Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janhavi58 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: komal_naksh

Right on!!! 👏 let them discuss NB5 here..we Naksh fans should leave forum..

i guess only 3 lines in the main post were written abt nb and rest was  for karan...
do u really feel karan has failed to become a professional actor...and if yes how??
..Komal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: janhavi58

i guess only 3 lines in the main post were written abt nb and rest was for karan...
do u really feel karan has failed to become a professional actor...and if yes how??

I feel this post should be in nb forum or in karan nisha AT..😊Edited by komal_naksh - 11 years ago
janhavi58 thumbnail

yup..i feel this post should be in nb forum or in karan nisha AT..😊

just becuse of those three lines??And rest of the things mentioned abt karan...wat abt that appreciation...
cant we just avoid it...the same way we avoid bashing posts

komal hope u dont take this discussion seriously, i know u dont like someone whose name is  mentioned and so do i...😊
hiranrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nasreen-

yaar naksh aur hina kay fans be hai kya abhi froum mein ...😕😆

when i come to froum i saw only karna nisha ya only karna
poor hina usko  acting ka parise be nahi milthay hai ya forum mein ..😆

we are just appreciating & praising Karan 's work ... and as of NB we didnt discuss more of that just paid compliment of  his performance . where as hina she is also doing a great jobEdited by Naksh_charming - 11 years ago
-Nasreen- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naksh_charming

we are just appreciating & praising Karan 's work ... and as of NB we didnt discuss more of that just paid compliment of  his performance .. Karan is a part of YRKKH & this forum is of YRKKh forum so dont we have any right to praise him ..? though he is the male lead 

hina also main lead lol but no one parise her in froum 
i only see karna parising lol he is cute he acting was superb etc 
parise karo karna ko par hina be hai yr mein lol usay be parise mila chaheya but here no one parising her
aba tum boligi hina ki fan ho tum aur   helsiya bol rahai but i am also naitik fan but no one parising akshara 
old members of froum only discuss naksh and parise both naitik and akshara but now froum changed a lot...😕
Edited by -Nasreen- - 11 years ago
..Komal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: janhavi58

just becuse of those three lines??And rest of the things mentioned abt karan...wat abt that appreciation...
cant we just avoid it...the same way we avoid bashing posts

komal hope u dont take this discussion seriously, i know u dont like someone whose name is mentioned and so do i...😊

No janhavi..this appreciation is regarding NB5..so why people arent posting such appreciation posts in NB5 forum..why here??No doubt karan is rocking as naitik..but seems like here people are more interested in karan nisha than naksh..sorry to say this reason is forcing members to leave forum..
..siya.. thumbnail
Why is there  always my karan or my Hina out here ??? one is complimented fine na take it if u can if cant ignore or you open a post for the other one why is that all of become "The duggu" or "Old Naitik" where things shud go as  per your wish ? 
..siya.. thumbnail
moreover the discussion was smooth unless someone said karan nisha might over power Naksh i mean when did that happen ? i mean chemistry of Naksh is always had tons of question daily you come some negative comments come in place just reasons change before it was off-screen bond now new reason is karan and Nisha i mean ? what is new in it why is sucha hyper indirect taunts ? 🤔
janhavi58 thumbnail

No janhavi..this appreciation is regarding NB5..so why people arent posting such appreciation posts in NB5 forum..why here??No doubt karan is rocking as naitik..but seems like here people are more interested in karan nisha than naksh..sorry to say this reason is forcing members to leave forum..

i dont agree if u say its about NB5 just mentionng of three lines and some members posts,doesnt make it karan and his partners AT...!!
and if this is the reason members are leaving than thats weird, i have nothing to say 
though its ur view, i respect it...

Just because an appreciation thread made on karan, and we discussed it, then we are not naksh fans...strange..!!
if hina's thread had been opend we would participated  actively in that thread as well, but  i guess no use of mentioning this...

but just one thing  wen bashing posts are opened no one comes forward except few members, if that can be avoided so easily why cant this be ignored...i know i wont be getting answer to this??

no offence to anyone, just my views
The_Fan_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nasreen-

hina also main lead lol but no one parise her in froum

i only see karna parising lol he is cute he acting was superb etc
parise karo karna ko par hina be hai yr mein lol usay be parise mila chaheya but here no one parising her
aba tum boligi hina ki fan ho tum aur helsiya bol rahai but i am also naitik fan but no one parising akshara
old members of froum only discuss naksh and parise both naitik and akshara but now froum changed a lot...😕

Hina ko forum sa jyada media mai vun ki acting ki tarif koob mil rahi hai hina/akshara fans vusi sa happy hona chahi hai..