Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Rajeev Ki Heer

do u mean to say that media all over the word is telling lie🤢? all these articles r false. only ur govt speaks truth( joke of the century😆).we will believe on media bcz we know what is truth & what is not.Indian media is totally free.tell me what do u know abt reality.does ur media tell u everything as it is.dont compare our media with ur's😡

i never wanted to post in this topic again but 1 thing came across my mind relating to media is that you can NEVER trust it, and why m saying this coz do u remember HITLER and his tactics???

people living in Germany thought nothing was going wrong and even in most of the world people thgought that nothing in wrong with Hitler and his tactics, do you know how he controled his countrymen, through MEDIA, people still say media is FREE so trust them but no, its not, its still not free from the politicians anywhere in the world

1 more thing remember everything has 2 sides and wat your midea or our media shows us is just 1 side not the other so how can we claim that our media is right???

Aji😊

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
The World's best intelligence agencies and news groups have validated India's claim and International Community did pressurize Gen MUsharaf but there he gave nothing but a passive reaction.

India has provided proof to Gen Musharaf abt the Jehadi terrorists. The impunity with which they are operating from Pakistan bode ill for Pakistan itself. To quote "Pakistan has gained the dubious reputation of being the fountainhead of terrorism." It is upto Pakistan to evince its commitement and resolve by denying all kinds of aid & stop sheltering terrorists.

Will it happen? At least we can pray!! 😃
sowmyaa thumbnail

first of all Mind ur Language.then frm ur posts I didnt feel that u r an Indian.I dont think that after these attacks on India any Indian can say that its wrong to blame pakistan😡( u r indirectly even directly saying that) when all the proofs r saying that.u r saying that everyone is allowed to post their views then these r my views .

Guys, please chill. Don't get into personal attack. We would like this to be a debate and not an attack or bashing competition...This is a public forum and everyone's views are welcome, but that does not give right to anyone to offend other members...so control yaar 😉Edited by sowmyaa - 17 years ago
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
As regds to RSS & VHP they do indulge in hooliganism at times but certainly not terrorist activities.

Besides they do lot of good work for flood-relief, earthquakes,epidemics & even helping blast victims etc.
syrene thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: realitybites

As regds to RSS & VHP they do indulge in hooliganism at times but certainly not terrorist activities.

Besides they do lot of good work for flood-relief, earthquakes,epidemics & even helping blast victims etc.

Absolutely right...Havent yet heard of LeT doing any relief or charity works 😕
insouciance thumbnail

Originally posted by: T.

What Israel is doing is just destroying Lebanese infrastructure which will take years to rebuild! They have crippled the economy, not the militants themselves! The militants are promising displaced civilians that they will get them new homes! Those who were not necessarily harbouring militants earlier are going to definitely harbour them now. As Aparna said "One country's terrorist is another country's freedom fighter"

The mass bombing which people are praising Israel for will bring about the very disaster that we are seeking to avoid - MORE terrorism and eventually WW3!

Well,when its a war,debilitation of infrastructure,impaitrment of the economy etc is inevitable......

Atleast In pakistan,the militants are not involved in philanthropy😕.....Oh yeah,How could I forget that Dawood is holding their economy together🤢....Thus,Pakistan would never deport Dawood and the LeT and JeM chiefs🤢..

If Pakistan wants to prevent war,it MUST stop insinuating the terrorists..Dont you feel that eviction of Dawood is better than the Pakistani economy getting sabotaged❓.....I think Pakistan can learn a lesson seeing  Palestine..I'm sure Pakistan would not want to be tagged as a "terrorist nation",neither would it want the militants to wield power....It can help itself as well humanity by ceasing to harbour these 🤬..Total cessation of the bankrolling,insinuation ,indoctrination and  training of the militants ould be called for...

insouciance thumbnail

Originally posted by: T.

What Israel is doing is just destroying Lebanese infrastructure which will take years to rebuild! They have crippled the economy, not the militants themselves! The militants are promising displaced civilians that they will get them new homes! Those who were not necessarily harbouring militants earlier are going to definitely harbour them now. As Aparna said "One country's terrorist is another country's freedom fighter"

The mass bombing which people are praising Israel for will bring about the very disaster that we are seeking to avoid - MORE terrorism and eventually WW3!

Well,when its a war,debilitation of infrastructure,impairment of the economy etc is inevitable...... 😒

Atleast In pakistan,the militants are not involved in philanthropy.....Oh yeah,How could I forget that Dawood is holding their economy together🤢....Thus,Pakistan would never deport Dawood and the LeT and JeM chiefs.. 🤢

If Pakistan wants to prevent war,it MUST stop insinuating the terrorists..Dont you feel that eviction of Dawood is better than the Pakistani economy getting sabotaged❓.....I think Pakistan can learn a lesson or two seeing Palestine's plight.....I'm sure Pakistan would not want to be tagged as a "terrorist nation",neither would it want the militants to wield power....

It can help itself as well humanity by ceasing to harbour these 🤬..Total cessation of the bankrolling,insinuation ,indoctrination and training of the militants sould be called for...

Edited by Buffie - 17 years ago
baby-*bunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iron

You really are great...what world are you from????😆

eh i am from planet earth oh you would'nt know that cause your not from here are you?

put ur sarcastic remarks to your self !!  thank you 😉

Misfit_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

first of all Mind ur Language.then frm ur posts I didnt feel that u r an Indian.I dont think that after these attacks on India any Indian can say that its wrong to blame pakistan😡( u r indirectly even directly saying that) when all the proofs r saying that.u r saying that everyone is allowed to post their views then these r my views .

you're telling ME to mind my language? Sorry sweetheart, I can't be polite to people who act like they've got a stick up their rear end.
Misfit_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Buffie

hmmmmm,Ok yeh-ada,Could you kindly corrobortate your stance by providing some solid proof to substantiate the fact that the real terrorists are the politicians and that the pakistani "islamic" groups are not involved in these dastardly acts....

ToI,HT, etc are reliable sources and the press is NOT under the influence of the government.....The press has torn apart the government at various occassions and its so stupid even to be questioning the authenticity of the press 😕🤢

😕 .....When the LeQ themselves claim responsibility,you yet say that the group has nothing to do with the blasts 😕

I dont think the shiv Sena are behind these blasts....As much zealous these VHP and RSS members might be,they are not that vicious that the blow up trains...and most of the blown up cmpartments were the first class compartments .........If the RSS had wanted to harm the muslims,they could have jolly well blown up a Muslim slum area in Dadar

You want me to provide "proofs" that politicians (directly or indirectly) are involved in this? 😆 C'mon now, get real. I never said that politicians planted the damn bombs, please re-read my posts. All I'm saying is today there's the so called LeQ, tomorrow another such group might pop up, and then another. Bombing Pakistan isn't going to get us anywhere, unless we look deep into our own system. Do you not think, that perhaps it's a little more complicated than a random "islamic terrorist" group popping up and claiming responsibility for it...Hell, even the government said that it had some sort of "information" regarding the blasts...did they do anything? no.