MG FF Saathiya # 4 -Note Page 51 - Discontinued 😞

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hello... how are you?

Congrats on the new thread for Saathiya

thank you for continuing!

Appreciate the summary

looking forward to the updates.....

will you also be continuing Bandhan?

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Congrats for new thread 

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

congrats for new thread

maanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 5 Thumbnail

Congrats for new thread

Eagerly waiting for new updates... for this & your other incomplete stories too 

๐Ÿ˜€

taahir004 thumbnail

Welcome Back !!!!

Thanks for summary , its Awesome 

just awaiting further story

Edited by taahir004 - 2 years ago
tellyme thumbnail

************Part 25***********

Even in sleep, Geet smiled at his touch. He bent down and placed a peck on her cheeks. Geet smiled, she washalf awake now but did not want to. He was there and she wanted to enjoy hissoft touches, it was making her drowsy.

NextGeet found herself lifted in his arms as he left the office

"Maan I have something to show you" she said still sleepy ashe carried her

"First say, did you eat" "hmm pizza" she said still sleepy

"Mujhe canteen ka khilaya aurkhud Pizza, not fair, now you have to pay" Geet smiled . As he made her sit in the car and she got well awake.

Geetgot the letter out and handed it to Maan

Maanread it thoroughly "OMG Geet, I am so happy for you" but soon reality fell upon him

"But it means you will have to go" Geet just kept lookingat him, letting him to decide everything.

Maan took her to their favorite restaurant. โ€œCelebration to banti haiโ€ .

He got champagne, shook it hard and flew opened the capโ€ฆ it flew all over. He gulp mouthful in his mouth and then forced it onto hers and then took turn doing it. He gave her soft peck on her cheek and ordered eatery of her choice.

โ€œI am so happy that you are so happy Maanโ€ Geet said as she came forward and kissed his cheeks.

Maan drank intentionally, he somewhere needed to hide his restlessness.

Geet will go for her job far away from him, she was so happy for it and he did not want to show his concern and make her change her decision. No Way. This job was so so important for her, it was her dream and she was so looking forward to it.

Gee placed her hand on Maanโ€™s as he was turned sideways to wipe a drop of tear from corner of his eyes.

โ€œMaan you are Ok with this naโ€ โ€œOff course my Darling.โ€ he said to hide his restlessness.

They then left for Khurana Mansion where all elders from both families were gathered for Tea and snack.

Geet entered and said the news to everyone. Maan stood by her side. While everyone congratulated Geet, Raj eyes went on Maanโ€™s smiling face but restless eyes. He did not like it. Maan had earlier too broke Geetโ€™s rishta and now he was scared, Maan would influence Geet to not Go for NASA. No. he will no way let Maan interfere in Geet;s life this way. His son and his immaturity cannot be cause of Geetโ€™s life hurdle. He decided to keep watch on Maan as he blessed Geet for her great future.

As Geet left for her house with her Family Maan turned for his room. He wanted to release his emotion. This time he cannot show his emotion to Geet as well. He knew, even if she get a pinch of idea of his pain she will drop the idea in a second and he will not let that happen. Geet will persue this as it will be key for her career path.

But as he turned โ€œAre you sure you are happy Maanโ€ his fatherโ€™s taunting voice again pierced his heart. โ€œI doubtโ€ฆโ€

โ€œOff course Dadโ€ he said trying to bring smile on his face but his voice cracked. Not only because of his pain but coz his father's taunting voice. He left immediately for his room.

Maan tried to divert himself and what best could be to work on making arrangements for Geet. Yeah she should be free to check her forms and all and he will look into other arrangements. Maan thus got himself busy in that. Once in a while getting diverted on thought of her leaving far from him and devastated he would sit here and there clutching on thing. Three days passed this way as he kept himself busy in either office meetings or in arrangement of things for Geet. Raj had keen eyes on Maan. The way Maan was keeping himself busy with his hectic life, not much talking but just busy. He somehow did not like it. All he knew that Maanโ€™s patience would soon break and he would bring trouble for Geet. Maan broke Geet's Rishta with Siddharth and Raj was still stuck with it.

On the other side โ€“ Geet after leaving from there had started looking into form and other documents that she had to arrange. Rest she knew default will be taken care by none other than Maan. It was simply unspoken. Even family knew Maan will look into it and arrange for best for Geet. But as Geet started working on documents , looking into NASA portal etc for interview and other preparation the reality slowly started sinking to her. She will be going far away from Maan. Their time zone will change, he was busy here and she will get busy there. Will she be able to manage far from Maan. Was it possible for her to stay away from him. As she kept working on her documents and interview arrangements, the thought and the fear started getting stronger.

Three days passed her she started getting restless now โ€“ โ€œWithout seeing him how will I breath. I breath his breath, his smell his touch his smile his angerโ€ฆwill I be able to handleโ€  Her doubt was getting confirmed and she started getting scared of this separation from Maan.

โ€œAur Maan.. who kuch nahi bolega.. pata hai mujhe.. kitna pareshan hoga whoโ€ฆper kcu nahi blegaโ€ she was getting restless thinking his condition and 

on her condition

โ€œMaan will somehow manage to stay far coz it is for me but me.. main nahi reh paungeeโ€ฆ uske bina saans nahi le paoongee mainโ€ One side her biggest dream and one side Maan and all she could see that Maan weighted much more than her dream to her. She made a decision.

โ€œEveryone knows Maan cannot do without Geet what they donโ€™t understand is Geet is even hopelessโ€ she smiled as she took her decision.

Precap โ€“ Geet decisionโ€ฆ who is blamed???

Part 26

Edited by tellyme - 2 years ago
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

congrats for new thread

very emotional update 

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Congrats for new thread

Nice update 

Waiting for next update 

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Happy to see new update but I will read this part after completing prev part bz I forgot this story so will comment later  summary didn't connect me with story so decide to read from beginning

Edited by sanum23 - 2 years ago