Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

Leave it they believe that but not a video where aish openly on live tv mentioned Salman wasn't involved!!

I can post that video

Well if video evidence is what you want, then do you accept that Salman made threatening and abusive calls to Vivek, since he said all this infront of the camera, so by your logic, you should accept this. πŸ˜†
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yankees

I said psychological torture not physical here. There are articles, police reports out there where her parents went to the cops abt this. If that ain't psychological torture, I don't what is. And thts just the tip of the iceberg.

read ur article properly ,she mentions this too 'There were times when Salman got physical with me, luckily without leaving any marks. And I would go to work as if nothing had happened."' Silly ask her to decide first and then speak !! πŸ˜† just shows how honest she always has been!! her words are law to u afterallEdited by hiddenstar - 11 years ago
Sadia.khan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

everyone talking about vivek now.. one thing is very irritating me

vivek idiot seriously .. he said salman khan called him 41 times.. acha on mobile
so was he counting the times.. plus it will on mobile he could have switched it off..

dimaag kam nahin kiya .. shayad jaghaa khalli thi

is machar ko kaun phone karega... πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Saddiakhan

kisi ke saat photo banane se koi bhai ban jaata hai...🀣

Most people don't take photos with terrorists like Daud, who are responsible for the Mumbai blasts.  Look how happy he looks to be with Daud. πŸ˜†
Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

From Prem to Pandey, the going's good for this Khan.

hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg.

But... but.. but.. the Vivek incident is also true, and now since you just admitted that it can be just as much true as Vivek getting calls, and since we've already established that Vivek did infact receive threatening and abusive calls from Daud's Salman, then you concede that the article is telling the truth.

oh yh if u believe vivek then u hav to believe his words 'sabse jyaada plastic toh humare industry pe milte hai'too  πŸ€ͺ

Originally posted by: hiddenstar

oh yh if u believe vivek then u hav to believe his words 'sabse jyaada plastic toh humare industry pe milte hai'too  πŸ€ͺ

How does it feel to support a bully, woman-beater and a killer? πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Saddiakhan

is machar ko kaun phone karega... πŸ˜†

Vivek was banging Salman's bitch at the time, toh zaahir si baat hai ke Lallu bhai ko toh bahut gussa aaya hoga, magar kuch kar nahin paya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: Heisenberg.

Well if video evidence is what you want, then do you accept that Salman made threatening and abusive calls to Vivek, since he said all this infront of the camera, so by your logic, you should accept this. πŸ˜†

We talking on aish...vivek is just a plain moron even  aish dumped him then and  there snd didnt stand by him and whom he blamed on tere eech mein calling her plastic and a user lol..Also was he so mahan why he apologize to Salman? But in case you not seen the video by aish i will post it? And the vivek one on tere beech mein!! 

aish to this day doesnt evn recognize Vivek has ever being involved with him πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and he was a moron talking on them getting married and she kicked him to the curb and latched onto AB jr...
Edited by wat_up - 11 years ago
Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Aww d poor guy..na ghar ka na ghat ka...πŸ˜†

Btw i have a question do we say sorry when we are right or wen we are being true...ermn...