Double standards on LIVE CHAT comments!

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Yesterday Urvashi was on Live Chat and God only knows whether as an afterthought or genuinely, claimed Imam abused housemates.😊

Forget about the fact that we only saw on Evening episodes Imam repeatedly saying to Rajeev, do anything just Gaaali naheen dena mere ko...(now why would an abusive man say something like that is beyond me atleast, but any way...), we were supposed to swallow, Imam abused. 👏

Some of us have actually spoken to Imam in last few days and all of us confirmed he praised Urvashi almost on his own and was lavish in his praise, saying she was a deserving winner!👍🏼

Never in LIVE FEED anyone saw Imam abusing and had he actually abused Urvashi as she is claiming now, going by her supposed Munh-Phat and at your face image, she would have given him right back and far heavier dose! When Imam got under her skin, and did a Dhol-Kia, Dhol-kia, she packed her bags and threatened to quit (Imam made up with her ofcourse as soon as he realised she took serious offense)!

Much as one finds it impossible to swallow, that Imam abused these guys and they never even discussed it after wards during any conversation amongst them, lets agree for a second IMAM JHOOTA HAI! Take Urvashi's words at face value and believe her. FINE!👍🏼

NOW...today, Delnaaz is on LIVE CHAT. AND in nastiest words declaring Urvashi to be dishonest, vicious, cunning, manipulative, a bad human being! (exact words as I am hearing them right now)!🤓

And Lo & Behold! Today the forum has words like Delnaz is sulking, angry, upset, jealous of Urvashi......

Any one who has cared to read my fun topics, Delnaaz is the undisputed star together with Rajeev Paul. The target of maximum lampoon and jokes!😆

MY SIMPLE POINT IS WHY THE DOUBLE STANDARDS????

Why do some believe whatever Urvashi says is gospel's truth and whatever Delnaz and others are saying are Satanic regurgitation  of bile and venom??🤔

Point hai naa??😛😆

Delu's Chat transcript here:

Urvashi's Chat transcript here:

Edited by -Cruiser- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashi_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
because delnaz is jealous of urvashi, that's what i can see 

coming to urvashi, i think what imaam did in the house we all know, though he was entertaining but not for them , so that's what she said, and not only urvashi but niketan and other housemates had also said same thing, each and everything is not shown on tv or livefeed, app ko yaad hain na jab bhi koi fight hoti thi toh woh livefeed mein nhi dikhathe the than how could u say that humlogo ne imaam ko abusing karthe huwin nhi dekha ?????
Edited by ashi_lovely - 11 years ago
ReemAnshu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

The same things were said about Imam by Niketam, Aashka, Rajiv and Sana.

If you add Urvashi there are 4 people who are saying that Imam abused them and it was edited out.

So keep defending Imam but facts remain facts.

We Know for a fact that you are Anti-Urvashi and have insulted the mother of two in the other thread. So you current thread against Urvashi is also understandable.

This is the venom you throw at Urvashi and I quote you:
"...Urvashi is absolutely comfortable lowering her top and offering her bare back for hours of squeeze and grope...One guesses she is exactly like that in real life...massaging any one she can lay hands on her and getting massaged by anyone who would care to offer her his services."

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3389181?pn=10

So please dont try to hide your dis-respect and hatred for Urvashi.
Edited by ReemAnshu - 11 years ago
-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Cruiser jee

As for Urvashi's comments on Imam,it was not only her who said this, Aashka,Niketan,Karishma,Delnaaz all said it.
And as for Delnaaz she is contradicting herself alot in the  chat itself.
In the starting she says that BB winners always have been malicious people and then goes on to say Shweta and Juhi were dignified.
What type of women this is?
Really?

-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: CmPunk12321

Cruiser jee

As for Urvashi's comments on Imam,it was not only her who said this, Aashka,Niketan,Karishma,Delnaaz all said it.
And as for Delnaaz she is contradicting herself alot in the  chat itself.
In the starting she says that BB winners always have been malicious people and then goes on to say Shweta and Juhi were dignified.
What type of women this is?
Really?

Where did Aashka, Karishma and Delnaaz say Imam abused?? 😲

Rajeev is the only one who at one point said koi agar mere baap ko gaali deta hai...conveniently forgetting that he called Imam a Chhakka and Imam  retorted back Chhakka Tera Baap!...After that Rajeev said Teri Maa Ki !@#$%...so we all know who abused whom there!🤢

Assume for a second Imam abused someone and they did not show it. You seriously think these guys would only boycott him, not cry to Big Boss, not threaten to quit, or loudly mention this fellow is using abusive words?😲

It is not logical!

You know I am the biggest 'fan' of Delnaaz, so how much I would 'love' the Dhongu Fake woman!😆

My point is yardsticks need to be similar!

** Urvashi will in any case agree with whatever Niketan says. So, thats not even worth considering!...😛

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
pat comes a urvashi bash thread from cruiser to cash in on delnaz's hate comments on urvashi...🤣
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashi_lovely

because delnaz is jealous of urvashi, that's what i can see 

coming to urvashi, i think what imaam did in the house we all know, though he was entertaining but not for them , so that's what she said, and not only urvashi but niketan and other housemates had also said same thing, each and everything is not shown on tv or livefeed, app ko yaad hain na jab bhi koi fight hoti thi toh woh livefeed mein nhi dikhathe the than how could u say that humlogo ne imaam ko abusing karthe huwin nhi dekha ?????

Because actually naheen dekha!

I can agree some one abused and they edited that portion out!

My valid question is (remember I have extensively watched LIVE FEED this season)...WHY the ones abused would not get caught on tape protesting the abuse, lamenting with each other that this fellow is abusive!

Those who want to float the theory that BB team would have edited that as well, are floating on thin air!

BB team never succeeded in being able to hide an eviction...we always heard one or the other person mentioning an eviction or could make out from those we saw, who has left!

When BB team could not hide a single eviction any week, there is NO CHANCE that some one would heavily abuse and viewers just won't get an idea whats going on! Not possible!😛

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
and u have doubts cruiser that imam has abused the housemates?really?u think we are fools to overlook what imam did and said?lol..and now u r supporting cheluram over urvashi to defame her. dunno abt others..but this blind imam fangiri has ruined u...and for ur kind info delu said exactly what niktan,urvashi and ashka said about imam...that he is entertaining for the audience but so not entertaining for the hm's..and no one can stay with him for even half an hour
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj.

pat comes a urvashi bash thread from cruiser to cash in on delnaz's hate comments on urvashi...🤣

No no...you can try to explain why Urvashi's statements should be accepted as truth...and Delnaz's a pack of lies!

Just try explaining logically so that thread doesn't get locked!😛

chammakchallo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think urvashi said nothing dramatically new...imam and urvashi had problems...urvashi called that dholakia song singing an abuse for her father's name...thats her father's name maybe that was unforgivable in her dictionary..she found him irritating so did everybody else. urvashi is like that...she is brash. imam ne shayad gali di hai but i dont think others dont...all of them give gallis..but urvashi stretched issue. i feel she overreacts but i'll give her b.o.d but not to that delnaz...delnaz makes me go bonkers with fakeness

delnaz is not brash..urvashi is certified brash and loud..delnaz said it chhati thokk ke i am softie, i am sweet i am real i am the epitome of truth, sweetness, softness and all things good...for her to bash everyone left right center up and down is a shocker and leaves a bad taste...she didnt show her traces in the house...that makes her fake because we saw diplomatic delu who says she let bygones be bygones she is too nice for all that...but i saw her saying nastiest things for sapna, urvashi and even imam in live char...she said imam's fan will also throw him out...

delnaz cunningly didnt answer many questions...only stuck to the ones she decided and rehearsed to answer