Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: chalhov

BarunDiwani,ArshiHamesha,  indi52, sohara

Love your detailed take on the episodes with pictures is it analysis poetry in prose ,it just touches the heart ,love the detailed research you do on the episodes  leads, characters their mannerisms each and every small and big gestures and the behind the scene analysis music dialogues tracks etc . , The major share of it going to Barun's acting Sanaya and then others,

I am going back and reading whenever I get some time and rewatch the episodes much to the annoyance of the  hubby/family members πŸ˜† but then what to do I think most of you have gone/going  through that phase.

supriya.arshi, Katelyn  -Siaa-ipkkndfan30, wiwy, cinthiann1758 goofy, doctor

I for one cant write that way, except quoting from the already written ones πŸ˜† .

And not neglecting anyone who posted here I like all the posts on this thread who come up with episodes ,observations ,comments ,analysis, siggys, creations vms etc or whether its the die hard romantic phangirls of Barun/ASR who also say me 1st me 1st πŸ˜ƒ

Thnx dear yes most share goes in ARSHI land but others are also shaping this planet known as IPK on which we all are stuck and don't want any other way around yet or must say there is none yet visibly.ANNOYANCE is a package which comes during this ride so all these turbulences are part of this flight.Just sit back and enjoy but don't forget seatbelt...πŸ˜†
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

"oh btw, i'm giving you "supaari" to finish shyaam off, make it painful πŸ€£"

ha ha ami, i am honoured to get thsi job, going to get my "jackal" look.

sorry to butt in yet in blue Indi where that come fromπŸ˜•
bepatient thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

thanks, arshi. you are right these guys will never know. no, i didn't see the sanaya gul so called interview, nor the one with barun. not going to.

Arshi this was IPK's golden era just as you said in ur reply to my take on episode 48 ! these were the times we didn't want to mentally fastfwd the scenes to get to our arshi part :)  Never felt bored and enjoyed the story. 

That is the reason it hurts me deeply when I hear that Sanaya and team actually were happy with the way IPk was progressing and didn't find any plunge in IPK quality graph !!  They actually wanted IPK to continue with the same tempo ! Why didn't they see/feel what we are seeing / feeling ? Or is it just that work is work is work and nothing else matters !!!!
bepatient thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

all this talk of 

ASR+SEX+love making+ haldi scene + hand tracing khushi's back +nirvana

what are you girls doing to me??? how is girl supposed concentrate on a much delayed analysis (only 2 epi in 1 take VS 2 takes FOR 1 epi ) ????
BAS KARO!!!!! (not really)

Isn't it getting super hot here lately... !!!!!

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

EPISODE 49 &50

Hasty Decisions are being made in these two epis by everyone to move on with their moves as Khushi,"Hum nai mun bana liya hai'."[I have decided']to leave for good .She wants to leave Delhi even she is equivocal about it as Buaji insisting to stay here'

DM's sign system has decided to show Khushi the right path towards her heart by hiding herself second time from Khushi's mind so she can use her heart to show her mind the right PATH...

"Kia hum sahi kadam utha rahe hain'"[Am I making a right decision?] Khushi does not want to make decision without DM's consent as she is abhorrent about it while leaving with Payal to Lukhnow'."Kia humain yaheen rehna chahiye ya phir'.[Should I live here or not'] The moment she says these breezy words under her soft lips, a familiar breeze touches her countenance and brings  DM"s chunari on her face to remind her very familiar silhouette who she wants to forget besides her " hum ne mun bana liya hai" but on the other side  "DM ne mun bana liya hai use rokne ka 'har keemat par'as she is keeping her chunari outside the suitcase but the way Khushi dejected herself with that SIGN is doleful...

DM is reminding you sweet shop also as a SIGN as your Home'.

Pause here:  Sweets safety, good fortune and 'sweeten' the new year.You will be safe from Shyam and will be fortunate to get her Rajkumar. Chunari means Dupatta lands on Khushi's face and head as she will get marry and will be in her Home RM

Nani is bound to Decide give La one month to prove herself worthy for RM bahu. La's first day at RM was not warm enough to have shower in ASR room, especially by Naniji's humiliations and hostility, but La was trying to acclimatize as she Decides and wants to win Arnav's heart regardless.

Mami was really kind to her as we know she is Royal status freak and she wants Arnav to get married soon badly for the sake of Akash.She Decides to help La in cooking BUT food ne mun bana liya hai not to be cooked by these two immature cooks as "Too many cooks may spoil the broth, but it only takes one to burn it."

"Everybody loves Raymond" is my fav show and Ray told his friends how bad his wife cooks and I can't resist to mention it here his joke which fits on  these two cooks'

I'm not saying my wife is a bad cook, but she uses a smoke alarm as a timer 

La'Poor girl does not know the names of the foods and how to do "Dal ki chori" and Mamiji, she makes my day with her excellent ENGLISH as "WE ARE IN FEAR WHEN Manorma is here" I mean in Kitchen but wondering curiously if she was the servant "who" hired such a lousy and lazy worker in RM, at the first place'.Naniji.. or Nanaji'..

Good Point Mamiji''"Old generator does not understand new generator" as Mamiji and Naniji is never together'.so definitely not hired by Naniji'

I felt for poor Rahim Chacha though'..uhhh Mamiji ...πŸ˜†

[Pondering point Naniji was a bit rude to La as Anjali said but she had a point Sanskar don't become habits overnight]... 

Pause here: La did prove Nani wrong as she did prove herself a worthy RM Bahu according to Naniji as she admitted that too during Payesh engagement' "jis larki ne aapne aap ko itna badal diya '.."( a girl who changed so much for this family) The credits go to Khushi and La leaves by saving her dignity as well as Raizadaz.

Anjali's prompt Decision and assurance to Nani from Chote and La's side and her triumph to convince Nani to give La sometimes to adjust is worth aplaudable. Her and Arnav's past really made their BOND so strong and enduring that they can do anything for each other and know how to stand by each other in any weather'

Pause here: She takes the decision to bring Khushi in and goes against Shyam when she blackmails Khushi with the same contract just for the sake of Arnav's happiness.AND Arnav takes a bitter pill to accept Shyam in RM later for the sake of Anjali's happiness BUT in both cases KHUSHI pays the price.

Shyam Decides to find Khushi as DM's signs are working so hard to make Khushi to stay in Delhi so phone's cradle is not its place as Khushi's brain is not its place.To create a connection in between her two stubborn children DM has disconnected Shyam's signal for a while.He goes to GH and finds a LOCK on the door. 

Pause here: How come they locked the windows this time because later Shyam had access through windows for getting Garima's pic'.but I loved Arnav's entry though... always😳

Anjali decided FINALLY to find out who is her hubby talking to but got trapped again in his sucker web and disconnecting all the SIGNS around her.He calls her with her name instead of Rani Sahiba whenever he is angry at her.She disconsolate herself and leaves which makes him realize his mistake. She wants him to come to Mandir with her but he makes his urgent work excuse to run his double life...Arggg😑😑😑

Pause here:She finds him in Lakshami Nagar near Khushi house but later she couldn't connect the dots neither when Khushi tells her the name of her Fianc nor during his revelation time.It shows how in our society women just keep their lives go on blindly with wrong allegiance, beliefs, certitude and acceptance by assuring themselves"ALL IS WELL" as Ammir Khan says this in 3-idiots.I don't know what kind of idiots we are but we are'

Nani's rudness towards La makes Arnav's attitude naturally concerned as she is a guest in RM after all .He comes to her room to assure her everything will be fine and shakes off Nani's bitterness.

[Pondering point.ASR is perfectly normal coming La's room and seeing her in Bathrobe so why there was so much DRAMA by the viewers during Sheetal track']

Khushi Kumari Gupta is written permanently on the slate on ASR's brain and heart and comes out of his lips with anger as La mentions Chamkilli and brought back memories of shoving in the guest house from both sides and her declaration of leaving  "Hamesha keh liye " without listening his side'.

He detached himself for a while trying to move on"Hamesha keh liye" but ended up giving a COLD attitude towards La'

On the dinning table La's humility is not done by Naniji which is not unnoticed by Arnav but Mamiji resolved the situation.Love La here ,she gives a sweet smile to Arnav as he gives her an apologetic look.

Shyam's twisted and sticky tongue melts everyone in this tacky situation especially Anjali which is adored by his brother as her happiness is  the last ultimatum  of his life.Shyam's Lukhnow Chat creates a jolt inside Arnav as Anjali mentions Khushi's name remembering sweets from Lukhnow'"Khushi jab bhi Lukhnow jayengi un se methai mangwa leingey'[whenever Khushi will go Lukhnow we will ask her to bring sweets] and also provokes Shyam's lust for Khushi...😑😑😑

Connection:Khushi is going to have sweet shop and on Anjali's Wedding anniversary RM will get sweets made and delivered by Khushi's .

Shyam is in Khushi's thoughts while describing chat as "LuKknow ki cheez  tou special hoti hai"'uska mukabla karna bohat mushkal hai....[ Lukhnow's thing is special'nobody can beat that']Well said Shyamji'. Khushi can't be replaced by La'..Arnav knows it but does not want a reminder from you'.😑 Anjali is also from Lukhnow then?? ... you jerkasaurus!!!😑 Guy like you can fall for anyone from anywhere...

Khushi's words "Hamesha keh liye" are creating restlessness in Arnav's mind πŸ˜‰ while Khushi's beauty on Teej is creating a sensualist in Shyam.😑

Pause here:Today they are in same state ,same frame reflecting Khushi's thoughts.On Payesh wedding they will be in the same frame, same state 

Lakshami Nagar is calling Arnav as Di wants to visit Mandir there.Arnav is so vulnerable at this point and these lyrics are lingering in my head...

"Ik ghar banaoon ga tere ghar keh samne'.

"Duniya basaoon ga tere ghar keh samne'.😳😳

Arnav took Anjali to the temple just next to GH. He looks at the locked door as someone locked his ventilation system as "Sansain ruk jaeyngi" . .How can he forget that night and the way to this home Di...He has lost himself in this "Nagar"...

Pause here:Anjali is and will be always in these two opposite people'..just like Khushi.Anjali as a central point of resolution and Khushi as a point of confliction

SYMBOLISM:Anjali's one eye is covered as she is unaware of the truth until the revelation to face the reality with both eyes as her smiles fades away and emphasizing it more...

Thoughts of khushi,from  the guest house incident to his amalgamation in the store room are pinning him down. Reverberation of her words of leaving Delhi "Hamesha keh liye" is drilling a vortex of pain which is written all over.πŸ˜›

Regardless he detached himself with annoyance  for a nano second "Ja rahi hai tou mujhe kyun Farak parta hai"

But can't resist and turns his face and walks passively four steps towards the closed door and stops'

Symbolism: # Four deals with stability ,Consider the four seasons, four directions, four elements all these essences wrapped up together. It demands to get back to your roots, and center yourself with persistence and endurance.Connection Khushi's demand from his heart will be persistent until he wraps himself around it for his stability and existence."Mein tumhare bhaghair nahin gi paoonga.."[I won't be able to live without you..]

Thoughts of khushi,from  the guest house incident to his amalgamation in the store room are pinning him down.How the touch of  innocent beauty has done so much damage up to this extent...That day her touch ,her essence ,and her stinginess broke all WALLS made by ASR and reached to the core of Arnav.Other day her Dupatta ,her innocence ,her propinquity,her nervousness with determination broke the epidemic of desires in Arnav but successfully reached to the mind of ASR for not coming out of the WALLS of ASR as this is her final verdict and that's what ASR is perplexed about. 

Just like DM's chunari was a sign for her"Don't leave him",these flowing Dupattas touching his features is a sign for him "Go stop her"'She was saying achingly good bye by looking at the door as she is leaving something in Delhi'He is  sorely to the same door as someone is leaving Delhi'.

Khushi is leaving with heavy heart as"usne mun bana liya hai"

Symbolism:Khushi's reflection in the mirror as she is not seeing true picture and perceiving the apparent situation by closed eyes and with open eyes still not getting real meaning of the situation.In other words not getting the signs which are going to reveal the true face of Shyam and sowing her the depth of true of love of Arnav.

Hey guys...Is there any connection between Lakhmiji and Lakshminagar πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ After all she is wearing clothes like Chamkili...ahhh Khushi indeed is a goatwa and everyone just ready to get the meat from her...

I love this scene as this Speaks volume...because we human beings sometimes remain blind with lurking deceit right under our nose regardless of Harward brain or dumb brain...and its a fact cruel one though... 

MOMENT OF THE DAY

Arnav and Shyam in Khushi's Khiyal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQXnMWV7P-8

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQXnMWV7P-8[/YOUTUBE]

Arnav in Khushi's Khiyal infront of her house

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMiivB-lsgM 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMiivB-lsgM[/YOUTUBE]

arshi
loved that look at women and their agreement to pull wool over their own eyes, in purple bold underlined. telling episodes both. and the dupattas really do nuts in 50 don't they? enjoyed your thoughts on lakshmiji with gota and the lakshminagarwali with the same shiny stuff.

red great.
purple su
per.
bluefunny, i lau mamiji's angrejee, and poor rahim chacha, really who hired mamiji as serbhaynt, she who can't cook, can't move?
pink really touching and cute and aww,
and green bold ha ha, ami has given me supar
i to gt shyam. wanna join?

about even very smart people not realising they are around wolf in sheep's clothing, you are so right. every time i thought how vcan that be? how come asr missed the cues? how could anjali not see? i remember people from my own life who went undetected for decades, and made fools of really super smart people. and guess what, they were sons in law too. 🀒🀒
bepatient thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Thnx dear yes most share goes in ARSHI land but others are also shaping this planet known as IPK on which we all are stuck and don't want any other way around yet or must say there is none yet visibly.ANNOYANCE is a package which comes during this ride so all these turbulences are part of this flight.Just sit back and enjoy but don't forget seatbelt...πŸ˜†

Chalhov, I am sailing the same boat as you :)  I too enjoy the wonderful wrtings of our thread but don't post often.  I think it is impossible for our families to understand the mad passion we have for this series and the arshi couple !  It is my recluse and i love it :D It makes me after I watch it
charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Episode 49-50

Here we have Lavanya slowly starting her first day in the Raizada household.
She is putting her hands on ASR and trying to get close to him but ASR is falling for that. Sorry Lavanya, I don't think he is that much into you. Lavanya end up reminding him about KHushi. 
Here Naniji seems to be a little too harsh on her. But then she is miffed with her grandson's attitude of shunning the tradtion of marriage and it's purity.
Lavanya is modern working girl and Naniji is grilling her about her culinary skills 
Mamiji trying to help Lavanya for her own gain. 

Khushi reluctantly trying to leave Delhi. On the way she gets a brainwave and is back to start a sweet-meat stall.

About Shyam-Anjali There are so many coincidences that happen in these last few episode which should warn any wife her husband is up to no good. But no. The saga continues. I guess a woman who has a brother who supports her unconditionally probably chooses to ignore this suspicious behavior from her husband. πŸ˜”

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: charlotte74

Episode 49-50

Here we have Lavanya slowly starting her first day in the Raizada household.
She is putting her hands on ASR and trying to get close to him but ASR is falling for that. Sorry Lavanya, I don't think he is that much into you. Lavanya end up reminding him about KHushi. 
Here Naniji seems to be a little too harsh on her. But then she is miffed with her grandson's attitude of shunning the tradtion of marriage and it's purity.
Lavanya is modern working girl and Naniji is grilling her about her culinary skills 
Mamiji trying to help Lavanya for her own gain. 

Khushi reluctantly trying to leave Delhi. On the way she gets a brainwave and is back to start a sweet-meat stall.

About Shyam-Anjali There are so many coincidences that happen in these last few episode which should warn any wife her husband is up to no good. But no. The saga continues. I guess a woman who has a brother who supports her unconditionally probably chooses to ignore this suspicious behavior from her husband. πŸ˜”

hi sohara,

in bold, that's a very interesting take on anjali and her relationship with the two men in her life. yeah, i guess if you can depend 200 percent on one of them, you somehow are more easy to convince regarding the other.

indi52 thumbnail
anita,

read your 50. agree that a lot of is a bit all over the place, not as tight as usual the structure. but i did fall for the khushi and dm bits and the asr and dupatta call. and πŸ˜† looks like dm will have to come down from devlok and get khushi to get the ishara. oh the chunari blowing was too cute, i wanted to hear hey hey hey as it landed on her face. but khushi of course was on some other trip. yeh ladki bhi na...

katelyn,

thank you so much, your friend cecilia got in touch with me on the team sobtians page. it was really kind of you to connect us. ok, IF refuses to give me the hugs emoticons, but many of those hugs to you. 😳

Hi Indi!  I'm so glad you are able to communicate with her.  Yes, she did mentioned that she got in touch with you!  I also requested that she create a hot and sexy ASR/Barun vm!  Looking forward to that! Embarrassed  I also asked her to create more fan arts!  I just can't get enough of Arshi!  I'll be sure to share more of her work here with you all!

Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago