to RH to teach La

The answer is it is too hard to hide from Anjali and Kushi his true reality. He is also pressuring her with his Shyam logic why she should accept his offer and honestly this scene was so long and repeated the same dialogue over and over I was very bored and aggravated..

Yes but none listen to him especially Khushi his heart throb as her heart throbs when a certain Laad Governor is near she gets acidity and what not.

Say bye, bye to Akash's dream wedding! Mami becomes frantic Kushi must accept this proposal; we have to convince her in any way, tears, money, anything! Anjali refuses to go back she has said what she had to say now it is up to destiny maybe Kushi will change her mind.

Mami and her one track mnd rest of them are useless she will be good to phati saree

"but Di, I don't want to be like THAT, Chamkilli, I mean no class, no style'" Nani interrupts her, "When did you start to make decisions in our family, Ms. Kashyup, it is my duty." La answers her,

Like the way you gave the entire conversation and how Khushi persuaded her to accept her.Finally La will adopt Chamkili's style and all her clothes

Loved reading your take on all the episodes Cynthia very interesting.

Like the matter of fact way you post the episodes . My response in bold and like all the qouted bits more

Thanks Chalov I do write matter of factly.  I wish I could be more creative but as I read everyone posts especially Indi, my vocabulary is expanding so maybe my sense of creative writing will expand.  I do have fun finding the common themes of the episode so my title can be born!  Thanks again for your gracious comments and the precious time you took to read them all!
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

Cynthia

Like the titles that you give

He must go tell Mr. Arnav what happened and he leaves the girls with the scorpion, the saboteur. Mami says more mean things to the girls and leaves. Kushi is beyond upset. She is not okay

.Liked your take

Mami acted very mean but could not save either Akash or Arnav from the Lucknow sisters could she she cant interfere with the destiny nor Devi maiyya only delay and create hurdles.

Nani says to her that when Kushi spoke ewith her she felt better, right? He takes a breath in at the sound of her name. "Well, atleast someone knows the right thing to say at the right time." Again he takes a breath, this time he looks a little annoyed not wanting to her anymore about Kushi. After all, he is not okay with her. He excuses himself by telling Di he has to take care of the guests at the party and leaves.

Whether he feels ok or not does not matter when his heart seems to be beating beatin for her and his eyes search for her in the party why oh why is it so wink wink

Let bygones be bygones. Anjali asks Kushi is she going to eat them or serve them? She goes to serve them. All is okay!

Everyone loves them! All is going well. She finishes serving, turns and there he is right in front of her. He intently watching her. Are you okay,ASR?

Asr is not ok but his guests are and praise Khushi Mami 1st move a flop Khushi is able to fulfil the sweets order for a SIL who likes Lucknow sweets but ran away because of her.but others ate it and praised her.

Liked your take on ASR La how boring except ASR just looked too good with simmering anger and also your take of Anjili and Shyam.

She corrected her mistake. It's not the years it's the culture and upbringing. On one hand there is Kushi who understands and is respectful, she knows how to speak and behave and on the other hand there is Ms. Kashyup who'" "Naniji.." it's Lavanya.

Nicely given

Buaji says we have only one option left and the girls simultaneously say, "What is it, Buaji?" Call the contractor and ask to be paid for the cost of the ingredients used. That's a decent solution.

Nice solution buut sabotaged by mami directly and ASR indirectly. Devi maiya has other plans

Shyam is a wonderful Lawyer astute at all that goes on and knows how to prepare for "court" no matter where the "court" maybe. He hangs up; he always has a solution.

His solutions do help in bring Khushi closer to RM and ASR so have to tolerate the Snake

A lone man reaches down and reverently picks up a payal lying at poolside. He keeps it shoulder length away from him. If it comes any closer he might get singed. He just stares at it, entranced. It is Kushi's payal and it is here with him alone where no one can see what it means to him. Rabba Ve'

Loved your take poor Khushi she will get both love and heartache when the lone man returns it

With this episode Shyam will always be on the run fom RH to GH and Vice versa and that is devi maiyya current punishment to him if still his behaviour doen not mend bigger things are waiting for him as punishment.

Loving sisters who have the welfare of their siblings at heart.

I am taking poetic license on this even though I know the Raizada's do drink groundwater, just to make a point).

Loved the way you posted on Bua Mami tussle each one trying to get better on te other with Khushi and Anjili trying to smooten everything

She is from Lucknow, her lifestyle, her food preferences, how she dresses, how she talks to and respects elders, you have all the qualities Nani wants to see in a bahu (premonition) and she wants to see all this in Lavanya. Anjali trusts that Kushi can help her. A sister's love has just laid down the plan.

Ahhh if anly Anjili knew what Nani actually wanted at that point of time but then it will end that way Khushi as RH bahu.

He closes his eyes, taking in a deep breath and visualizes the other person that IS important to him. He sees Kushi in the guest house angry and hair flowing, then in the red saree, all beautiful, gorgeous and sad, in the store room with her dupatta lovingly caressing him'Lavanya interrupts him, tell me ASR, is there anyone else? He pauses'no, absolutely no, he walks away leaving her disappointed.

La will never understand his thoughts till the end when she s leaving.

He tells Kushi he will take on all her responsibilities now and pay the money to the company and then she will not have to work for the Raizada family.

She is in shock. What has this man said? Will she take either proposition? She is worried and I expect a mountai of jalebi will be coming soon.

A sister's love can lead to anything... even blackmail.

Shyam always has underhand tactics Khushi knows GF situation she has no other option but to go to RH to teach La

The answer is it is too hard to hide from Anjali and Kushi his true reality. He is also pressuring her with his Shyam logic why she should accept his offer and honestly this scene was so long and repeated the same dialogue over and over I was very bored and aggravated..

Yes but none listen to him especially Khushi his heart throb as her heart throbs when a certain Laad Governor is near she gets acidity and what not.

Say bye, bye to Akash's dream wedding! Mami becomes frantic Kushi must accept this proposal; we have to convince her in any way, tears, money, anything! Anjali refuses to go back she has said what she had to say now it is up to destiny maybe Kushi will change her mind.

Mami and her one track mnd rest of them are useless she will be good to phati saree

"but Di, I don't want to be like THAT, Chamkilli, I mean no class, no style'" Nani interrupts her, "When did you start to make decisions in our family, Ms. Kashyup, it is my duty." La answers her,

Like the way you gave the entire conversation and how Khushi persuaded her to accept her.Finally La will adopt Chamkili's style and all her clothes

Loved reading your take on all the episodes Cynthia very interesting.

Like the matter of fact way you post the episodes . My response in bold and like all the qouted bits more

cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

Cynthia, eps 61, 62

Premonition! How right u r. Premonition that Khushi would be the perfect bahu of the Raizada family. Nani's premonition that Khushi would bring good tidings in her wake. Anjali's premonition that Khushi would find the solution to the misgivings between Chote and Nani.

Shyam the Sleaze! Well said! Please don't ask maafi for calling him that. U can borrow some names from Arshi's list or I can PM some imprintable ones. The acting he did to gain sympathy and Khushi's touch! Dammit!

ASR reaction predicted! Bang on! No way was he going to allow Khushi inside his house everday! As it is she was driving him crazy from far off! To have her near him everday was a thought which made him hit the roof and defy his Di in eps 63, 64! looking forward to your analyses of those episodes too!

Wiwy thanks and I  loved this   I can PM some imprintable ones.   You are hysterical!!!! 
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samin6

I translated them for you cintian. Thanks

Samin OMG I can't believe you did that.  That was so sweet!!! Now I really get it good one!!  Thanks again.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: wiwy

My dear Ritu

Hats off to you too πŸ‘for your wonderful post on talented people on this thread, including me😳! I want to add you to the list too. In appreciation of  your contribution,  I am dedicating this riddle to you. Ofcourse, all loud and silent readers are most welcome to answer. I will post my answer before 8pm tomorrow.

Disclaimer : I am very simple and humble person. This should  not be construed as an attempt to display my  talent.

RIDDLE : πŸ˜•πŸ˜²

When is the poolside the happiest?! πŸ˜ƒAnd when is it the saddest?!😭

wiwy,

yeh tumne mujhe kya kar diya. 

about the pool's feelings. 

happiest, when he sits by it working on his laptop, at peace or when he gardens, deeply immersed, in a place of his own within.

saddest, the night she sat by it in bridal finery and wept. how could asr do such a thing, the pool must have lamented. for years the pool had seen him struggle, growing from a young boy shattered to a man determined to face his life and do what's right. the pool knew he kept himself safe behind a wall but he had the gentlest clearest heart, how could he do this?

somehow, the pool always felt like it belonged to asr, as time goes by it will become equally khushi's no doubt, especially since she dreams around it and has even washed clothes by its sides making it feel like a river... larger, freer, deeper than what it knows itself to be. i bet it had a lot of joy watching the two meet and finally kiss there, must have exclaimed, "uff aman bhi na!" that diwali night of the unbelievable interruption, and been roiled by all the fights it saw, giggling at all the flirting too, going awww watching them fall in love even when they screamed hate... and it felt really at peace when it knew asr and his love were happy together, that's when it sensed, all's right with the world. 

oh and the day the two had the telepathic conversation, pool was ecstatic. it looked at the stars gleaming above and reflecting off its moving surface and sighed, "at last, they speak."

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
[QUOTE=wiwy]My dear Ritu
Hats off to you too πŸ‘for your wonderful post on talented people on this thread, including me😳! I want to add you to the list too. In appreciation of  your contribution,  I am dedicating this riddle to you. Ofcourse, all loud and silent readers are most welcome to answer. I will post my answer before 8pm tomorrow.

Disclaimer : I am very simple and humble person. This should  not be construed as an attempt to display my  talent.

RIDDLE : πŸ˜•πŸ˜²

When is the poolside the happiest?! πŸ˜ƒAnd when is it the saddest?!😭

[/QUOTE
The poolside is the happiest when it has visitors like Arnav and Kushi usually dancing and it is saddest when they are apart and it is alone the water shimmering in the moonlight. 

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Thanks Chalov I do write matter of factly.  I wish I could be more creative but as I read everyone posts especially Indi, my vocabulary is expanding so maybe my sense of creative writing will expand.  I do have fun finding the common themes of the episode so my title can be born!  Thanks again for your gracious comments and the precious time you took to read them all!

cynthia, πŸ˜†, in bold red, ok ok i admit i go on a bit and use strange words, πŸ˜³ but you know seriously the one thing i do wish i had when the torrent of thoughts start, is a decent vocab, no a vast one. such a lovely language, this angreji of ours, but how little i know it.

by the way, i don't find any lack of creativity in you, sir. that one title of yours... finding the headline for every episode... πŸ‘ can take the mickey out of most. i still remember your comparing his suv to the psychoanalyst's couch. and i think you were driving to ny at that time. hoot of a take on the post rain hug moments.
indi52 thumbnail
supriya, ami,

the collage is up, hope you like. 
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

EPISODE 61-62

Circular pickle jars ,circular plates ,and circular Laddoos,Circular diyas ,circular globes on the tables,waking up early for round round,half circles,full circles ,Moon , Sun,..Uhhh'... Why the heck so many circles now

What an observation!πŸ‘.

Symbolism: Circles are frequently used as sun symbols, as well as representing things associated with the sun like Moon. Circles are often seen as protective symbols.

Ancient African, Japanese, Germanic, and some Native American tribes all hold the sun as a feminine energy.  in Hindu mythology the sun is the eye of Varuna, and is also considered the "divine rejuvenator.".Sun also symbolizes for fixidity, steadiness, firmness, and strength of purpose and Circular Moon is to rule the senses and emotions.

REMEMBER:In IPK Moon and Sun are important Symbols because they are associated with all the emotions as described above in the Symbolism. 

I've always been learning so many things from your post.

Connection : Anjali is in Khushi's house  with all of  her famine energy is a divine rejuvenator  and a protector as she is here to rejuvenate and protect the relationship with Khushi which Arnav crippled  but it is for Arnav for rejuvenating his relation with Nani.Khushi is going to rejuvenate and protect the relation with La and they will be friends and with Arnav as we all know but also with everyone in the long run.She is going to rejuvenate and protect her family by accepting that deal.How ironic as Arnav is a protector of her and her family through Payal which she left there and She is protector through Anajli for Anjali and Arnav along with everyone through this bitter DEAL .Just amazing.

Khushi is like a positive energy in IPK.Wherever she goes she spreads joy and optimism, just like her name.No wonder how the whole ambiance of RM changed after Khushi's entry there.Arnav tried hard, but couldn't refrained himself so long. She even made him laugh when he used to be too grumpy.

The circle of attacking and counter attacking by Buaji and Mamiji was the most charismatic scene I've ever seen in IPK.Just outspoken. "Mamiji aur Jewelry  ki dukan" [Mamiji a jewelry shop] and Raizadans clowns of circus were keeping me in the circle of giggles and proud of my Buaji.The scene was too hilarious! 

Buaji didn't spare Mami just for a while. Yup, the scene was too funny!

Anajli proposal for  Khushi  to train La as a job was misunderstood as a marriage proposal for Khushi by everyone .hmmm... Don't worry this is going to happen twice for both of your nieces.  Anjali  rectifies and clear their spinning heads over this lovely propsal. Mami's sarcasism over Maids was too shallow and indeed she always treated Khushi and her family like that BUT Buaji is always there for "Hisaab Braber"[balnce her witty and evil steps]Anjali actually came on behalf of Naniji as Khushi's impression left a mark as Perfect Bahu on her.😊

mami herself was from an ignoble background. She used to humiliate Khushi and her family out of complex I guess. 

Khushi's  abhorrence was beyond imagination as she did not want to work for ASR. Anjali blackmailed Khushi to train La when she alienated for the propsal to work for Raizadas.She brought the contract card of paying  one  lac rupees of ASR into this game.  Anjali left GH leaving Khushi in predicament and clutch of pain.

Though Khushi was the youngest in the family she always had to take most important decision for her family. That's why she actually was over mature than her age.Poor girl, suffered a lot in her short span of life. But finally God gave her myriad love from Arnav.

Shyam and his sticky ,stingy ,slimy and twitchy games are circling around Khushi so she can't make her happy and joyful circle in the RM.He is willing to circulate the money from Anji to him, from him to Khushi and then from Khushi to Anji.Uff... my head is spinning in the circulation of  this "Money Drive of Rani Sahiba."πŸ˜•

he knew very well how to swindle people.

He is right about one thing Khushi "You will be there" when he will need you.HE is going to use this innocence of yours after Terrace night and YOU will bring him back in the RM against all the odds for Anjali.These circular games are just getting into action."Bara hi dohke bazz hai yeh pair bar bar larkhra jata hai"[My foot is very unreliable and deceivable]Well said dear but just remember one thing DM is with Khushi's innocence and SHE had her protector ARNAV the ocean of wilderment which is going to gulp you with all of your deceits and craftiness.Just wait...😑

😑😑😑Angry at Khushi for touching that filthy piece of dirt...😑😑😑

I was feeling disgusted also.

Pause here:Communication is off as all the communications will happen but timings will be odd as he will be aware and unaware at the same time.He calls but disconnects before Payal finishes telling him about Khushi's decision of RM.Excellent move DM...πŸ‘

DM already planned everything, she was executing her plan gradually. So after umpteenth attempts Shyam couldn't marry Khushi.and got caught red handed.

The other side he is putting circular Laddoos of his schemes by calling Anjali Selfish.Look who is talking."You are Mahan" [ great] Shyamji"πŸ‘πŸ˜‘

Anajli you are making me so proud  these days by not listening to this "Schemey Laddoo" with full of dusty particles . Just thoo thoo...πŸ‘πŸ˜Š Anjali was smart those day. Don't know how cum she became dumb later.

Pause here: Anjali  is making Laddoos for Raksha Bandhan which is a "Bond of protection" in between brother and sister. No doubt this relation is above and beyond.

The circle of protection goes from Anjali to Chote,from Arnav to Khushi and then Khushi to Arnav and then to Anjali  unintentionally as a forced marriage then intentionally during kidnapping and onward to Anjali.

But La couldn't make any circular Laddoo has no protection of her dream to get marry with LADDOO ASR...😳

Well said.πŸ‘ Poor La did so much for laddoo, but laddoo slipped from her hand.πŸ˜†

In Rm Arnav is lost in "Khushi's Khiyal" while being lost in his Laptop apparently.He is running up all the beautiful moments which he spent with her. As "tumhare saath bitae huwe moments yaad rehne lag gyey".[I onlyremember the momemts which I spent with you]He can't get away from this "Sehar" of Khushi.La comes in and brings him back from this spell and he steals eyes like someone got caught red handed doing something wrong.La Seeks forgiveness and promises to make everyone happy .He tells her just care about Di and not anyone else.He turned around to hide his tears as he is having a vortex of enthralling emotions going on in him after yesterday's incident as Di was extremely upset which is the cause of his distress as "aagar Di khushi nahin tou khuch bhi theek nahin".[If Di is not happy ,nothing is perfect]

Pause here:La,"Joh tumhare liye important hai woh mere liye important hai"..[the person who is impt for you is impt for me] ..indeed When she will find out Arnav's intention for Khushi she will set her aside for him.

La's question about the importance of the person after Di  is painful for him as he closed his eyes and the true answer is right there but he dejects himself with ASR BG score "NO" .Well ok run as much as you can but this "Sehar" is coming towards you to wrap you completely and spell caster is no other than your Di who is right "You don't say anything When Khushi is infront of you " .She saw her in her tigress mode while returning her resignation and Lion in his silent mode though she used the same arrow on Khushi today to bring back TIGRESS in the Lion's Den.Game is so ON.I am loving this one...πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Perfect allegory. Loved the metaphor.

Pause here:Two pickles jars on the table refers to someone as a treasure in your life.AS Today Arnav is acknowledging it with his closed eyes as khushi is the treasure of his life ."Tum meri Zindagi ki sab se bari deal ho" is going to be at the end.He will treasure her more than Anjali.The table will turn and inclination of his heart will be heavier towards Khushi.Di will be important but Khushi will be one step higher than her as"Khushi mein tumhare bina nahin ji paoonga".

ill noTw Arnav and Khushi  came close enough that their hearts are beating for each other but their minds are beating the odds against each other.

They both were aware of it, but couldn't accept the fact becoz of their ego.

Pause here: By closing his eyes He remembering her by treasuring her life,her tears, her belongings ,and her essence.YES indedd these all are important just like Di or may be more than that but realization and acceptance is far from here right now.Keep lying Mr Akhroo Yummilicious!!

πŸ‘ 

PONDERING POINT: He expects from his partner to treasure his Di as he does.Khushi is going to do more than him and will go even against him to bring Shyam for Anjali's happiness.She will treasure her more than he expects.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Khushi didn't reveal Shyam's truth for the sake of Anjali. She just couldn't break her heart. 

Heart and mind game in between King and Queen associated with their loved ones is above and beoyond .If Arnav's heart and mind brings tears and make him do anything and go any extent for his Di  as She is his family[ "aap meri family ho kyun keh aap ne mujhe khabi bhi mam aur dad ki kami mehsoos nahin hone di" ] .The same is with Khushi as her Amma's voice is attacking  her heart .Khushi is in the middle of the vortex of roaring issues as she is in the processes of consuming all from everyone .She seeks answer from DM as She is her final resort...😊. 

She had to take too much burden on her shoulder like Arnav. But she used to hid her turbulence behind her smile.

As Khushi always takes decisions under pressure of her family's issues .From here and onward her whole life will be under this Pressure as she is orphan and this is her payback to Guptas.After all this is her family.

She accepts Anjali's blackmailed proposal  but at her own terms[Not to see her Arnavji...yeah right ..just let him find out .you think he will spare you as he is your possessive protector...]BG music was adding melody with this "Jashan" of Bride's arrivalπŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Pause hereAs Mami mentions the time in between 2 and 4 as Sun down slowly

:Symbolism Sunsetting....beginning of a time of trial (night can be equated with trial). Also, it can represent the end of a chapter in someone's life.

2nd Symbolism:Two is the number of discord and conflict, but also of balance and marriage.Yin and Yang.and Number 4 is associated with the Earth[4 elements fire,air,water and earth]  and with completeness.

Connection : The chapter of Arnav and Khushi to come close for forever in beginning from now on ,no matter how many times he is going to throw her out with his anger and rage but her "Sehar" is impossible to throw away isn't it Mr Akhroo .You will be completely one soul after the discord.It will end the chapter of all the PAST pains of Arnav with his Khushi to be his Khushi for eternity with the help of HIS mother.(My Other Bishop)

It also will end the chapter of Shyam while bringing those two souls together.Anjali will open her eyes by paying BIG price at the end.😭

La's reaction is quiet normal but She can't beat the circle of Chamkilli's shining wisdom and got agreed as "Iss mein hum dono ka fayeda hai"[We both have profit in it].Nice victory Khushi as Nani says "La is out after sacred steps of Khushi in RM" So true every "bad Omen" will be out of RM as thals of happiness and joy with this BRIDE has entered already and made her marks basically at each and every corner of this "Shativan".Jalaibis are circling around  ecstatically.πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

La underestimated Khushi. She didn't have any idea that Khushi was just a sparkling gem just like her chamkili outfit. But I didn't like her attitude. she literally insulted Khushi and the family.

La's complaint "poof" down in the air by ASR's cold and lackadaisical attitude.BUT this sdahing hunk was YUMMILICIOUS in his avatar.Just Drooling[Ami's speciality]  over him is not enough sometimes.❀️

Uff too yummy! Hai mein mar jawan. I'm just dead.

Sorry Guys 'This one does not need any analysisπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

mami's imagination is too hilarious like her. Loved sadhu baba (saint) Akash though.πŸ˜†

MOMENT OF THE DAY:

Buaji and Mamiji cat fightπŸ˜† just love it .πŸ‘πŸΌ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKHMoR38rr4

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKHMoR38rr4[/YOUTUBE] 

Mind blowing analysis as usual.
Your symbolism astounded me again.
Loved your line I marked purple and pink is my words.
Edited by sohara - 11 years ago