Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Hi everyone!  My apologies for being a silent reader and so behind in everything!  My youngest has a cold/asthma!  I'm sick with a cold myself trying to recover!  Will try to catch up!  Miss you all! 🤗

aw aw aw, get well soon, katelyn and hope little one ok even sooner. you take care. hugs.
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: goofy

MY FAV SCENES---------
This my take for 42-46 because it speaks VOLUME.😛

ISS PYAR KO KIA NAAM DOON as they both are being kookoos ,as both are defying each other but at the same time they are restless. uhhh ...and we are ISS ULJHAN KA KYA KAROON...😳

goofy, i love your update. just the moments that are most telling. and not too much reading 😆. but actually, loads of reading, in those caps. thanks.

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Episode 44!!!!
Shyam was hopping around with a plate of jalebis, serving people'at this point he looked like a servant of the Raizadas than a son in law.  Nani asked how was the Teej pooja and Anjali said it went find and khushi was there'Hearing khushi's name, shyam dropped the plate of jalebis, Anjali looked shocked and asked if he was okay and shyam said he was not paying attention.  Mami ji said that saying Phati Sari's name is bad luck, arnav went into thinking mode and got the hiccups.  Anjali said that someone is thinking about him'it was totally khushi, she always thinks about him (I don't blame her either).  Then mami ji was it must be Lavanya and nani got mad saying I hope chotey forgets her soon, arnav got mad and said that today let's not talk about it since everyone is together and can you forget about this matter for a little bit.  Nani said no, and shyam said sit down Bhai (apparently he considers arnav as a brother) let's talk about it.  Arnav said he cannot be here anymore and leaves.
The scene shifts to the GH, Payal said I don't think shyam is doing anything special for bua ji's pension, then khushi said shyam ji is trying (I swear this girl never says anything bad about anyone) , payal just nods.  Khushi and payal are thinking of ways to get money, khushi came up with the idea of starting buaji's chicken sari business again.  Payal said that is a good idea, let's get the sari from the RM and start with those, Khushi gets mad, and said why do you always mention that rakshaas, and if you mention his name again, I will make jalebis again.  Payal said you can make jalebis only if we have ration.  This shows that they are really tight from money right now, and the sisters are feeling guilty.
The scene shifts with Anjam and Arnav talking about the situation between His relationship with la.  And arnav said nani has no right to make a decision on his life.  Shyam is like think of the situation this way, and he suggests, if you do not want to get married don't get married.  Shyam said you are happy when you are happy with us'that is why it is called a rishta.  Arnav is like I have a rishta with la, but I do not want to give it a name, why does nani not want to understand it.  Shyam is like she is a nani, and she is old school'then arnav said he is fed up with her attitude.  Shyam said he was a way to fix this.  This scene pretty much shows that arnav goes to shyam to solve his problems and shyam is the second person next to DI who makes him think and calms down.
Now the scene shifts to Anjam and Nani.  Nani said that la can never be a bahu in this house.  Shyam said that never said never, this is the problem.  Shyam said that you stll have the voice in this house'if you did not then why is chotey show worried about your decision'Then he said that shyam and everyone is by nani and he will support her.  Pretty much shyam is convincing nani to let la to live in the RM'so that she can changer her ways.  He convinces her by saying that the Time has changed'and it is only for a few day, just to let her understand us.  Only shyam can convince nani to let La live with them before marriage'even though she does not agree with it but she trusts shyam'This shows that shyam is at a high position in the house and he always gets his way with his sweet words.
Now khushi is walking back and forth in her room, wondering why this rakshaas is always in her mind.  She keeps thinking she forgot something over there and realized that she left her Devi Maiya idol at the office.  She now has to go back to get her DM.
Anjam are in their room, and she is massaging her hair.  Anjali said to make words they should learn from him'Shyam said that is all I can give you'and Anjali said that is all I want is your love'Shyam then asks why do you want la and arnav together if youd do not like her.  Anjali said that she is doing it for arnav's happiness.  Arnav comes to their room and Anjali said guess what your jija ji did.  Arnav was like I am sure he convinced nani!!! And arnav gives shyam a watch, it is a set pair.  Anjali was like there is one for me, and shyam said the model jija ji like only came in a set (my question is how did arnav know what type of watch shyam liked so that is why you got a watch'(I think shyam chose it purposely because it comes in a set, makes it easier for arnav to buy it).  Arnav actually smiles when Anjam are together.  I love the reason why he bought the watch'it was a sweet thing he said.  Arnav goes to his office on a Sunday!!!!
Khushi and Arnav are on their way to go to the office!!!! Khushi  tell her family that she left her DM there, and she cannot sleep because she forgot it.  They are forced to let her go.  Khushi thinks that Arnav will not be there, and that is the only way that convinces her family to let her go.  Arnav calls la to pack her bags because she is going to stay there.  La is talking about how excited she is.  He looks like he is not paying attention.  La said what are some tips should I follow, Arnav said just be yourself'so la is like that means you like me for being me.  As she said that he passes khushi's desk with the DM and stops (RABBA VEY) while thinking of khushi, he said yeah I like you the way you are.  La said I love you. Arnav said nothing but saying I am in the office I will call you back.  He tell sthe peon to remove the stuff from the desk and send it to her house.
Shyam is talking to bua ji. And bua ji is like we miss you.  Shyam asks for khushi and said that she went to the office because she forgot her stuff.  SHyam quietly said office'arnav is at the office and quickly cuts the call.  Anjali is in the background and after he cut the call Anjali said Aap'he looked scared thinking that Anjali heard.  Khushi is at the front step of AR and before she enters, she thinks of all the bad things ASR did to her.  She opens the door and stops and gets nervous hoping that Arnav is not there'she starts fidgeting and telling herself not to worry it is Sunday and no one will come.  Episode ends!!

hi anita,

nice one. this shyam is creeping me out, how come he constantly grabs naniji's knee.

uin red bold, thinking mode and tee hee hiccups. in pink, yeah, i don't balme her either, poor girl.

bold blue, actually she does. says awful things about the man she can't help thinking about.

green bold, aaargh shyam, thsi should teach people not to go nuts over sons in law. 🤢

arnav is an abs sweet heart in tsi episode, poor thing can't stop thinking of khushi.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

episode 46!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The scene started off where the show left off on episode 45!!!!
as khushi put on her dupatta, she started to walk off and then her dupatta again flew to arnav!!! i feel like it was stopping her, like it wanted khushi to listen to arnav (maybe it was a sign from DM)...Khushi fixed her dupaata and walked off...Arnav got angry and took off his jacket and threw it (i think he took of his jacket out of anger but one of my friend claims that he was feeling hot...i doubt it)  He walks off to where khushi went...they both grabed the cups at the same time and both felt each other hands and withdrew it...Khushi was waiting for him to offer the water first but he did not...he grabed the cup and started getting water...Khushi was shocked...khushi must have been thinking um ladies first...to make it worse instead of offering her the water first, he just drinks it...this makes her more shocked...After he finished drinking the water he fills the cup again and offers it to khushi...Khushi at this point was mad and said i don't want it...Khushi makes him angrier and he throws the water on the ground.  Arnav said he will break everything until he listens to him.  Khushi said she will listen to him if he breaks the door...he breaks the door (he looks maha sexy) and khushi grabs her stuff and quickly tries to leave...before leaving she said you don't want to see my face right...you should be happy because i am going to lucknow forever (khushi said this out of impulse...she had no plans of leaving...she is just fed up with him and does not want to deal with him anymore because he robbed all her peace)  Arnav hears this and calls out her name...he makes a face like i lost something important...Khushi goes home and told payal her decison and why she took it...payal understands and bua ji hears that they are leaving and gets sad...here you can tell she really cares for payal and khushi and how much she will miss them.. i think this scene you can how much she loves khushi...i still feel she cares for khushi more than payal but she can't show it.  Arnav comes home all angry and starts flinging his clothes off (okay just his waist coat and tie...i noticed when he is angry he likes to take off his clothes...but he has never been no angry to throw off his show, salman khan style...my besharam bit is done)  and keeps thinking about what khushi said...At night they show khushi talking to devi maiya even though khushi is happy to go home but some where deep inside she is not happy but she does not know why...Arnav is shown sleeping thinking about khushi leaving...she wakes up screaming khushi...these two are not ready to leave each other alone...they already made a place in each other's heart since day one.

As for shyam, the whole family know that a live in relationship is wrong and are not really accepting it...they only reason that they are is because shyam said it is a good idea to keep arnav with them ( i bet he knows that if arnav leaves...his money is gone)  Since shyam said do it for arnav, they agree for the live in...He can convince them to do the wrong thing with his convincing words

BTW i read  everyone's analysis!!! but i don't have time to comment :(

hi anita, lovely one. it was a beautiful episode and you catch nice nuances. oh thsi episode and 45 i could watch in a loop.
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Ladies!!!!
🤗
hope everyone is good! and all had good weekend. I got some much neglected chores done around the house while hubby was out enjoying the superbows...for you non-Americans superbowl is "finals" of American football and tends to be a bigger deal than most of the holiday 😕 i never got the game.. anyway my cleaning spree didn't leave me much time for IF,  I see alot of reviews are up so hoping to catch up  on all the reading today.

@ Katelyen hope you and you LO is feeling better now. come back to us when you can. miss you!

@ Cyn, good to see you back :) awww hubby made a surprise visit, ur Laad Gov, seems like a sweet guy. spend time with him, we all know how precious it it. thanks for telling is a bit about your background. it still boggles my mind as to how many non-hindi/non--indian ppl connected with the show! all must be Indian in last birth 😆  just out curiosity, how did you discover the show? 

❤️ ami
Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

i have no idea why, but i died when i saw this. as he pulled the dupatta off his face, his hair, his shoulders to which it clung, holding her gaze and she couldn't escape. felt so damn intimate. granular, sensuous, slow languorous lovemaking. without anyone's knowledge, not even the lovemakers'. this was ipk and i just want it back.

am listening to atif aslam singing tu jaane na, while writing. uff not helping matters.

tum paas ho ke bhi
tum aas ho ke bhi
ahsaas ho ke bhi apney nahin
aisa hai hum ko giley
tum se na jaane kyun

milo ke hai fasalay
tum se na jaane kyun

ahem, well when you put it like that (in blue),  i agree, something very sensual about the way his eye looked at her even under the dupatta! pair that with that song, NICE!

so an Atif fan are we??
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

ahem, well when you put it like that (in blue),  i agree, something very sensual about the way his eye looked at her even under the dupatta! pair that with that song, NICE!

so an Atif fan are we??

hi ami,
oh i like atif's voice. a lot. my friend is a phangurrl 😆. and guess what, our dear barun has actually sung this number and it's on youtube, ipkkndfan/ritu posted it aniother thread.

very weird. very tear mujhse hai pehle ka nata koi. 🤣

here it is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqeR0KinqQ0

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail

i can feel you in the pit of my stomach, in the grazeon my heart,                     on the edge, of my nerve, you are here.

oh the turmoil of a feeling. how it plays with hard earned equanimity. he had no place for this surge of emotions. this overwhelming need. this chasm in his being. yet here it was and try as he might he couldn't get back to business as usual.

his place of comfort, his office, his absorption in his work that could always shut everything out, failed miserably this time. thoughts of her, sindoor in her eye, he wants to wipe it off, but no, she won't let him, she walks away.

the tenderest notes of rabba ve know what ails him. but not he.

he struggles to let it go. yet again a set of memories. "uss din tumne jo..." he begins, but she never let him finish. her silence bothers him, perhaps even more than her shouting. he can't think any more. he is feeling worn, gripped by this wave of feelings, unable to let it go.

he leans back, rests his head, and closes his eyes. maybe he seeks respite or perhaps a little time to dream.

she's walking into the office.

as she walks in, she senses something.  

and a breeze rises swirling in undertone wrapping around both holding them in its embrace.

... he opens his eyes...

she consoles herself, don't worry khushi, it's sunday, no one's here, certainly not that rakshas (through gritted teeth, of course, for she has her own struggle with her own unnamed, unfathomable feelings, why does he come to her mind all the time?)

she enters the office.

he knows.

he knows the girl in his thoughts is now near, just here somewhere. his eyes say he has felt her. he leaves his chair, alert the moment he senses her, moving toward the sensation. he comes to stand at the impressive array of sheer glass windows in his office and looks down. there she is on the lower deck. a bit perturbed, then walking slowly toward her desk, and he watches her.

he watches her standing at the place from where he'd let her fall, he'd challenged her with cool derisive eyes after setting her embarrassing and difficult tasks, he'd hollered "miss gupta!" that terrible day of the guest house.

but today, he stands stock still, silent, just gazing upon her, drinking in it seemed all of her he could, perhaps wondering did he just conjure her up with his incessant thoughts of her. not a word, no movement. just eyes darkening, a whirlpool of emotions swirling in them, a throbbing energy gathering.

she hadn't seen him and she walked up to her desk. then in a most melodious segue, he saw her in her filmy red chiffon, hair flying, hurt filling her gaze. and at the very same instant she was thinking of him holding her close in the rain, protective, dependable. she's looking at him and he at her.

she didn't see him walking away, being nasty. he didn't see her turning away, walking away from him.

but you don't let me be, your thoughts roaming free
no barriers no limits, reaching prohibited zones
unprotected territories, you are here.

as her thoughts ended, a visible drooping of shoulders, an exhale of surrender almost, she closed her eyes seeking help. how was she to handle this whole cascade of troubling thoughts. she'd shouted at him, she'd prayed to dm to stop these thoughts, she'd resigned.

and yet... the thoughts of a man whom she couldn't fathom, couldn't forget.

the rustle of breeze rose as if to remind, she looked up, and there he was. hay hay hay... rabba vey, her feelings flowed before she could check them.

an instinct about the other had come to stay. he could sense her, she could sense him. again love had taken a step. and turning away was impossible.

what came after that, had to be that and nothing else. two people thrown asunder by a stubborn inexplicable emotion, what could they do when they met? have a reasonable adult conversation? of course not. they had to fight, had to clash. had to meet and touch and feel each other. make love. and perhaps this was the only way, for now. the language of love is not always full of sweet nothings. it took them virtually nothing to turn on the other's nastiest side. in matters of war, they were utter equals, from day one. clear sign of what sort of lovers they were going to be.

"khushi... mere cabin mein aao... mujhe tum se kuch baat karni hai."
he asked her to come upstairs, he wanted to talk to her. i keep wondering what is it that he wanted to tell her. he'd just asked his girl friend to move in with him, yet the most urgent conversation he wished to have was with her.

and she never missed a beat when it came to provoking him, did she? was she really not aware this would get to him? turning away and stalking off completely ignoring him? did she really believe he's let things be and go back to work quietly? or did she not want him to? "upar mat dekh khushi aur aranav singh raizada ki chinta toh bilkul mat kar." but that's all she's been doing of late, thinking of asr. and before going, she did turn and look.

slipping into sanak mode to work off the tension, she talks to herself in the store room. funny line, sanaya really funny yet touching, the best of comedy.

"ab issme humari kya galti hai... hume kya pata tha ki woh laad goverrnor ravivar ko bhi logo ko tang karne ke liye ghar se nikalta hai." can't blame me, how was i to knowthat thsi laad governor stirs out sundays tot to get after people.

can you hear the music?

fabulously calibrated quarrel coming up. she's dropped the gauntlet by walking off. he picks it up and comes swiftly down the stairs, charging into the storeroom after her. "tum apne aap ko samajhto kya ho?" who do you think you are... he's livid. he's had it.

she was perched on a stool getting her devi maiya from a high shelf, she turned shocked and terrified. and she lost balance.

a beautifully shot falling together, him on top of her, but not before he's saved what is important to her and not at all of any relevance to him. her dm. how many things they told each other as they lay like that. you could almost hear it all.

then her phone rang.

but when he got off of her and stuck his hand out in a chivalrous, almost conciliatory, gesture, again she went for a thrust. ignore the hand. his fist balled in anger. tell you, these two.

"hum toh yahan ek minute bhi nahin rahna chahte," don't want to stay here a minute longer, her voice is getting hysterical as she talks to shyam. too many feelings.

"bhagne ke alava kuch aata hai tumhe?" what are you capable of other than running away..."waise toh tumhara mooh kabhi band nahin hota phir ab kyon taala laga hai...  uss din bhi main tumse kuch kah raha tha aur tum bina sune chali gayi... mujhe aisi badtameezi..." usually you never shut up, so why thsi lock on it now, was about to tell you somethingb the other day but you just left... this sort of lack of manners...

and she walks off ready to leave. he can't take it. he slams the door.

"main tum se kuch kah raha hoon, khushi kumari gupta!" look at them, one curving almost into the other, so close, and that heightening tension.

"jab main tum se baat kara raha hoon toh chup chap khadi raho aur suno..." when i'm talking to you, stay put...

phone.

she takes the call, but with a violence hitherto unseen he just snatches the phone and throws it with force.

"main ne kaha tha na main tumse baat kar raha hoon... let me finish!" her eyes well up. and as though a magician had waved a wand, the vicious anger on his face is chased away, instead a concerned, practically contrite look. aneed almost to wipe away her tears. yes, har baar her tears had affected him. no matter what the state of his mind or emotion.

when she gathers herself a bit, she is desperate to leave the room. but the door's locked. she runs to the window and opens it. her hands and mouth say one thing, her dupatta does another. perhaps girls in our land have had their mouths sewn up for so long, they need a proxy voice, so devi maiyaa and writer conspired to give khushi her dupatta to this end. the happy go lucky dupatta could be as forward, as wanton, as loving, gentle sweet as khushi longed to be perhaps. how it blew out and caressed him yet again.

then it wrapped all around his face. he slowly pulled it off of his face, his hair, his shoulders, a darkness in his eyes around a flickering light, felt like lovers making love without knowing that's what they were doing.

he noticed her discomfort. familiar. he handed her fly away friend. arrested looks and emotions in these moments.

from a quiet beginning, deep in feelings, the episode climbed the notes steadily to a rousing crescendo of anger out in the open, riddled with desire. yes, that.

the soul of the episode. desire.

i feel you i sense you i want you i know you are near
you are here.

Hi Indi 🤗 how are ya?
❤️d this one by you

"feel you in the pit of my stomache" what a way to start off.
❤️ how you described the state of their minds here. there was so much sexual tension in that storage room.  the question we all beg to ask, what if she had listened? what if she wouldn't 've given him a reason to turn back into ASR?  we know here he's just trying to explain his side but at some point, if she had listened, would he have admitted to himself that "mujhe iss ladke se farq padta hai" i guess that for the CVs to know and us to ponder on, i will for ever be greatful for this friction, it make for one hell of a love story...their clashing, their lack of sweet nothings.😊
Brillian in blue and xtra brilliant in purple!

btw, the quotes, written by you?
BarunDiwani thumbnail

hi ami,
oh i like atif's voice. a lot. my friend is a phangurrl 😆. and guess what, our dear barun has actually sung this number and it's on youtube, ipkkndfan/ritu posted it aniother thread.

very weird. very tear mujhse hai pehle ka nata koi. 🤣

here it is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqeR0KinqQ0

Yes yes i had seen this before, but thank you my morning got a lot brighter 😃 have you seen him singing the "pee loon" song from an epi in baat pakki?? i'll find that an post if ii get a chance today our man can sing! not just balwant kaur 😉 HE"S PERRRFEEECT...haaayyyeee

in green 🤣

BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: goofy

MY FAV SCENES---------
This my take for 42-46 because it speaks VOLUME.😛

ISS PYAR KO KIA NAAM DOON as they both are being kookoos ,as both are defying each other but at the same time they are restless. uhhh ...and we are ISS ULJHAN KA KYA KAROON...😳

uljhan...great word to describe their state of minds. love how you told  the story with pics...

clown of deciet 🤣