Frequent Posters

InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Thanks Surish.πŸ€—
1HappyGrl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Indu!  πŸ€—  Your comments always humble me so much because this creative space is so reciprocal -- your wonderful writing engenders the reactions I have. 😳  Very honored to be an unexpected source of inspiration for the next installment.  I'm looking forward to reading it.

Aw, your past classmate's story tugs at my heart.  What she said about the dorm and you girls being the only home she knows is so bittersweet.  πŸ₯Ί  Sad, on one hand, because she didn't want to go home, yet it was so nice you and the other girls made her feel so secure and loved that all of you became her family without knowing it. Hopefully, she's been able to find or create a secure feeling of home now.  I think it's the saddest thing in the world for a child not to feel at home or safe with his/her own family.  I definitely agree with you that meeting people with such difficult emotional journeys makes us grateful to God for what we have, and allows us to put our frustrations about what we may take for granted into perspective.  Such an authentic source of inspiration for this part of Aarti's story!   I'm excited to see how you continue to weave all of these emotions and ideas into Samarpan.  It's been such a great read so far!  πŸ‘

Edited by 1HappyGrl - 11 years ago
InduG64 thumbnail
Oh Nikki...those stories are so heartrending. Thank you for sharing here pal. If only girls/women knew the immense inner strength they possess...Like my grandma always said, "God is not a fool...He gave the onus to give birth to the humankind to only women for a good reason." Your narratives only deepen this truth.

Aarti bore a lot throughout her life...It's only right then that it's three women---Radha, Malti, and naanimaasi---who kept her afloat when she should have sunk long back. She, in turn, has not let her circumstances kill her self completely. She fought with life in her own way. She found an outlet in her creativity and she won accolades with her academics. She channelized her emotions positively. Now when she is finally free from the physical oppression, she is trying to heal herself internally by accepting the kindness offered to her in kind. It's still an uphill task for her, but she is taking a step at a time. Yet there are some issues that pull her back whenever her insecurities raise their ugly head. Hopefully with the special someone she will overcome that as well...The strength is there; her soul mate only has to make her recognize it.😊
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Haven't read it yet! But just hopped in to congratulate you for completing a century.

Sparsh is still pending!

By the way...CONGRATULATIONS for the color changeπŸ‘ by your late latiff pal!πŸ˜†
Edited by Pearl_27 - 11 years ago
drmhp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh di congrats u completed 100 pages

di i know i have to comment on last three parts
but i will be able to read it after 15 days as my exams will finish by then
pls do continue pming me the updates 
InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_27

Haven't read it yet! But just hopped in to congratulate you for completing a century.

Sparsh is still pending!

By the way...CONGRATULATIONS for the color changeπŸ‘ by your late latiff pal!πŸ˜†

Hey Pearl...I am so so happy to see you here finally. Don't worry about the delay...you know me better. Thank you so much. I shall await your feedback as and when it's possible for you to get through with this.πŸ€—

Trust you to point out about the century. I didn't even see that. See...now you know how this lost-case friend of yours has missed you?πŸ˜ƒ
InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: miti16295

oh di congrats u completed 100 pages

di i know i have to comment on last three parts
but i will be able to read it after 15 days as my exams will finish by then
pls do continue pming me the updates 

Thanks Miti. 😊

You go and finish with your papers first. I am right here...not going anywhere. Sure will keep mailing you.
All the best for the exams.
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: InduG64

Hey Pearl...I am so so happy to see you here finally. Don't worry about the delay...you know me better. Thank you so much. I shall await your feedback as and when it's possible for you to get through with this.πŸ€—

Trust you to point out about the century. I didn't even see that. See...now you know how this lost-case friend of yours has missed you?πŸ˜ƒ

Indu...πŸ€—THANK YOU!!!! <3 For being such a wonderful friend sweetheart and I missed you no less! LOVE YOU FOR BEING MY FRIEND!
Abie10 thumbnail
WOW Indu, Samarpan completed 100 pages. Congrats πŸ‘
InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abie10

WOW Indu, Samarpan completed 100 pages. Congrats πŸ‘

Thanks Abie. All the credit goes to the wonderful readers who leave such lovely comments and constructive feedbacks. 😊