Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I was playing akkad bakkad bambey boo to decide whether to give Task or Questions 🤣 toh after spending almost 4hours i'm going to give you a task😎.
Now imagine Foram Ro rahi hain, as usual ... And we're worried too as usual.. Now everyone one of us ( IF only ) trying to know the reason behind it ( Detectives 😎🤣 ) , taki humlog foram ke crying mood thik karr sakhe ( it's called Dosti😎 ). So, iss situation ko write up karoh and haan, make sure sabke atleast 4 dialouges ho😎 ( sabke usual tarike se🤣 )... Chaho toh isse jayada vi dialouges de sakthi ho..😈 ...
So, rimi happy writting😎... Hopefully task bohot easy hain😈...🤣🤣
chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MrToolConfuser

I was playing akkad bakkad bambey boo to decide whether to give Task or Questions 🤣 toh after spending almost 4hours i'm going to give you a task😎.
Now imagine Foram Ro rahi hain, as usual ... And we're worried too as usual.. Now everyone one of us ( IF only ) trying to know the reason behind it ( Detectives 😎🤣 ) , taki humlog foram ke crying mood thik karr sakhe ( it's called Dosti😎 ). So, iss situation ko write up karoh and haan, make sure sabke atleast 4 dialouges ho😎 ( sabke usual tarike se🤣 )... Chaho toh isse jayada vi dialouges de sakthi ho..😈 ...
So, rimi happy writting😎... Hopefully task bohot easy hain😈...🤣🤣

ahaaa!!! mast task hai😆
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ok a task from me..Arunita and you again had a fight..and both are only saying awesome and nice to each others stories and are not talking to each other..now ria is really very fade up of your fight as she loves both of you and she is getting loads and loads of requests of sig , avi , vm , caption as both Aru and u r having some undeclared competition of their fav

now ria seeks help from foram..foram is also annoyed of aru and rimi fight..all are trying to end the fight

ab likh😆
Edited by Kadamvari - 11 years ago
surprising thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kadamvari

ok a task from me..Arunita and you again had a fight..and both are only saying awesome and nice to each others stories and are not talking to each other..now ria is really very fade up of your fight as she loves both of you and she is getting loads and loads of requests of sig , avi , vm , caption as both Aru and u r having some undeclared competition of their fav

now ria seeks help from foram..foram is also annoyed of aru and rimi fight..all are trying to end the fight

ab likh😆

GOOD😆...sab apne fight ko publish kar rahe hay😉...Rimi tui sabar sange jagda kore rekhechhis??😳😛
chand1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kadamvari

ab likh😆

rofl🤣😆
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
This is called the real grilling 🤣 ... Aur sab kaha ho? Give her some more tasks yaaros... Kyu rimmi achha idea hain nah?😈
chand1234 thumbnail
rimi ek story likhne ko dun?😆
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ria pehle rimi ye sare to khatam kare
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
😆 yup, time toh lagega... Afterall grilling jo hain🤣