Originally posted by: shri12

Lovely ff Dear
maaneet bonding with each and others were cute

thanks dear😉 😳
Rami92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: 4ever4love

found your story today and have started reading.  Loving it so far.  I have alot to catch up on but I will send u a buddy request so pls send me PM's.

sure ill pm u..n thanks fr ur review😆
Rami92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: spvd

part 19
awesome...
so lovely moments...
what has Maan planned?
cont soon dear...

thanks deepa di😆 😉
Rami92 thumbnail

(THANKS Maria for this banner)

(Thanks LOVESIA for such a lovely banner)

Thanks for ur comments and likes.😉😉.Leave back ur reviews ..it encourages me..Welcome new readers..for PM's buddy me..👏Silent readers try to comment it takes less than a minute...🤢i'll not accept buddy req if ur nt commenting..I have replied ur comments chk it out if you are intersted..

NOTE:this chapter has no Maaneet and i was literally tensed to write this..this was one of the haredest update am giving..i always prefer light update but this one is not so.I'll welcome all criticisma but do leave a review saying was it atleast ok... 😲 😲 😲 😲 chappals,rotten tomatoes and eggs all are welcome😉And i promise next part will be long and you will get maaneet moments..

Part 20

Maan was thinking on what answer to give her when yash did the needful..
"Ermmm bacha you know boys out...Do u need any more xplanation??"

Geet and Annie just smirked at them and nodded their head for no...Yash pulled maan out to teach their venue on time...

It was within 1 hr maan and yash reached at Adi's hideout..

"Sir Anand malhotra reached the house and I have checked on his watchman once malhotra entered he escaped as I had bribed him"

"That's good Adi ..now time to move.Listen Adi and yash at any time don't try to remove your mask..Now wear this" Maan handed them a mask..

All three with the mask which covered their faces entered the guest house of malhotra..When they eneterd his room he was having his drinks and he seemed to be heavily drunk..A girl of 20's was massaging him his shoulders..Adi went near the girl from behind and made her to go out from there..

Due to the sudden movement of someone behind her the girl was scared and she ran away seeing the 3 well built man in masks..

As soon she went Maan and the other 2 came before them..

Anand malhotra was scared seeing the three men..

"Who are you?"

"Well you never want to know that if u see something which we have specially for you.."Adi answered..

"What is that?Guards …"

"Guards are not here mr.malhotra..They have been bribed..If you could do something before 20 yrs and sill stay away from polivce and law cant we just bribe ur guards.." yash sneered at his behavior..

Anand was already very high so he was not able to oppose them physically..

"Now don't play riddles with me..spit out what is the matter?And who are you all? I have dome many things for the past 20 years..Say me what ever you want and I'll give you.."

"Ur life" maan answered..

Anand was shocked beyond limits..It was a calm evening which is being spoiled by these three guys..Now the glass from his hands slipped and he started walking towards maan..

But before he could take another step he was pulled back by adi and yash..

"Now now see here just be quiet and sit that will help you to reduce the pain when you die if not then it will be dreadful.." Maan said in cld voice..

Anand was now in a frenzy state..Maan went near the TV and put some cd he came near Anand and switched it on..The colour from anand's face had drained out entirely..IT was about him on the title "THE DEEDS OF MR.MALHOTRA"

The video forecast each and every illegal business of him from his drug business,selling girls,ra**** girls,kidnapping animal skins.. each and every detail was there..but it was just a week video..whatever he had done in past 7 days that means they were stalking him..

"Say me how much u want for this..take it and leave the cd.."

"Ha ha ha " all three laughed at this statement of him…

"Poor malhotra its already up on the internet now just wait for a while with that said Maan moved the curtains of the room's window..Anand was shocked to see the paparazzi has surrounded his house..

"What do you need?" he asked in a scared kitten voice..

"We already said UR LIFE" yash said coldly..

"Buddy don't scare him ask him to sign this that will do.."

"Will you leave me if I sign this" he asked hopefully..Maan just nodded his head

Anand in  a frenzy state jus signed the two document which Maan showed..Yash and Adi was surprised by the changed behavior of Maan..They wanted to kill him but now he is asking for a sign..They wondered he will always be a mystery..

"Maan took a glass of wine and said cheers Malhotra lets have a last drink together.."

Anand was like a hypnotized person took his glass raised a toast and gulped it in a go..He doesn't wanna oppose him and get killed brutally..Maan poured the wine from his glass onto the plant which was in the room came near him and removed the mask..

Anand was shocked seeing maan there..

"Maan was it u??"

"Ya ofcourse..Do you know what have you done now?"

Anand shook his head ..Maan smiled evily and said "You have signed these documents by confessing all the deeds you did in this year and also transfring your share of property to orphanages…you know one more thing your daughter's share of property is already been transferred in MY GEETU"s name..now malhotra's is pennyless.Do you know one more thing now u had ur last drink..U r commiting suicde.."

Both adi and yash looked at him in a confused manner.".Buddies I had just added 25  sleeping pills in his drink when he was watching the video of him.."They both smirked seeing Maan so cunning and hi fied him..

"Why are you doing this maan?"

"to take revenge for my parent's death"

"plz save me maan"

"of course am not going to"

"see you in hell malhotra..have a nyc sleep..when paprazi's come here u'll be found dead according to them it will look like a suicide with a suicide note and property transfer documents.."

"NOoo maan save me"

"have you thought of saving my mumma papa and my mom and dad..you had brutally killed them without reason and now your paying for it..am least bothered about you..have  a safe journey.."

With that maan took yash and adi out of guest house through back gate..

Yash and adi patted him..The next thing they need to do is to be at disc so that no one's attention will turn towards them..As discussed and planned they went to disc and returned home as if nothing happened..

Precap:

"Now don't worry sameera common cheer up you have acquired a different position..YOU HAVE BECOME A ORPHAN today" maan said coldly..

shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow..awesome
Maan is so clever
sri91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
y this kolaveri maan...
Indeed a diff maan...
Precap is good...sameera u want a whole backup...
Cont soon...
lovesia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
malhotra's chapter is over nd sam u r too gone
maan ka dimag koi nahi jaan sakta
bolega kuch karega kuch
waise joh bhi kiya MSK ki style me kiya
i love the bound which three buddies share
they can do anything for their love ones
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n fab update..Maan has taken his revenge! Good! Hate Sam! Well written, update soon
teja21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
dat was awesome update dear
thanx fr d pm😊