Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks Urva and Immu fans for this argument  ,good riddance for me from post BB boredom šŸ˜›

Originally posted by: raj.

i am sane too chandramukhi gšŸ˜†šŸ¤—

First you call me a Guru fan šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
Then you dodge my logical arguments and now you want me to call you a sane fan šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

Dude, I am sure you are, my comments were more or less for Urvi fans like ReemAnshu who keeps bashing Imam fans in her threads to defend Urvi. She thinks we, as in Imam fans, are responsible for the mental decay of society, silliness Mods even closed her thread

Anyways, Tum beech main hi pis gaye especially when you started with few personal remarks. No hard feelings buddy šŸ¤—

Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
ReemAnshu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

First you call me a Guru fan šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
Then you dodge my logical arguments and now you want me to call you a sane fan šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

Dude, I am sure you are, my comments were more or less for Urvi fans like ReemAnshu who keeps bashing Imam fans in her threads to defend Urvi. She thinks we, as in Imam fans, are responsible for the mental decay of society, silliness Mods even closed her thread

Anyways, Tum beech main hi pis gaye especially when you started with few personal remarks. No hard feelings buddy šŸ¤—

[/QUOTE]
Well if I share any quality with Urvashi then it is to give back as good as you get or even better. So before making snide remarks at me, see what imam fans have to say... pointing my my closed topic what about the topics like :
1) Where Urvashi was called Satan (topic was closed)
2) Where you dear friend character assasinates Urvi in the most disgusting manner
3) 1000's of topics which called Urvashi's win as Black day, blue day blah blah (another thread which was closed)
4) fingers were raised on her marital status and her children were called Na-jayaz (bhool gayi kya woh sab threads)

Wahan toh aap ko kuch galat nahi laga. If you wish I can post the link, you have also commented in some of those threads.

Originally posted by: ReemAnshu

Well if I share any quality with Urvashi then it is to give back as good as you get or even better. So before making snide remarks at me, see what imam fans have to say... pointing my my closed topic what about the topics like :
1) Where Urvashi was called Satan (topic was closed)
2) Where you dear friend character assasinates Urvi in the most disgusting manner
3) 1000's of topics which called Urvashi's win as Black day, blue day blah blah (another thread which was closed)
4) fingers were raised on her marital status and her children were called Na-jayaz (bhool gayi kya woh sab threads)

Wahan toh aap ko kuch galat nahi laga. If you wish I can post the link, you have also commented in some of those threads.

Oh yes please provide me the links where I have assassinated Urvi. Thanks

And also include a confirmed status of the TM and who's fan he or she is. Cuz the thread I mentioned was started by an Urvi fan bashing Imam fans.

Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
ReemAnshu thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

Oh yes please provide me the links where I have assassinated Urvi. Thanks

And also include a confirmed status of the TM and who's fan he or she is. Cuz the thread I mentioned was started by an Urvi fan bashing Imam fans.

Excuse me madam, but read what i have written, since you seem to have pointed out that I am the one who is Bashing Imam fans, I have given you several examples of threads which were started by Imam Fans for bashing Urvashi and I have only gone and defended her by giving it back.

If you have a so called problem with my posts and Imam, then why dont you have anything to say to such TM of these threads, where you go and comment but refrain from showing any backbone or admonishing the TM.

You have commented on your friend cruiser's thread about the Haivaan or Insaan thread about Imam and you have seen that in that thread he has made cheap comments against Urvashi : Urvashi is absolutely comfortable lowering her top and offering her bare back for hours of squeeze and grope...One guesses she is exactly like that in real life...massaging any one she can lay hands on her and getting massaged by anyone who would care to offer her his services

you have not made any comments on this but here you are, accusing me of bashing Imam on his threads ! Wah !

this is total character assasination of a female, which is way worse than any sort of bashing i may have done.

You have no problems in pointing out that I am bashing Imam but you have no qualms of such crass bashing of Urvashi ?
Edited by ReemAnshu - 11 years ago
Mrs-Sahil thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@ABLAZEDMELODY
Your response actually deserves a seperate thread, well said. Some hard needed reality check for haters. šŸ‘šŸ¼
perfectlystill thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I fail to understand why these two particular people - raj. and ReemAnshu have issues with Imam. They constantly abuse members and get personal with them and that is exactly the reason they hate on Imam. šŸ˜• Even if Imam abused(since I won't deny that he gets personal), he did to his co-contestants who were part of a game, you guys are doing it to people you don't even know. It is like you are projecting yourself on Imam and hating on yourself vicariously through him. Edited by perfectlystill - 11 years ago
ReemAnshu thumbnail

Originally posted by: perfectlystill

I fail to understand why these two particular people - raj. and ReemAnshu have issues with Imam. They constantly abuse members and get personal with them and that is exactly the reason they hate on Imam. šŸ˜• Even if Imam abused(since I won't deny that he gets personal), he did to his co-contestants who were part of a game, you guys are doing it to strangers you don't even know. It is like you are projecting yourself on Imam and hating on yourself vicariously through him.

Please show me ONE Abuse I have given any Imam Fan. If I would have Abused any Imam fan, there are mods who can see and tell me or take action.
I read my post several times before posting, so I know I dont abuse anybody.

Unless you are confusing the term Abuse with criticize. Please quote my "Abuse" or "Gaali" to any member. Please I urge you to. If its an abuse in the true sense of the word, then I will personally "report" it.
Edited by ReemAnshu - 11 years ago
perfectlystill thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^ You got personal with most of us plenty times.šŸ„± Is that not one of your primary issues with Imam?That he personally attacked the contestants? Well you do it to strangers, Imam fares better than you in that department.
Also, if I define abuse the way raj. and you have been defining it in the post, then yes, you have been abusing people too.
Anyway, this is my last reply to you. I am tired and sick of the pointless Imam v/s Urv fanwars on the forum and I don't want to contribute any more to them.
SniCkerDoOdLe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

Thats what my point is!
Just because Nikku Baba, (who let lose an occasional B.Cs (Delhi lingo) himself), said Imam abused and  his grateful friend Urvashi said,"Teri haan, mein meri haan...", does that make Imam an abuser??
Tonnes of Gigs of LIVE FEED as well as none of the evening episodes show it to be true!
Had Imam abused Urvashi's ji's hoarse screams would have reached my ears in Russia...straight from Lonavala!šŸ˜†

well.. honestly i never witnessed any ocassion of imaam abusing..

not that he was a saint.. mocking surnames, calling names, harassing constantly to the point of saturation is sure not accepted but it definitely does not fall in the category of "abusing".. abusing literally means using foul language (mc bc and all..).. and imaam never used these words..!!!