Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: salvatore-nina

Indu fantastic update!

I love the Browns, they are such amazing people and I love hoe Aarti and Naanimaasi's relationship has been shaped. 

Prashant is a creep for sure! 

So glad that Dubey died! Radhama was right, till Aarti was there they were free from troubles and once Aarti had left, look at the tragedy that befell them! Karma at its best! 

But OhMyGod, if that's Yash at the end, what on earth has happened to him? I'm looking forward to the next part! 

Thanks Nina.

Karma it is...no one escapes that. What you sow, so shall you reap, right? They deemed her a curse...If only they had bothered to think that all these years their entire family was safe and healthy.

Oh dear me...the mystery man has got everyone's attention...not my intention though. That part will be in continuation soon.
Tahitien-moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely work my sweet friend induπŸ‘
girl fairy blowing sparkles

InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess121993

sorry indu di for replying very late...i was caught up with my midterms..

ur both parts were awesome and mindlowing

omg..who is the person at the end?

yash? her father?

omg di..please update soon...cannot wait to know who is the person?

Hey Charmi...no need to apologize. It's perfectly OK.

Hope your exams went well.

Thank you. Glad you enjoyed this one.
Edited by InduG64 - 11 years ago
InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sara1990

wonderful update\
Hope Yash and Aarti meet soon
waiting for your next update

Thanks Sara.😊
InduG64 thumbnail

Thanks Freya.😊
..Comrade4eva.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry dear...I now realized I didn't comment!😭

Glad to see Aarti finally enjoying her life.

I see as the 'curse' left Satya died! I guess they now realized how idiotic they were being!

Was that Yash in the end??

OMG! Suspense kills! 

Please update soon!

*********Edited*************

Now re-read and it's really strange that Aarti was so forward with that stranger when she doesn't talk at all much!πŸ˜•
Edited by guruandkratz - 11 years ago
InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prasadini

Lovely work my sweet friend induπŸ‘

girl fairy blowing sparkles

Aww Prasadini...thanks. That angel is precious.πŸ€—
InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: guruandkratz

Sorry dear...I now realized I didn't comment!😭

Glad to see Aarti finally enjoying her life.

I see as the 'curse' left Satya died! I guess they now realized how idiotic they were being!

Was that Yash in the end??

OMG! Suspense kills! 

Please update soon!

*********Edited*************

Now re-read and it's really strange that Aarti was so forward with that stranger when she doesn't talk at all much!πŸ˜•

Hey it's OK...it was the weekend after all. As long as you approved of the chapter, I am fine.

So you noticed how Aarti felt for a completely strange man. Is it because she is finally opening up in general, or is it that  the man awoke some generous spirit in her, or is it because she felt a natural pull? Whatever it is, he managed to do what none could: make her interact with a stranger.😊
Edited by InduG64 - 11 years ago
sheema_rajoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Indu...I really don't get how you render me speechless after every update..
Just when I thought Aarti was out of that hell-hole and finally she'll be able to move forward, the more I'm proven wrong. The effect of all those years of torture and torment just broke her self-confidence to such a level that she even fears love. It took her years just to warm up to nanimaasi and just one second(prashant) to again withdraw into her shell. Thank goodness she saw nanimaasi's reaction to prashant's proposal. If not she would never have trusted her again.

I'm shocked with Aarti's level of insecurities. Probably because it's difficult to fathom that a person can go through so much in her life but again thank goodness for the wonderful people in her life like nanimaasi, chris and anna who are always there to cheer her up and probably will be the cause to her road to recovery.

Now that last part (the man that seem like some devdas character πŸ˜† ) Why do I have the feeling it's Yash. If it is what in the world happened to him.. Anyways Aarti has yet to realise but she's bound to live a life full of love and respect given to her by Yash (a life of Chris and Anna's) and I can't wait for that..

Indu I'm really loving the way this story is unfolding. It's so intriguing and yes every chapter brings a new sight to aarti's life. I absolutely love your samarpan and yes sorry for always replying late.. Have been really busy with Uni.. again wonderful updates and I'll continue spoiling you with my jhappis and pappis as long as you continue bringing such beautiful updates...πŸ€—
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
*blinks back tears*

You very nearly made me cry again, Indu. At multiple points, I was fighting back tears with a tremulous smile. That is the emotional power your writing has on me. It touches the heart every time, without fail.

For now, I will quote one little part.

"This is your home Aarti. This is your room. How do you like it?"
"I don't know...I never had one."
"What, child? A room?"
She shook her head, "No...a home."

This. πŸ’” β€οΈ

*RESERVED*