Imran Khan-Katrina Kaif in Punit Malhotra's next

myriam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The work on Imran Khan's part for his upcoming film with Dharma Productions, produced by Karan Johar and directed by Punit Malhotra, has already begun and going in full swing. What with Punit and Karan working keenly on Imran Khan's look in the said film.

But nothing was known about the leading lady of the film.

However, now, as per the latest trade reports, the film has got its female lead. It is being said that the makers have casted B-town's hot favourite, Katrina Kaif opposite Imran Khan. After MERE BROTHER KI DULHAN Imran-Katrina pair-up once again.

Interestingly, this would be director Punit and actor Imran's second film together after I HATE LUV STORYS. 

However, the film, which is currently untitled, will mount the sets only by next year. Till then stay tuned for more updates. 
http://www.bollywoodtrade.com/trade-news/imran-khan-katrina-kaif-in-punit-malhotras-next/index.htm

If it's true i'm happy to see them in a movie together i loved MBKD ðŸ˜ƒ

but it was not kareena who has to do this film ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
its fake🥱 kareena has already started shooting for the film
myriam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NaughtyBoy_

its fake🥱 kareena has already started shooting for the film

too bad i wanted them in a film   thanks for telling me ðŸ˜Š
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That'd be hilarious if it's true...Bebo's been going around saying she'll start the movie in Feb 😆 So this is clearly false, lol.
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I dont think Sonam would let him sign Katrina... Kareena is definitely in this! ðŸ˜†