SwaRon FF:Will love You.Forever.#2, Note pg-57

_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey Friends..
๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

I can't believe we completed the 1ST thread for this FF...I am overwhelmed and touched by the response I have got for this FF..This FF is really close to my heart as its one of the most difficult piece I have written...along with that I took a risk of showing SWARON as "to be divorced couple"...the Perfect lover boy became an unfaithful husband...still my readers supported me without any bashing...
So here I present the second thread of "Will Love You ...Forever"

A sincere Thanks to all the wonderful people here who supported me through out this journey as my sweet readers...thanx a lot for bearing my laziness...completing my demands...demanding for updates...i love all the cute gestures my readers do to get an update out of me ...be it giving me deadly warnings ... making deals for update ๐Ÿ˜† ...or just cute and sweet emotional blackmail...i love them all๐Ÿ˜ณ

All the credits for this Superbly  awesome banner goes to my sweet heart Himani...Thanx  baby..for this super awesome banner ...its  amazing..๐Ÿค—
Edited by deep_Tanha - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Deepika_ thumbnail
Will love you...Forever...

DIVORCE...Is this the only way out ? So everything is over between them ?The love...the passion...the care...the affection ...they had for each other...They went through so much trouble to get together...but at the end ...destiny played its cruel game with them...the relationship between them which they nurtured with so much love and care will be broken in few days...

IS IT  REALLY  OVER ...???

Both of them had the same question ...their hearts were screaming louder and louder asking for the answer ...Its not a journey they started yesterday...they are together since last 12  years...they knew each other since they were teenagers...they realized the meaning of love together ...when they knew the meaning of LOVE...they just thought about each other ...they never needed words to express their feelings to the other person...they could read  each other' s eyes...they were soul mates... People used to call them "the picture perfect couple"...

Then what went wrong between them ...How the PERFECT COUPLE are on the verge of separation...??

Will destiny give them another chance to mend their mistakes...?

Countless times...they had told each other ...

I wont be able to live without you...

Is it the truth...?

Will they survive with out each other ??

Will love give them another chance??

Will they be able to regain the intensity and purity of their love once again?

All they could find were questions around them...in their minds...in their hearts ...questions from their souls...

ARE THEY REALLY  SOUL MATES  ...AS  THEY USED TO CLAIM ...???

Lets search for the answers to these questions together ...

Love
Deep โค๏ธ

Edited by deep_Tanha - 11 years ago
_Deepika_ thumbnail
INDEX 

_Deepika_ thumbnail
Hey Friends...๐Ÿค—

I couldn't  reply to ur sweet and encouraging comments on my updates...here is a small note for all my lovely readers...a special thanx to all my spamming queens/kings who made this new thread possible for me...๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks to all my readers who appreciated it
... while starting this thread am little nervous as ...i think i have lost touch of writing ...i am still hoping to get your love and support...

Throughout this whole journey of this ff,i have experienced various types of readers(my angels๐Ÿ˜ณ)

1. who constantly encouraged me...through their long long comments..comments may be analytical..full of emoticons..or with a little personal touch (thank you friends...you gave me reasons to smile)

2. silent readers: YESS... i am really happy as some of my silent readers turned into active one (I would take it as appreciation..and try to improve)

3.  Some of he readers whose comment length increased as the no.of my chapters increased..(I am grateful to you all for this gesture..I would take it as inspiration)

4. Few new silent readers whose no. of likes brought smile on my face...I love you all my little angels.

5. The deadly ones: This is the category of readers...i love them the most and I am hell scared of them...(Update nehi karogi toh IF chod dungi..yes..I have heard such dhamki also...naya thread spam kar denge...my little monsters...I love you all๐Ÿ˜ณ)

6. Update please: They request for an update through sending numerous pms..scraps..(Thank you friends for reminding me that its my responsibility to update this FF๐Ÿ˜†)

7.My Spamming Kings and queens:This category is my favorite...after all ..they only give me chance to go to the next thread๐Ÿ˜‰..my true angels..luv ya)

Once again thank you friends...your way of conveying your feelings may be different ..but the bottom line is  same...I am glad and lucky to have you all...

Luv
Deep๐Ÿ˜ณ
_Deepika_ thumbnail
res Nehal Edited by deep_Tanha - 11 years ago
megsy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Yeh thread bhi spam kar ke finish karna hoga Kya???????,? 
๐Ÿ˜‰
_Deepika_ thumbnail
res archangels 

Deeps chalo thread do be hogaye hai, jaldi update karo warna
deeps aap aur humare rista pehele writer reader ki tha, but now deko now it has blossmed into somthing different totally beautiful. AAp se baat kiye bina ek din be pasand aathi muje, and you are one hell of a writer. Your writing skills are imporving day by day, and i totally lattu over it, and I am so glad that i am here commenting on the second thread of your FF. Way to go Deeps you are truly a rockstar!!!!! keep up the good work...

Surbhi

DD!!
Congratulationsss!!!
Superb mahn!!
Second thread!!!
Kasam se you are awesomee!
And you write bloody awesomee!!
May you keep writing this..keep giving threads pe threads!!

And most amazing thing..that i didn't miss anything...!
I read the last update..
And WOW!
You inculcate feelings and emotions so easily in your update DD!
And this was totally a emotions filled update!
And i was glued to it throughout!
Poor Swayam..blabbering in sleep...
Sharon in much confused state..
They both are going through immense pain..i wanna see now what happens further..
so update soon!

Loveee Youuu Hukum!

_Deepika_ thumbnail
RES tanya
Unres

Hey, Deepy! ๐Ÿค—Miss you a lot girly.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Congo yaaar..you finally made new thread of this ff too..your work is getting really progressive day by day..wish you many many many more thread of your every ff,ss like this! Love you a lot.. Miss you and Nehal very badly.. 14th kab ayegi!? Arrghh!.. my decision is really painful for me as well I only keep thinking about IF, and all of you and updates and everything.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Will want to read your updates on 14th when I come only..so I better see pm when I get online on that day.. and pass this dhamki tu nehal as well! ๐Ÿ˜‰

CONGRATULATIONS for thread once again! ๐Ÿ‘

Love,Tanya!

_Deepika_ thumbnail
sur

unres

DD!!
Congratulationsss!!!
Superb mahn!!
Second thread!!!
Kasam se you are awesomee!
And you write bloody awesomee!!
May you keep writing this..keep giving threads pe threads!!

And most amazing thing..that i didn't miss anything...!
I read the last update..
And WOW!
You inculcate feelings and emotions so easily in your update DD!
And this was totally a emotions filled update!
And i was glued to it throughout!
Poor Swayam..blabbering in sleep...
Sharon in much confused state..
They both are going through immense pain..i wanna see now what happens further..
so update soon!

Loveee Youuu Hukum!

_Deepika_ thumbnail
RES tanya๐Ÿ˜ณ
UNRES

Hey, Deepy! ๐Ÿค—Miss you a lot girly.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Congo yaaar..you finally made new thread of this ff too..your work is getting really progressive day by day..wish you many many many more thread of your every ff,ss like this! Love you a lot.. Miss you and Nehal very badly.. 14th kab ayegi!? Arrghh!.. my decision is really painful for me as well I only keep thinking about IF, and all of you and updates and everything.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Will want to read your updates on 14th when I come only..so I better see pm when I get online on that day.. and pass this dhamki tu nehal as well! ๐Ÿ˜‰

CONGRATULATIONS for thread once again! ๐Ÿ‘

Love,Tanya!