Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 18 years ago

Ok lets continue…..i'm getting the hang of it now

Prithvi comes back….angad n kripa are sipping coffee, exchanging sweet glances and murmuring sweet nothings in each other ears….its more than prithvi can take so he goes up to them and says " studio se phone aaya hai…I have to go…kuch urgent kam hai "

Kripa brightly wishes him goodbye (well our love birds can't obviously be disappointed that the kabab mein haddi is leaving)…

Prithvi tries to quietly slip into his pocket the ring lying on the table but angad sees him. Then his eyes fall on the bunch of roses lying on the chair…..angad put two and two together and immediately figures out what the hell is happening (its not rocket science…. its not that tough to figure out, is it ? especially with prithvi's love sick puppy looking face)

Angad looks at prithvi…prithvi first has this look of immense sadness and then as angad stares at him, prithvi gets this look of steely determination , almost as if he is saying " you don't deserve her, you womanizing, drunkard creep…she is just too good for you… tum aaj iske saath ho, lekin zyaada din tak nahin rahoge"

Our hero (Angad ofcourse !!) recognizes a challenge when he sees one. He puts one arm around Miss-blissfully-unaware-of-everything….and kisses her. Mind you, as much as our hero loves kissing our heroine, this kiss was purely to irritate prithvi…. As if to say " you think you are better than me you wimp….ok then lets see what you have got… aa dekhen zara kis mein kitna hai dum "

The WAR IS ON

Now someone else write…..

P.S : I turned prithvi negative here for 2 reasons…

(1)   to give him a spine…seriously which guy just stares at the love of his life like devdas and not do anything to win her ??

(2)   I didn't want to get other characters like naina into all this…bec then the story would turn into like those saas bahu serials where the scheming mother in law to be wants to get rid of her prospective daughter in law….

But ofcourse whoever is the new writer is free to introduce new characters…hoe abt the mishti angle ???

Maan-Diwani thumbnail
you guys are so good at this, please continue
-Sohniye- thumbnail
WoW!!! You guys are sooooo sooo good at this..u guys should take over the show...it would be so much better...i wish all of this really happened..even tho its not..u guys write so creatively i can picture all these cute moments in my head..thanks so much..u guys are amazing..keep posting!😊
QT143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
👏hey nitica_82! that was awesome and way romantic!! tht was rocking!!👏
Khwaga1 thumbnail
that was far better than Ekta could have done! good job!
night girl thumbnail

i will continue the story next

angad and kripa are at the table and prithvi just leaves then. angad tell kripa that he will be right back and tells her to wait for him.then angad gose out side and prithvi is over there about to go in his car. angad who became a goody good guy went up to prithiv to make him feel better,and then we see prithiv see angad and then prithiv starts to talk to angad and say you took my love form me and i will never for give you for that and then they show angad looking like he was sorry but cant do any thing about it.

as we all know prithiv became a bad boy let see how low he will be come. prithiv says to angad that you took kripa away form me now let see how long she will stay with you.then prithiv starts to sound like the evil angad and say i prithiv will marry kripa in frount of you angad.then angad also gets a word in this challeng that prithiv hit on him.angad say that he will marry kripa weather he likes it or not and then he says that when angad gets a challeng he never backs out and he never loses

back at the table where kripa is siting.kripa is wating for angad.and soon angad comes and kripa comes in and says what took you so long angad just says to kripa that he had some un finshed work with prithiv

now you will get to see the two love birds togather angad and kripa go shoping togather.kripa is holding a shirt and looks like the type that prithiv wears all the time then when angad come in front of kripa.kripa say to angad that the shirt will look good on him angad for one didnt agree and said that it wasnt his type,but kripa for one wouldnt back down and ended up makeing him try the shirt

it is now the end of the day and is is night time +it is raining realy hard out side to make things wrose or better your way of puting.it the car breaks down and angad tell kripa that they can run to the out house it is just 10mins away form them then angad and kripa go to the out house as angad and kripa reach the out house kripa and are there alone

on the other had in side angad houes there is a party going on and a whole bunch of reporters there.then there is this one reporter who gose out side for some fresh air and sees angad form a window in the out house but doent see kripa and thinks to go in the out house and just enterview angad.the reporter is moveing to the out house

then we see angad and kripa togather all dryed up kripa and angad start to fight on who loves each other the most then angad moves tord kripa and push her on the bed angad on top of kripa and stats to say that he loves her the most and then kiss kripa for what seemed like an hour

to bad for angad and kripa the reporter sees and here this and the next day it is on the frount page in the news paper and also the top breaking new on tv and every were kripa nad angad went as angad and kripa had a hard time telling this to angads mom prithiv had quite a happy time watching the news saying let see how long angads mom will let them stay togather

i will stop here some one please continue

Maan-Diwani thumbnail
good job, oh man somebody please contine, to good man to good.
KYPH_fan thumbnail
   U guys have awesome writing skills.👏 I am floored!!!!😃 👏Keep it up. I cant wait for the next post. I am sorry I am not too good at writing stories😭Cant help you in any way!!!
Angadzgirl thumbnail

how romantic story. plz dont stop.

~sweta~

Robz thumbnail
😳😳oh my God soooo sweeeeet sooooooooo romantic.Nits uve got da touch........atleast ur fanfic made me happy then da bitter truth  thats gonna happen.
u should write more of these👏