Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

sorry for delay again, its been one of those days. 

Episode 43 highlights

A lighthearted one, filled with some much needed laughs, at the same time moving the story forward.

Anxious Khushi trying to tell Payal something "jaise kisi desh ki samasya ho (like is a matter of a country's problems)"..aalo/puri for breakfast? πŸ€£ Khushi asks and gets a good yelling from Payal. 

Why do i have a feeling she wanted to talk to  Payal about something or someone ? She shares everything with Payal, then why hasn't she told her yet that she fainted today and that "laad governer" saved her and that he broke her fast? Maybe she really was asking about aaloo/ puri but those questions are still valid.  She tells Payal about how she thought she was going to faint when she went back to get the forgotten thaal...but not that she actually did faint.  Such complexity shown so smartly. A jumply girl like Khushi, every emotion she feels on her face and in her body language, but can't seem to talk in words about him except when she wan't to say bad things "uski to shakal hi aisi hai" or "Rakshas hai rakshas." πŸ˜† She is confused herself so what would she say? even if she wanted to.

Loved Khushi's face when Payal brings up La's fast for Arnav

As soon as Khushi closes her eyes to go to sleep, gadbad..

She tries to reset her eyes...still gadbad. 

She has to sit up "Gadbad ho gaye jiji, tumne uska naam leliya...baar baar ussi ka khayaal aata rahega (why did you have to say his name, not i'll keep thinking about him)" she looks up and asks for protection from DM...from her own feelings (IMO).

Shyaam continues to feed sugary lies...i mean Jilebis to everyone at RM

Everyone in the kitchen laughing, enjoying each others company, almost perfect. Arnav once again is just observing these moments, and even smiles!

..this is what matters the most to him, his loved ones happy especially his di. Mamaji is right about one thing "Damaadji ke ehaa aatey hi pura ghar badal jaat hai (the whole house changes when Shyaam is here)"

Even naaniji seems to favor him, as she is elated to seem. She is the only one he told about his leg injury, he indefinably has won hearts and trust of everyone...even laxmiji's!

Loved all the Buaji/Khushi nok joks especially Khushi teasing Buaji about Shyaam, some great lines and great acting by both of them

A now familiar look on his face. Eyes wide open but somewhere else  and the rest of his face at complet rest...

As Arnav takes a sip of his water,  memories of him giving water to her run by... the way he felt in that moment, so much concern in his eyes, held her so gently with one hand on her back and the other  giving her water..

"Arnav" maami calls out "you seem lost"

He look at her but the blank look doesn't leave his face, his eyes go back and forth in bafflement, he's still at the mandir with her breaking her fast.

Mama ji tells him "We were just talking about the new house damaadji is planning on buying"

Arnav is still lost for wordsπŸ˜†

"chotey" Anjali gets his attention and finally manages to bring him somewhat back.

The effect of each other from Teej has found deep roots in both of them, neither can stop thinking about the other and symptoms keep getting stronger. 

The mention of Khushi's name by Anjali, causes quite the stirr at the dinner table, a perfectly good plate of Jilebis are dropped and a perfect man feels the stirr

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!

❀️❀️❀️ hopelessly in love

from gadbad land i bring your incense myrhh and many πŸ‘ πŸ‘. very nice one, ami. that in  pink was hilarious. my mum used to say, don't talk as though this matter needs to be considered at the united nations, words to that effect in scathing bengali hyuk. i enjoyed that delve into khushi's first words to payal. yeah, was she really wanting to talk about aloo poori? and why no mention  of the faintwa. daal has something v black in it. in bold red, that's the beaut of these episodes, that slowly growing awareness that will change into the reason for existence. hmmm i want a romance 😭.

i see my fave cap is in the drool corner.

how natty our boy. i too did the caps but decided to not go overboard, i knew your corner would have it i guess heehee.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Disclaimer:I would like to acknowledge that all my translations have been found on You Tube Videos translated by Alexa.   All credit of translation and my interpretation of her work is acknowledged.  All work I consider to be my own with the help of the translation.  If work is used please credit.  Thank you all for reading!

Episode 43

Shyam's Home

RM-  RING'.RING'..RING'. a finger reaches out and pushes the ignore button.  "Who is it?" Anjali asks and is answered with no one.  Shyam sits holding her, a faraway look in his eyes as if in a dreamland and a smile on his face. What fantasy world on you living in Shyam?  You have gone home to reality!

Kushi's phone call has been rejected and Payal says to her he must have some work.  Kushi reaches out to talk to her sister, hesitantly she speaks, it seems she wants to tell her sister something from deep in her heart but as Payal turns Kurshi she asks her what is it and Kushi stops.  I wonder if Kushi was going to say something to her about her confused feelings for her demon or if her question was for real.  She asks her sister about food.  FOOD!  That is our Kushi or is it our writers playing games with our head?  Silly girl, young and naive.  Since it seems that this is a morning of disclosure, Payal tells Kushi that she had  already met Akash in the marketplace and thought he was just a simple guy.  Kushi answers with he is good.  He is the one who drove her home in the rain and he is the one who gave me the dupatta for you.  Payal answers," Oh really?"  Her question, just maybe showing a glimmer of hope and excitement, that he is the one who sent it to her.  I think maybe she was feeling some butterflies in the pit of her stomach.  The sisters continue to talk about the Raizada's  and they decide that their favorites are Nani, Anjali,  and Akash.  Mami they mimicked, "hello, bye, bye." Payal asked who the girl in the transparent saree was and she must have been with Arnav since she saw him breaking her fast but she says he seemed upset.  Kushi answers he is always upset and that was Lavanya the girl who calls her Chamkilli.  She pictures ASR and the events of Teej.  They go off to bed and Kushi tells her sister she did it now because she can't sleep she can't seem to get this demon out of her head!

Back at the RM the next morning Nani sees her pooja tray all ready.  She looks and asks herself how is it here already and what is this.  Special prayer beads are on the tray.  Where did they come from?  From the Temple of the Goddess Kali,  answers Shyam.  Nani is so happy to see that Shyam has come home!  She says how he never forgets her'yada..yada'yada, chit chat back and forth, we come to know she knew of Shyam's accident.  Anjal asks her why she wasn't told and Nani answers with you would have been worried and gotten sick during your fast.  Laxmi (the goat) comes and of course, our deceptive hero, pulls out a red rope with bells on it so they will all know where she is in the house. I think I am going to be sick!  Nani says he spoils her.  Oh yes, Nani, he spoils everyone and everything! Shyam has come home!

In the rest of the episode we learn that the girls' father has mortgaged the store and is possibly losing it but doesn't say anything to them because he doesn't want to spoil their happiness.  Buaji is questioned by Kushi if SHE is missing Shyam because she keeps on asking about him. 

In the Raizada household Arnav is asking about breakfast and finds everyone in the kitchen laughing and preparing.  Shyam insists that the women of the house will not do anything and asks Arnav to make sure of that. Arnav is happy to see his Di smiling.  Shyam has prepared jalebi and all are eating.  Anjali wants to know where did you learn to make these?  He answers that sometimes things just happen'  Shyam has come home , yes, but with secrets.

Kushi is wondering about Shyam and that he must have work that is why he hasn't come home.  She makes an abundance of puri and Buaji scolds Kushi again about preparing too much food.  Buaji is preparing for another pooja and tells Kushi to take the sindor box.  Of course it goes flying, DM has to bring a certain demon to her mind and she thinks of Arnav.  Kushi asks DM why does she do this and to protect her.  Atleast Kushi knows that DM is involved in the Arnav conspiracy! 

At the dining table the Raizadas are happily eating.  Arnav seems in a dream state as he is drinking.  He is seriously thinking about someone or something.  He pictures breaking Kushi's fast and her fainting.  Mami interrupts him by asking what is he thinking about.  Mamaji says he was thinking about Shyam' s big house and Anjali alone in the house.  Anjali says to Chote you will come and stay for a few days right?  Nani is not comfortable with Anjali being alone in a big house because Shyam travels so much and Arnav agrees.

The lentil stores are low.  Payal is worried.  Kushi is also worried and feels something is going on that her father is not telling them.  Payal agrees. 

Shyam bring ASR sugar free jalebi.  ASR says to Shyam as long as you haven't been transferred to Delhi Anjali should stay here with us.  Shyam says, 'it doesn't matter who we live with or where we stay as long as I comes home to her.'  Everyone seems happy with the decision and they continue to chat, Nani asks Anjali about the pooja.  Anjali says it was late but went well and she exclaims do you know who else was there?  Yes we know, Mami says,' we don't have to call the media', torn saree and her sister. 

Anjali exclaims, Kushi and her sister! 

At the mention of her name ASR looks up and Shyam drops the platter of jalebi'everyone shocked' YUP, Shyam's come home! 

hi cynthia, you seem to loathe shyam as much as i do. uff, can't stand the fellow. why has he come home? lovely take. red is v nice. pink bold, lovely funny yet astute observation. dm is very active in this whole thing. she insists on getting her love story. πŸ˜†
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

@BD ' the effect of each other frm Teej has found deep roots in both of them, neither can stop thinking abt the other and symptons getting stronger' . Beautifully written. Yes, it was on this line that the Arshi story progressed subsequently, isn't it?

@Indi "I have a peculiar resistance to Shyam, the very thought that I will have to see him fawning over his wife snd in laws, being the clever damaad is making me not watch 44." Exactly! Feel the same. But how did he manage to fool ASR😲 ? investigation kari ka pari!

wiwy,

yeah how could they show shyam duping asr? ghor inbestigasson needed. let's call mr holmes. and if you do meet the man who refuses to leave our minds, leaving us in constant phlassback mode with visons of him numbing our brains, tell him he must never stop acting, never leave our screens. also tell him, i ran away from him 30 years ago, how did he find me. 🀣

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samin6

episode 45

-Love this episode because it was the very first time they feel each other's presence.
- Love this episode because saga of stolen gazes and look back continues. Poor Khushi,  was asking herself not to look at Arnav but just had to.πŸ˜‰ When they were close Arnav was continuing to look at her and she just had to look in his eyes, drop her gaze and look againπŸ˜†
-Loved what Anjali said about Arnav - Yeh pyaar kaunsi larki se kyon hua,kab hua kaise hua kuch samajh mehi nehi ataπŸ‘. However was thinking about ARSHI⭐️
- Loved that Khushi's first Maunobrat stopped.⭐️ Be that by being defensive. I think SankaDevi realized that speaking is less daunting then eyelocks.😳
-Loved love, hate and longing in the eyes of our ARSHI.πŸ€—

πŸ˜•The last power-packed ARSHI package until they meet again.😭

samin,
just saw nad that feel each others presence killed me. in bold red underlined, that πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but i bet true. i know soon to part. but today, it was almost twenty minutes of heart leaping, grazing against the wall around stuff. your multi colours make great points. 😳

indi52 thumbnail
 episode 45

i can feel you in the pit of my stomach, in the grazeon my heart,                     on the edge, of my nerve, you are here.

oh the turmoil of a feeling. how it plays with hard earned equanimity. he had no place for this surge of emotions. this overwhelming need. this chasm in his being. yet here it was and try as he might he couldn't get back to business as usual.

his place of comfort, his office, his absorption in his work that could always shut everything out, failed miserably this time. thoughts of her, sindoor in her eye, he wants to wipe it off, but no, she won't let him, she walks away.

the tenderest notes of rabba ve know what ails him. but not he.

he struggles to let it go. yet again a set of memories. "uss din tumne jo..." he begins, but she never let him finish. her silence bothers him, perhaps even more than her shouting. he can't think any more. he is feeling worn, gripped by this wave of feelings, unable to let it go.

he leans back, rests his head, and closes his eyes. maybe he seeks respite or perhaps a little time to dream.

she's walking into the office.

as she walks in, she senses something.  

and a breeze rises swirling in undertone wrapping around both holding them in its embrace.

... he opens his eyes...

she consoles herself, don't worry khushi, it's sunday, no one's here, certainly not that rakshas (through gritted teeth, of course, for she has her own struggle with her own unnamed, unfathomable feelings, why does he come to her mind all the time?)

she enters the office.

he knows.

he knows the girl in his thoughts is now near, just here somewhere. his eyes say he has felt her. he leaves his chair, alert the moment he senses her, moving toward the sensation. he comes to stand at the impressive array of sheer glass windows in his office and looks down. there she is on the lower deck. a bit perturbed, then walking slowly toward her desk, and he watches her.

he watches her standing at the place from where he'd let her fall, he'd challenged her with cool derisive eyes after setting her embarrassing and difficult tasks, he'd hollered "miss gupta!" that terrible day of the guest house.

but today, he stands stock still, silent, just gazing upon her, drinking in it seemed all of her he could, perhaps wondering did he just conjure her up with his incessant thoughts of her. not a word, no movement. just eyes darkening, a whirlpool of emotions swirling in them, a throbbing energy gathering.

she hadn't seen him and she walked up to her desk. then in a most melodious segue, he saw her in her filmy red chiffon, hair flying, hurt filling her gaze. and at the very same instant she was thinking of him holding her close in the rain, protective, dependable. she's looking at him and he at her.

she didn't see him walking away, being nasty. he didn't see her turning away, walking away from him.

but you don't let me be, your thoughts roaming free
no barriers no limits, reaching prohibited zones
unprotected territories, you are here.

as her thoughts ended, a visible drooping of shoulders, an exhale of surrender almost, she closed her eyes seeking help. how was she to handle this whole cascade of troubling thoughts. she'd shouted at him, she'd prayed to dm to stop these thoughts, she'd resigned.

and yet... the thoughts of a man whom she couldn't fathom, couldn't forget.

the rustle of breeze rose as if to remind, she looked up, and there he was. hay hay hay... rabba vey, her feelings flowed before she could check them.

an instinct about the other had come to stay. he could sense her, she could sense him. again love had taken a step. and turning away was impossible.

what came after that, had to be that and nothing else. two people thrown asunder by a stubborn inexplicable emotion, what could they do when they met? have a reasonable adult conversation? of course not. they had to fight, had to clash. had to meet and touch and feel each other. make love. and perhaps this was the only way, for now. the language of love is not always full of sweet nothings. it took them virtually nothing to turn on the other's nastiest side. in matters of war, they were utter equals, from day one. clear sign of what sort of lovers they were going to be.

"khushi... mere cabin mein aao... mujhe tum se kuch baat karni hai."
he asked her to come upstairs, he wanted to talk to her. i keep wondering what is it that he wanted to tell her. he'd just asked his girl friend to move in with him, yet the most urgent conversation he wished to have was with her.

and she never missed a beat when it came to provoking him, did she? was she really not aware this would get to him? turning away and stalking off completely ignoring him? did she really believe he's let things be and go back to work quietly? or did she not want him to? "upar mat dekh khushi aur aranav singh raizada ki chinta toh bilkul mat kar." but that's all she's been doing of late, thinking of asr. and before going, she did turn and look.

slipping into sanak mode to work off the tension, she talks to herself in the store room. funny line, sanaya really funny yet touching, the best of comedy.

"ab issme humari kya galti hai... hume kya pata tha ki woh laad goverrnor ravivar ko bhi logo ko tang karne ke liye ghar se nikalta hai." can't blame me, how was i to knowthat thsi laad governor stirs out sundays tot to get after people.

can you hear the music?

fabulously calibrated quarrel coming up. she's dropped the gauntlet by walking off. he picks it up and comes swiftly down the stairs, charging into the storeroom after her. "tum apne aap ko samajhto kya ho?" who do you think you are... he's livid. he's had it.

she was perched on a stool getting her devi maiya from a high shelf, she turned shocked and terrified. and she lost balance.

a beautifully shot falling together, him on top of her, but not before he's saved what is important to her and not at all of any relevance to him. her dm. how many things they told each other as they lay like that. you could almost hear it all.

then her phone rang.

but when he got off of her and stuck his hand out in a chivalrous, almost conciliatory, gesture, again she went for a thrust. ignore the hand. his fist balled in anger. tell you, these two.

"hum toh yahan ek minute bhi nahin rahna chahte," don't want to stay here a minute longer, her voice is getting hysterical as she talks to shyam. too many feelings.

"bhagne ke alava kuch aata hai tumhe?" what are you capable of other than running away..."waise toh tumhara mooh kabhi band nahin hota phir ab kyon taala laga hai...  uss din bhi main tumse kuch kah raha tha aur tum bina sune chali gayi... mujhe aisi badtameezi..." usually you never shut up, so why thsi lock on it now, was about to tell you somethingb the other day but you just left... this sort of lack of manners...

and she walks off ready to leave. he can't take it. he slams the door.

"main tum se kuch kah raha hoon, khushi kumari gupta!" look at them, one curving almost into the other, so close, and that heightening tension.

"jab main tum se baat kara raha hoon toh chup chap khadi raho aur suno..." when i'm talking to you, stay put...

phone.

she takes the call, but with a violence hitherto unseen he just snatches the phone and throws it with force.

"main ne kaha tha na main tumse baat kar raha hoon... let me finish!" her eyes well up. and as though a magician had waved a wand, the vicious anger on his face is chased away, instead a concerned, practically contrite look. aneed almost to wipe away her tears. yes, har baar her tears had affected him. no matter what the state of his mind or emotion.

when she gathers herself a bit, she is desperate to leave the room. but the door's locked. she runs to the window and opens it. her hands and mouth say one thing, her dupatta does another. perhaps girls in our land have had their mouths sewn up for so long, they need a proxy voice, so devi maiyaa and writer conspired to give khushi her dupatta to this end. the happy go lucky dupatta could be as forward, as wanton, as loving, gentle sweet as khushi longed to be perhaps. how it blew out and caressed him yet again.

then it wrapped all around his face. he slowly pulled it off of his face, his hair, his shoulders, a darkness in his eyes around a flickering light, felt like lovers making love without knowing that's what they were doing.

he noticed her discomfort. familiar. he handed her fly away friend. arrested looks and emotions in these moments.

from a quiet beginning, deep in feelings, the episode climbed the notes steadily to a rousing crescendo of anger out in the open, riddled with desire. yes, that.

the soul of the episode. desire.

i feel you i sense you i want you i know you are near
you are here.

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
bepatient thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

just saw 45. if i ever recover, shall be back to update.

Too many  photos of Barun in these episodes .. not that I am complaining 😳  but this way I am going too slow with the episodes.  Episodes from the teej time are filled with Barun goodies 😳 SIGH !!  do din har episode karne ka padi !!
Hi dear friends!  Here's the promo for next week!  I also included SBS for today's episode!!

11th August 2011 New Promo
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl6ClGMBx_4[/YOUTUBE]

SBS 5th August 2011(Arnav & Khushi Ka Romance)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_U4dVJWpYg&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
credit to uploaders

Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Episode 44

"Dekha, uh phati sadi ka naam let hi sab gadbd ho jaat hai" Mamiji's reaction to the dropped platter of jilebies, fortunately she didn't notice the "gadbad" on Arnav's face when Khushi's name came up. 

"Gadbad" seems to be a common theme at the RM and GH these days.πŸ˜†

After the sexiest hiccups one has ever heard, Anjali points out to Arnav that someone must be thinking of him.yep, someone who really doesn't want to be, is thinking about him alright...this will cause some hiccups...

"aisa kyu ho raha hai hamaare saat, baar baar  uss rakshas ka khayal kyu aa raha hai? aisa kyu lag raha hai jaise uske saath kucch hisaab barabar karna baaki hai, jaise kucch chhut gaya hai waha pe, hey Devi Maiya, (Why is this happening? why do i think of that rakshash all the time? why does it feel like i have unfinished business with him)" she freezes with a loud Gasp "hum aap hi ko bhool gaye! (I forgot you DM!)"

Shyaam  uses his expert skills to convince Naani to allow La into the house without getting married to Arnav

"Bin phere, hum tere! Hello Hi Bye Bye!" πŸ€£ Mamiji blurts out in shock

he goes on to explain that its better she stays here, where  you can keep an eye on the two and she can be molded into the type of bahu you want Vs. if Arnav leaves the house to live alone with her.  Shyam has a natural gift to make people pause and think the way he wants them to think. We see this from the beginning when he calms Khushi down before coming to Dehli.

"Hum yeh nahi kahe rahe, ki hum aapki baat se sahemat hai, par hamme aap par pura vishwaas hai (I don't agree with you, but i have complete trust in you)"

Seemingly sweet moments between Saale-sahaab, Jijaji and Di when Arnav gifts them a watch does a little brotherly teasing.  Anjali accuses him of forgetting her when his Jijaji is here...Arnav really liked this guy.  Arnav tells them he's going to the office, "aaj to Sunday hai" Anjali asks. "Kaam hai (i have work to do)"

Arnav calls La to give her the good news, and an overjoyed La asks for tips on "what to wear, how to act"

"Kuchh Karne ki zarurat nahi Lavanya, jaisi ho, vaisi raho (no need to do anythig, stay as you are)"...aaahhh the essence of ASR, his wife would be lucky indeed. La ecstatic about his answer asks him "do you like me the way i am?"

Before he could answer La's question, he has sudden need to stop as the aura from her desk is felt by him.

Slowly he looks at  the Goddess sitting upon Khushi's desk. The Goddess that connects him to her thoughts.  This time, his thoughts are not of the moments with her at Teej, but of her resigning, the day she left him wounded with no words to express his side, his guilt.

"Ha, tum jaisi ho mujhe waisi pasand ho (yes i like you the way you are)" ...because you don't have the type of affect that  she has on me, because you are not complicated, because you don't challenge me, because you don't hurt me...because with you I'm stay in control...

La's "I love you ASR" is quickly dismissed as he ends the call "I'm in the office, i'll talk to you later" 

he takes another moment to  to look at DM, until there is an interruption by an employee.

Arnav  turns to leave but with a puase, ASR stops the employee and orders him to packup all the stuff on "that" desk and to have it sent to her

"Sir, yeh to Khushi madam ka samaan hai (Sir, this is Khushi's stuff)" the employee informs him

"Haan, to?(so what)" acting as though koi faraq nahi padta "send it to her"

Guess who else is going to pick her Devi Maiya at the office thinking its Sunday and noone will be thereπŸ˜‰

Devi Maiya Literaly becomes the reason bringing these to together once againπŸ‘ too exciter for this well planned meeting

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!

something so powerful and sexy about a man walking into the empire he built...☺️

couldn't help myself πŸ˜²β˜ΊοΈ

the vulnerability on his face...UFF! β€οΈ + his side face πŸ˜³

Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

from gadbad land i bring your incense myrhh and many πŸ‘ πŸ‘. very nice one, ami. that in  pink was hilarious. my mum used to say, don't talk as though this matter needs to be considered at the united nations, words to that effect in scathing bengali hyuk. i enjoyed that delve into khushi's first words to payal. yeah, was she really wanting to talk about aloo poori? and why no mention  of the faintwa. daal has something v black in it. in bold red, that's the beaut of these episodes, that slowly growing awareness that will change into the reason for existence. hmmm i want a romance 😭.

i see my fave cap is in the drool corner.

how natty our boy. i too did the caps but decided to not go overboard, i knew your corner would have it i guess heehee.

Thanks you Indi! much appreciated :)  a wise woman, your mom πŸ˜Š i'm sure it sounded colorful in Bangoli :) IPK has changed the meaning of romance...sigh I want some too!
glad you liked the cap, we have similar taste and  a similar eye for these, hi-five! shows our level of madness...oh honey , you can never go overboard with hotwa pics, if you feel like it put it up!!!! as you see i go overboard all the time!πŸ˜†
Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Hi dear friends!  Here's the promo for next week!  I also included SBS for today's episode!!

11th August 2011 New Promo
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl6ClGMBx_4[/YOUTUBE]

SBS 5th August 2011(Arnav & Khushi Ka Romance)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_U4dVJWpYg&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
credit to uploaders

you are a doll πŸ€—. sbs too? oh this is too good.