Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeewaniRimi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: MrToolConfuser

I was playing akkad bakkad bambey boo to decide whether to give Task or Questions 🤣 toh after spending almost 4hours i'm going to give you a task😎.
Now imagine Foram Ro rahi hain, as usual ... And we're worried too as usual.. Now everyone one of us ( IF only ) trying to know the reason behind it ( Detectives 😎🤣 ) , taki humlog foram ke crying mood thik karr sakhe ( it's called Dosti😎 ). So, iss situation ko write up karoh and haan, make sure sabke atleast 4 dialouges ho😎 ( sabke usual tarike se🤣 )... Chaho toh isse jayada vi dialouges de sakthi ho..😈 ...
So, rimi happy writting😎... Hopefully task bohot easy hain😈...🤣🤣

Hey Rayan...
Foram is upset on Rimi as she decides to be inactive for next few months for some reasons.She is crying😭but doesn't talk to anybody.
Rayan who is very fun loving and positive guy in the IF is thinking to find out the reason. So he is now talking to others ...
Rayan: Arey DivyaG...😃kaisi hai aap? Aap ko pata hai ForamG kyun ro rahi hai?
Divya:😕Subah se wahi toh samajh ne ki koshish kar rahi hoon.
Rayan: Kya kuch an ban huyee aap donon mein?😲😆regarding Mohit ji ko kaun pyar karengi?🤣
Divya: Nahi re...😳Main toh pehle se he shadisuda hoon😳main toh Mohit ko...Mahadev manti hoon aur woh sirf...😳
Rayan: Arey aap toh sharma rahi hai...😆but seriously what's the matter?
Divya: Mujhe nahi pata...ruko main Foram se puchti hoon...
Divya: Hey Foru tu ro kyun rahi yaar...😲😲kya huya???
Foram:😭main royuoon ya hasoon issse kisiko kuch farkh nahi parna chahiye hai...😭
Rayan: Arey it sounds like" Ab main jeeyoon ya maroon isse aapko koi farkh nahi parna chahiye" ForamG lagta hai aapka jhagda huya hai???
Foram:😳...(she remains silent)
Divya: Arey Sukhi idhaar hai.ussi se baat karte hai...
DIvya:Sukhi...😃
Sukhi: Hi...DIvya...Hi Foru...
Divya: Dekhna foru ko kya huya hai...😕
Sukhi: Kya huya hai??😲Ab phir se Ats mein koi gadbad?? Foru??😲😲
Divya: Foru kuch bol nahi rahi hai...sirf ro rahi hai...
Sukhi: Kya??Foru...kya huya...chal ja main Mohit tujhe de rahi hoon...ab to khush ho ja...Foru...kash Yukthi, Gauri aur Sadhana hotein...unmein se dono toh exam mein busy hai...aur Sadhana ne kahahn tha usse aj kuch kaam hai...
Rayan:SukhiG...RiaG se puche??😎
Sukhi&Divya together: Yes...😃Ria kya huya hai Foru ko???
Ria: Pata nahi...par guys maine abhi uski status check kiya hai...shayad woh forum chhodne wali hai
Rayan,Divya&Sukhi:Kya??😲😲😲
Ria:Haan...AUr pata hai...Rimi bhi chhodke jaa rahi hai...
Everyone again: Kya????
Rayan:Nahi...
Divya:Main PM karti hoon...
Sukhi: Main bhi...
After sometime ...
Foram:😃Hey guys I am very happy...mera mood ab bilkul thik hai...😃
Everyone:ThankGod...😊
Sukhi:Par subah se tu upset kyun thi?????
Foram: Actually Rimi se baat nahi ho paa rahi thi...aur usne mera task bhi nahi kiya tha...par ab sab thik hai...
Yaar tumlog bhi yeh padoge toh khush ho jaoge...pado...😃
And everyone start reading...

77237700 Edited by mrmrfrevr - 11 years ago
DeewaniRimi thumbnail

Originally posted by: surprising

GOOD😆...sab apne fight ko publish kar rahe hay😉...Rimi tui sabar sange jagda kore rekhechhis??😳😛

NOOO...BUT THIS TIME I AM HIGHLY ANGRY😡...SO BE READY...
DeewaniRimi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kadamvari

ok a task from me..Arunita and you again had a fight..and both are only saying awesome and nice to each others stories and are not talking to each other..now ria is really very fade up of your fight as she loves both of you and she is getting loads and loads of requests of sig , avi , vm , caption as both Aru and u r having some undeclared competition of their fav

now ria seeks help from foram..foram is also annoyed of aru and rimi fight..all are trying to end the fight

ab likh😆

As Foram is happy everyone feel good. But Ria finally comes with the problem...
Ria:GUYS😕
Divya,Sukhi and Rayan: Kya huya yaar??😲😲😲
Ria:Foram ke dukhi honeka wjah hai Rimi vs Arunita ...
Everyone:Kya???😲😲😕😕😆😆😆🤣
🤣🤣🤣
Ria:Haso matyeh bohot bad raha hai...mujhe donon ne apne favs ko lekar siggies, avis vm bana neko bol rahein hai...
Foram: Aur iss wajah se donon ekdusre se thik se baat nahi kar rahein hai...siwai ek dusre ke write ups ko awesome fantastic kehne ke siwa...
Divya: Kya??
Foram: Haan...aur Rimi ne shayad issi liye IF chhodne ka faisla kiya tha...uske status mein bhi likha hai yeh...
Sukhi: Sach???😲
Foram:Much😭
Divya:Okay Foru ab no more Rona...main baat karti hoon...
Rayan:Haan DivyaG aap pleas RimiG se baat karo...
Rimi comes at the same time...
Rimi:Hi...
Sukhi:Tui IF chhadbi??? R tor Lekhgulor ki hobe??
Foram: Tu IF nahi chhod sakti...
Ria: Pls kabhi aisa sochna bhi maat...
Divya:Haan Dear...mujhe tumhari stories ki aadat ho gayi hai...
Rayan:RimiG aap poetry nahi likhengi toh mujhe achcha nahi lagega...
Rimi is surprised and feels awkward ...
Rimi: But I am not leaving guys. mere sister ki exams hai...aur mujhe kuch aur kaam bhi hai so I will be little inactive...par iska matlab yeh nahi ki main IF chhod rahi hoon...
Riia: Toh tu Arunita se ladi bhi chhod rahi hai na??😃
Rimi:WHat the hell is this???😡Ladai matlab ????humara jhagda huyai nahi toh...😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Everyone:😲Okay calm down...
Rimi: Okay guys ...I need to go...bye.
Everyone😕😲
Rayan: Ab phir se jhagda na ho jaye donon mein...
Rimi and Arunita know each other.as they talk to each other on phone. So Rimi decides to meet her to finish this fight for one and all...
Arunita doesn't see Rimi face to face...she only knows her voice. Whereas Rimi sees her in Twitter. Arunita in now standing on the Hazra Mod...at Kalighat...Kolkata. But she till now doesn't find any trace of Rimi. Whereas Rimii is in her Paternal Aunt's house and she caefully observes her from their main gate.
After sometime Arunita sees a little boy approaches her and hands over her a parcel. and letter. The boy leave at once. She is damn surprised but opens the parcel and finds there is complete set of Shiva Trilogy...1.The Immortal of The Meluhas,2.The Secret of The Nagas and 3.The oath of the Vayuputras. she stuns but opens the letter now and starts reading...
Hey DI
I know I trouble you a lot. But this is the end. I am offering a peace treaty to you and these are the token if that peace treaty. From now and on I will never bother you. You will not find me again anywhere. Bye
Rimi
From the deepest of my heart.
From the darkest of my brain...
I say you Good Bye.
Forever.
Arunita instantly dials her number but finds the number does not exist. She turns her head around the Hazra Crossing but can't find her as there are so many people walking on the street. Finally Rimi ends the long lasting fight forever.
The next day when Arunita PMs her she finds her IF ID too doesn't exist.😉

chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mrmrfrevr

Hey Rayan...
Foram is upset on Rimi as she decides to be inactive for next few months for some reasons.She is crying😭but doesn't talk to anybody.
Rayan who is very fun loving and positive guy in the IF is thinking to find out the reason. So he is now talking to others ...
Rayan: Arey DivyaG...😃kaisi hai aap? Aap ko pata hai ForamG kyun ro rahi hai?
Divya:😕Subah se wahi toh samajh ne ki koshish kar rahi hoon.
Rayan: Kya kuch an ban huyee aap donon mein?😲😆regarding Mohit ji ko kaun pyar karengi?🤣
Divya: Nahi re...😳Main toh pehle se he shadisuda hoon😳main toh Mohit ko...Mahadev manti hoon aur woh sirf...😳
Rayan: Arey aap toh sharma rahi hai...😆but seriously what's the matter?
Divya: Mujhe nahi pata...ruko main Foram se puchti hoon...
Divya: Hey Foru tu ro kyun rahi yaar...😲😲kya huya???
Foram:😭main royuoon ya hasoon issse kisiko kuch farkh nahi parna chahiye hai...😭
Rayan: Arey it sounds like" Ab main jeeyoon ya maroon isse aapko koi farkh nahi parna chahiye" ForamG lagta hai aapka jhagda huya hai???
Foram:😳...(she remains silent)
Divya: Arey Sukhi idhaar hai.ussi se baat karte hai...
DIvya:Sukhi...😃
Sukhi: Hi...DIvya...Hi Foru...
Divya: Dekhna foru ko kya huya hai...😕
Sukhi: Kya huya hai??😲Ab phir se Ats mein koi gadbad?? Foru??😲😲
Divya: Foru kuch bol nahi rahi hai...sirf ro rahi hai...
Sukhi: Kya??Foru...kya huya...chal ja main Mohit tujhe de rahi hoon...ab to khush ho ja...Foru...kash Yukthi, Gauri aur Sadhana hotein...unmein se dono toh exam mein busy hai...aur Sadhana ne kahahn tha usse aj kuch kaam hai...
Rayan:SukhiG...RiaG se puche??😎
Sukhi&Divya together: Yes...😃Ria kya huya hai Foru ko???
Ria: Pata nahi...par guys maine abhi uski status check kiya hai...shayad woh forum chhodne wali hai
Rayan,Divya&Sukhi:Kya??😲😲😲
Ria:Haan...AUr pata hai...Rimi bhi chhodke jaa rahi hai...
Everyone again: Kya????
Rayan:Nahi...
Divya:Main PM karti hoon...
Sukhi: Main bhi...
After sometime ...
Foram:😃Hey guys I am very happy...mera mood ab bilkul thik hai...😃
Everyone:ThankGod...😊
Sukhi:Par subah se tu upset kyun thi?????
Foram: Actually Rimi se baat nahi ho paa rahi thi...aur usne mera task bhi nahi kiya tha...par ab sab thik hai...
Yaar tumlog bhi yeh padoge toh khush ho jaoge...pado...😃
And everyone start reading...

waah waah rimi!!😃
tu ne sab ke dialogues, according to their char likhe hain,,
divya - the sweet one...
rayan - the one always laughing aur 'G' bolne wala🤣
foru - miss rotlu
sukhi - talking bout giving mohit to  foru

I really enjoyed reading this🤗
chand1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrmrfrevr

As Foram is happy everyone feel good. But Ria finally comes with the problem...
Ria:GUYS😕
Divya,Sukhi and Rayan: Kya huya yaar??😲😲😲
Ria:Foram ke dukhi honeka wjah hai Rimi vs Arunita ...
Everyone:Kya???🤣
🤣🤣🤣
Ria:Haso matyeh bohot bad raha hai...mujhe donon ne apne favs ko lekar siggies, avis vm bana neko bol rahein hai...
Foram: Aur iss wajah se donon ekdusre se thik se baat nahi kar rahein hai...siwai ek dusre ke write ups ko awesome fantastic kehne ke siwa...
Divya: Kya??
Foram: Haan...aur Rimi ne shayad issi liye IF chhodne ka faisla kiya tha...uske status mein bhi likha hai yeh...
Sukhi: Sach???😲
Foram:Much😭
Divya:Okay Foru ab no more Rona...main baat karti hoon...
Rayan:Haan DivyaG aap pleas RimiG se baat karo...
Rimi comes at the same time...
Rimi:Hi...
Sukhi:Tui IF chhadbi??? R tor Lekhgulor ki hobe??
Foram: Tu IF nahi chhod sakti...
Ria: Pls kabhi aisa sochna bhi maat...
Divya:Haan Dear...mujhe tumhari stories ki aadat ho gayi hai...
Rayan:RimiG aap poetry nahi likhengi toh mujhe achcha nahi lagega...
Rimi is surprised and feels awkward ...
Rimi: But I am not leaving guys. mere sister ki exams hai...aur mujhe kuch aur kaam bhi hai so I will be little inactive...par iska matlab yeh nahi ki main IF chhod rahi hoon...
Riia: Toh tu Arunita se ladi bhi chhod rahi hai na??😃
Rimi:WHat the hell is this???😡Ladai matlab ????humara jhagda huyai nahi toh...😡
Everyone:😲Okay calm down...
Rimi: Okay guys ...I need to go...bye.
Everyone😕😲
Rayan: Ab phir se jhagda na ho jaye donon mein...
Rimi and Arunita know each other.as they talk to each other on phone. So Rimi decides to meet her to finish this fight for one and all...
Arunita doesn't see Rimi face to face...she only knows her voice. Whereas Rimi sees her in Twitter. Arunita in now standing on the Hazra Mod...at Kalighat...Kolkata. But she till now doesn't find any trace of Rimi. Whereas Rimii is in her Paternal Aunt's house and she caefully observes her from their main gate.
After sometime Arunita sees a little boy approaches her and hands over her a parcel. and letter. The boy leave at once. She is damn surprised but opens the parcel and finds there is complete set of Shiva Trilogy...1.The Immortal of The Meluhas,2.The Secret of The Nagas and 3.The oath of the Vayuputras. she stuns but opens the letter now and starts reading...
Hey DI

I know I trouble you a lot. But this is the end. I am offering a peace treaty to you and these are the token if that peace treaty. From now and on I will never bother you. You will not find me again anywhere. Bye
Rimi
From the deepest of my heart.
From the darkest of my brain...
I say you Good Bye.
Forever.
Arunita instantly dials her number but finds the number does not exist. She turns her head around the Hazra Crossing but can't find her as there are so many people walking on the street. Finally Rimi ends the long lasting fight forever.
The next day when Arunita PMs her she finds her IF ID too doesn't exist.😉

Rofling reading the first three lines🤣🤣🤣
what!! yeh kya ending kari tu ne rimi!!😡

but,a  really nicely written os🤗
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
dramatic one ..and touchy too but 😡 worthy
i think aru should go to some psychiatrist  if it really happens to her
DeewaniRimi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kadamvari

hey another task from me write a Shiv-Parvati OS.. a romantic one ðŸ˜‰
Sorry to disappoint you DI I can't write SHiv Oarvati OS in that Romantic way. Arey...sare Dharam ke asli rakhwalein naraz ho jayenge...😆😆😆pata nahi Tarukvan mein kya huya tha...unhone sapne mein kuch dekha aur soch awoh epi mein ho rahe hai...toh🤣🤣🤣🤣

But I am sharing a story with you all. Guys This is a story I am sharing on request of Arudi.
Many Kalpas ago...Parvati, decorated herself beautifully was waiting for her Lord Shiv. After his meditation Shiv came to her and was mesmerized by her ethereal beauty. Thus made Parvati shy and happy at a time. They were lost in each other eyes when a devoted and shrap cry reached to their ears.
"Om Namah Durgayai" "Om Namah Durgayai"

Parvati suddenly felt disturbed as she heard that cry. But she didn't pay her attention to that. Shiv was surprised
...because that was unexpected from her  nature. She usually did response to her every devotee's cry. But this time she became sad and little upset. SHiv asked her about the matter. She answered" My Lord...this is Mani Naga.the youngest child of NagaMata Kadru and Rishi Kashyap. He was cursed by his mother. Because to win a bet and made her her husband's another wife Vinata and and her son Gadura her slave she asked her all sons to wrap arround the Airavat. As everyone knows Airavat is milky white but mistakenly Kadru claimed that he is black. And to make her correct she asked her all sons to wrap around the Airavat. But Mani Naga refused to do that as he knew that is unethical and wrong. So he chose to stay aside ...and thus made her Mother angry on him. So she cursed him by saying he would die after the night fall."
Shiv asked " but why don't you go and save him?"
Parvati said" O Lord...this is a mother curse. I am also a mother and every mother has my part within them. So how could I deny that curse? Because that curse is basically spelled by me.And Mani Naga disrespect his mother by not obeying her. I know he is right but I couldn't do anything to save him." she was very upset and angry on her situation. SHiv consoled her by saying..." Okay...if you can't do anything...let me handle this?I will try to keep every side by saving him and by keeping your word as a mother."
Shiv went to Mani Naag and said..." I know you are cursed my son. But as you disobey your mother you also disobey Ma Durga...within her. SO Ma Durga can not come to save you. But as you chose the right path so I give you assurance of your life." By saying this he picked up Mani Naaga in his hand...and looked at the sky...nightfall was not far away. He wrapped around him on his neck and said" You are safe here son. You will be safe arround my neck from now... forever. Death can't reach you. Stay here always."
Mani Naga foleded his hand and paid his homage to SHiv and Ma Durga as well. Thus the snake Mani Naga stayed at Mahadev's neck. By doing this he saved a righteous person as well as he kept his wife's word.
chand1234 thumbnail
^^ an awesome story rimi🤗
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hmmm mujhe mis rotlu bana dia tum logo ne. And rimi nice write ups but i gues u are not breaking ur friendship with aru right its just an os. U knw me an shubhi love sk and srk respectively but stil we are good frnds. I like mohni she likes moharika but we never talk about dis
DeewaniRimi thumbnail

Originally posted by: foram.

Hmmm mujhe mis rotlu bana dia tum logo ne. And rimi nice write ups but i gues u are not breaking ur friendship with aru right its just an os. U knw me an shubhi love sk and srk respectively but stil we are good frnds. I like mohni she likes moharika but we never talk about dis

Di a miss Rotlu nai mere liye Medicine ho...😃😃dekho na abhi main bohot gisse mein thi...aur apne shant kar diya...about SK and SRK actually I  like them😆😆😆par uss nazar se unhe kabhi dekha nahi.
About Mohini and Moharika...aise maine kabhi socha nahi.
And about Arudi and mine friendship...don't know...actually I am a bad luck bearer. Happiness and friendship mujhse rass nahi ati. Pata nahi...jisko bhi...jo cheez ko bhi achche se, dil se chahto hoon...woh mujhse door ho jata hai. Shayad iss friendship mein bhi aisa he ho. Par main sure hoon hum kabhi apne favs ke liye dosti end nahi karenge.But everything is upon GOD cause Man proposes GOD disposes.