Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
all this talk of 
ASR+SEX+love making+ haldi scene + hand tracing khushi's back +nirvana

what are you girls doing to me??? how is girl supposed concentrate on a much delayed analysis (only 2 epi in 1 take VS 2 takes FOR 1 epi ) ????
BAS KARO!!!!! (not really)
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: goofy

Congratulations BarunDiwani 🥳👍🏼

THANKS Goofy!!!! will certainly dance with you  BALLE BALLE!!! 
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
BarunDiwani,ArshiHamesha,  indi52, sohara

Love your detailed take on the episodes with pictures is it analysis poetry in prose ,it just touches the heart ,love the detailed research you do on the episodes  leads, characters their mannerisms each and every small and big gestures and the behind the scene analysis music dialogues tracks etc . , The major share of it going to Barun's acting Sanaya and then others,

I am going back and reading whenever I get some time and rewatch the episodes much to the annoyance of the  hubby/family members 😆 but then what to do I think most of you have gone/going  through that phase.

supriya.arshi, Katelyn  -Siaa-ipkkndfan30, wiwy, cinthiann1758 goofy, doctor

I for one cant write that way, except quoting from the already written ones 😆 .

And not neglecting anyone who posted here I like all the posts on this thread who come up with episodes ,observations ,comments ,analysis, siggys, creations vms etc or whether its the die hard romantic phangirls of Barun/ASR who also say me 1st me 1st 😃

Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

katelyn,

thank you so much, your friend cecilia got in touch with me on the team sobtians page. it was really kind of you to connect us. ok, IF refuses to give me the hugs emoticons, but many of those hugs to you. 😳

Team sobtian, i want to be  on this team!!!! where do i sign up??
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Hey Indi regardless my 1 version is more than yours but yours is always heavier than mine 👏my POV and you don't need marks for that if so then 200/100👍🏼 from my side always.I don't think any channel can measure that.They are just nuts.DId you see Forum 32 new interview of Sanaya and Gul??????

thanks, arshi. you are right these guys will never know. no, i didn't see the sanaya gul so called interview, nor the one with barun. not going to.

indi52 thumbnail
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

Love your detailed take on the episodes with pictures is it analysis poetry in prose ,it just touches the heart ,love the detailed research you do on the episodes  leads, characters their mannerisms each and every small and big gestures and the behind the scene analysis music dialogues tracks etc . , The major share of it going to Barun's acting Sanaya and then others,

I am going back and reading whenever I get some time and rewatch the episodes much to the annoyance of the  hubby/family members 😆 but then what to do I think most of you have gone/going  through that phase.

And not neglecting anyone who posted here I like all the posts on this thread who come up with observations comments analysis siggys creations vms etc or whether its the die hard romantic phangirls of Barun/ASR who also say me 1st me 1st 😃

LOVE you🤗 for all you said up there, this is the best thread EVER!  don't worry we're all guilty of annoying/neglecting our hubbies/families...this paagal khana is the just the place for you... no need to write, the pictorial you did the other day was beautiful with that song,  I love seeing you here on a reg basis so keep watching to annoyance of your family, i'm sure you'll catch up soon 😆  .
Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

And not neglecting anyone who posted here I like all the posts on this thread who come up with episodes ,observations ,comments ,analysis, siggys, creations vms etc or whether its the die hard romantic phangirls of Barun/ASR who also say me 1st me 1st 😃

chalhov,

lovely to see you here. really enjoyed your silsila take.

annoyance of hubby/family members mandatory requirement on this trip, 😆. so sweet they are, struggling with our irritating ways. thanks for your words, read when able. and skip when reading mine at will, i do go on a bit. see you. 😃

indi52 thumbnail
"oh btw, i'm giving you "supaari" to finish shyaam off, make it painful 🤣"

ha ha ami, i am honoured to get thsi job, going to get my "jackal" look.