Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scorpiodreams thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
poor yash, its sad that he had bitter experiences with all those diggers. but why is he in such a poor state, what will happen with arpita. did he recognise that arthi was same girl whom he saved long back?please continue soon...
alinaza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Indu

Thank u for posting!  So excited when I saw that:)

Highlights:
1. It occurs to me when reading about Yash's condition, that maybe it was not just Yash saving Aarti and helping her grow. Maybe Aarti also saved Yash but she even to this day does not realize this but he does. And that is a beautiful thing
2. Yay, we finally learnt how Yash got the journal. 

Low lights:
1. No, no, NO *banging head against the wall continuously*. Stupid Yash s going to think that Arpita wrote the journal and marry that stupid cow cos he thinks she's so deep and poignant in her emotions
I want to run away now:(. 

Amazing wriing as always! You always touch my emotions with your updates but I like the happy Aarya moments more lol. 
disha_rajdev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: InduG64

Thanks Disha.

Oh no...I didn't forget to pm. I haven't pmed anyone yet. After posting the chapter I got busy with my work. 😊

Sorry sis.Just got ur PM.πŸ˜‰May be I was too fast to read ur storyπŸ˜†
What to do ?? Samarpan do me like thatπŸ˜†
sara1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful update
Hope Yash recognise Aarti soon
Waiting for your next update
Thanks for the PM
ksfan2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow indu di..it is so beautiful..isnt arpita had a BF in her collage time???
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So that is Yash only. How he ended up in such a situation?

Tanya, Deepa and now Arpita...it won't be surprising if Yash won't trust Arati after all these girls.

Now how is Arpita is yet to be seen
cynthiagem thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yipee! An update! I like your way of making those connections, Aarti's and Yash's  crossing paths at the most unexpected moments. Each one busy living their lives hence each encounter comes in as a surprise for both. Am being patient for that part of the story when their two paths become one. Loved the update. Thanks again.
Leevi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
wow indu u re rocking
what a twist
plz update soon cant wait 
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: scorpiodreams

poor yash, its sad that he had bitter experiences with all those diggers. but why is he in such a poor state, what will happen with arpita. did he recognise that arthi was same girl whom he saved long back?please continue soon...

*Sigh* pal...so many queries! I Promise... all will be answered by the next one.😊
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AliciaZA

Hi Indu

Thank u for posting!  So excited when I saw that:)

Highlights:
1. It occurs to me when reading about Yash's condition, that maybe it was not just Yash saving Aarti and helping her grow. Maybe Aarti also saved Yash but she even to this day does not realize this but he does. And that is a beautiful thing
2. Yay, we finally learnt how Yash got the journal. 

Low lights:
1. No, no, NO *banging head against the wall continuously*. Stupid Yash s going to think that Arpita wrote the journal and marry that stupid cow cos he thinks she's so deep and poignant in her emotions
I want to run away now:(. 

Amazing wriing as always! You always touch my emotions with your updates but I like the happy Aarya moments more lol. 

Aww Alicia...that low light was so painful.πŸ˜›

C'mon Alicia, only after they dance the tumultuous rapids will they be able to enjoy the serenity of the calm waters in each other's company. Whenever you feel troubled, read the first 3/4 parts as a reminder to how happy they became later.πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much.