Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruby-red thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey indi, im a silent but an avid  reader off ''Blast From The Past ''.
i love the analysis, the witty coments and the general discussions.
i was worried and upset when Doc said that due to personal commitments she was unable to continue with this post, but i am so glad that you have taken over and are continuing with this post so that readers like me do not suffer.
i would like to thank you and a big thank you to Doc for this brilliant and entertaining post.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ruby-red

hey indi, im a silent but an avid  reader off ''Blast From The Past ''.
i love the analysis, the witty coments and the general discussions.
i was worried and upset when Doc said that due to personal commitments she was unable to continue with this post, but i am so glad that you have taken over and are continuing with this post so that readers like me do not suffer.
i would like to thank you and a big thank you to Doc for this brilliant and entertaining post.

hi ruby-red

great to see you. yes, doc was really fantastic coming up with this idea. and suddenly a whole lot of us met here and got talking. good to hear you drop in often and like to read. please do write if you feel like it. all are welcome to join. and while i have opened the thread, it's actually kind of everyone's baby now. we have too much of  a good time to let it stop.

i do hope to see doc back some day soon. thanks and look forward to seeing you here.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkkndfan30

Hi all,

Happy New Thread, fellow IPK lovers  

ritu,
me lub. aw those hearts. hey, should we all do something for v day? what say?

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Hi all awesome BFTP members!  I have a new promo for you!

Promo for Episode 55

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Zxca-gToNs&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

credit to uploader

Remininder: Maha Episode 2, Episode 57 (August 20th, 2011) this Saturday 02/16/13

I'll post the promo for that at a later time!!

katelyn,

🤗

you never cease to amaze me. you are such a true and keen ipk fan. love it. wow we get to see even the promos on time. girl, hope i don't get stuck tomorrow, if i do, i will bug you for help. sia too has kindly offered to help out if necessary.

samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Episode 52:
 I have to share something. By the way I also do not know how to make Damaloos. I have tried a few times and each time it is a disaster. Not only does it taste very bad but it also destroys my entire kitchen. On top it can not be stored. Most of the times the potato is too soft, one time it was watery, once it was undercooked, once there were islands.  So no wonder I gave up and I am sure my daughter will not know what is domaloos. So maybe poor la's mom also had cooking disasters when making domaloos and that is why she does not know what it is.
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samin6

Episode 52:
 I have to share something. By the way I also do not know how to make Damaloos. I have tried a few times and each time it is a disaster. Not only does it taste very bad but it also destroys my entire kitchen. On top it can not be stored. Most of the times the potato is too soft, one time it was watery, once it was undercooked, once there were islands.  So no wonder I gave up and I am sure my daughter will not know what is domaloos. So maybe poor la's mom also had cooking disasters when making domaloos and that is why she does not know what it is.

🤣

🤣

🤣
Divya429 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats for the new thread...

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
New thread even here I am late as by the time I commented already 3 pages over though 1st one to press the like button but then after coming back from work and home/office work😉 now I am posting
🥳Congratulations on the thread # 4 starting with episode 52 lovely thread🥳

Episode  52  a short brief note one side you have GF starting a Jai Devi maiyya Mithai ki dukaan a flop at the end of the day despite Buaji shouting aao khao lejao not many coming to khao or lejao their sweets but then Sunshine girl Khushi unable to resist herself at the kids throwing longing glances at the sweets distributing jalebis
Starting with great expectations

Ending with long faces

Some mild  stressful moments for Khushi when Laad Governor made a brief paper appearance

1st customer who got scared😆

and other side at RM  La a flop with her cooking despite mami helping her  by getting caught by Nani
Starting and ending

and ASR getting angry and exasperated with the whole situation walking off from the dining table despite Di trying to smoothen the whole situation Mami crying as Dadi did not like her food and scolded her also. All this is Making way for Khushi to enter RM
Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
bepatient thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

🤣

🤣

🤣

Samin,  I can also join u here .. I too tried couple of times and usually it ends up as 'bina dum wala aloo' !!  I totally can relate to ur frustation ! 
bepatient thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

ritu,
me lub. aw those hearts. hey, should we all do something for v day? what say?

Sure Indi, I am all for it.  V collages, caps .. we can even talk about our favorite romantic scenes of IPK for that day. One day dedicated to discussing the romantic scenes.