Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: indi52

katelyn,

🤗

you never cease to amaze me. you are such a true and keen ipk fan. love it. wow we get to see even the promos on time. girl, hope i don't get stuck tomorrow, if i do, i will bug you for help. sia too has kindly offered to help out if necessary.

This is our labor of love!  ❤️ And you know, I'll help any way I can, so please don't hesitate to ask me!
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkkndfan30

Samin,  I can also join u here .. I too tried couple of times and usually it ends up as 'bina dum wala aloo' !!  I totally can relate to ur frustation ! 

Oh I agree and it is not even something which you can modify to make it taste better- it usually makes it taste worse
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Hi all awesome BFTP members!  I have a new promo for you!

Promo for Episode 55

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Zxca-gToNs&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

credit to uploader

Remininder: Maha Episode 2, Episode 57 (August 20th, 2011) this Saturday 02/16/13

I'll post the promo for that at a later time!!

thanks katelyn, love these never seen before promos 🤗 i'm already so excited for that ME...trying to get out a 1-yr old's bday party to stay home & indulge in one of my fav maha-epis, can you blame me though?? 
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: samin6

Oh I agree and it is not even something which you can modify to make it taste better- it usually makes it taste worse

🤣 @samin, thanks for sharing ur DumAaloo story, never tried making it, but after reading urs  don't think i'll very attempt
@Ritu 'bina dum wala aloo'  🤣 GOOD ONE!!!!
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

New thread even here I am late as by the time I commented already 3 pages over though 1st one to press the like button but then after coming back from work and home/office work😉 now I am posting

🥳Congratulations on the thread # 4 starting with episode 52 lovely thread🥳

Episode  52  a short brief note one side you have GF starting a Jai Devi maiyya Mithai ki dukaan a flop at the end of the day despite Buaji shouting aao khao lejao not many coming to khao or lejao their sweets but then Sunshine girl Khushi unable to resist herself at the kids throwing longing glances at the sweets distributing jalebis
Starting with great expectations

Ending with long faces

Some mild  stressful moments for Khushi when Laad Governor made a brief paper appearance

1st customer who got scared😆

and other side at RM  La a flop with her cooking despite mami helping her  by getting caught by Nani
Starting and ending

and ASR getting angry and exasperated with the whole situation walking off from the dining table despite Di trying to smoothen the whole situation Mami crying as Dadi . Making way for Khushi to enter RM

havn't seen 52 yet,  but nice caps :) the one ASR leaving the table ☺️
he must be really mad if Anjali can stop him...can't wait to watch.
BarunDiwani thumbnail

episode 51

if just to say "ghar chalte hai," a guy looks this good, then what are we to do. 😉
episode 51 short note coming up tomorrow.

i swear we are twins when it comes to being turned on by the "nothings" of this man...sigh, how about when he goes "lets go!"...impatient Barun, so sexy ☺️
BarunDiwani thumbnail

wonderful one, sir.

first all that yuck green is for the man who's supari you've generously given me. obscene that being lost in thoughts of another woman before his loving, trusting wife. and handicapped too. needs to be whipped this man.

nice one on nani in blue.

lovely in red bold about his super sensitized ears.

very nice take on the camera work toward end of 50. many hints there, all of which i sort of missed, thanks for pointing out. now that i think, remember the duels in georgette heyer novels? the contenders stood back to back and counted paces before turning around and taking aim. the still up there reminds me of that.

how terribly locked out our boy.

pink is stuff that always makes me happy.

pink underlined bold, the disaster destiny line...the best one today. 👏.

i really think we should start keeping a log of mamiji's dialogues. very useful for our phd.

Tank-oo (how my little nephew would say) 😊 for all the colors dear. the red, the pinks and even the puke greens 😆  glad you enjoyed the disaster/destiny line.  mamiji's dialogues in a log? sure, you never know when we'll need for research for our theses.🤓🤣
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  and ideas are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episode 51
Arnav doesn't want to believe it yet he knows she left, he can't feel her presence. "to khush ho jaaiye, Lacknow jaa rahe hai hum, hamesha ke liye"  Khush ho jaaiye(be happy) she said, yet he stands there frozen, staring at one little lock, struck with deep sadness, ...just wishing to see her, waiting for her to walk out any minute..."Bas waapis aa jao (just come back)" 

In 5-7 second  shot, the emotions Sobti managed to bring out not just in Arnav but those watching this phenomena is indescribable. taarif  karu kya uski? words are not enough sometimes for this bundle of talent that has me hypnotized with heavenly looks as cherry on top. 

Anjali finds her brother in a trans, she finds him like this a lot lately. She's curious as to what has him captivated, but only saw a door with a lock on it "Chotey?" 

Trans broken, startled Chotey swiftly looks at her, he just can't let anyone know about his little crush, after all, he's Arnav Singh Raizada .

"Tum yahan kya kar rahe ho?(what are you doing here?)" Anjali asks

His his eyes do the talking as he tries to think of an answer fast

"kuchh nahi, chalen(nothing, shall we go)?"

Anjali tells Arnav that she thinks she saw her husband but the thought is quickly dismissed by him, "what could possibly bring jijaji here?? ghar chalte hai(lets go home)" but a woman's intuition at play here and Anjali lingers 

"Di lets go!" Arnav rushes her, while he opens the door for Anjali, he steals another look at the GH, rabba ve, a wish for another chance to make things right. Regret for so many things said/done and regret for so many things left unsaid, he longs for her, the "dard (pain)" in this ishq (Love) is making an apearance. Ishq, a feeling that he is now fully aware of...but just doesn't have a word for it

On their way, Anjali spots a distraught Shyam, and this time no doubts, she really sees him. She tells Arnv to stop the car, who also has to take his shades off to confirm its his jijaji. 

She calls him and he picks up, lucky for him Arnav honks the horn and he sees them before he could lie about his whereabouts. 

Both Arnav and Anjali get out of the car and make their way to Shyam as he shoos away someone who knows him only as the paying guest of Buaji. "who was that?" she asks. His conniving mind is quick "he is a client and wanted me to look into his father's pentions...you know how i am when it comes to other people's money."[ya, you like to use it]

"aap bhi na, aap ko sab ki chinta lagi rehti hai, hai na Chotey?" Anjali marvels at her good-hearted husband

Arnav also believes him and put his hand on Shyam's shoulder with a slight sweet smile, might I add.

As they make their way back to the car, Arnav takes one last look at the locked door and Shyam does the same. Both shaken by her absence, her destiny and her disaster show  streaks of determination to find her IMO.

[Ami's alternate scenes😃: I wish Khushi did go to Lucknow prompting Arnav to make a business trip as an excuse to see her again, another meeting at the sheesh mahal perhaps??? more explosive tiffs he comes back to dehli wanting to forget her more than ever while Khushi and her family forced to move back to Dehli selling the house to start all over with a new sweet shop picking up at mahe epi 57??? what say? wish they would've asked me before for proceeding...sigh]

The kichen has become somewhat of  circus today the RM and La is unintentionally make a clown out of Mamiji.  "ee cockerva bhi saasu me se pooch kar citi bajaayega ka (Is this cooker going to ask mom-in-law before it goes off)?"

Mami working against time to "help" La make dinner, by helping i mean doing everything. From her lack of onion cutting skills, to trying to make roti dough with spoons, to putting 7 spoons of sugar carefully leaving 1 spoon out for ASR, La shocks Maami with her IQ level with each task...the cost of her friendship with La is rising every minute.

Was happy Mami spoke my mind in 52 "Hum ta samajhe the ki ee rajdhani express hai, par ee ta nikly ekdham passanger t-rain (train) (i thought she was a fast express train, but she turned out be just a passenger train)" 🤣 [Mamiji simply at her best] the dialogues were too funny, my personal favorite when La misunderstands Mamiji thinking her 50the wedding anniversary is coming and congratulates Mami ji

"Arrey constipation baad mein, pehle kaam"🤣

Arnav, Shyam and Anjali reach their home and Anjali remebers the chuni she got for Chotey's car, to keep him safe. How wonderfully they've put this chuni to use , first DM used her chuni in various ways to give Khushi  signs, and now the chuni becomes Khushi in Anjali's hands.  Anajali gives her to Arnav, who instantly feels the connection, 

but Shyam takes her from him...regardless of his boori nazar(evil intentions)

Arnav's connection doesn't loosen... Is the chunni reaching out for  Arnav?

On their way to the train station,  Khushi is gum-sum and usdaas (sad), something about leaving just doesn't feel right. This "bina dil ki Dehli (heartless Dehli)"  has made its way into her dil (heart)...heartless rakshas...

Khushi's udaasi(sadness) doesn't go unnoticed by Buaji, who has very sweetly made jilebi for her chatori #1, Payal even gets slap on the wrist for trying to snatch one. The smile on Buaji's face seeing khushi's eyes light up as she opens her jilebis, just lovely.

She loves this girl, just has a funny way of showing it. Buaji knows that when she is upset, the jilebis get her through, and prays that she always finds ther answers in these "gol gol" jilebis...her prayer took effect right away as Khushi's "batti jal gayee! (lightbulb went on)"  

'Buaji, zara idhar aaye" and a BIG hug follows, the kind that often leaves Buaji gasping for air and "nand kisor" on her lips. 

She asks the driver to turn around leaving both Payal and Buaji stumped. They reach the GH. Although Buaji is going on and on about the endless sanak(craziness) of the great sanka devi (Goddess of craziness), she must bee ecstatic she didn't come home to an empty house. Khushi finally decides to tell everyone the "upaaye (idea)" that DM has bestowed upon her, a sweet shop!!!! she jumps with joy, 

can't help but think a big part of that joy has more to do with the fact that she gets to stay in the this heartless city longer😉. After a bit of convincing, Buaji suggests a name for the new stop after her name, just like that, their new venture begins.

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

❤️he just had to look again 😳 ❤️
Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

🤣 @samin, thanks for sharing ur DumAaloo story, never tried making it, but after reading urs  don't think i'll very attempt
@Ritu 'bina dum wala aloo'  🤣 GOOD ONE!!!!

Hey Samin you don't know how to make it but I don't know what is it?Seriously anyone.Not Joking I heard Aloo Bhaji not Damaloo.Ritu I love your blue guy  though😆
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Hey Samin you don't know how to make it but I don't know what is it?Seriously anyone.Not Joking I heard Aloo Bhaji not Damaloo.Ritu I love your blue guy  though😆

Actually you got a part right- It is made by frying potatoes and then making it into a curry and any ways Aloobhaji tastes far better and is much less complicated.