Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hiranrocks thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ashi_naksh

so you are saying naksh/hina/yrkkh fans should either,keep quiet or leave???

I would really want Stuti to interfere in this...

i did not mean like that .. 
just for karan's  appreciation ppl r mkaking big issue 
GUNNER. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

wooaahhh...you are questioning my loyalty/royalty towards Naksh n YR...😆 Not even my biggest distractor will will ever think that... 😉

neither i questioning loyality or royaltiy,,,just think differently tats what i mentiong here,,,and dont quit forum just coz of these small things..rest upto u..
Edited by Rjvv - 11 years ago
kramkumara thumbnail
wat sthe problem with this people if any one open the karan thread means , they come spoil the thread , make tat thread to be bashing one as they changed , y this people do like this way ,

and here no one discus abt nisha , theses people only use more time nisha name ,and these people only  talk nish karan , and simply tell it as its karan thread ,

u seen in normal time no one come and talk , if any one open karan AT means , they come and make this thread bashing one and spoil karan , and they spoil his life also ,

these people wat they like tat one only post in forums , if any any one post againts this people not like post means they simply come and tell as , not talk personal post like as they speak and want to close this topic like as they speak and finally they do it , wat a great people those r , carry on people ,

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Very bad, dats y I dnt open posts here😭 if u dnt lyk karan, pls stay away frm forum but pls dnt make me Cry by fights. Please
YR_Naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DevvivekAshNI

Very bad, dats y I dnt open posts here😭 if u dnt lyk karan, pls stay away frm forum but pls dnt make me Cry by fights. Please

@ dev.. y u r feeling bad... u made awesome post on karan... honestly speaking he needed this appreciation theard... after the leap i'm liking him more.. he is dng wonderful job both offscreen n onscreen... if we are appreciating karan tht doesn't mean he don't like hina... she is wonderful actress...

those who are saying why no one appreciate hina... why this forum always is filled karan posts...
i don't understand instead of questioning us.. y don't u ppl open post on hina appreciation... we all love to comment on it... when ever there is post on karan, u guys question us y no one is praising hina..just saying 'from here onwards i'll not comment  bye'... i don't think this is solution to the problem..

To those who don't know or aren't old enough in this forum, just a reminder that we have AT of both our leads by that I mean karan and his reel wife n not real...😆

There is NB Forum OPEN now.

Also to our naksh fans dismay we have nb sticky thread to discuss.

Don't take me as Karan basher but I'm neither his fan and I have enough reasons for that which I don't need to explain it to anyone.

I won't mind Karan appreciation post but not in disguise of promoting something and someone else. I'm a huge fan of karan for the way he has portrayed naitik and made him so real and believable. But that's to it. Let's not speak about professional behaviour of any actor/actress otherwise third world war ho jaayega...😆
Naksh as a jodi are incomparable...so please stop comparing them to tom, dick and harry...🤣

i dont want to compare naksh and yes naksh are incomparable..their chemistry is 1000 times better but dont u feel karan is giving extra efforts when he is doing romantic act with his wife and with hina he is still...(talking abt romantic scenes  not emotional ones)
i meant its his work and he should give his best no matter with whom he is performing..if hina gives 100%  karan gives 70% because its hina not his wife..why its also his work na?

@ALL- and yes this is my view i feel like this.i m not the one who  will not post thinking that i may not be liked by others.i know many must hav same feelings but dont post and some hav left as really its no use..isi chakkar me aadhe log apne contrasting views nahi post karte thus the forum is at 14th position..pls atleast try to understand other views too😊
Edited by avanti_duggu - 11 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
The topic was started in appreciation for the actor but unfortunately it landed on discussing on something else which is leading to chaos. Dont bring any other actor here and start talking about him/her plus there is a thread of NB5 already, so all discussions regd NB5 and Karan Nisha shd be there. 

One more imp thing you cant tell the members to stay or leave the forum, members be sure of wht they r talking or mentioning. I am still keeping the topic open , if it continues the topic gets closed
janhavi58 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DevvivekAshNI

its okk dev, difference of opinion toh hote rehte hai...😊
lekin tum kitna bhi ro lo bani toh karan ki GF hi rahegi...🤣🤣
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Resham*

The topic was started in appreciation for the actor but unfortunately it landed on discussing on something else which is leading to chaos. Dont bring any other actor here and start talking about him/her plus there is a thread of NB5 already, so all discussions regd NB5 and Karan Nisha shd be there. 

One more imp thing you cant tell the members to stay or leave the forum, members be sure of wht they r talking or mentioning. I am still keeping the topic open , if it continues the topic gets closed

Thanks you so much Resham di😳 for ur concern here...much needed👏...

Yup di...i opened it for Karan but unfortunately when i returned home after giving exams...i saw members arguieng each other😭...thats why i have scare to open posts here😭  I hate fights di...you also know me😳

but I also apologise if i had done any mistakes by openeing it😭

best regards dev😊
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: janhavi58

its okk dev, difference of opinion toh hote rehte hai...😊
lekin tum kitna bhi ro lo bani toh karan ki GF hi rahegi...🤣🤣

janhvi i dont have habit n i hate fights dats why i jus be away😭

chup kar pakao pjs😡 🤣