Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Kadamvari

ok a task from me..Arunita and you again had a fight..and both are only saying awesome and nice to each others stories and are not talking to each other..now ria is really very fade up of your fight as she loves both of you and she is getting loads and loads of requests of sig , avi , vm , caption as both Aru and u r having some undeclared competition of their fav

now ria seeks help from foram..foram is also annoyed of aru and rimi fight..all are trying to end the fight

ab likh😆

m really annoyed of this fight
and as rimi left me too leaving IF
DeewaniRimi thumbnail
OS...on Mohit and Mouni on special request of my DI my Medicine Foram Gosar.😃
A day that begins just right now. She wakes up as she is an early riser. she looks at the table clock by turning her head upward  right. It is 6 o' clock at morning. she gets up at once and walks towards the window. she peeps from there and finds that the city is yet to wake up. She turns back ...

It is 10days later he has met her. She was looking very beautiful and gorgeous that day. And was very happy too. But when she met him he discovered there was something which gave her pain. He knew her eyes very well as he works with her for a long time. He used to spend his 20hrs with her
at their work chatting over various matter and subject. He admires her for her sweet and gentle heart and behaviour to all. She is very genuine and straight forward person who is blessed by all beauty, brain and talent by the Lord Almighty. But at a time she is so humble and modest that everyone wants to befriend with her. Even she was dear to everyone at his work. But she had to go...
The lunch break is going on. She is thinking about something and leaves her lunch untouched.
"Wow...how can you get stamina by fasting? Don't feel weak and dizzy during your 16-18 hrs long shoot?" A very familiar voice brings her into the reality. She turns back and looks at speaker with a hearty and broad smile
which makes visible her dimples on her cheeks.
"M O H I T" She exclaims in joy..."Don't you have shoot today?" She asks him while signals her spot boy to bring another chair for him.
"Well today I have a off day. so I think why don't I return your books?" Saying this he hands over her 3 books...those are Shiva Trilogy...1. The Immortal of Meluhas,2.The secret of Nagas and the latest published 3.The Oath of Vayuputras...
She raises her eyebrows in wonder and asks him" How can you manage to read all 3 books within10days?"
"Well Mouni like you I too like to read fictions...and as you have told me earlier the whole Shiva Trilogy is fantastically awesome so I was determined to read all 3 continuosly ..." he grins which makes visible his dimplestoo... "But I just love this the most." Pointing to the last page of the Vayuputras... something was written on that page...
There she was with him...
She loved him...
How fascinatingly they met!!
May be that was destined.
In his deepestmind,
He recognized her as his soul mate.
The soul mates who recognize each other...
Not by their face, appearance or position.
Not by the anything.
Except by their soul...
By their deepest feeling of soul.
First time when they met they fought against the enemies...
Matching their shoulders.
Next time they met they danced together forgetting everything.
Matching steps.
He brought her out from her shell...
Where she barred herself from every worldly attachments.
He stood for her, protect her...
And respect her ability and talent as well.
Always felt what she felt.
His passionate love towards her...
Helped her...
To achieve everything she wanted.
She finally accept him...
Forever wanted to be with him.
Their love story completed...
She was a loving and caring wife,
A equally dotting mother to her children.
She was a fierce warrior, great leader...
She assisted her husband at his mission.
She was his true companion in his mission to
"Destroy The Evil".
But she had been sacrificed in the hand of Evil...
By her own father...
She didn't imagine about that.
She had to leave her husband and sons...
She had to die...
She was parted from him.
For him the whole world shattered.
His soul of his body,
His heart and mind...
Left him.
Still he fulfilled his duty...
But went into that shell...
where once his beloved wife kept herself ...

In the other world...
In the Divine world...
That happened too.
She was deeply in love with him.
She had to suffer so much pain, plight..
But she didn't give up fight...
Finally realize her true self...
And attained her Lord, her Love of life.

But again she had to be parted from her Lord, her Love...

For greater good.
For again to "Destroy the Evil".
She was the ultimately energy ...
But still she let that to be happened.
And her love once again became numb.

He retired from everything ...

To think about her...
But at least she returned to him.

Again as same as she was...in her next birth.

And here...I don't know what is laying before me?

Will I be able?

Will I get him?

Will I be with him?

For all eternity?

Don't know...

Mouni sighs and stares at his eyes...his eyes are twinkling...
"You still doubt? Dear nothing can apart us..." he says. "Trust me. Just like I trust you. I will be with you always." He assures her.
"But...people..." she hesitates ...
he replies" I give a damn to those useless pathetics. They can say anything they want. But that doesn't matter to me...what matters to me is what you think about me?" asks Mohit.
"I ...I" she can't talk as her voice is choked. She stares at his eyes.
"I respect you for your self  sufficiency. I admire you for your pride and self confidence. I care for you...I trust you blindly...and..." he takes a long breath and completes the sentence," I love you."
Tears rolls down from Mouni's eyes as she is waiting to hear this for a long time. She can't say anything except the 2 words,"Me Too". She is dumbstruck...still can't believe in her ears.
Mohit pats on her back and gently lifts her face to him. And says" Well as you are assured about us and our relationship...please have your lunch dear. Otherwise you will fall ill what I don't want and allow?" He says frowning at her. She smiles and reaches for her lunch. But she offers her forst morsel to Mohit saying" I have this opportunity after a long time Mohit. Please..." She smiles when he eats . After that he does the same by feeding the next morsel to Mouni. And then they are lost in each other world.

Edited by mrmrfrevr - 11 years ago
starsanjana thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrmrfrevr

A day that begins just right now. She wakes up as she is an early riser. she looks at the table clock by turning her head upward  right. It is 6 o' clock at morning. she gets up at once and walks towards the window. she peeps from there and finds that the city is yet to wake up. She turns back ...

It is 10days later he has met her. She was looking very beautiful and gorgeous that day. And was very happy too. But when she met him he discovered there was something which gave her pain. He knew her eyes very well as he works with her for a long time. He used to spend his 20hrs with her
at their work chatting over various matter and subject. He admires her for her sweet and gentle heart and behaviour to all. She is very genuine and straight forward person who is blessed by all beauty, brain and talent by the Lord Almighty. But at a time she is so humble and modest that everyone wants to befriend with her. Even she was dear to everyone at his work. But she had to go...
The lunch break is going on. She is thinking about something and leaves her lunch untouched.
"Wow...how can you get stamina by fasting? Don't feel weak and dizzy during your 16-18 hrs long shoot?" A very familiar voice brings her into the reality. She turns back and looks at speaker with a hearty and broad smile
"M O H I T" She exclaims in joy..."Don't you have shoot today?" She asks him while signals her spot boy to bring another chair for him.
"Well today I have a off day. so I think why don't I return your books?" Saying this he hands over her 3 books...those are Shiva Trilogy...1. The Immortal of Meluhas,2.The secret of Nagas and the latest published 3.The Oath of Vayuputras...
She raises her eyebrows in wonder and asks him" How can you manage to read all 3 books within10days?"
"Well Mouni like you I too like to read fictions...and as you have told me earlier the whole Shiva Trilogy is fantastically awesome so I was determined to read all 3 continuosly ..." he grins which makes visible his dimplestoo... "But I just love this the most." Pointing to the last page of the Vayuputras... something was written on that page...

She loved him...
In his deepestmind,
Not by the anything.
Except by their soul...
Matching steps.
Helped her...
"Destroy The Evil".
By her own father...
She had to die...
She was parted from him.
His soul of his body,
His heart and mind...
Left him.

In the other world...
In the Divine world...
That happened too.

For greater good.

To think about her...

Will I be able?

Will I get him?

Will I be with him?

For all eternity?

Don't know...

"You still doubt? Dear nothing can apart us..." he says. "Trust me. Just like I trust you. I will be with you always." He assures her.
he replies" I give a damn to those useless pathetics. They can say anything they want. But that doesn't matter to me...what matters to me is what you think about me?" asks Mohit.
"I respect you for your self  sufficiency. I admire you for your pride and self confidence. I care for you...I trust you blindly...and..." he takes a long breath and completes the sentence," I love you."
Tears rolls down from Mouni's eyes as she is waiting to hear this for a long time. She can't say anything except the 2 words,"Me Too". She is dumbstruck...still can't believe in her ears.
Mohit pats on her back and gently lifts her face to him. And says" Well as you are assured about us and our relationship...please have your lunch dear. Otherwise you will fall ill what I don't want and allow?" He says frowning at her. She smiles and reaches for her lunch. But she offers her forst morsel to Mohit saying" I have this opportunity after a long time Mohit. Please..." She smiles when he eats . After that he does the same by feeding the next morsel to Mouni. And then they are lost in each other world.

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rimi, really you have left IF dear. kya hua?

As usual Your OS was superb, dont have words to appreciate you. but possible update your FF's, i fell in luv with them.
SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow. Fantastic. I don't have enough words to express. I just saw Mohit and Mouni in front of my eyes. And I have fallen madly in love with them again.
chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
❤️

Originally posted by: mrmrfrevr

at their work chatting over various matter and subject. He admires her for her sweet and gentle heart and behaviour to all.awww...😳 She is very genuine and straight forward person who is blessed by all beauty, brain and talent by the Lord Almighty. But at a time she is so humble and modest that everyone wants to befriend with her. Even she was dear to everyone at his work. But she had to go...
The lunch break is going on. She is thinking about something and leaves her lunch untouched. why mouni?😲

oh my gosh...she loves him sooo much <3
"M O H I T" She exclaims in joy...  ur making me go mad fr MR's reading this much only! I wish this wud have really happened btw thm😭"Don't you have shoot today?" She asks him while signals her spot boy to bring another chair for him.
ahaaa!!!😎
She loved him...
In his deepestmind,
Not by the anything.
Except by their soul...
Matching steps.
Helped her...
"Destroy The Evil".
By her own father...
She had to die...
She was parted from him.
His soul of his body,
His heart and mind...
Left him.

In the other world...
In the Divine world...
That happened too.

For greater good.

To think about her...

Will I be able?

Will I get him?

Will I be with him?

For all eternity?

Don't know...

this made be cry badly😭

"You still doubt? Dear nothing can apart us..." he says. "Trust me. Just like I trust you. I will be with you always." He assures her. awww❤️
sheesssh!!! my god...😭😃 [They are tears of joy😆]
Tears rolls down from Mouni's eyes as she is waiting to hear this for a long time. She can't say anything except the 2 words,"Me Too". She is dumbstruck...still can't believe in her ears.  Yaaayy😃😳

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Rimi, I just wanna say tht i'm O-V-E-R   J-O-Y-E-D  reading this OS..I really have no words to say..guess I'll have to take classes frm u of hw to write good stories😆 I imagined our MR's like this..😳 Really bfully written rimi🤗
I wanna tweet this to Mohit Mouni, permission hai?😳
foram. thumbnail
Superb rimi. I cn imagine my MR's there. U just made me feel happy happy. Love u dear
foram. thumbnail
Nw rimi complete the other tasks too
DeewaniRimi thumbnail
@Ria arey tu meri dost hai...dost permission nai iya karte...kar de yaar tweet.😳
@Divyadidi...I am not going to leave IF. And I will update and finish my Pshych first.
@Sadhana thanks🤗
@Foramdi I am happy too🤗
@Sanjana Thanks Dear😳
@all I will complete other tasks except one. And I need an explanation for that before my writing.
Edited by mrmrfrevr - 11 years ago
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey another task from me write a Shiv-Parvati OS.. a romantic one 😉