Legacy Era of the Show - Akshara and Naitik

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 months ago

I was looking for old thread with similar title.. But seems that's closed. I think this forum really needs a thread dedicated to legacy characters/generation... 

We may never get these kind of scenes for new baby... The way they had fun for naam karan and name suggestions we got was quite unrealistically grand but fun was realistic... 

How first Naira got her name? 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyATfe_vwoV/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

I hope Naira gets this kinda saassmiley27 back then such family was said to be indecent and too modern.. But I think today's audience would love modern approach to issues..

Rashmi and Nikhil's mom (forgot her name) - 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxhIJKZSCF4/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Edited by shahsb_26 - 6 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

rama dadi naa 

she was a sweet lady 

even swarna [ parul chauhan ]was a good saas for naira 

exception- shubham track

but this manjiri is really manjulika

people never hated parul as swarna in gen 2

becuase she was angry with naira for shubhams death but still she had soft corner for naira in that track ..

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Swarna begged for apology infront of Naira after realizing the damage she caused. Here no apology scene will ever be given to Manjiri.

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Swarna begged for apology infront of Naira after realizing the damage she caused. Here no apology scene will ever be given to Manjiri.

swarna was not a witch and she was not even behaving too odly like manju

smiley20

LadooCandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Naira too didn't hold any grudge even after getting slapped by swarna . Additionally Naira was extremely sensitive and considerate towards swarna losing her son , traits which akshara goenka isn't capable of possessing due to her low class.

Edited by LadooCandy - 6 months ago
LadooCandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: iamnkg

swarna was not a witch and she was not even behaving too odly like manju

smiley20

So according to you swarna didn't behave oddly and was right to straight away slap the female lead.

Yes manjari was weak to not have done the same deed as swarna did to naira , given that akshara goenka totally deserved it.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadooCandy

So according to you swarna didn't behave oddly and was right to straight away slap the female lead.

Yes manjari was weak to not have done the same deed as swarna did to naira , given that akshara goenka totally deserved it.

akshara deserves a tight slap from manjari as well as arohi 

Edited by firewings_diya - 6 months ago
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

smiley36 Manjari is still one of the worst adult character Yrkkh has developed.

No MIL was soo horrible to their DIL at every step making her life hell... SPA has literally put in no thoughts behind best saas... smiley39

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

akshara deserves a tight slap from manjari as well as arohi 

I so wish aarohi jitna neil ko yaad rakkha hai utna he yeh bhi yaad rakkha hota ki she is widow and her daughter is fatherless is mainly because of Akshara.
I so wish koi usko uss din ka video clip dikhaye jab akshara bol rahi thi ki 10-15 minutes ke liye goons ko rok kar rakkho.