jaya
kadamvari
rumpu
radhikerani
sukhi
me
DeewaniRimi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks very much...Jaya, Queen of Chandrapir, Divyadidi, Riu, Rumpu, Pratiti,Divyadidi, Yukthi, Rayan and SUkhidi...
@Pratiti...ami tor DI ki kore re??
@Yukthi Best of Luck for your exam Dear.
@Rayan thanks mujhe best wishes ki zaroorat zyada hai...
DeewaniRimi thumbnail

Originally posted by: surprising

who is ur MAN OF INSPIRATION??
MAN OF INSPIRATION😆 WOMAN ki dosh korlo???(what does woman wrong??)
Well Man of Inspiration= Late Pranabesh Ray my deceased father...whatever I can able to write is only for him. He used to teache me about grammer, vocabulary, sentence making, writing...he always encouraged me to take part in essay competition and other activities in my school...( Baba if you are seeing this please listen I still miss you.)
Well about WOMAN( As I have declare why Man not Woman😆.)THERE ARE 3 WOMEN...1. My deceased mother Late Ruma Ray who used to push me to read good stories, poetries, take lessons about many things,
2.My English Teacher Late Mrs. Geeta Burman...she was very strict about gramar and writings...used to scold me if I forgot to do my homework.
3.ARUNITA CHANDRA...SHE JUST BRINGS MY WRITER OUT BY HER MAGIC WAND...😆😆HOW ASK HER.😉

if 1 wants u much more possessively...& gets emotional wid so little things...how can u deal with him/her??
Well if she is older than me...I have no idea...😆and if younger than me( I have 2 you nad my sister) I will explain why I become reason of her being  emotional and will ask "Amar SOna please mai bojhar cheshta kar" ...and I know she will understand me.
And about the word 'He' I am writing a story on this idea and don't know what he will do...so i have no idea how I deal with him.😆
Author...what qualities must be in them??
He/she must be crazy ...and makes unwilling readers crazy by his/her thoughts, and will take them in his/her dream world.
if 1 disturbs u with so many pms...bt being too close...u can't avoid him...feeling bore...what would u do??
Well if she does that I will be glad😉 bUt please re ami ekhon bhabte parchi na...Helen r ki bolbe...tobe kichu ekta uttar dewar cheshta korchi... And again Him??? well if that PM sender is him I will just ask help from you...😆
what do u think abt online friends & future relation be2n them & u??
ABout you ...this world is round and short...me too believe one day I will meet you...

guess...anek mil achhe😛
Sona this is for you...and also for my other's IF buddies.
Humein yakken hai iss baat ka...
Zindagi hai choti aur kaam pahad sa...
Par yeh bhi yakeen hai duniya hai sabse chhota...
Shayad zindagi  se bhi chhota...
Kyunki agar tum har ek pal mein jeeyon zindagi...
Maut bhi karegi tumhari bandegi...
Yakeen hai mujhe...
Main millongi tujhse...
Itna biswas hai mere Zindagi pe mujhe...

DeewaniRimi thumbnail

Originally posted by: chand1234

Rimi i'll give u sme tasks...kay?😎
Okay😳

1. Write an OS of Shiv Sati.😳
Par maine likha hai na...😭Phir se likhna hoga????
2. Participate in the Banner Contest of the Mohit Mouni FC 😆
Kyaaa😲😲I can't cause don't know how to make siggy...kya main kuch aur karoon...??pls pls pls...tujhe Mata Sati aur Prabhu Mahadev ka wasta..
3.  Describe the following ppl in 5 words:
divya=My sweet supportive and sabse pyariwali Didi...(OH she istoo a die hard ShivSati and MRs Deewani)
sadhana= Shiv and Sati and Mohit and Mouni deewani...
foram=My Medicine Di...sari padeshani aur dard pal mein khatam...(Par aap ko rota dekhna  mujhko achcha nai lagta)
rayan=Confuser in funny way...😆(great sense of humor and has respect for women)
jaya=Google mata and writer of Just a Story( she is very good in everything)
kadamvari=Queen of CHandrapir
rumpu=Samrat
radhikerani=Krishna ki Deewani
sukhi=Amai bhulei gache(she forgets me)
me=Hayee...tu toh chha gayi...

LoveToLaugh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations to you, Rimmi! :)
starsanjana thumbnail
OMG...CONGRATS...THIS IS MOST DESERVING...I HOPE THAT THOSE WHO INSPIRE YOU TO WRITE CONTINUE TO AND I WILL SURELY KEEP READING YOUR FF'S ⭐️
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ChandG good questions👍🏼 , aur vi kuch task dena padhega avi😈..
and rimi Pata tha, avi toh main Confuser hi baan gaya ... And haan foram jo kuch vi kareh last mein crying start ho jata hain...🤣 mujhe vi dukh hota hain foram ko rotey dekh but, jo new new emotion smiley use karke crying express karte hain... That's just awesome🤣🤣... and haan, Rimi for grilling main writting task du ya 150 questions ya both of them😎 ?
chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rimi here's a tut for making sigs...now no bahana😆

Edited by chand1234 - 11 years ago
DeewaniRimi thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrToolConfuser

ChandG good questions👍🏼 , aur vi kuch task dena padhega avi😈..
and rimi Pata tha, avi toh main Confuser hi baan gaya ... And haan foram jo kuch vi kareh last mein crying start ho jata hain...🤣 mujhe vi dukh hota hain foram ko rotey dekh but, jo new new emotion smiley use karke crying express karte hain... That's just awesome🤣🤣... and haan, Rimi for grilling main writting task du ya 150 questions ya both of them😎 ?

Yes Rayan well said...and about grilling kuch bhi dede jo tera dil karein agar mere bas mein huya toh zaroor answer karne ki koshish karoongi...😆