Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

baby-*bunny thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
first of all isreal tacttics to attack lebnon and and palstine is tottaly wrong.... thousnads of innocent palastinins were kndnapped by isreal most of whom where women and children then no one spoke everyone was quite know hazbollah is doing the same to them and everyone is against them well fact is isreal is the real enemey who started it off with hazbollah...........

p.s. i am not sporting hazbollah but i wanted to get this point accross

and now to india attacking pakistan i think things will become more worse won't that cause more attacks on india? were will the solution lie in that?
Misfit_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swar_Raj

Are we both sailing on the same boat.

Is Israel doing it the right way?

Is this the solution India should take too in response of active terorism

I know I am opening a can of Worms..but curious to know what you think before i put mine

India should do what? randomly start bombing Pakistan under the "response to active terrorism" excuse? Oh please. India should deal with the real terrorists (read: Politicians) back home before getting into the Pakistan mess.
insouciance thumbnail

Originally posted by: yeh_ada_143

India should do what? randomly start bombing Pakistan under the "response to active terrorism" excuse? Oh please. India should deal with the real terrorists (read: Politicians) back home before getting into the Pakistan mess.

Oh really.....So you're trying to say that the politicians are behind the bombings😲🤢......please,no one would buy such implausible stories🤢..As much as our netas are  shamelessly corrupt,they surely wouldnt be the kingpin behind such dastardly acts...and It beats me,when the LeQ accepts the claim with so much of pride🤢,how people still think that those groups have nothing to do with the bombings....😕

Fine people,if India should not go the Israel way,and sit idle (like how it has been acting all these years),then how is she supposed to retaliate????

She cannot bomb the terrorist cells(mind you,no one said bomb the pakistani civilian areas) because that would involve loss of "innocent" people(I realy dont get it as to how people who  work for these militant organizations and those who harbour,bankroll,cradle and nurture them are "innocent" citizens😕)....

Thus,India should believe Pakistan,she must witness 2-3 blasts at regular clockwork...Pakistan would release the SAME cliched statement"we condemn the act"....and thus the same history would repeat itself🤢

Edited by Buffie - 17 years ago
Misfit_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Buffie

Oh really.....So you're trying to say that the politicians are behind the bombings😲🤢......please,no one would buy such implausible stories🤢..As much as our netas are  shamelessly corrupt,they surely wouldnt be the kingpin behind such dastardly acts...and It beats me,when the LeQ accepts the claim with so much of pride🤢,how people still think that those groups have nothing to do with the bombings....😕

Fine people,if India should not go the Israel way,and sit idle (like how it has been acting all these years),then how is she supposed to retaliate????

She cannot bomb the terrorist cells(mind you,no one said bomb the pakistani civilian areas) because that would involve loss of "innocent" people(I realy dont get it as to how people who  work for these militant organizations and those who harbour,bankroll,cradle and nurture them are "innocent" citizens😕)....

Thus,India should believe Pakistan,she must witness 2-3 blasts at regular clockwork...Pakistan would release the SAME cliched statement"we condemn the act"....and thus the same history would repeat itself🤢

do you really believe everything they tell you? The media cannot bite the hand that feeds it, ffs! So Aaj Tak says the so-called LeQ claims responsibility for the acts, so we must all stop thinking outside the box and follow along like cattle. What happenend in 1993? the gujrat riots? and now this? The police starts "investigating" and lo and behold, it's an islamic extremist group that claims responsibility...a little too predictable isnt it? There's a HELL lot more to the story than we will EVER know..that's all I'm trying to say..

As far as retaliation goes, retaliating against these so-called terrorist groups are only leading us into a deeper hole than we already are in. Start from the root of the problem, and that is within our country.

jassisuri thumbnail
there are good and bad politicians in every country, but we are talking of terrorists who have killed and are still threatening to kill innocent people, why dont they have the guts to target those who are guilty in their eyes , why innocent civilians, it is a cowardly act placing bombs in rush hours in the most crowded trains, they really have the sickest mind to plan and do such things. 🤢
and evidences , what more evidence do the world want, 😕
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

do you really believe everything they tell you? The media cannot bite the hand that feeds it, ffs! So Aaj Tak says the so-called LeQ claims responsibility for the acts, so we must all stop thinking outside the box and follow along like cattle.

do u mean to say that media all over the word is telling lie🤢? all these articles r false. only ur govt speaks truth( joke of the century😆).we will believe on media bcz we know what is truth & what is not.Indian media is totally free.tell me what do u know abt reality.does ur media tell u everything as it is.dont compare our media with ur's😡

As far as retaliation goes, retaliating against these so-called terrorist groups are only leading us into a deeper hole than we already are in. Start from the root of the problem, and that is within our country.

we know where is the root of the problem😡.we dont need to ask u where is the root of the problem.

I suggest u to read all the pages specially articles carefully then talk.

after reading this a saying is coming into my mind:

Bhains ke aage been bajane ka koi fayada nahin😆

Edited by Rajeev Ki Heer - 17 years ago
Misfit_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajeev Ki Heer

do u mean to say that media all over the word is telling lie🤢? all these articles r false. only ur govt speaks truth( joke of the century😆).we will believe on media bcz we know what is truth & what is not.Indian media is totally free.tell me what do u know abt reality.does ur media tell u everything as it is.dont compare our media with ur's😡

we know where is the root of the problem😡.we dont need to ask u where is the root of the problem.

I suggest u to read all the pages specially articles carefully then talk.

after reading this a saying is coming into my mind:

Bhains ke aage been bajane ka koi fayada nahin😆

I'm an indian, you ignorant fool. what the hell are you on about? did you not read my reply carefully? It's been like a vicious cycle, everytime something goes wrong, blame the pakistani terrorists...yeah it was convincing the first few times around, but not anymore. The hypocricy and corruption is soo deeprooted, you probably have no idea.

And before you get all "we dont need to ask you...." complex on me, let me remind you that this is a discussion forum, and everyone is allowed to post their views.

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I'm an indian, you ignorant fool. what the hell are you on about? did you not read my reply carefully? It's been like a vicious cycle, everytime something goes wrong, blame the pakistani terrorists...yeah it was convincing the first few times around, but not anymore. The hypocricy and corruption is soo deeprooted, you probably have no idea.

And before you get all "we dont need to ask you...." complex on me, let me remind you that this is a discussion forum, and everyone is allowed to post their views.

first of all Mind ur Language.then frm ur posts I didnt feel that u r an Indian.I dont think that after these attacks on India any Indian can say that its wrong to blame pakistan😡( u r indirectly even directly saying that) when all the proofs r saying that.u r saying that everyone is allowed to post their views then these r my views .

Edited by Rajeev Ki Heer - 17 years ago
insouciance thumbnail
hmmmmm,Ok yeh-ada,Could you kindly corrobortate your stance by providing some solid proof to substantiate the fact that the real terrorists are the politicians and that the pakistani "islamic" groups are not involved in these dastardly acts....

ToI,HT, etc are reliable sources and the press is NOT under the influence of the government.....The press has torn apart the government at various occassions and its so stupid even to be questioning the authenticity of the press 😕🤢

Originally posted by: yeh-ada

It's been like a vicious cycle, everytime something goes wrong, blame the pakistani terrorists...yeah it was convincing the first few times around, but not anymore. The hypocricy and corruption is soo deeprooted, you probably have no idea

😕 .....When the LeQ themselves claim responsibility,you yet say that the group has nothing to do with the blasts 😕

I dont think the shiv Sena are behind these blasts....As much zealous these VHP and RSS members might be,they are not that vicious that the blow up trains...and most of the blown up cmpartments were the first class compartments .........If the RSS had wanted to harm the muslims,they could have jolly well blown up a Muslim slum area in Dadar
Morgoth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Buffie

Who said India should not attack the actual terrorist cells? They should most definitely do so if they have proper and valid information. Not just bomb civilian areas and airports, telecommunication towers indiscriminately and kill small children. 

What Israel is doing is just destroying Lebanese infrastructure which will take years to rebuild! They have crippled the economy, not the militants themselves! The militants are promising displaced civilians that they will get them new homes! Those who were not necessarily harbouring militants earlier are going to definitely harbour them now. As Aparna said "One country's terrorist is another country's freedom fighter"

The mass bombing which people are praising Israel for will bring about the very disaster that we are seeking to avoid - MORE terrorism and eventually WW3!