Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: goofy

Congratulations on Thread 5 to ALL my friends.I am a silent reader as you all know.

@ Indi ,ArshiHamesha, Barundiwani, Cinthiann, anita, sohara, wiwy,chalov, Ritu, Durga, supriya,Katlyn,samin and ALL of the talented ladies of this forum.I salute you the way you display your thoughts in such a witty and knowledgable way ,hard to describe.My words are nothing infront of you all.

INDI Brilliant story writer as you hold the power of create STORY within a story with .all the intimate moments and just characterization .Ufff ..THe way display ASR and Khushi's emotions just breathtaking.

ArshiHamesha extraordinary screen player and designer of scenes Idk what technical term is for that.Above all "Bhahishwani" with elements.I have no clue what and who are u?Seriously Me and my friend Anju just do counter research and then stare each other at your level.Brilliant mind u hold there.

Barundiwani ASR and his drooling ,never ever was better than now as he is out but his HOTNESS is among us .You rock with it.

Cinthiann  I never realized as each epi has its own Title.You made it  so fun for us.

Anita and shara your sarcasm in between is hilarious.

wiwy ur shorty witty and naughty comments about each epi just too good.

Durga wow we have a poet here.Love it

chalov love the way u incorporate songs with the scenes

Ritu Love ur short and extraordinary collages associated with epis

Supriya u rock with collages with the title

Katlyn VMs and promos I don't know how do you find these promos just awesome

samin love your knowledge and colorful analysis.How do u remember all those dialogues.

If I am leaving anyone .Forgive me .It took me a while to find the thread today.Don't know why/

LOVE YOU ALL❤️

Awww thanks for the sweet words...i am not as good as the other
i am enjoying it just like you are
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Hi Goofy, thanks so much! too sweet.🤗 love capturing that HOTNESS for all of you and more importantly myself 😃

Thank you goofy!  I'm just glad to be amongst these talented friends!!  😃  I absolute enjoy being here!  Hope to see you more often, dear!
Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Episode 62!!!!!

The episode starts off with shyam convincing khushi not to go work for the raizada, he said that everytime she sees the raizada it always gives her tension and always gives her grief in return...and he offers to give her 1 lac rupees...bua ji is like why think when you have nande kishore right in front of you...shyam silently thinks that if khushi goes to work with the raizadas it will be hard for him to hide from rani sahiba and khushi.  Shyam then gets up and excuses himself to go to work...he gets up and his knew starts to hurt...khushi goes up to him and holds him..shyam notices this touch and looks at khushi...khushi becomes conscious of his creepy looks and releases her hand to give him his crutches.  Before leaving shyam told khushi to think about his offer and then said i know you do not think of me as your friend but i think of you guys as family and if a family member offers your help you will not reject it so think of my offer like that...Shyam then said that if i am in trouble you would indeed help me and khushi is now thinking...shyam finally leaves but bua ji asks him where he is going...he said i have to go to work, i don't want to leave but my mind will always be here... Shyam is one despicable character.  When he faked his foot hurting just to get Kushi's attention and on top of it she reached out and held him I was so upset.  He is a sleazeball.  Uh oh I just broke one of our rules, bashing a character!  Too bad he deserves it!

In the car mami ji is aksing anjali what khushi's decsion will be and why did she want khushi to train la..anjali said that khushi is the right choice because arnav is silent when he sees khushi and nani really likes khushi...and she said that my heart said that khushi will say yes...mami then said your heart sure does talk alot😆...anjali notices that mami ji is not bending and then she broke it down like this...if nani notices la is not improving then she will will kick la out...if la gets kicked out then arnav will leave and if arnav leaves...mami ji is added that my dream of akash's marriage will be hello hi bye bye. and she sees the futureThat was hilarious!

this picture speaks a 1000 words.(credit goes to ArshiHamesha, i hope you do not mind)...Mami tells the driver to turn around, we have to convince khushi...anjali was like we cannot go back...i said what i had to say...hopefully khushi makes the right decison

The scene jumps to khushi pacing and thinking what to do while eating chanay...she thinks of what shyam said, what anjali said, and what arnav did to her...the word that is going to her mind is 1 lac...bua ji and payal are tense because khushi is tense...khushi is standing near devi maiya and she is thinking what her mother said about putting the mithai store for sell...khushi asks devi Maiya what to do...Pause:  I think khushi should take anjali's offer because if she takes the job she does not owe money to anybody and can use that money to save her dad's store but if she takes shyam's money she has to pay the raizada and will be left with nothing to help her parent...Khushi makes her decesion and she is going to shantivaan...  Thank God she goes to Shantivan!!!

In the kitchen of shantivaan, anjaam are in the kitchen and shyam was telling anjali that she did the wrong thing...he said that she is taking advantage of khushi's weakness and anjali then said i thought i was helping her...she said even if you are helping her you did it the wrong way by blackmailing her...anjali said that whatever i did was for my brother...and shyam told her to think about khushi's side...he is like here you are making ladoo for your brother all night for raksha bandaan and also going to bring the girl he hates into the house...anjali was like i understand what your are saying but i am sorry you disagree but i am not changing my mind...I know shyam is doing this to save his behind but he made a really good point  I agree with you I was shocked that Anjali blackmailed Kushi!

The next day...mami, la and anjali are making ladoos for raksha bandan...la is struggling of course and mami ji said the ladoos look like modern art...and imitates nani by saying "how many ladoos did you make" in nani ishtyle...then nani appears and said the same thing mami just said and it freaked out la...la said her hands are dirty and she will go wash them...nani said she will go see if la does not make any mistakes in the kitchen...then the door bell rings and anjali opens the door to see it is khushi...anjali gets really happy and khushi said she will take the offer on one condition...then with really bad editing...anjali said is that all i accept all your condition...nani then comes and is happy...la comes and said chamkili what are you doing here...anjali told nani that khushi is hear to do something good and that is to train la...nani agreed with this idea because she likes khushi and wants la to be like her, hence all the comparisons...anjali is relieved that nani agreed...la on the other hand said that she will not be trained by khushi and she will be leaving the house...mami and anjali gets scared and khushi said that she will convince la   I could see why La was so upset.  Here she was Kushi's so called boss and now she is going to be her teacher.  Oh No that just wasn't happening in Lavanya's mind!

Shyam calls and said that he is arranging the money and payal then said that she has gone to shantivaan but shyam did not hear her...DM is helping out here!!!!!!!

La calls arnav and tries to tell him what happened but arnav said they will talk about this later and he has some work to do...then khushi comes and said that you are doing this to impress arnav and his family and i am doing this and thinking of this as a job...la was like so we both need each other to get what we want...khushi was like yes but it is up to you to decide what to do next...What will La's decision be????

Nice review my comments in different colors go and find them!!!  Love your colors!
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

I agree with Ami!!
Those same scenes popped in my mind as well!

It is the saddest because they both said "I hate you" and Khushi said something like Arnav doesn't deserve to be loved!  They both were hurting so much!  😭 😭

Happiest, yeah is Khushi's first kiss on the cheek by Arnav at the poolside!  Arnav was sure flirty and happy romancing Khushi!  Love was in the air for both! 😃  No more cat and mouse game!

Hi Ritu, wiwy and Indi. I was also thinking the happiest and the saddest. The saddest that came to my mind were plenty and among them first  would actually to me be when Arnav tells her- Tum meri zindegi me aayi Kyun. The next one I would say would be when Arnav hurts Khushi and third when Khushi came to give him the mannat ki chabi.

The happiest I think was Karwachauth dance and the most kisses, then of course my favourite- Holi hug and Khushi kumari gupta singh Raizada ko Sharmana bhi aata hain. The reason I was saying this three was because these were the scenes where both of them were smiling and happy.

Edited by samin6 - 11 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

The saddest when he forced her to marry him.😭
The happiest "Karva Chauth" when a lot of loops got closed with that moment.😉

Well I would say happiest when they are together ASR Khushi
Saddest when not together😛
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@ Anita
Nice update of episode-62.
I hated shyam's lusty look to Khuhsi. He was a swindler and nasty man.
it's good that Khushi didn't take his favor.

Mami's imagination is funny like her.I was laughing like crazy watching Akash as a saint! 😆Mami is too much.

Got disgusted at La's attitude towards Khushi. Gosh what did she think of herself! But our Angel Khushi didn't take her asperity by heart and handled her wisely.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: chalhov

Well I would say happiest when they are together ASR Khushi
Saddest when not together😛
[/QUOTE
I loved Chalov's answer.
The poolside actually made for Arnav and Khushi, but when heinous people like Shyam stepped their for several times the sacred poolside of Arnav and Khushi got sad. After all it was almost like a sanctuary for them.
I hated the scene when during the kidnapping time Shyam once sat on the chaise there.

cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 60

so re do so fa mi do so... piano notes tip toe in. lilting, dreamy, breaking the bounds of hard reality. and we enter another space within, perhaps without. wherever this place is, it is precious, not often accessible, and when once reached, it's hard to leave. lovely that it is, and so so real.

that's where asr finds himself now, as he comes back out into the night, after all the drama and tension, the drunken girlfriend, the disappearing jeeja... to touch what's pure, untainted. just an emotion. one which doesn't even have a name.

it is felt. it is known. it will not be denied.

asr is not unaware that an ahsaas is swamping him. he struggles against it, making futile promises to bury it, to throw it away like those helpless little pearls. believing that is a sign of strength. yet his heart knows it isn't. it leads him back to the corner where he saw the payal drop from her ankle. he bends down and touches it, and the whole world changes in an instant.

hey... hey... is the warmth of her being still clinging to the moonlight hit metal? does it feel as though he is touching her, not her anklet, does it remind him of that night in the guest house when he caressed her hair, stroked her cheek, that very first time, almost hypnotised unable to control himself?

rabba vey... he stands there for nearly two minutes of serial time, not a word spoken, no disturbance, no noise. just him, his memories, her payal, their intimacy, and the night. the moon and the breeze play with the water, reflections undulate across his visage. a hint of the ankh micholi his mind played with memories running out of hidden corners, dupatta flying.

he remembers her by the pool, disturbed... her payal falling off as she walked away...

he had seen it on the floor but kept quiet, perhaps not knowing what to do do then, yet knowing he wanted it to stay close by... there she was in his cupboard uncovering one eye cautiously... and... why did i get the feeling, this is it?

this is when he fell for her. completely, just like that. many things had changed and gathered tinges of all kinds of emotions through their meetings. but if there's one moment where all of it came together, the whole array of sensations and feelings; and crystalised into a single sharp phenomenon, it was here. he fell.

"kahaan gir gaya hoga..." where could it have fallen, she'd wondered about her missing payal, and at that moment the director took us adroitly to the silver ornament being picked up by him... but in a lovely layered communication, i saw him fall at that spot too. the payal took him pronto to that lovely sight of ms khushi kumari gupta sitting pretty inside his most personal world. she was so khushi there, fitting he should just flip for her right then.

a delicate, malleable, happy, sparkling skein of silver, with little bells that make the prettiest of sounds, a simple innocent anklet. but in the moonlight, suddenly sultry, sensuous, sylph like. is this a little glimpse into the girl who wears it? his fingers don't want to let go.

andthe payal that he was engrossed in. that couldn't run away. that didn't even seem to want to, how resolutely it left the ankle it had been around for years and settled into this place, as though it had a right to be here. it wished to be here. it was her mother's payal. a sign of her amma.

much later, when anjali set off to persuade her "solution" her "key" to all problems to buy into an idea, and with that bring khushi right back into rm, into his home, "mere paas, mere saath" near, i couldn't help but notice the red roses scattered across her verdant green saree. roses red. didn't we find out later that was something he associated with his mother? a sign of ma.

so were mothers trying to be mothers even from far away and working to get the two together? there are timesin life, i do feel this happens, mothers never go away, never abandon you. whoever wrote these bits possibly had a similar inkling, and let it in gently, without making too much of a point of it. or maybe not. i saw what i wanted to see.

but again, as life and a great ad campaign has told us, perception is reality.now you may ask, which reality, indi. this 3 dimensional restricted one or the one in which asr is lost right now?

he recalled how she'd stopped and looked at him when she leapt out of the closet before disappearing without a word, he'd held on to her without knowing why, just needing to i guess, she'd said she was going away forever, and now she was here, oh the feeling of it all. he clasped on to each of those unsaid, unspoken inner meanderings now and stayed on. no hurry, no running away, just for a while asr submerging slowly into the depth of an ocean, exploring, wandering, just letting it be.

very unusual. lights like fireflies sparkle on the water, camera tracks over them and up to see a man no longer struggling.

i have loved this quiet, penetrative side of asr always. man of action, but man of introspection, and an ability to dream. only that his trust is broken, and something must restore it.

8:42 to 10:10, really caught me this episode. while a lot happened to take the story forward, and it was told with style, great dialogues that neatly fitted into each other, clever connecting of dots, and i thoroughly enjoyed myself, yet it was always for moments like this that i stayed on to get attached to a serial. this understanding and exploration of a feeling we've come to call love. and its expression in what is often called romance and we have less and less space for it in our lives.

if i think about it though, this is what makes us feel alive. just feel. feel the spark of life itself. and without that, can we be human?

other thoughts

three womenwith head in hands and two pickle jars framing them. while biuaji and girls were despondent, and most unlike themselves in the face of this loss of money and work, why were two piclkle jars so prominently displayed? story still pickling slowly, taste seeping in, ufff point getting ready? or maybe with all the connotations of "achaar" and purity, etc., associated with it, it has deeper meaning. Or were they just in a pickle????lol

la and shyam will become instrumental in bringing khushi into asr's life. when something must happen, and if it's to be for the good of two innocent clear hearts, even the devil will become nursemaid. and every adversary turn friend. such i guess is the power of an idea whose time has come.

of course nani, and di ably help in this mission. right in the nick of time nani says, "ek taraf khushi hai... itni samjhdar, itni samhli hui... har shabd mapa hua... her kadam suljha hua." on one side is khushi... so intelligent, together and measured... every step thought out...

"aur doosri taraf? woh mees kassyap... agar ek pratishat bhi agar woh khoosie ki tarah hoti toh..."
on the other! that miss kassyap, if she were only one percent even like khushi...

shyam was lost in his dingy dream of khushi and talking "wise," having completely failed with naniji this time (yay yay yay clever nani), his besotted wife pondering his words (dialogue writer filled thi
s bit with leads, clues, hintwas galore), when the truth slipped out,

"khushi ke liye kuch toh samadhan dhoondna hi hoga..." he was looking for a solution to his problem, wanting to find a way to khushi.

"ji?!!" jumped in his wife... and he showed her the way...

"aisa koi upay jisme sabka khushi ho"... a solution that would make all happy, he stuttered in looking to cover his gaffe.

and she got it. the key is khushi. shyam unlocked the door and held it wide open for her. bless the snake. in lucknow style though, i want to kick him out with of the same door with a "pehle aap," first you, sir.

khushi is deep in devi maiya conversation and tells us a bit about herself.
"ek aap hi toh hai dm joh hamare iss hasin ke peechhe ki pareshani samajh sakti hain?" you are the only one who understands the tension hidden behind my smile. so that's her defence... humour. we'll see plenty of it. some of it delightful. the rest, ah well.

aisa kyun hota hai...
asks anjali and my heart skips a beat, remembering holi.

"himmat... ab kauno heel tap se kude ka padi ka?" courage... do i have to leap off a hill top, screeches mami. again my heart goes zzzup. don't tell me the 3 july 2012 cliff top scene was already on the cards almost a year before that? her words like a payal bring on a tumble of flashbacks. mami is a sweet one, i say.

shyam tried his best to "hide" khushi, but she refuses to budge from delhi and run to lucknow...
"devi maiyaa ka ishara galat nahin ho sakta...
upay khud chalkar hamare paas aaygi"...
the solution will walk over to us.

wrong khushi, it will race to you on wheels.

here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows
higher than soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)
~~~ e e cummings~~~

Indi,  wonderful again; as I read your review your words make my heart flutter.  I loved watching the reverence ASR had as he picked up the payal and just held it away from him as if it would singe him if he brought it too close.  He just stared at it enamored by its beauty? Nay, it was the thought of who wore it, who never removed it.  Like you said this special piece of her jewelry that
represented her amma.  He knew she wore this on her all the time, so just holding it was like holding her.  He was awed.  I love that scene with no words spoken, didn't need them!  Arnav and Kushi's love transcended this 3 dimensional world,  it was their chrystalline life forces of the 4th or 5 dimension which searched for and always found each other.
I love Anjali wearing the saree with bold red roses, nice touch.
Oh and those pickle jars maybe it just meant they were in a pickle!!!!LOL
Beautiful👏

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 11 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Thank you goofy!  I'm just glad to be among these talented friends!!  😃  I absolute enjoy being here!  Hope to see you more often, dear!

Thank you Goofy your words humble me!  We are so lucky to have found this thread and are able to share our thoughts on our favorite show! With secret meanings, symbols, and underlying themes in each episode.  It is really juicy!!
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

front page is looking jhakaas!!!

Agree!!!