Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReemAnshu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: perfectlystill

^^ You got personal with most of us plenty times.🥱 Is that not one of your primary issues with Imam?That he personally attacked the contestants? Well you do it to strangers, Imam fares better than you in that department.
Also, if I define abuse the way raj. and you have been defining it in the post, then yes, you have been abusing people too.
Anyway, this is my last reply to you. I am tired and sick of the pointless Imam v/s Urv fanwars on the forum and I don't want to contribute any more to them.

I dont know your deffinition of Personal, but just to point out that here each member is keeping His or her own personal view, which is always up for debate or agreement or disagreement. If thats your deffinition of Getting Personal then well each one of us has got personal with the other.

In your earlier post you said "Abused" and hence I am asking you to quote me abuse to any other member on the forum. Bhai, I know myself better than you do.

Even if I find someone being an idiot, I have always said that "your viewpoint is Idiotic" and never ever said "that you are an Idiot"... i am very careful with what words I choose.

Specially now, because I have discovered that I am having Nieces and Nephews on the forum who address me as Aunty and so how can I set a bad example for these kids. Common ! 😆
chammakchallo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
dear raj...i think u are a big fan but please stop this hyper giri man...u get so hyper and mad @ people so easily you are making ppl judge, dissect and comment more on urvashi by ur hyperness against ppl ...delnaz ko jaha footage milna chahiye waha urvashi ke ancient old comments are going thru post-mortem because ur becoming imam of india-forums...riling others personally making us all dislike urvashi. place strong argument or let it go...we make hate topics on everyone...the frequency level rises depending on who is hated at the moment...now show is over so people dont have much to discuss...no episodes to discuss so we discuss stuff after it...comparitively urvashi said nothing bad if you compare it to what delnaz said today...delnaz was downright disgusting to...but urvashi fans like u are so into personally attacking others that urvashi ends up being post-mortemed...dont make us hate dislike urvashi further...this is coming from me who bashed delnaz for her chat in this thread and defended urvashi's conduct as a contrast...u realize u actually doing that by your blind fanaticm. please look around there are so many civil,nice n mature fans of urvashi...why are u giving them a bad name by behaving like this??? stop it dude...ur annoying us man. you cannot personally attack or say stuff against a member or fan base. ur doing it way too much with imam fans and his fangroup. stop it. learn it from ur idol if u love her so much...if u say she is behaving gracefully after show then why cant u??? Edited by chammakchallo - 11 years ago
chucknorris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: perfectlystill

I fail to understand why these two particular people - raj. and ReemAnshu have issues with Imam. They constantly abuse members and get personal with them and that is exactly the reason they hate on Imam. ðŸ˜• Even if Imam abused(since I won't deny that he gets personal), he did to his co-contestants who were part of a game, you guys are doing it to people you don't even know. It is like you are projecting yourself on Imam and hating on yourself vicariously through him.

I think nearly all characters in the house were gray, no one was black or white.  That's been the case since season 1.

That is a fact that most of the extremist fans (regardless of who you like) can't come to terms with, they are the same people who go around calling people they don't know 'losers' and other personal remarks over celebs they don't know and who don't care about them.  I don't know if its an age issue, because some folks here act really immature and childish. If you take some online criticism about unknown people (and from unknown people) to your heart, then I imagine it must be really easy to rile you up in real life. 

Edited by silverbug - 11 years ago
chucknorris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joker83

He is currently missing friednship of Nik and Urvashi and crying over it. Seriosuly Raj grow up man and stop crying over freindship that you saw on TV.

And that too over a bunch of B-rate celebs on a reality show where contestants are known for  dramatizing everything. They get this one shot to become famous or even more famous than they already are.They get to market themselves and get paid for it, so why not ? Why do you think Imam was following Salman for 3 years ? ðŸ˜†

Edited by silverbug - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ReemAnshu

Excuse me madam, but read what i have written, since you seem to have pointed out that I am the one who is Bashing Imam fans, I have given you several examples of threads which were started by Imam Fans for bashing Urvashi and I have only gone and defended her by giving it back.

If you have a so called problem with my posts and Imam, then why dont you have anything to say to such TM of these threads, where you go and comment but refrain from showing any backbone or admonishing the TM.

You have commented on your friend cruiser's thread about the Haivaan or Insaan thread about Imam and you have seen that in that thread he has made cheap comments against Urvashi : Urvashi is absolutely comfortable lowering her top and offering her bare back for hours of squeeze and grope...One guesses she is exactly like that in real life...massaging any one she can lay hands on her and getting massaged by anyone who would care to offer her his services

you have not made any comments on this but here you are, accusing me of bashing Imam on his threads ! Wah !

this is total character assasination of a female, which is way worse than any sort of bashing i may have done.

You have no problems in pointing out that I am bashing Imam but you have no qualms of such crass bashing of Urvashi ?

And you dodge your own claim and back to same old record yet again. Looks like you really don't have more arguments left. Instead of rectifying your mistake of commenting on Imam's fan and getting personal, you are actually bringing Urvi in the equation yet again. What happened to those links you were supposed to provide.

Thanks for proving the point 🥳

LovesLowCulture thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ ReemAnshu: 

The season's come to an end, so let's let all of this bickering go. I put myself in your shoes and realized just as my sensibilities as a woman were offended because of Urvashi's actions😡, so must have yours because of Imam ðŸ˜µ. No one's going to change the other's mind here. 

It was really hard for me to take you seriously before because of your extreme and ludicrous position on Imam and the people that supported him (you even made a thread about it). But, honestly, it was fun and entertaining at the time😛. Now, it all just seems in poor taste🤢.  

This is just an internet forum, I'm sure if we were outside there would be many things all of us would agree on... national security, the plight of the poor and getting rid of corruption come to mind... let's just focus on that instead? ðŸ˜Š
ReemAnshu thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

And you dodge your own claim and back to same old record yet again. Looks like you really don't have more arguments left. Instead of rectifying your mistake of commenting on Imam's fan and getting personal, you are actually bringing Urvi in the equation yet again. What happened to those links you were supposed to provide.

Thanks for proving the point 🥳

So you avoided my question or you did not have an answer ? You point me out as bashing Imam and his fans and when I mention the threads which bash Urva and her fans, you do a volt face !
You please see your mistakes first, apne girebaan mein jhaanko.
I have not brought Urva in the equation, I have pointed out you blantant lies about me bashing Imam fans whereas Its the other way around. I am defending her and her honour.
ReemAnshu thumbnail

Originally posted by: BaleHead

@ ReemAnshu: 

The season's come to an end, so let's let all of this bickering go. I put myself in your shoes and realized just as my sensibilities as a woman were offended because of Urvashi's actions😡, so must have yours because of Imam ðŸ˜µ. No one's going to change the other's mind here. 

It was really hard for me to take you seriously before because of your extreme and ludicrous position on Imam and the people that supported him (you even made a thread about it). But, honestly, it was fun and entertaining at the time😛. Now, it all just seems in poor taste🤢.  

This is just an internet forum, I'm sure if we were outside there would be many things all of us would agree on... national security, the plight of the poor and getting rid of corruption come to mind... let's just focus on that instead? ðŸ˜Š

See, I have not made any threads on Imam from the day the reults were out, coz I was like "Jaane do, show is over and I have been silent spectator all along (plus I had no time then), so why now"

But each day, I have seen new and new topics being created by Imam fans for bashing Urvashi. Latest being the thread created by Cruiser to prove that Urva is a liar.

There have been so many thread on her in last 6 days... some about her being unwed mother (which has nothing to do with the show), some about her equation with Nik, some on the comments which Delnaaz made in her Interview.

I have all along maintained that I will not take her bashing lying down and will be there on all such threads... but without Abusing or character assasinating anyone.

What saddens me the most that there are so many Imam fans here on these threads (some are ladies) yet none of them find anything objectionable about the cheap comments (below the belt) which were made by Cruiser in his thread. All just come all guns blazing at me but remain to stay mute on that.

In contrast I have seen several Urva fans posting against Raj if they find he has crossed the line.

Originally posted by: ReemAnshu

So you avoided my question or you did not have an answer ? You point me out as bashing Imam and his fans and when I mention the threads which bash Urva and her fans, you do a volt face !
You please see your mistakes first, apne girebaan mein jhaanko.
I have not brought Urva in the equation, I have pointed out you blantant lies about me bashing Imam fans whereas Its the other way around. I am defending her and her honour.

@Bold: Oh please, if you weren't bashing or targeting Imam fans your topic wouldn't have been closed by the Mods in the first place. Do check out that topic and the Mod note Pg 8.  "I REST MY CASE" and proved who was lying in the first place. I can't believe you have the audacity to lie when the proof of you being guilty is still floating on IF. You make me laugh. And yes I feel sorry that other Urvi fans have to deal a fan like you being involved.

And I outta here than hearing more lies from your end.

Here's the link to your topic for people to see the kinda mentality you have.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3387112?pn=8

ReemAnshu thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

@Bold: Oh please, if you weren't bashing or targeting Imam fans your topic wouldn't have been closed by the Mods in the first place. Do check out that topic and the Mod note Pg 8.  "I REST MY CASE" and proved who was lying in the first place. I can't believe you have the audacity to lie when the proof of you being guilty is still floating on IF. You make me laugh. And yes I feel sorry that other Urvi fans have to deal a fan like you being involved.

And I outta here than hearing more lies from your end.

Here's the link to your topic for people to see the kinda mentality you have.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3387112?pn=8

Excuse me, what about the topics which were started by Urva fans and which were closed and you have happily commented in those ?
Its you who is trying to project yourself as something you are not, dont come pointing fingers at others when you yourself are flawed in your evaluations.
Its good that I make you laugh but unfortunately you make me sad with the kind of venom you spew against Urvashi and her fans like me.
Out of here bologi and will be back faster than you can count to 10 to post some more mis-informed comments about me.