~sweta~

dancing babe thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
anyone can write the story can't they ?
good job guys plz continue!šŸ‘šŸ˜ƒ
aaliyah thumbnail
Continued.

Angad thinks to himself..."women are so gullable".

Angad joins Kripa and shows her around the house. While showing her around the house Angad receives a phone call. Angad excuses himself and walks out.

Angad answers the phone and hears a familiar voice saying "So did you read today's newspaper?" Angad recognises the voice and says "Tum?" The person on the other side starts laughing.

Angad: "I knew it was you Pritviā€¦I knew your jealousy would not keep you quietā€¦but your game worked wonders for my love life."

Pritvi mocks:  "Oh really, have you got a love life left".

Angad: " Oh Pritvi you're so stupid,  you thought that Kripa would give me a few slaps and come crying into your armsā€¦how silly of you to think that I would let go of Kripa that easilyā€¦ for your information Kripa is still with me and madly in love with me".

Pritvi: "Angad sooner or later Kripa will find out who you really are and then even if you beg her to stay she will not".

Angad: "You keep thinking that but that will never happen because Kripa loves me, and she will always love me regardless of whether I love her or not".

Pritvi gets angry and hangs up.

Angad to himself: "Oh Pritvi tum baaz nahin aao ge, tum chahate ho ke Kripa mujhe choor de par kya patha (he takes a pause) mein hi Kripa koh choor do (Angad gets a big smile on his face)ā€¦but not yet, its too earlyā€¦yeh game kuch zaada din chale toh mazza aye ga".

Later

Angad is surprising Kripa with a candlelit dinner. Kripa is shocked to see how much Angad has changed and questions herself on why she couldn't see all this love in him before. During dinner Angad pulls on his innocent and caring face once again.

Angad: "Kripa I think tumhe uncle or aunty ko phone karna chahiye, and tell them the truth".

Kripa: " Hain, main bhi yehi soch rahi thi".

Angad:" Kripa I'm very sorry".

Kripa:" Kis baat ke liye?".

Angad: "yeh sab meri wajah se hua hain, if I didn't kiss you that day then the reporter wouldn't have made a big issue about it".

Kripa: " Oh Angad, just forget it, joh ho gaya so hogaya, we cant change the past".

Angad: "But we can correct the future. Tomorrow we will go back to Mumbai and I will  talk to the reporter again and see if I can fix things".

Kripa:" Mein jaanthi hon Angad, tum sab kuch theek kardo ge, I trust you".

When Kripa says this, it makes Angad uneasy. He wants to feel happy that he has won Kripa's trust, just like he planned but a feeling inside makes him feel guilty. Do I really deserve this trust , Angad thinks to himself?

OK guys I know I haven't moved the story much further but I just wanted to reveal Angad's negative side, sorry to those who still want him positiveā€¦but he will turn good in futureā€¦meanwhile we need a bit of spice and twists. Now both men have negative shades. Angad for fooling Kripa in order to show her how love is a joke and anyone can play that joke, and Pritvi because he is showing Kripa in a bad light so that she comes to him instead of Angad.

To continueā€¦.ideas...

1. Pritvi not all negative just wants Kripa to find out what Angad is really like

2. Mannan finds out about Angad's plan and tries to stop him before the game gets serious.

Edited by aaliyah - 18 years ago
dancing babe thumbnail
nooooooo!!!!!!!!! angad's negative šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ plz continue guys .........
keshp15 thumbnail

hey great job guys

although i dont like 2-faced people

angad is an exceptioon coz he love krips

keep up the good work

love KP

Angadzgirl thumbnail

no angad negative. thanx

~sweta~

aaliyah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angadzgirl

no angad negative. thanx

~sweta~

i know even i want him positive but someone has to continue the story to show his negative personality slowly turn positive and fall in love with kripa for real. come on guys...get ur brain working.

suganain thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sumone please continue i love reading this
indiantv thumbnail
gr8 work... I am speachless.. I would also prefer for Angad to remain negative and then slowly turn positive.. it makes the story lot more interesting.. please continue...
Maan-Diwani thumbnail

yah great job guys