Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: BaleHead

I'll take a page out of your book (no pun intended) and not react to your personal bashing either πŸ˜Š

Thanks for the good night, Reema πŸ˜Š

Ms BaleHead,

Its my misfortune that I joined this forum few days before lockdown  I missed a golden chance to interact with someone like you.A standing ovation for the cool & decorum you maintain in replying to highly provocative posts.πŸ‘ Its a sign of good upbringing & high values instilled in you.Your parents, friends & colleagues are really lucky to have you in their midst.

I too am prone to rave & rant like a lunatic occassionally. I really have a lot learn a lot from you.Hope to run into you somewhere soon😊
ChottaBoss thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Cruiser, if I had skills you have in articulating posts and apply sense and logic that you do, I would write such posts if I am paid for it. Don't give it all for free, seriously. If anyone wants to continue, Ask for service charges first yaar.
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kreety56

finale episode link anyone ?1358762921653

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TRan4guVYY[/YOUTUBE]
ShinyDiscoBall thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Don't forget that in Dhol-Kia fight, Imam's song was not edited out as it was within rules of BB House but abuses of Urvashi for Imam were muted because they were not suitable for the viewers of a family show...  Edited by ShinyDiscoBall - 11 years ago
chucknorris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
How many of you (as adults) get offended IRL if someone makes fun of your last name (as long as its not obscene) ? Just curious, this has nothing to do with the show.

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
No one is the apostle and no one is the apostate.
I would just ascribe it all to the Rashomon effect.

Edited by return_to_hades - 11 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: silverbug

How many of you (as adults) get offended IRL if someone makes fun of your last name (as long as its not obscene) ? Just curious, this has nothing to do with the show.

Personally for me, its a non-issue!

Had Imam twisted my surname, I would have made a nice jingle on Imam being Be-mausam ka Aam and Siddique is actually a Piddique and if I have understood that guy a bit, he would have a good laugh about it!πŸ˜†

As I see it, it was not the Dhol-kia thing that got to Urvashi but a series of provocative stuff that Imam was doing before that...more than to Urvashi, to others around her. Urvashi got carried away a bit and when Imam realised she had really lost her cool, he even clarified it to her that he was actually trying to rag others, she needlessly got involved in his mess with Delu-Pillu-Sana!😊