Karan ,apna Naitik is Very Hot, stylish,Handsome.!

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys..,

these days I'm Loving Karan Mehra 's Acting as well as his Die Hard Handsome Look

See him yar, he is so Handsome , Charming, Sweet, Simple

umm ,Dont u think Gals may Die seeing his Look?

Well, i dont have any Right to Advice him but I wana say , you are Perfect Karan but if you make some muscles then it would be so so so Awsum Hot man!

You are one of Charming star of Industry, with your Impressive Acting, Looks, and Recently Joining Nach Baliye 5 with his Wife Nisha Rawal Mehra whom he Tied knot in November 2012.

Yesterday , when two were performing, it was Looking so Sweet and Cute! And I LOVE the Way Karan Talk with Others! Its so genuinine and Natural.

I can say Many things about him but I'm concluding here otherwise I will have to Stop me from writing about him๐Ÿ˜ณ.

Karan Mehra , you are the Sweet, Mature, Sexy, Handsome, Perfect Person. Your Acting impressed me and Dances also, hence thought to Give my Review.

I wish you Best Wishes for Personal and Proffesional Life.

You are on Screen one of Best Couple of Tv with Hina Khan , you two Look Great together.

Lots of Love๐Ÿค— Dev
Edited by DevvivekAshNI - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Pics Courstey - I-F

Jadu Ye Kya Chal Gya, Teri Acting Ka...๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿค—
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
that was sweet post dev ๐Ÿ˜ƒ i must say that yrkkh has got one of the best actors ๐Ÿ˜ณ and karan ka toh let me not strt else end nai hoga ๐Ÿ˜† 
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: pree4ru

that was sweet post dev๐Ÿ˜ƒ i must say that yrkkh has got one of the best actors๐Ÿ˜ณ and karan ka toh let me not strt else end nai hoga๐Ÿ˜†

thank u Pree๐Ÿ˜ณ I was waiting for comments๐Ÿ˜› , why our Forum is slow? Lets rock here. N yah, YRKKH IS BEST. N yah me 2! Now a days Loving him n Nisha
janhavi58 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i agree, he is handsome and even awesome actor...i like him the way he is...
And need i say anything about his smile...๐Ÿ˜ณ he has an amazing smile..
he is very soft spoken and genuine(atleast thats wht i think after seeeing his intrvws)

i only love to see him wid Hina khan, they look sweet together, waiting for coming naksh romance and its better not talk abt his personal life and NB๐Ÿ˜Š

kumarandils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice post friend

ya his smile is so handsome and so cute , karan and hina pair is awesome one ,
our YRKKH is rocking of karan and hina 's awesome chemistry ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: janhavi58

i agree, he is handsome and even awesome actor...i like him the way he is...

And need i say anything about his smile...๐Ÿ˜ณhe has an amazing smile..
he is very soft spoken and genuine(atleast thats wht i think after seeeing his intrvws)

i only love to see him wid Hina khan, they look sweet together, waiting for coming naksh romance and its better not talk abt his personal life and NB๐Ÿ˜Š

thank u๐Ÿ˜ณ Janhvi. Yup, me 2 Lyk him d way he is. Yup he has Great smile.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

No, he is A Genuine Person , and he dnt show off lyk others. Well, I'm adoring him toh i cant stop my self frm talking๐Ÿ˜† So NB n Nisha toh chalta hai. Nisha-Karan and Karan-Hina both jodi Luk CUTE , umm SUPERCUTE Together.
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: kumarandils

nice post friend

ya his smile is so handsome and so cute , karan and hina pair is awesome one ,
our YRKKH is rocking of karan and hina 's awesome chemistry ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thank u.๐Ÿ˜ƒ I love Duggu also , chota wala duggu, which is in ur Siggy. Karan n Duggu luk similar, papa beta.aww! Yup his Smile! I jus Lub it. I actualy find my Smile in it dats y i adore him. Yup both Karan Nisha n Karan Hina r awsum
kumarandils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DevvivekAshNI

thank u.๐Ÿ˜ƒ I love Duggu also , chota wala duggu, which is in ur Siggy. Karan n Duggu luk similar, papa beta.aww! Yup his Smile! I jus Lub it. I actualy find my Smile in it dats y i adore him. Yup both Karan Nisha n Karan Hina r awsum

welcome friend , and thank u ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ,

ya well said friend karan and duggu so similar in their character like as going in now a days episode

am eagerly  waiting for duggu and naksh  play car video games ,

janhavi58 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DevvivekAshNI

thank u๐Ÿ˜ณ Janhvi. Yup, me 2 Lyk him d way he is. Yup he has Great smile.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

No, he is A Genuine Person , and he dnt show off lyk others. Well, I'm adoring him toh i cant stop my self frm talking๐Ÿ˜† So NB n Nisha toh chalta hai. Nisha-Karan and Karan-Hina both jodi Luk CUTE , umm SUPERCUTE Together.

i toh only like hiran and naksh, but i  watch karan's reality show but its just for him...๐Ÿ˜ณ
and i startd  watching YR for naksh...โค๏ธ