Frequent Posters

Rami92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: angelic_cute

Awesome update 

maan challenged geet for gol gappa n she loses because she wants maan to win 
geet goes to cafe for taking milk shake for herself n maan 

geet want to buy the saree but card was invalid then maan enquired about it then maan thought how he forgets it that all the card were blocked 

after watching movie geet slept in the care n maan carried to her room n gifted for Valentine's day 

thanks for pm

thanks di😃😃
Rami92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovesia

awesome update

thanks for giving a long update
it was fab
tum kabhi bhi kisi MU zyada der tak nahi rehne deti 
nd i really that thing 
everything is coming back to normal
geet is once again in her bubbly self
maaneet moments was like dream
hope yeh dream kabhi bhi na tute

thanks dear😊
don wry this is nt a dream⭐️
Rami92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: satana

lovely lovely lovely...loved thz update..i rely dono wat to say abt thz update...such a lovely one...mannn nd his care fr his GEETUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lik they are made fr each othr...aweee...nd chubby geet is being brought back again...😊😊😊...thks fr ur pm

thank uuu😊
hope u liked this bubbblyyy geeetuuu😳
Rami92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti555

lovely update
geet is coming back
continue soon😛

thanks dear😃
Rami92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_rati

beautiful update

loved maaneet moments
waiting for next part
precap is interesting
thanx for the pm dear
cont soon

thank u dear😃
Rami92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sri91

honey nice update and a long update...
fight was too cute for gol gappe...
Geets cribbings super...
Waitin for reaction of geet on red sarer

thank u dear😃😃
Rami92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ash1991

amazing update...

loved it...
glad geet is getting back to her oldself...loving maan n evryones care fr her...
waiting fr the pre cap...

thanks dear😊😊

Rami92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: goldenmoon

lovely update

geet is back
loved it

thanks di😊😊
Rami92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spvd

part 11
awesome...
OMG they are not married?
i thought they were...
so thats why Geet's insecurity is on the high...
cont soon dear...

thanku dr😊😊
am sooorriieee di..dey r nt married😭
hope i confused yu😭😭
Rami92 thumbnail
Hey hi 😃...Am so sad 😭 that i got oly so less comments for this update..I Know am new here shud nt demand🤢  but i feel as if am nt upto ur expectation.😲.But me being me will not stop giving updates👏.Just go through the torture of reading my Updates😛😛

PART 12

Maan carried Geetu to her room placed her in her bed and stood by her side."Thanks Geetu !!Am sorry for not being there always for you.Atlast I found out whats bugging you but there is something else to this.I will make sure your are free from all ur griefs.Happy Valentines day my love."

He placed a gift wrapped box and a rose above it and retired to his room.
Geet opened her eyes and looked the sidetable to find a rose and gift wrapped box.She was surprised to see the gift.She could sense that he is in Love with her all by his heart.

She slept in the car during the way back home but bas soon as Maan lifted her she woke up but to savour the taste of being in his arms she pretended to sleep.

She felt guilty for making Maan feel for her grief.It was her insecurity .Entirely her fault.If not for that B**** words she would not have been in this much insecurity.She tried her best to not let her tears down because her Maan doesn't like her to cry.His words were entirely filled with guilty and hurtful  emotions.She just wanted Maan to feel that she is entirely out of her sadness so she decided to be bubbly before him and decided not to say him the reason for her insecurituy if she does he will be too much worried for her.

With the thoughts she took the gift wrapped box.over that a card was placed which had these wordings.
You are the only person who fill my dreams

You are the one I was looking for

You are all I dreamed for

But then I realize what I have done to you

You were there for me when I was walking in stones

But I never realize that you need me when you walk n throns

I feared I would break to see you breaking

And made myself fool being away from you

But now I understand all you need is "ME"

I never meant to hurt you

But I realize I am

The only thing I could say you now is at times of grief don't look forward or behind but just beside you there I will stand holding your hands

Am sorry Geetu😭
Forgive your Maan

She felt her tears in her eyes.She could see how much Maan loves her and she is been such a fool in not understanding his love.Does he need to say that he loves you Geet can't you read his eyes.Am a such a fool Babaji.I never meant to hurt my Maan but I ended up doing that.
She was cursing herself for the pain she caused Maan.She opened the box to see her gift where there was aletter placed which read
"Happy Valentine's day Geetu."
Yours and only yours
Maan.

She traced the words Yours and only yours.She felt butterflies fluttering in her stomach to see that words.Further there was a credit Card and the saree which she was yearningly looking at then it struck her all the while Maan was seeing her.She felt really blessed to have this man in his life.He really is such a lovely person.She hugged the saree and said with a blush "I lOVE YOU MAAN".😳😳

Tomorrow after pooja I'll confess my feelings to you.Am srry for keeping myself away from you.Who am I to keep your Geetu away from you.

The next day dawned with different emotions on the heart of two people.Geet was sure that she would confront Maan today and say him what she feels about him.Maan was sure that he would find the reason behind Geetu and bring her bubbly self back.
Geet got ready and went to the living room.

Daadi was reading the newspaper and Annie was making sure everything 
is ready for Pooja.

"Good morning Annie ,Good morning Daadi"

"Good morning Geet."

"Good morning Beta.You got up so soon"

"Ya Daadi thought of helping my daadi in pooja.So say me what I need to do?"😉

Daadi sensed that she is back to herself by all means.

"Nothing beta everything is set all ready only supervising the workers in the arrangement is left.Annie is taking care of that."
Oh ho so daadi you expect me to sit simply.You know na your darling angel cannot sit simply for even a minute.So what if annie supervisesi'll help her.Annie don't youwant me to help?"

"How come something would be complete without you dear.Sure your gonna help me."

"Haan beta you help Annie"

"That's like my swet Daadi and Annie."

"Ok ok now don't keep me starving.Am hungry come lets have our breakfast."

"Sure sure nakul arrange the break fast."

Geert was surprised to see Maan not there in the Dinning hall.

"Annie where is Maan?"

"Bhai had some imp meeting Get he will be backfor pooja"

"Ok Annie."

Daadi doesn't miss to see her face upset without sensing Maan.She felt elated that now she is back to her self.

"Nakul bhaiyaa What hav you got for bf?"

Nakul was stunned days after he is hearing their angel call him."Your fav baby.Aloo paratha."

"Ha ha thanks Nakul bhai"😃

The day went off has Geet and annie supervising the arrangement for Pooja.

Each and every one happy sensing their darling angel back to her self.

IN KC:

"Adi do you get me clearly wat I say.Make two documents One as such what has been required and the other one with the conditions I have stated.And make sure all are mixed the person should not find the forgeryin it.I want these documents in the evening pooja"

"Ji sir.I'll do it as you expect."

"Now say me what are my schedule for today I have to be in Km by 4 o clk for he pooja and Adi your also invited .You could spend time with your chotti."

With that Maan busied himself in his meetings.

In Km:
By 4 "o" clock:

Maan was entering his mansion to see his Geetu laughing at some joke his heart felt at peace .He rushed to room to get ready.
It was time for Pooja and everyone started arriving.Km was filled with people of various age.

Annie and Daadi was welcoming guests.Maan and Sameera was in his study.Adi came and gave him the documents.

"Sir the documents you asked for"

"ya Adi.You can go now"

"Maan your so boring even in some family function your discussing business"

"What to do Sam? I am being the one who have to tc of both Khurana and hAnda industries so I have to be this way.And moreover this Geet is so quiet and making everyone crazy."

Sameera didn't hear anything else because she was in sky hearing Maan call her lovingly( Is it so?????)  Sam!! And top of it he is irritated with Geet's behavior.Sam your great she patted herself back mentally and gave a wicked smile.

Maan knows his way to get her sign the documents.On the mention of Geet's name she had an wicked smile that said clearly Maan she has her hands in the sadness of his Geetu.

"Anyways Sam I made ready the documents as per your conditions.Do read it and sign it sam"

Sameera was no where to be seen here.She was flying."Maan is that needed .Show me the documents and I'll sign it."
With that she signed the documents.Maan was having a cunning smile seeing the prey falling in its own trap.He got the documents and put it in locker.

"Come Sam I don't want you to miss the Pooja."

"Ya Maan lets go"

She was happy that atlast her hardwork is being paid .Now Maan started to feel irritated by Geet means soon he will hate her and loveme.With these thoughts they entered the living room where Pooja was about to commence.

Maan'seyes were fixed on a closed door.He was waiting for his Geetu to enter into the party.She was no where to be seen.Atlast much to the surprise of his wai her room's door opened and there stood his angel in the saree which he gifted her.he never expected her to be in the saree which he gifted.It was a shocking surprise..

She is indeed an angel.All the guests were admired to see a angel descending down the stairs.Maan's eyes were all over her.Sensing a heated gaze she looked up to see Maan gaping at her.It was enough to bring the red hue on her white cheeks.She instantly looked down not able to tolerate his piercing gaze.

Soon the pooja started .Maan was observing her.,She was sticked to Annie not making convo with any of the guests.She was being herself only with whom she closely know.He was sensing her discomfort in speaking to others.

Soon Daadi asked her to bring some pooja material for which she has entered the dark valley which lead to pooja room.
Geet was shocked to see Sameera there .Geet on pretext of getting pooja material avoided her but Sameer is in no mood to leave her.

"Ey stop ther you Orphan.What are you doing her?didn't I warn you to leave this house.This is not a place for Orphans.Do you get me?Soon I'll marry Maan and become the Bahu of this house

Geet was numb hearing the same set of words again from her.She stumbled back when she was caught by a pair of strong arms.Before she could realize who is holding her she heard a loud thud followed by a yelp.

***SLAP*** 😡

***SLAP***😡

***SLAP***😡

Geet turnrd to see Sameera holding her cheeks which has a hand mark now.Again the first slap was followdc by second,third and fourth.Geet was shocked to see the person who is slapping Sameera.

Precap:Geet and Maan confrontation😲

NOTE:

Do give likes and comments.For pm buddy me..Ignore grammar and spelling mistakes😃

Edited by Rami92 - 11 years ago