Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
congratsss rimi 😃 cute name btw 😳 my questions are coming soon!
DeewaniRimi thumbnail

Originally posted by: chand1234

Rimi here's a tut for making sigs...now no bahana😆

😭Hey Riu iss baar main nai kar payyongi..waise din bhi kam hai...pls yaar...main ek aur OS send kar doongi tujhe pls par yeh nahi...😭
DeewaniRimi thumbnail
@Sanjana and Nishi thanks a lot...
surprising thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hmm...bhai...most of ur answers are confined 2 a single person😉...good.
here's another set- if u abandon...it's ok.

if 1 appears 2 u wid broken heart,u lull him/her...bt later u know that he's hurt by ur so close 1...how u handle??

define bellow words-
beautiful futility
sound of silence
frozen tears
violet brine
white man

if 1 scolds u fr ue vry vry irregular life-style...u agree wid him/her fr that moment...bt later u break ur promise...will u feel guilty??...or will tell him/her a gallant lie??

DeewaniRimi thumbnail

Originally posted by: surprising

hmm...bhai...most of ur answers are confined 2 a single person😉...good.
here's another set- if u abandon...it's ok.
Hey Samrat apni amar priyatama bandhu...apnar konokichui ami felite paribo na.

if 1 appears 2 u wid broken heart,u lull him/her...bt later u know that he's hurt by ur so close 1...how u handle??
Umm...tui ei byaparta ami ekbar PM kore bolis toh...
Well If this happened...and later I find that she get hurt by my close one...I will try to confront my that close one about that incident. Now it depends how close is that person to me...if too close to my heart then I will definitely get hurt. And about my tortured friend I will ask forgiveness from my side and that close one's side too. And will suggest my friend to not to carry on any connection with my close one. And I will repent forever for that incident. And if that matter get solved by anyway I will be the most happiest on this earth.
define bellow words-
beautiful futility=Beautiful futility...water fountains😆...when the water flow it looks very beautiful but that is a complete wastage.
sound of silence=Well in my case, when I am alone only with me...there is no sound anywhere( mostly in midnight) I can listen the sound of music. In my head...right on my ear drums I can listen the music of silence...ACTUALLY THAT IS SOUND OF MY TYPING😆
frozen tears=Frozen tears...I have seen the pictures of Bohra caves. There are various shape and kind of stalactite and stalagmite ...they seem just like frozen tears...
violet brine=violets are blue...and have just seen dictionary brine means salty sea water...so yes basically every sea has violet brine...😆I mean blue salty water.
white man=I use to see them in Grey's Anatomy...😆Some are great...but others are👎🏼

if 1 scolds u fr ue vry vry irregular life-style...u agree wid him/her fr that moment...bt later u break ur promise...will u feel guilty??...or will tell him/her a gallant lie??
Well for my irregular life style and attitude I am scolded every time. And yes every time I break my promise which I give...and I am sorry...I feel guilty ...yeah...till now you know I haven't told you any gallant lie. Well I will try to correct myself promise.😭😭😭😭

surprising thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
ha ha...kandis na bhai...to k kadate chai na

r tui to amai dekhechis...dekhis ni??

ur ans r chable...bt these r given in somewhat poetic view...

BF: sumthing having hidden power to change evrything...bt looks absolutely normal...
ex- pen

S o S: sum 1 being hurt badly...heart is silent...atmos is noisy though

FT-sum1 receiving so many wounds...gets emotionless
 VB-brine means tears too & violet color means melancholy...so broken heart...
WH- man almost hving no feeling...so rough & tough...

now r 3 te...koto ta shikhli dekhi😊

pleasant yearning               (easy I think)
leafy love
tearful weapon

last ques-
if sum 1 sends pm 2 u...she checks her outbox up...finds u hvn't open it yet...bt comment lengthy on other threads...gets unhappy...time passes...u as usual...she hurt & angry...1day suddenly gets totally out of reach...
what will u do??
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
congrates rimi.
well your task is
"write a romantic and passionate os on mohit-mouni as mohit-mouni, without intimacy just the true love. can you
DeewaniRimi thumbnail

Originally posted by: surprising

ha ha...kandis na bhai...to k kadate chai na

r tui to amai dekhechis...dekhis ni??

ur ans r chable...bt these r given in somewhat poetic view...

BF: sumthing having hidden power to change evrything...bt looks absolutely normal...
ex- pen

S o S: sum 1 being hurt badly...heart is silent...atmos is noisy though

FT-sum1 receiving so many wounds...gets emotionless
 VB-brine means tears too & violet color means melancholy...so broken heart...
WH- man almost hving no feeling...so rough & tough...

now r 3 te...koto ta shikhli dekhi😊

pleasant yearning               (easy I think)
leafy love
tearful weapon

last ques-
if sum 1 sends pm 2 u...she checks her outbox up...finds u hvn't open it yet...bt comment lengthy on other threads...gets unhappy...time passes...u as usual...she hurt & angry...1day suddenly gets totally out of reach...
what will u do??

RES
DeewaniRimi thumbnail

Originally posted by: foram.

congrates rimi.
well your task is
"write a romantic and passionate os on mohit-mouni as mohit-mouni, without intimacy just the true love. can you

okay di but need 2days...pls😃
sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rimi lovely answers👍🏼