Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

i see my fave cap is in the drool corner.

how natty our boy. i too did the caps but decided to not go overboard, i knew your corner would have it i guess heehee.

Thanks you Indi! much appreciated :)  a wise woman, your mom 😊 i'm sure it sounded colorful in Bangoli :) IPK has changed the meaning of romance...sigh I want some too!
glad you liked the cap, we have similar taste and  a similar eye for these, hi-five! shows our level of madness...oh honey , you can never go overboard with hotwa pics, if you feel like it put it up!!!! as you see i go overboard all the time!😆
[/QUOTE]

hi five and more, sir. here's to romance. 😳.

about hotwa pics, when you do it, it's core brand proposition, usp of bd's analysis... the... roll of drums... droool cornah!!!

and as i said, i can always trust you to pick the riiight ones. 🤗. oh boy, i can see 44 and 45 coming soon on the dc. 👏

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Links to my analysis:

Latest:  Episode 44 updated  link below

Episode 44: 

other recent  analysis and DROOLS :)

Episode 43:

Episode 42: Shyam at RM

Episode 41: Shyam reveal

Episode 40: Arnav breaks KHushi's fast:

Episode 39: Arnav saves Khushi from falling 

Episode 37: Teej morning prayers + HOTWA in Shades 😛

thanks so much for reading and commenting :) :) 

Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Disclaimer:I would like to acknowledge that all my translations have been found on You Tube Videos translated by Alexa.   All credit of translation and my interpretation of her work is acknowledged.  All work I consider to be my own with the help of the translation.  If work is used please credit.  Thank you all for reading!

Episode 44

The Battle Begins

Nani asks Anjali how the pooja went.  Anjali exclaims, "Kushi and her sister were there!"  At the sound of her name ASR looks up and Shyam drops the platter of jalebi, everyone is shocked. Anjali concerned asks," Are you okay?" and he answers fine just thinking about work.  Mami says just the mention of her name makes everything go wrong!  ASR then hiccups!  Is someone thinking about you?  Mami thinks it is Ms. Kashyup.  This starts a small battle of words between Nani and Arnav.  Nani says she can think all she wants but he isn't going to think about her!  ASR jumps up and angrily answers, "Nani do we have to do this now? Everyone is here, my jiju just came home but you insist by being stubborn to repeatedly talk about it.  Can't you forget it for a few days?"  Nani answers no because he will continue to be with her. Shyam asks Arnav to sit down.  Arnav turns to him and says he can't stay there and walks away as Anjali is begging him to have breakfast.  Shyam asks what has happened since he has been gone and Mami starts the "flashback".  The battle has begun!

GH- The girls are folding laundry and Payal says to Kushi she doesn't think anybody can help the situation with Buaji's pension.  Kushi tells her that Shyam will try.  An idea pops into her head why not sell Buaji's sarees.  Payal says to go to yhe Raizada house first after all she knows them and they can make money there! Kushi jumps up and scolds her sister saying that she always reminds her of that demon.  Doesn't she want her to be happy or she wants her to worry and make jalebi.  Payal reminds her that the stores of food are low in the house.   Kushi will battle her thoughts of that Rakshas!

Chote, Anjali and Shyam are having a conversation when Chote says he has thought enough.  He believes nobody in this house has the right to make the decision for someone else.  He wants to live his own life and he doesn't want to label his relationship with Lavanya.  He doesn't believe in marriage.  Shyam says he is stressing too much about it.  He should look at it from another point of view.  It is his and Lavanya's life and if he doesn't want to get married then don't.  Both Anjali and Arnav are surprised at that statement but Shyam nods to his wife as if to say "it's okay, watch and see". The preparation for battle is just beginning.  He tells him to think about it.  What would happen if he left the house? Just a little while ago he said it was nice to have breakfast with the family and he agreed to wear the sacred thread.  Why? Because it is a relationship and being part of a family and without that one is empty.  Arnav wants to know why does he have to name this relationship and why does Nani not want to accept Lavanya?  Shyam answers because she is Nani and has different thoughts.  We can not simply change her mind because you have grown up.  Chote feels like she is choking him and he wants to live his  life his own way.  Shyam's response is there are many different ways to solve this your way but I have a way. And so the strategy has been planned, let the battle begin!

Nani, Anjali and Shyam are talking.  She adamantly says she will not allow Lavanya to be bahu in the house.  Shyam  says that the word "never" is the culprit of all the problems. Nani says to him," you speak as if everyone will listen to what I say." He answers with that she is listening but the word never has great power over us and that is why Arnav is so angry.  She wants to know what she should do.  Aahh, so the plan is in action'He lets her know that the whole house is behind her and will always support her decisions.  Mami pops in asking if she was invited to this secret meeting.  Shyam the mediator always says join us because your opinion is important.  She is very happy now and he must be one hell of a lawyer!  He continues to say that we all want Arnav to marry and Mami chimes in that she needs for that to happen quick because her Akash..Nani says first Chote then Akash.  Battlefield! Watch out!  Shyam reminds Nani that Arnav is from today's generation but whatever the results we need to make a quick decision so we can be the ones to decide.  Have Lavanya come stay in the house for a few days.  Both Mami and Nani are shocked, without being married?  Better here than there and at least they would be able to keep an eye and mold Lavanya to the way they want. They can then shape their relationship with her influence.  He gives Nani something to eat and drink another ploy in battle for trust in him. Times have changed,  you will do what's best.  Trap has been set will she fall into it? War can be dirty. Nani finally says I don't agree but I trust in you!  Big mistake.  You have just lost the battle or has she?

Kushi is pacing back and forth confiding in her best friend DM.   She tells her there is not a single moment that I don't worry; that demon is always on my mind.  Why does this happen?  Why does she feel that something has been left unsaid between them?  She feels as if she has forgotten something.  The battle in her head has begun and it would just end if she climbed over the hill and would surrender to her love.  She continues to say she feel the same as when she forgot her lunch at home.  The whole day she thought about it. She compares her feeling of loss to forgotten food.  She LOVES food a lot!  She then realizes she has forgotten her DM statue at the office.  OMG!!! She must go get her.  She is entering the battle. 

Shyam and Anjali are talking as she is massaging his head.  She tells him she thinks Nani is right about Lavanya and Shyam wants to know then why is he fighting for Lavanya.  Di answers because she wants Chote happy.  He tells her he is lucky to have a wife.  She tells him he has a way with words.   He apologises because he can't give her much and she says all she wants is his love and words of love.  Arnav comes in and Anjali says he should thank Shyam for what he has done and he gifts Shyam with a watch set.  Shyam says a bribe for what I have done?  Anjali is excited to see a watch for herself and he says it was a set he liked the one for his brother and this one came along.  She calls him a horror and shows his real face when his jiju comes home.  Shyam says he knows who his ally is.  They will work together in this battle!   The watches are very nice and Anjali places it on Shyam's wrist as they are having a moment Arnav smiles happy that his Di is happy.  Arnav says he knows how time is very precious to them and so that is why he gifted them watches.  It will always remind Shyam to spend as much time as possible with his sister and a reminder of how she is waiting for him.  Shyam says to Anjali that he should take Arnav to court with him because he is very good at fighting arguments.  Arnav tells Di he is going to the office. " On Sunday?", she asks.  I work he answers.

Kushi runs out and tells Buaji and Payal she must go to the office for she forgot the Goddess statue . Buaji is crazed and asks her how many more defects does she have?  She is a glutton, she is forgetful, she changes her behavior at a drop of a hat'.  Payal asks if ASR will be there.  No it is Sunday only the guard will be there and she should be home I a jiffy.  She says again he won't be there!  Payal says okay but come home quickly and Kushi asks Buaji," Can I "and goes.  I hope she is wearing her armor.

ASR calls Lavanya and tells her to pack her bags he will send a car tomorrow to pick her up and bring her to the RM.  She is so excited jumping up and down!  "Are you serious?  Me in your house? What do I do and not do? What do I wear or not wear?"  Arnav tells her he doesn't have to change and to stay as she is.  She thinks that it's so sweet he has said this to her and asks him,"You love me as I am?"

By this time he is in his building and walking past Kushi's desk.  He sees the statue of DM, phone still at his ear.  His eyes drawn to her statue, her desk , her things, images of her in his head, and he says to Lavanya, "Yes, I LIKE you the way you are."  She tells him she loves him.  He ends the call with he arrived at work and he will call her later.  He looks again at Kushi's desk not able to continue up his stairs'he likes her just the way she is'.Interrupting his thoughts his employee asks what has happened.  He says nothing and tells him to send all those things to the person they belong to.  Oh, Miss Kushi? Yes, send them to her address.  He continues to his office.  Who is he battling now?

Buaji is on the phone with Shyam  he asks how is she and she says how could she be she has grown accustomed to you and I miss you.  He asks about Kushi too?  She tells him Kushi went to the office to collect her things.  He is baffled mumbling Arnav at the office too' Buaji asks him what did he say and he says he has work and he has to go he will call later and they hang up.

ASR Designs'the battlefield' Kushi slowly walks in as if she is crawling on her stomach trying not to get shot during the battle.  Hesitant she stops at the door, images of him ripping her dupatta off his car, her shield (as we all have mentioned!) her armor, dropping her from his office as she landed on to the boxes below, telling her to "Go change" while throwing the tiny blue dress at her'all these memories of that demon.  The one she can't stop thinking and dreaming about.  She gains courage and pushes open the doors, using both her hands (strength) and walks in nervously. She stops.  Does she sense something? She tells herself not to be scared, there is no one here.  It is Sunday and Laad Govenor cannot possibly be here.

The strategies for all have been planned and now are to be executed.  The battlefield has been readied and all are suited up with as much ammunition as possible. 

The Battle Begins'.

cynthia, each battle reference 👏. and the real battle between the two who both want to surrended but are fighting with their own selves, lovely. in pink, i adore our man's view of life. just the way it is, flaws included. so real. somnetime it was as tjough i was talking to my elders, or ha ha, my husband. my own life. has a value, an individual's life. in bold red, well said, aaargh shyam, he is hell. why was he grabbing nani's knee constantly. and what a mistake they all made. trust him? yet, can't argue, in life such things happen all the time.
in bold green, i love the line. the battle in her head, the mountain high ego, beutifully and succinctly put.
such a major shift of scene in rm. you know who i'm cheering for, don't you? 😳

cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

hi cynthia, you seem to loathe shyam as much as i do. uff, can't stand the fellow. why has he come home? lovely take. red is v nice. pink bold, lovely funny yet astute observation. dm is very active in this whole thing. she insists on getting her love story. 😆

Funny you should say that.  I hate Shyam!  I had a very hard time writing.  I just can't be objective that is how much I loathe this man.  The only reason he came home is because he had to maybe he needed to refill his wallet! lol Will catch up.  I am trying to catch up on the episodes too!
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
[QUOTE=Katelyn]Hi dear friends!  Here's the promo for next week!  I also included SBS for today's episode!!

11th August 2011 New Promo
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl6ClGMBx_4[/YOUTUBE]

SBS 5th August 2011(Arnav & Khushi Ka Romance)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_U4dVJWpYg&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
credit to uploaders

[/QUOTE

OH MY!!!   I SO LOVE THE SBS. FUNNY. THANK YOU FOR SHARING!
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Disclaimer:I would like to acknowledge that all my translations have been found on You Tube Videos translated by Alexa.   All credit of translation and my interpretation of her work is acknowledged.  All work I consider to be my own with the help of the translation.  If work is used please credit.  Thank you all for reading!

Episode 44

The Battle Begins

Nani asks Anjali how the pooja went.  Anjali exclaims, "Kushi and her sister were there!"  At the sound of her name ASR looks up and Shyam drops the platter of jalebi, everyone is shocked. Anjali concerned asks," Are you okay?" and he answers fine just thinking about work.  Mami says just the mention of her name makes everything go wrong!  ASR then hiccups!  Is someone thinking about you?  Mami thinks it is Ms. Kashyup.  This starts a small battle of words between Nani and Arnav.  Nani says she can think all she wants but he isn't going to think about her!  ASR jumps up and angrily answers, "Nani do we have to do this now? Everyone is here, my jiju just came home but you insist by being stubborn to repeatedly talk about it.  Can't you forget it for a few days?"  Nani answers no because he will continue to be with her. Shyam asks Arnav to sit down.  Arnav turns to him and says he can't stay there and walks away as Anjali is begging him to have breakfast.  Shyam asks what has happened since he has been gone and Mami starts the "flashback".  The battle has begun!

GH- The girls are folding laundry and Payal says to Kushi she doesn't think anybody can help the situation with Buaji's pension.  Kushi tells her that Shyam will try.  An idea pops into her head why not sell Buaji's sarees.  Payal says to go to yhe Raizada house first after all she knows them and they can make money there! Kushi jumps up and scolds her sister saying that she always reminds her of that demon.  Doesn't she want her to be happy or she wants her to worry and make jalebi.  Payal reminds her that the stores of food are low in the house.   Kushi will battle her thoughts of that Rakshas!

Chote, Anjali and Shyam are having a conversation when Chote says he has thought enough.  He believes nobody in this house has the right to make the decision for someone else.  He wants to live his own life and he doesn't want to label his relationship with Lavanya.  He doesn't believe in marriage.  Shyam says he is stressing too much about it.  He should look at it from another point of view.  It is his and Lavanya's life and if he doesn't want to get married then don't.  Both Anjali and Arnav are surprised at that statement but Shyam nods to his wife as if to say "it's okay, watch and see". The preparation for battle is just beginning.  He tells him to think about it.  What would happen if he left the house? Just a little while ago he said it was nice to have breakfast with the family and he agreed to wear the sacred thread.  Why? Because it is a relationship and being part of a family and without that one is empty.  Arnav wants to know why does he have to name this relationship and why does Nani not want to accept Lavanya?  Shyam answers because she is Nani and has different thoughts.  We can not simply change her mind because you have grown up.  Chote feels like she is choking him and he wants to live his  life his own way.  Shyam's response is there are many different ways to solve this your way but I have a way. And so the strategy has been planned, let the battle begin!

Nani, Anjali and Shyam are talking.  She adamantly says she will not allow Lavanya to be bahu in the house.  Shyam  says that the word "never" is the culprit of all the problems. Nani says to him," you speak as if everyone will listen to what I say." He answers with that she is listening but the word never has great power over us and that is why Arnav is so angry.  She wants to know what she should do.  Aahh, so the plan is in action'He lets her know that the whole house is behind her and will always support her decisions.  Mami pops in asking if she was invited to this secret meeting.  Shyam the mediator always says join us because your opinion is important.  She is very happy now and he must be one hell of a lawyer!  He continues to say that we all want Arnav to marry and Mami chimes in that she needs for that to happen quick because her Akash..Nani says first Chote then AkashBattlefield! Watch out!  Shyam reminds Nani that Arnav is from today's generation but whatever the results we need to make a quick decision so we can be the ones to decide.  Have Lavanya come stay in the house for a few days.  Both Mami and Nani are shocked, without being married?  Better here than there and at least they would be able to keep an eye and mold Lavanya to the way they want. They can then shape their relationship with her influence.  He gives Nani something to eat and drink another ploy in battle for trust in him. Times have changed,  you will do what's best.  Trap has been set will she fall into it? War can be dirty. Nani finally says I don't agree but I trust in you!  Big mistake.  You have just lost the battle or has she?

Kushi is pacing back and forth confiding in her best friend DM.   She tells her there is not a single moment that I don't worry; that demon is always on my mind.  Why does this happen?  Why does she feel that something has been left unsaid between them?  She feels as if she has forgotten something.  The battle in her head has begun and it would just end if she climbed over the hill and would surrender to her love.  She continues to say she feel the same as when she forgot her lunch at home.  The whole day she thought about it. She compares her feeling of loss to forgotten food.  She LOVES food a lot!  She then realizes she has forgotten her DM statue at the office.  OMG!!! She must go get her.  She is entering the battle. 

Shyam and Anjali are talking as she is massaging his head.  She tells him she thinks Nani is right about Lavanya and Shyam wants to know then why is he fighting for Lavanya.  Di answers because she wants Chote happy.  He tells her he is lucky to have a wife.  She tells him he has a way with words.   He apologises because he can't give her much and she says all she wants is his love and words of love.  Arnav comes in and Anjali says he should thank Shyam for what he has done and he gifts Shyam with a watch set.  Shyam says a bribe for what I have done?  Anjali is excited to see a watch for herself and he says it was a set he liked the one for his brother and this one came along.  She calls him a horror and shows his real face when his jiju comes home.  Shyam says he knows who his ally is.  They will work together in this battle!   The watches are very nice and Anjali places it on Shyam's wrist as they are having a moment Arnav smiles happy that his Di is happy.  Arnav says he knows how time is very precious to them and so that is why he gifted them watches.  It will always remind Shyam to spend as much time as possible with his sister and a reminder of how she is waiting for him.  Shyam says to Anjali that he should take Arnav to court with him because he is very good at fighting arguments.  Arnav tells Di he is going to the office. " On Sunday?", she asks.  I work he answers.

Kushi runs out and tells Buaji and Payal she must go to the office for she forgot the Goddess statue . Buaji is crazed and asks her how many more defects does she have?  She is a glutton, she is forgetful, she changes her behavior at a drop of a hat'.  Payal asks if ASR will be there.  No it is Sunday only the guard will be there and she should be home I a jiffy.  She says again he won't be there!  Payal says okay but come home quickly and Kushi asks Buaji," Can I "and goes.  I hope she is wearing her armor.

ASR calls Lavanya and tells her to pack her bags he will send a car tomorrow to pick her up and bring her to the RM.  She is so excited jumping up and down!  "Are you serious?  Me in your house? What do I do and not do? What do I wear or not wear?"  Arnav tells her he doesn't have to change and to stay as she is.  She thinks that it's so sweet he has said this to her and asks him,"You love me as I am?"

By this time he is in his building and walking past Kushi's desk.  He sees the statue of DM, phone still at his ear.  His eyes drawn to her statue, her desk , her things, images of her in his head, and he says to Lavanya, "Yes, I LIKE you the way you are."  She tells him she loves him.  He ends the call with he arrived at work and he will call her later.  He looks again at Kushi's desk not able to continue up his stairs'he likes her just the way she is'.Interrupting his thoughts his employee asks what has happened.  He says nothing and tells him to send all those things to the person they belong to.  Oh, Miss Kushi? Yes, send them to her address.  He continues to his office.  Who is he battling now?

Buaji is on the phone with Shyam  he asks how is she and she says how could she be she has grown accustomed to you and I miss you.  He asks about Kushi too?  She tells him Kushi went to the office to collect her things.  He is baffled mumbling Arnav at the office too' Buaji asks him what did he say and he says he has work and he has to go he will call later and they hang up.

ASR Designs'the battlefield' Kushi slowly walks in as if she is crawling on her stomach trying not to get shot during the battle.  Hesitant she stops at the door, images of him ripping her dupatta off his car, her shield (as we all have mentioned!) her armor, dropping her from his office as she landed on to the boxes below, telling her to "Go change" while throwing the tiny blue dress at her'all these memories of that demon.  The one she can't stop thinking and dreaming about.  She gains courage and pushes open the doors, using both her hands (strength) and walks in nervously. She stops.  Does she sense something? She tells herself not to be scared, there is no one here.  It is Sunday and Laad Govenor cannot possibly be here.

The strategies for all have been planned and now are to be executed.  The battlefield has been readied and all are suited up with as much ammunition as possible. 

The Battle Begins'.

Hi Cyn!
Loved the red and BRILLIANT BOLD purple 👏
nice one! made me think of the song "love is a battlefield" and  want to share this verse...thought it suited our Arshi. thanks for making me think of it!

"Love is a battlefield" by Pat Banater"

You're beggin' me to go, you're makin' me stay 
Why do you hurt me so bad? 
It would help me to know 
Do I stand in your way, or am I the best thing you've had? 
Believe me, believe me, I can't tell you why 
But I'm trapped by your love, and I'm chained to your side 
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

cynthia, each battle reference 👏. and the real battle between the two who both want to surrended but are fighting with their own selves, lovely. in pink, i adore our man's view of life. just the way it is, flaws included. so real. somnetime it was as tjough i was talking to my elders, or ha ha, my husband. my own life. has a value, an individual's life. in bold red, well said, aaargh shyam, he is hell. why was he grabbing nani's knee constantly. and what a mistake they all made. trust him? yet, can't argue, in life such things happen all the time.
in bold green, i love the line. the battle in her head, the mountain high ego, beutifully and succinctly put.
such a major shift of scene in rm. you know who i'm cheering for, don't you? 😳

Lately it has been a little difficult picking a theme but I thought it was time for the battle to be named for history.  It has begun.  the deception is in place which leads to the conspiracy which leads to the betrayal which leads to ...ends with redemption and love in the end.  Shyam was easily trusted by all because he was a peach of a guy, who wouldn't trust him?  Nobody saw it coming!
Edited by cinthiann1758 - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  and ideas are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episodes 45/46: Arshi scenes only

Its been quiet a journey for these fated lovers, and this well planned meeting from above is milestone of sort. Today's meeting brings along with is all the events that transpired between the two since the day they first laid eyes on each other. Since then, they've made homes in each other's minds, the harder they try to kick each other out, stronger their hold on each other becomes. The CVs make some connections to their first meeting to show how far they have come and also we see a tone set for the next phase of this fascinating love story.

Much has changed since that fateful night at the Sheesh Mahel, but one thing remains, even though in those initial moments this "mahesoos"(sense) was clouded by misunderstandings and bad impressions...their sense of eachother's presence was always there. 

Arnav's restless mind wins, prompting him to stop his work and leans back on his chair. Eyes looking up, he shuts them, trying to catch his breath...just then his eyes open like something woke them. 

Only this time its overwhelming enough to make him stand up and "mehesoos." ..."khushi?" he mouths her name. Bas pata chal jata hai (you just know)  

He looks up to find her. what better feeling for a lover seeing what he longs for? Almost In disbelief, he watches her every step, without blinking.

Khushi also felt him the moment she came in but convinced herself " Gabhra mat Khushi, aaj to ravi vaar hai, aur woh laad governer to bilkul nahi" she gives herself a half convinced smile and begins to walk to her desk, unaware of the eyes following her. She sits in her chair and memories of the first time she is saved by him from a screeching car, holding her, protecting her.

She closes her eyes to try and tame this feeling. but with her eyes closed, the "mahesoos(sense)" of him is even stronger

A whirling sound, she feels their connection, and is inclined to look up at his staring, longing, questioning face. Did he catch her thinking about him? Almost startled she stumbles a bit trying to stand, the employee interrurpts "arrey Khushiji, aap yahan? (Khushiji, you, here?)"

"Haan woh, Hum apna saamaan lene aaye the. samaan? ( i came to get  my stuff)" He notifies her Arnav asked to have it sent to her house but no one came today its in storage room. Looking up as Arnav with anger "no need to have it sent, i know how how to get my work done and i can get my own stuff" She indirectly tells Arnav.

"Khushi, mere cabin mein aao, mujhe tumse kucch baat karni hai (Come to my cabin, i wan't to talk to you)" a soft tone in his voice, and using first name, he asks nicely. 

Yet again she ignores him.  Khushi asks the employee where the storage room is and proceeds giving her self a pep talk "upar mat dekh Khushi, aur uss arnav singh raizada ki chinta to bilkul mat kar, murti leke nikkal...mat dekh usse..mat..." her voice dials down and she looks up. 

Since the day she met him, he had been a "rakshas" to her, but at one point something changed. The same man that dropped her from his first story office, came to her rescue thrice, two times risking his own life and The same man who interrogated her with his intimidation for hours one night, just stood there and listened  when she unleashed her anger one him twice. Well aware her feelings for him had changed, but unwilling to acknowledge them, she does what she can to push him away.  Hence the irrational behavior. What if she lets him speak and he proves he's not a monster?
 *que the best back score EVER*  ASR takes his confident, determined,  sexy as ever long strides to follow her

As Khushi was reaching for DM murti, ASR walks in, provoked and ready for answers. "tum apne aap ko samajhti kya ho? (Who do you think you are?)" Arnav  startles her  to her fall while DM slips out of her hand, he leaps to save DM and land right on top of Khushi. Thank God for the cushions she lands on. Rabba ve, the provoked face turns into a mesmerized face and Khushi is allows it.

They both  look into each others eyes,  She notices he has saved DM. Arnav takes inhales deeply trying to breath her in...just then Khushi's colorful ringtone interrupts.
Arnav stands up, and offers his hand to Khushi, irrational Khushi refuses.

Arnav more hurt than insulted tries to control his anger as she takes a call from Shyaam. It was obvious he was dying to find out who she was talking to. 

He kept his patience until she says "Hum to yahan ek minut bhi nahi rehna chaahte" infuriates him. At last she ends her call, but quickly gathers her things and tries to leave.
"bhaag ne ke alave aur kucch aata hai tumhe? vaise tumhara moo kabhi bandh nahi hota, phir ab kyu taala laga hua hai?" [ he feels she is always running away from him, and her "khamoshi"(silence) he can not "Bardaasht"(stand)]

His voice lowers "uss di bhi mein tumhe kucch kahe raha tha, aur tum bina sune chali gaye, mujhe aishi batamee.." she starts walking towards the door while he's still talking. Arnav Singh Raizada was running out of patience, he beats  her to the door and slams it so hard the handle falls.

"mein tumse kucch kahe raha hun Khushi Kumaari Gupta, Jab  mein tumse baat kar raha to chup chaap kadi raho aur suno" in his voice, a desperation for her to listen. One wonders what this "Kuchh baat" is, if Khushi had listen, what would he have said?

She gets another call, when she picks up his patience is out, sheer anger on his face he throws his phone away and breaks it. He steps towards her with intemidation "maine kaha tha na, mein tumse baat kar raha hoon, Let me finish! mein" anger makes way for pain when he sees her crying.

Her tears didn't effect him at Sheesh Mahel, but since the guest house incident, they bother him to no end. He wants to wipe them away but its not his place, he turns around and walks a few steps away.
Khushi notices this and also the tender look from him trying to tell her something...but she ignores and continues to defy him, banging, pushing at the door.

Arnav: "tumse nahi kholega yeh, bekaar koshish karna chood do " 
Khushi: "aap chod dijieye, you need to stop telling people what to do, I know what i can and can't do"
Arnav: "you cant listen but atleast you can think before doing something" 
Khushi:  "nahi sun sakti!" Khushi responds
Arnav:  "to phir aanken bandh karke sir darwaaze pe marti raho" ASR witty comments
Khushi: "I want to get out of here and i will" Khushi stomps over to the window  and opens it in hopes of a way out letting a powerful wind in.

The her "laheria" (thanks Indi!) flies once again looking for Arnav, dancing for him and teasing his face (thanks again Indi!) eventually it flies off of her and lands on him, completely covering his face. Looks like her laheria has made a choice for her.

Realizing she lost her dupatta, her modesty, she turns to find it on him. she quickly turns around. A very crucial moment, He holds the dupatta in his hand and look to her, embarrassed, scared and nervous. 

He brings it to her, beside her with his eyes lowered so she doesn't have to turn around. 
He learns the value of her dupatta to her. Today he gave her the respect back that he squished under his feet that night.

She puts her dupatta back on but it seems to have mind of its own, connecting her back to this man she wants to detach from more than anything. 

She managed to pull it off of him and goes to get a drink of water. Both reach of the glass, Arnav takes it and drinks it. Khushi thinks thats rude and refuses to take the  glass he fills us for her. 

"aise kya deck rahe hai aap, gussa aah raha ha to nikaal dijiye, jaise aap hamesha karte hai" Khushe dare to talk to him like noone does again "tod dijiye kisi cheez ko..lage haat ye darwaaza bhi tod dijiye, kyu ki hum yahan se nikal na chah te hain, sab kucch tod dijiye!" Khushi defying continues.

"haan tod dunga (ya i'll break everything)!" He fires back cutting her off and throwing the water cup "Ek ek cheez todta rahung ta ki har tut ne wali cheez se tumhare kaan khule, aur tum meri baat suno (I keep breakting things so with each break your ears open and  you listen to what i have to say)" [what a line!] so much desperation in his voice.

He just wants her to listen to this "kucch baat" but unforgettably this heated argument excelates

Khushi: "hum kuchh sun na nahi chahte, hame bas yahan se bahaar nikkal na hai"
Arnav: "Tum sunogi! " slamming his hand on the box to her left figtening her

Khushi: hamme bahaar jana hai
Arnav:  Main kahe raha hoo
Khushi: hamme bahaar jana hai
Arnav:  Khushi main tumse baat kar raha hoon, tum meri taraf...
Khushi: Pahele aap darwaaza khol dijiye

"Fine" he thought "if that's what it will take to get you to listen" Arnav with all his anger and strength kicks down the door leaving her in disbelief.
"Ab sunogi (now will you listen)?" 

To his disappointment, she quickly grabs her things, "Hame aaki koi baat nahi sun ni, nafrat hai na aapko hamse, hamaari aukaad se, hamaari shaka dekhna nahi chahte na app? to khush hogiye, kyu ki hum aapki nazron se hamesha ke liye door ja rahe hai, Lacknow jaa rahe hai hum, hamesha ke liye."

Her line here reflects the hurt his words had caused her and how they've stayed with her, only now she's using that pain against him now. We learn later that she lied about Lucknow, was it just to see his reaction? she did study his face, it was the same look he had when she handed him the resignation.

She knows she has affected him and this scared her even more so she walks out of there before he could come to terms with what she just told him
"tum aise nahi ja , Khush, KHUSHI!" (just wanted to hug him here)

Arnav yet again unable to finish his "kucch baat," only a matter of time before Khushi's strikes are up. He has tried numerous times now to get her to listen and prove he's not the "rakshas" she believes him to be. 

-She turned her back at teej morning and ran
-She ignored him today and when he asked her to come to his office, still he followed her. this is Arnav Singh Raizada.
-She refuse help from hom when he extended his hand to get her up from their fall
-He bought down the door in the hope that she listens, but she grabs her things and leaves

what is a man to do? 
Her irrational behavior here will have some adverse effects or their unspoken relationship in the coming chapters full of "koi faraq nahi padtas" "tum mere liye koi maine nahi rakhi" "na tumahari shakkal dekhni hai, na tumse baat karni hai" ...sigh

Arnav  comes home fuming and goes striaght to his room after telling Di he is tired. O
n the phone with La, furiously removing his layers of clothes . "Kisi kis himmat nahi hai mujhe khuchh kehne ki, and you know it!"  but the contrasting flash backs of her refusing to listen, add oil to the fire.

But the thought of her leaving for good?

Well, that starts a new fire altogether. 

Khushi talks to DM "Lucknow waapis jaana, hamaari zindagi ka sabse acchha faisla hai" the second she says this her smile leaves her face and a sadness takes over.

Even in his sleep, Arnav can't turn off her words to him "hum aapki nazron se hamesha door jaa rahe hai" He flinches in his sleep "Lacknow jaa rahe hai hum" he jumps up to his own voice telling her to stop "tum aise nahi jaa sakti, Khushi, KHUSHI! [Earlier when he told her this, it was meant to stop her from going to Lucknow.
]

We can almost hear his heart beating as his breathes heavily at the thought of her out of his life. 
How quickly has the this small town girl turned upside down the world of this man, this mighty personality? Yes he was cruel to her at first and later when he felt his guilty for the first time he told himself in the heavy rains that "Arnav Singh Raizada ko kisi ladki se koi farq nahi patda."  To prove this, he pushed his cruelty to the point where something pushed back and caused him fall hard. When he saved her, protected her, held her, touched her face for the first time, nothing  would be the same again. The yearning and the longing for her, he had never felt anything like this, she had already become a part of him.  how does he even begin acknowledge this when she wont even listen?

Now that the realization had hit both of them, the denial sets in and they both will try their best to flush each other out of their systems.

Things have come a full circle, paving way for another phase, another layer...

These scenes were PERFECT, so many emotions and feelings and frustrations emoted perfectly by both Barun and Sanaya. The directing was Beautiful, Arnav's body language yearning for her, feeling the need to get close to her even at the hight of his anger...BRILLIANT! the music once again was perfectly utilized. standing ovations to the whole team!

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

❤️ Need i say more? ok i will,  loved his flinching in his sleep when she say's she leaving for good ❤️

BarunDiwani thumbnail

just saw 45. if i ever recover, shall be back to update.

i'm still in heaven ❤️ what a start and all that follows...will i ever get this analysis done 
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Thanks you Indi! much appreciated :)  a wise woman, your mom 😊 i'm sure it sounded colorful in Bangoli :) IPK has changed the meaning of romance...sigh I want some too!
glad you liked the cap, we have similar taste and  a similar eye for these, hi-five! shows our level of madness...oh honey , you can never go overboard with hotwa pics, if you feel like it put it up!!!! as you see i go overboard all the time!😆

hi five and more, sir. here's to romance. 😳.

about hotwa pics, when you do it, it's core brand proposition, usp of bd's analysis... the... roll of drums... droool cornah!!!

and as i said, i can always trust you to pick the riiight ones. 🤗. oh boy, i can see 44 and 45 coming soon on the dc. 👏

To romance, CHEERS 😊
 wow the drool corner not even get  roll of drums?  🤗 awww me gonna cry. I"ll try my best get it right for ya!  just did 44 and  u wont be disapointed :)