Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovesLowCulture thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ReemAnshu

See, I have not made any threads on Imam from the day the reults were out, coz I was like "Jaane do, show is over and I have been silent spectator all along (plus I had no time then), so why now"

But each day, I have seen new and new topics being created by Imam fans for bashing Urvashi. Latest being the thread created by Cruiser to prove that Urva is a liar.

There have been so many thread on her in last 6 days... some about her being unwed mother (which has nothing to do with the show), some about her equation with Nik, some on the comments which Delnaaz made in her Interview.

I have all along maintained that I will not take her bashing lying down and will be there on all such threads... but without Abusing or character assasinating anyone.

What saddens me the most that there are so many Imam fans here on these threads (some are ladies) yet none of them find anything objectionable about the cheap comments (below the belt) which were made by Cruiser in his thread. All just come all guns blazing at me but remain to stay mute on that.

In contrast I have seen several Urva fans posting against Raj if they find he has crossed the line.

Morning Reem! πŸ˜Š
Look, all I'm saying is that it's futile to come and argue with people on here. If you have a point to make about how the result was fair, because your research corroborates it, or, how Urva's character is being assassinated, maybe you should do it someplace else. Perhaps, write to a magazine, newspaper or website!
I think your participation here is counterproductive. You're turning off more people (because of your erratic behavior) than turning them into supporters. 
And about the "cheap comments," I read them and I don't find them "below the belt" or even offensive. You, I and everyone else on here  have said pretty nasty things on this forum and gotten away with it. It's unfair to scrutinize one line from one post over and over when it was obviously said to illustrate a bigger point. Let it go, girl! πŸ˜Š
Arsha_Kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
@Cruiser Now You Should Call Imam and tell him about Urvashi's Live Chat πŸ˜‰
ReemAnshu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BaleHead

Morning Reem! πŸ˜Š
Look, all I'm saying is that it's futile to come and argue with people on here. If you have a point to make about how the result was fair, because your research corroborates it, or, how Urva's character is being assassinated, maybe you should do it someplace else. Perhaps, write to a magazine, newspaper or website!
I think your participation here is counterproductive. You're turning off more people (because of your erratic behavior) than turning them into supporters. 
And about the "cheap comments," I read them and I don't find them "below the belt" or even offensive. You, I and everyone else on here  have said pretty nasty things on this forum and gotten away with it. It's unfair to scrutinize one line from one post over and over when it was obviously said to illustrate a bigger point. Let it go, girl! πŸ˜Š

Firstly Its Reema.
I dont think that it is futile to come and post your views here... and why are you again trying to suggest me about writing in a mag or newspaper... I am a member here since very long and like any other member, I have every right to make my point or contest a point with which I do not agree... till I do it within forum rules (and there are people to check that), there is no one who should suggest otherwise.
Also you are no one to judge anyone's  productivity ? are you now going to decide for others as to what they can write ?
The people I am so called turning off are all those who are baying for my blood (phrase) because I have been able to argue against the Urvashi bashing threads. They keep waiting for me to write something which is abusive or attack the other members, ... but I have been on this from 2005-06 and I know how to handle myself.
Why would you find Cruiser's comments offensive ? I am foolish to have thought otherwise, after all his posts are in favour of Imam... fact is, there was no bigger point which was being made by him, his comments were as damaging and upfront as they can get. If you all have a problem with my comments, then you should look at his (and many others) and call a spade a spade. You guys (including you) have also got personal remarks to make about my profession or what I do outside of this forum, that to you I am sure is okay... But I have moaned about it or complained?
Edited by ReemAnshu - 11 years ago
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@ReemAnshu

I understand your feelings totally ...I have also seen members who were bashing Urva unnecessarily just because she won.

I saw members who were bashing urva for delu and have disappeared after delu's chat appeared... am sure they could not digest delu's bad mouthing all the finalists except sana of course...

These people are not going to try and understand whatever you tell them ...he was asking for the video of some convo as proof ... no one is going to look for a video of episode or live feed after 100 days of show ...

I would love it if you make the understand but this is just the difference between blind fans and others who will listen to arguments ...

I have decided not to interact with them ... when the contestants who they are supporting like imam or delu are also people who change their statements by the hour ...their supporters will also ...

*edited to exclude cruiser who listens to all of us 😊

Edited by susan29 - 11 years ago

Firstly Its Reema.
I dont think that it is futile to come and post your views here... and why are you again trying to suggest me about writing in a mag or newspaper... I am a member here since very long and like any other member, I have every right to make my point or contest a point with which I do not agree... till I do it within forum rules (and there are people to check that), there is no one who should suggest otherwise.
Also you are no one to judge anyone's  productivity ? are you now going to decide for others as to what they can write ?
The people I am so called turning off are all those who are baying for my blood (phrase) because I have been able to argue against the Urvashi bashing threads. They keep waiting for me to write something which is abusive or attack the other members, ... but I have been on this from 2005-06 and I know how to handle myself.
Why would you find Cruiser's comments offensive ? I am foolish to have thought otherwise, after all his posts are in favour of Imam... fact is, there was no bigger point which was being made by him, his comments were as damaging and upfront as they can get. If you all have a problem with my comments, then you should look at his (and many others) and call a spade a spade. You guys (including you) have also got personal remarks to make about my profession or what I do outside of this forum, that to you I am sure is okay... But I have moaned about it or complained?

Okay, ReemA πŸ˜Š
I'm a little bored, so I'll reply πŸ˜†
Firstly, if my jokes about your work offended you, I'm sorry! But I still stand by my words that if you bring the kind of logic and opinions you've shown here into the classroom/your work, it's something to worry about. 
Yes, I will judge your productivity. You're broadcasting your thoughts here for the whole world to read. You can't stop me πŸ˜›. If you don't want to be judged, go to a private place. But something tells me you enjoy getting all this attention here πŸ˜†
I suggested that you write to a magazine or newspaper because their audience hasn't been exposed to your nasty side. Mainstream mags, newspapers and websites also have professional editors and copyeditors and we all can see that you'll benefit from their help! πŸ˜Š
And what does my not getting offended with those posts have to do with Cruiser being an Imam fan? A lot of times people (Imam or Delnaaz supporters) have posted nasty stuff about Urva and I've spoken up against it. I can share links with you if you'd like... I try to be a very fair person and don't let such things cloud my judgement. I think y'all are making a mountain out of a molehill!

I was trying to make peace with you because I thought maybe, on some level, all this angry posting was bothering you. Now it's clear to me that you enjoy it. Fine by me, girl πŸ˜‰! 

ETA: I don't think your poorly constructed rants can be considered  "arguments." A basic argument has to appeal to reason and be persuasive, your rants do neither πŸ˜Š
Edited by BaleHead - 11 years ago
ReemAnshu thumbnail

Okay, ReemA πŸ˜Š
I'm a little bored, so I'll reply πŸ˜†
Firstly, if my jokes about your work offended you, I'm sorry! But I still stand by my words that if you bring the kind of logic and opinions you've shown here into the classroom/your work, it's something to worry about. 
Yes, I will judge your productivity. You're broadcasting your thoughts here for the whole world to read. You can't stop me πŸ˜›. If you don't want to be judged, go to a private place. But something tells me you enjoy getting all this attention here πŸ˜†
I suggested that you write to a magazine or newspaper because their audience hasn't been exposed to your nasty side. Mainstream mags, newspapers and websites also have professional editors and copyeditors and we all can see that you'll benefit from their help! πŸ˜Š

And what does my not getting offended with those posts have to do with Cruiser being an Imam fan? A lot of times people (Imam or Delnaaz supporters) have posted nasty stuff about Urva and I've spoken up against it. I can share links with you if you'd like... I try to be a very fair person and don't let such things cloud my judgement. I think y'all are making a mountain out of a molehill!

I was trying to make peace with you because I thought maybe, on some level, all this angry posting was bothering you. Now it's clear to me that you enjoy it. Fine by me, girl πŸ˜‰! 

ETA: I don't think your poorly constructed rants can be considered  "arguments." A basic argument has to appeal to reason and be persuasive, your rants do neither πŸ˜Š

Well you can keep making personal attacks on me about my books, my market research or my b-school lectures, it will not bother me or annoy me. What ever I have achieved in life cannot be run down by people like, so keep trying. To me actually its fun to see a person who call himself "fair" to be caught like this between 'his attempts to make himself come across as a balanced / fair person' and 'a his reality of personally bashing someone (me), who dares not to share his illogical views or questions them'

I realize that maybe you seem to be threatened by my presence on this forum because you have tried to advice me, threaten me, bash me in a lot of ways with the barbed message of leaving this forum (like you have done again above).

But dont worry, I am not going anywhere, your efforts are futile.

You say that you were trying to make peace with me... well I did not know that the new way to make peace with someone these days is to go and make personal attacks and insult his work.

I see that you have taken a few qualities from you idol Imam in trying to Professionally insult someone u dont even know... just like he use to do to Niketan. Kudos to you.

And I guess my arguements and logical reasoning is getting to some of you so badly that you all are stooping lower in lower on the grades of decency.

So keep it coming !πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Well you can keep making personal attacks on me about my books, my market research or my b-school lectures, it will not bother me or annoy me. What ever I have achieved in life cannot be run down by people like, so keep trying. To me actually its fun to see a person who call himself "fair" to be caught like this between 'his attempts to make himself come across as a balanced / fair person' and 'a his reality of personally bashing someone (me), who dares not to share his illogical views or questions them'

I realize that maybe you seem to be threatened by my presence on this forum because you have tried to advice me, threaten me, bash me in a lot of ways with the barbed message of leaving this forum (like you have done again above).

But dont worry, I am not going anywhere, your efforts are futile.

You say that you were trying to make peace with me... well I did not know that the new way to make peace with someone these days is to go and make personal attacks and insult his work.

I see that you have taken a few qualities from you idol Imam in trying to Professionally insult someone u dont even know... just like he use to do to Niketan. Kudos to you.

And I guess my arguements and logical reasoning is getting to some of you so badly that you all are stooping lower in lower on the grades of decency.

So keep it coming !πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Are you serious? πŸ˜•
How am I caught between my attempts to be fair? Go and read your posts. Would you let someone who writes like that teach your kids? Don't answer that, I know you'll lie through your teeth. Oh, and not himself, herself πŸ˜Š.

I did try to make peace because you used words like "saddened" and "defend her honor" and felt that somewhere this was getting a little bit too much. I thought maybe we can agree on something! Anyway, that was a major phail πŸ˜­ on my part, you can post whatever you want on this forum Reema, I still maintain it's useless! 

I don't know you professionally, I've never claimed I do. For all I know, you could be lying about your profession. So two things: I interact with accomplished scholars quite frequently, and I'm inspired by them. I'm not one to get threatened by someone claiming to be an author! πŸ˜†
Second, I've only judged you on the quality of your writing and arguments on this forum. And it's been pretty fair (my judgement, not your writing) , thus far😊. 

Yes, your "arguements" are sooo logical and totally mind blowing. Leaves me with no choice but to give myself a "Time Out." I can't take all this genius anymore πŸ˜Ž

G'nite! 

Edited by BaleHead - 11 years ago
ReemAnshu thumbnail

Are you serious? πŸ˜•
How am I caught between my attempts to be fair? Go and read your posts. Would you let someone who writes like that teach your kids? Don't answer that, I know you'll lie through your teeth. Oh, and not himself, herself πŸ˜Š.

I did try to make peace because you used words like "saddened" and "defend her honor" and felt that somewhere this was getting a little bit too much. I thought maybe we can agree on something! Anyway, that was a major phail πŸ˜­ on my part, you can post whatever you want on this forum Reema, I still maintain it's useless! 

I don't know you professionally, I've never claimed I do. For all I know, you could be lying about your profession. So two things: I interact with accomplished scholars quite frequently, and I'm inspired by them. I'm not one to get threatened by someone claiming to be an author! πŸ˜†
Second, I've only judged you on the quality of your writing and arguments on this forum. And it's been pretty fair (my judgement, not your writing) , thus far😊. 

Yes, your "arguements" are sooo logical and totally mind blowing. Leaves me with no choice but to give myself a "Time Out." I can't take all this genius anymore πŸ˜Ž

G'nite! 

First you come on the thread and divert it from the topic and instead of sticking to Imam / Urvashi and their behaviour / comments, you make the topic into something of me vs them.

Then you come and persuade/ advice me to go away from the forum.

Then you pass nasty comments on things which are not related to the forum but my personal life.

Then when pointed out that you are getting into personal bashing... what you do... well you bash some more personally / make nasty personal comments (like the one highlighted above in Red).

Edited by ReemAnshu - 11 years ago
ReemAnshu thumbnail
I feel for the Mods on this section, for the thankless job they are doing and hence even though I believe in giving it back good with interest, I will not react to your personal bashing on this thread. And so Gnite, keep saying what ever you want but i wont reply to you.

I feel for the Mods on this section, for the thankless job they are doing and hence even though I believe in giving it back good with interest, I will not react to your personal bashing on this thread. And so Gnite, keep saying what ever you want but i wont reply to you.

I'll take a page out of your book (no pun intended) and not react to your personal bashing either πŸ˜Š

Thanks for the good night, Reema πŸ˜Š