Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 18 years ago

angad just doesn't understand the msg… the number is also unknown….  He just puts it all out of his mind…he has bigger problems in hand….kripa is simply  dissolving in tears…. He consoles her " I promise tomorrow everything is going to alright…just trust me…"

kripa says  "angad, I'm really feeling ….."

" scared " finishes angad for her " I know, but I have taken care of everything…don't worry"

the next day……

our hero happily bounces into the outhouse to see his lady love….he's just glad everything is going to be fine now however, not everything happens as is planned. He gets the shock of his life……

krips is there with her parents…. She is crying (what is new, u might ask) , her dad is screaming at her (nothing new here also) and her mother is packing all her stuff…

"yeh sab kya ho raha hai" asks a completely confused angad "aap log kripa ko kahan leke ja rahe hain…." He looks at kripa "kya hua…. Saaman kyon pack kar rahi ho"

kripa's dad "tumhari himmat kaise hoiye……" he takes a step towards angad, angry enough to punch him….krips just about manages to hold him back.

She looks at angad…. For a moment angad is taken aback…. What he sees in her eyes, in her face is something he has never seen before – hatred for him !!

He pulls himself together and asks in the most concerned voice "kya hogaya….pls kuch to batao"

He reaches out to touch kripa but she moves away from his reach…eyes blazing

" I promise tomorrow everything is going to alright…just trust me…" she says in mock voice, imitating what he had said to her earlier……  " yehi kaha tha na tumne…. Achcha mazaq banaya hai mera" 

she catches him by the collar, shaking him, absolutely hysterical  " kyon….kyon kiya tumne mere saath aisa….. kya mila tumhe yeh sab karke"  angad is absolutely in a daze, he doesn't have a clue what the hell is happening.

He tries to sooth her down " kripa, mujhe batao to ….."

"mat lo mera naam " she cuts him off…… " tum itna gir jaoge, mujhe pata nahin tha….. galti meri hi hai , jo maine tumpe vishwas kiya, mujhe ye laga ki tum mujhse pyar karte ho "

she is crying openly, barely the words come out of her mouth

her mother comes and takes her into her arms "chalo yahan se… ye insaan tumhare pyaar ke laayak nahin hai"

kripa's dad pick up her luggage and starts walking out with kripa and her mom.

Angad who seems too stunned to say anything suddenly realizes that kripa is leaving him… he snaps out of it and tries to stop her "kripa… mujhe kuch samajh mein nahin aa raha…tum pls ……."

"meri beti se dooor rehna"  says kripas dad, not letting angad complete his sentence (yeh khandaani bimari lagti hai….koi angad ko apni baat poori hi nahin karne deta) and they all leave

angad knows he can't let kripa just walk out of his life like this, he is just about to go after them when his eyes fall on the morning newspaper…he is left completely shocked

what could possibly be written in the paper ? let your imagination go wild or filmi … someone else takeover now…..

AALIYAH786 thumbnail
Wow............wish Ekta could copy these ideas
punjabiprincess thumbnail
WOW, that was so nice👏. 😳
Angadzgirl thumbnail

wow. thats so cool story. plz continue.

~sweta~

sxybabe2_143 thumbnail
some1 rite more......this is way betta then ekta's story probably.......so plzzz......btw so far its great.....i give u ppl 10 out of 10....keep it up
dancing babe thumbnail
wow u guys are gr8 plz continue !
evil_eyes_ thumbnail
omg.. wht a romantic stufff.. man u guyz r too gud.. may be u shud take over EKTA'z job.. dudez... u'll handle it better then her.. hehe.. KEEP going..  icna't wait too read more...😊
crazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the story is fantastic n kripa n angad's chemistry is
just breath taking........but plzzzzzz dont make my
prithvi go negative!!!!!! hez so sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!
can we instead make him realize his mistake n try to
unite the two cute love birds and then we can find a
nice girl for him.............like gauri or anyone??? wat
do ya'll think???????
Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
Nitica ur brilliant. u should take over instead of Ekta mai.
AngadDaMan thumbnail

aww that was very sweet. I hope that happens. But omg i feel sry for prithvi I hate when ekta does stuff like this.