Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yankees thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Jess - Aish also dumped Sallu, does that make him a moron too?
Sadia.khan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrsimisam

Aww d poor guy..na ghar ka na ghat ka...πŸ˜†

Btw i have a question do we say sorry when we are right or wen we are being true...ermn...

wah simi kya baat hai... πŸ€—

abb bhi sab yehi kahen gayen, yeh bhi salman ki ghalti hai...πŸ˜†
Edited by Saddiakhan - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

We talking on aish...vivek is just a plain moron even  aish dumped him then and  there snd didnt stand by him and whom he blamed on tere eech mein calling her plastic and a user lol..Also was he so mahan why he apologize to Salman? But in case you not seen the video by aish i will post it? And the vivek one on tere beech mein!! 

aish to this day doesnt evn recognize Vivek has ever being involved with him πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and he was a moron talking on them getting married and she kicked him to the curb and latched onto AB jr...

Come on mate, Vivek's career tanked after taking panga with Lallu bhai, he was trying to save his own career, but too late.  In bollywood, if you take panga with bullies like Lallu bhai, your career is finished.
Yankees thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
People going by Vivek's apology here, Sallu and his bandwagon friends very methodically destroyed his career. What do you expect a person to do frm there on?

Originally posted by: Yankees

Jess - Aish also dumped Sallu, does that make him a moron too?

Yep it does, infact she left Lallu for Vivek. 🀣
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg.

How does it feel to support a bully, woman-beater and a killer? πŸ˜†

was it u who got bullied,beaten as a woman (i m takin it u r guy πŸ˜†,tho thats gonna be really sad😳) and got killed??😭 unless and until he did that to u ,i m sry i cnt take ur words for it !!😳 

Originally posted by: Yankees

People going by Vivek's apology here, Sallu and his bandwagon friends very methodically destroyed his career. What do you expect a person to do frm there on?

I don't understand how people can support a bully, woman-beater and a killer, all rolled into one?  I mean if I was a female, I'd feel disgusted just at the thought of supporting someone who has physically and mentalling abused women, shameless, you'd think a girl would understand another girl's pain, but no, instead they're defending the abuser, and abusing the victim!
Discovery thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I smtimes hate Ash because of dis interview of Vivek...(on Farah's show..)πŸ˜’

Farah Khan – What exactly happened? There are some who know some part of it and others the rest… you please tell us?"

There was too much happening, threats were coming, indirect pressure tactics were being used and I was tired of it.. I tried to phone and even go and meet (Salman) and settle it. My dad was also out of town then… Had been there, he would have rightly advised me.. Lekin uss waqt kuch log the, jo mere kareeb the aur mujhe 'rai' de rahein the."

Farah Khan – That's a good choice of word.. 'rai' (referring to Aishwarya Rai)

Sujhav de rahein the, mashavara de rahein the.. 'rai' nahin de rahein the!" (Everyone laughs) People don't know this.. I'd suddenly become an out caste from being this lovable boy. There were a few who called up saying that I did the right thing but they also soon disappeared. Suddenly there was no one to back me, and those who had asked me to do this also walked away saying that this is no longer their responsibility.

Farah – Yes there was such a huge backlash against you.

I was like… but you're the one who asked me to say all this? There were many such eye-openers then. This was just the beginning.. it just continued.. I was ridiculed at every award function, made fun of…….

How can one beleive dis lady...she's no saint..not at all...bt yes..people do become blind wen it comes to Salman...

1st u provooke him and den u kick him..wah Aishwarya mata...aparampaar hai teri leela...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Originally posted by: hiddenstar

was it u who got bullied,beaten as a woman (i m takin it u r guy πŸ˜†,tho thats gonna be really sad😳) and got killed??😭 unless and until he did that to u ,i m sry i cnt take ur words for it !!😳 

are you a girl?
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg.

Vivek was banging Salman's bitch at the time, toh zaahir si baat hai ke Lallu bhai ko toh bahut gussa aaya hoga, magar kuch kar nahin paya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

used up bitch 😳 only ppl like vivek will go after her ,u see salman doesnt touch used up ones but once he does bang them ,other loosers try to suck upto his used up bitches!!