Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Komal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: janhavi58

i dont agree if u say its about NB5 just mentionng of three lines and some members posts,doesnt make it karan and his partners AT...!!
and if this is the reason members are leaving than thats weird, i have nothing to say
though its ur view, i respect it...

Just because an appreciation thread made on karan, and we discussed it, then we are not naksh fans...strange..!!
if hina's thread had been opend we would participated actively in that thread as well, but i guess no use of mentioning this...

but just one thing wen bashing posts are opened no one comes forward except few members, if that can be avoided so easily why cant this be ignored...i know i wont be getting answer to this??

no offence to anyone, just my views

enjoy..bye!!!😊 I wont comment hereafter..Edited by komal_naksh - 11 years ago
hiranrocks thumbnail
error postEdited by Naksh_charming - 11 years ago
..siya.. thumbnail
The reason of this psot to move was discussion on Naksh chemistry being questioned not on karan appreciation please check and then it was random talk on Bani and karan just few line on Nisha and havoc comes in please act in a mature way .
janhavi58 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashi_naksh

Don't mind but would like to reply you.

I don't mind Karan being appreciated. This is not the first Karan appreciation post in this forum let me guarantee you that and won't be last.

Hina ka appreciation post two pages se zyada move nahi hota coz all her fans has left this forum and all know the reason why...

Bashers post are ignored coz they are bashers no point in arguing with someone who has hatred. Do you equate yourself with them???

No offences intended 😊

i guess picchle kuch mahino se kisi ne bhi koi aisa appreciation thread open nahi kiya neither karan nor hina, 2day it was made and look at this thread...

i dont know why u feel that hina's thread doesnt move, me and my friends would definitely participate in it actively..but there wasnt made any...

the same way bashers post are ignored i ignored karans personal thing😊
it was easy for me...

@komal i told u not to take this seriously, even if it has hurt u i apologise, i was just expressing my thoughts

..siya.. thumbnail

i guess picchle kuch mahino se kisi ne bhi koi aisa appreciation thread open nahi kiya neither karan nor hina, 2day it was made and look at this thread...

i dont know why u feel that hina's thread doesnt move, me and my friends would definitely participate in it actively..but there wasnt made any...

it was easy for me...

@komal i told u not to take this seriously, even if it has hurt u i apologise, i was just expressing my thoughts

u wer active participater here na tell them on what basis did the post go further ? was it abt karan and nisha or naksh chemistry being doubted ?πŸ˜•
GUNNER. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ashi_naksh

Aaah...another nb post in disguise 🀒
Whenever I try to get back to the forum,I see such post and relpies.

@Avantiduuggu - I'm glad there is someone who is fighting for naksh against the so called "naksh fans" in naksh own forum. What an irony... 😭

That's my views. Nobody tells where and what should I comment.

Naksh n YRKKH Rocks !!!

P.S. If I am not mistaken, We have appreciation thread for both Karan and Hina.

And what happened to nb forum or the sticky nb thread in this very forum ???

Come rub more salt on naksh fans wounds...

Love Ashi...

if u thinking members dont respect hina then you totally wrong...royal members still loved naksh and never ever forget them,,,

does karan and hina need to prove anyone ?? 

na na...

then why dere is question raised here ??

why someone said karanish over powerd naksh..

really ??

i dont think tat way,,,seriously if ur totlly royal fan u cant even question their chemistary..

if someone priasing particulur lead tat dosent mean other lead is not gud,,, 
just a way of think differently...

Pls Guys Dont Discuss Regarding NB..

PS: NO OFFENCE INTENDED

Edited by Rjvv - 11 years ago
janhavi58 thumbnail

Originally posted by: karanmehraroxx

u wer active participater here na tell them on what basis did the post go further ? was it abt karan and nisha or naksh chemistry being doubted ?πŸ˜•

do u think anybdy's going to listen to me..??πŸ˜†
i just praised karan and even mentioned, i love to see him wid hina, than we discussed how bani is karan's GFπŸ˜†, then there was a post made saying there is less chemistry shown between naksh, since karan is staying away or something, many of us objected it, this is all our discussion...why am i posting this..its all in the thread...πŸ˜† 
..Komal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i dont know why u feel that hina's thread doesnt move, me and my friends would definitely participate in it actively..but there wasnt made any...

it was easy for me...

no need to apologise janhavi..it didnt hurt me..😊
@ashi leave it..no point discussing further..time has come to bid good bye to IF..
janhavi58 thumbnail

Originally posted by: komal_naksh

no need to apologise janhavi..it didnt hurt me..😊
@ashi leave it..no point discussing further..time has come to bid good bye to IF..

i hope it didnt hurt and same to ashi di, i have nothing against any of u, those wer just my views

@komal i definitely dont want u to leave for such a small thing, difference of opinions to hote rehte hai naa..??
..siya.. thumbnail
And those leaving plzz dont leave just read things properly and comment likewise rather than supporting unwanted stuffs ! as whom u think fighting for Naksh was actually one got Nisha