Posted: 17 years ago

Are we both sailing on the same boat.

Is Israel doing it the right way?

Is this the solution India should take too in response of active terorism

I know I am opening a can of Worms..but curious to know what you think before i put mine

HMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm...yes I also have my doublts on the decisions that took Bose away/Phansi to Bhagat sing and then division of the country. But yeah they did actively opposed Britishers and eventually did got us freedom from those traitors.

But i will be curious to know what you believe... πŸ˜ƒ

We can get thread closed if it gets to that point as I also donot like when debates get nasty.

Yesterday Bush administration also agreed saying Israel is protecting themself. May be we are reaching to the point

Edited by Swar_Raj - 17 years ago
We should fire some warning shots first like scrap Indus Water Treaty, enforce a naval blockade of Pakistan, do not let enter any ship in Pakistan (their trade will suffer), take out all anti-India terrorist leaders by any means, and finally fire some Brahmos cruise missiles at GHQ Rawalpindi.

Originally posted by SolidSnake

We should fire some warning shots first like scrap Indus Water Treaty, enforce a naval blockade of Pakistan, do not let enter any ship in Pakistan (their trade will suffer), take out all anti-India terrorist leaders by any means, and finally fire some Brahmos cruise missiles at GHQ Rawalpindi.

WHATTTTTTTTT so u think attacking pakistan will solve the problem?....wont it just make everything worse?....first of all...who is india to enforce a navel blockade in pakistan...why should india make another country's economy suffer😑 

and as 4 the stopping terrorists...rnt most of thm neither indian nor pakistanis...rnt they kashmiris who think they r fighting for kashmir's independence?...dont they hate both indians and pakistanis (like in fanaa)..so y should india punish pakistan for these kashmiri terrorists

and firing missles at rawalpindi will jus make the situation worsen...if india attacks pakistan isnt gonna sit back and watch its country get attacked so they will attack back and it will go on and on and it iwll get uglier that wat it arready is

Originally posted by ~LiL*PrInCeZ~

WHATTTTTTTTT so u think attacking pakistan will solve the problem?....wont it just make everything worse?....first of all...who is india to enforce a navel blockade in pakistan...why should india make another country's economy suffer😑 

Pakistan is doing such a great service to India for the last 20-30 years, it is high time they are rewarded for that.

and as 4 the stopping terrorists...rnt most of thm neither indian nor pakistanis...rnt they kashmiris who think they r fighting for kashmir's independence?...dont they hate both indians and pakistanis (like in fanaa)..so y should india punish pakistan for these kashmiri terrorists.

Err! Kashmiris are Indians for your info. J&K is a State in India. And there are other communities also in J&K apart from "Kashmiris". And most of terrorists are Pakistanis, Lashkar-e-Taiba/Jaish-e-Mohammed are Pakistan based Terrorists organisations, I don't think you are understading the gravity of situations. What Pakistan has been trying since last few decades is to dis-integrate India, they tried in Punjab with Khalistan...failed. But it cost us thousands of lives, we should have acted then only but we didn't hence they got embolden enough to meddle in J&K. We again lost thousands of lives in J&K, but they didn't stop there also, now they are trying to spread terror all over India, Kashmir se Kanniyakumari - Itanagar se Jamnagar. It is an undeclared war against India, they know that they are bound to lose in a direct war hence they adopted this low cost option after it proved successful against USSR in Afghanistan. It is time that we take bull by its horns and stop beating around the bush and Pakistan must be made to know it is going to pay a heavy price it is continues supporting terror in India. 

and firing missles at rawalpindi will jus make the situation worsen...if india attacks pakistan isnt gonna sit back and watch its country get attacked so they will attack back and it will go on and on and it iwll get uglier that wat it arready is

But we have constantly been attacked since last 20 years or so, don't you guys feel lucky that we haven't lost our cool. If it was China/USA/Russia or any other country in our place, Pakistan would have been history by now.

I hardly think India going to war with Pakistan is the solution here. Pakistan too is a nuclear power and the outcome of the war will just escalate situation .

Although Isreal's stand goes to show that to them the life of even 2 soldiers is precious. Unlike India where we are used to hearing of 50 dead in Mumbai or 35 dead in Delhi or 10 soldiers missing at the border.

And like Abhijeet Shukla i will avoid walking on this mine field here. πŸ˜†
Lil princez......I think u took it personally. Donot think we are country here. Think as a common man. IF one country is giving protection to terrorist..what do you think should be done. Will agree if you say Pakistan is not doing it.. Pak= Pure + Sthan = Place. So if we take literal meaning. it is purest place in the earth...but is it really so? Is it really not sheltering terrorist?

If antiIndi apeople stop supporting terroist by giving them finance and shelter...terrorism has no place. hat is being done here is kind of back biting.

If you ever go to J& K ..you will see the problem is very severe. If you had seen the situation of Hindus how they were treated in valley d thrown out of their houses you would not be favouring it at all. I saw it...millionaire were living in tents with no food and clothes. Why was it done..merely so that they can have training camps in Azad Kashmir and if no Hindu or Muslim (Who favour their mother land India) are around plus to get all the wealth by hook or crook as kashmir once had very rich people their.
Still they are funded so that they can operate and Madrasa are opened to poison th e little mind. Why would any religion say to kill people?????? but it is intpreted that way as all others not following Islam, have no right to live. So either convert them or kill them πŸ˜•
Now even i sya that war is not the solution. For record only even on last war, india reached upto Karachi but Mrs Gandhi did not keep it. All treaty NAtaks but that is not the point here.

So what do you think, India should do as per you. let people die this unnatural death.

Originally posted by Aparna_BD

I hardly think India going to war with Pakistan is the solution here. Pakistan too is a nuclear power and the outcome of the war will just escalate situation .

But they should not get the feeling at any point of time that "war" isn't an option for us, that would be disasterous for us. And it is not that every war will turn into a nuclear war, Kargil proved that. There is still room for limited war. Bottomline is unless Pak Army gets hit where it hurts most, they will not stop terror...bomb blasts hote rahenge.

Originally posted by SolidSnake

But they should not get the feeling at any point of time that "war" isn't an option for us, that would be disasterous for us. And it is not that every war will turn into a nuclear war, Kargil proved that. There is still room for limited war. Bottomline is unless Pak Army gets hit where it hurts most, they will not stop terror...bomb blasts hote rahenge.

Actually every terrorist terrotary should know that we are capable of getting rid of them.

Plus   sub continent's economy will bloom as pakistan and all other countries  will actually start spending on their country rather than just funding or fighting for terror. 

I agree with most of the points made above - in addition:

I feel one of India's biggest problems is on homeland i.e. population - and the intake from neighbours from both sides πŸ˜• - don't we have enough of our own people

I would like to know which political party in India is addressing the population situation - how can the authorities keep an eye on such a huge population - in any case, all that the politicians seem to worry about is their own personal interests and votes.

As far as I am concerned, there are some simple solutions that need to be implemented - i.e. death penatly in the following cases:

anti-national activities;
crimes against children;
crimes against women;
crimes against older people;

I also believe that anyone who has more than 1 child but cannot provide/pay for basic education, food and clothes - one parent should be executed BECAUSE it is a crime against children if the parents are unable to provide for them!

This would also take care of the immediate population problem in India!