Geet ff:LOVE OF MY LIFE pg:83 LASt part up - Page 18

Posted: 11 years ago

Hi everyone.I had an entirely different idea about this stry but due to your request and to bring bubbly Geet back i made some changes in the story.I dono whether i made it good but i have tried my level best.So please do give me your"DEATILED REVIEW" about this story so that i could have an ide whether u ppl like this or not. This is the longest update i have given till now. 😃                          

(THANKS to Maria for wonderful Banner)

PART 11

"Daadi you know Annie got me the preview show tickets fr Salman movie.Can u believe that was my long tme wish to see a preview show.Am so excited." She screamed like a baby.
With that Geet twirled daadi around.It was not only this happiness but she felt that everyone is again taking care of her.

"Geet geet stop it dear.am feeling dizzy."
With that Geet realized what she was doing and stopped het antics.

"Daadi wo sorry.I never thought.."

Daadi noticed that she is not yet fully the old Geet.She has som,e hesitation in doing things.May be with the days progressing and their love for her increases she would be back."

"No no beta.No problem.Come lets have lunch and you both can go out shopping. "

Annie and Daadi went forward with Geet trailing behind them.

When they reached the dinning hall Geet was so much delighted to see Mann waiting for them to have lunch.

As soon as they reached there Maan got up came towards Geet and hugged her.

She was dumbfounded with his actions.She never expected this hug from him.She was confused literally.there were many occasions that he had given her a friendly hug,assuring hug,am there for you hug but this one meant much more special and different.Something was doing somersault in her stomach.She was trying to voice her thoughts but her voice failed.
He hugged him back relishing her sweet moment.

Maan was trying to keep himself composed but as soon he saw her he was not able to .Till this day he thought that this silence of her was due to someother thing but he never realized that somewhere the reason of her silence was him.She was always there for him at crisis time.But in her case though he was present beside her but he had never given her a feeling that he was there.And above all this he had failed to understand her silence for these many days.From now on he need to make her realize that whatever happens he will always be with her.
Annie and Daadi was also in the same thoughts.To ease the situation Daadi tapped Maan from behind and gave him a teasy smile.

Maan  came out of his guilty thoughts when he felt someone tapping  him from behind.He turned around to see Daadi standing there with a teasy smile.

"Maan what are you doing to my would be bahu?"

Both of them never expected this to come from daadima.Geet was overjoyed to hear this from Daadi and was blushing.

But suddenly her thought drifted to the day when Daadi said the same words.May be Daadi wanted me to be still her Bahu but what about Maan.Is he really interested in this rishtey?

Her thought processwas interrupted by Maan's words.

"Daadi am giving a hug to my lucky charm because of whom I got the biggest deal.And do you have any objection in me hugging my would be wifey?"

Geet was on cloud nine hearing this words.She was really happy .She felt guilty in suspecting Maan's love towards her.
She was blushing hard and said in a meeky tone "Congrats Maan."

"Thank you Geetu now come lets have our lunch before Annie shrieks at us to get ready for shopping"

"Maan sach mei your saying?Are you coming with us to shoping?Wow wow wow Daadi listen to your am addicted to office grandson he is ready to come with us to shopping.I never expected this Maan .You know am so happy.Can anyone believe if I say the great MSK accompanying us to Shopping"

She said in a go and looked around to see the three amused faces which was watching her.Daadi gave her a smiling nod.

"Stop it now Geetu.If you finished with your amusement session lets have lunch am starved.If not we will be late for your fav star's movie"
After their lunch time Maan Annie and Geet got into the car and headed for their shopping.Everyone were last in their thought.

Annie was thinking to say the improvement in Geet's state to Yash because he would be too happy.

Maan was thinking I promise to myself Geet you will not have any slightest hesitation to speak with us here after,.I'll make your life filled with happiness.

Geet could not belive what's happening around her.She thought Maan  must be in love with Sameera.But he is not.And she felt too bad to doubt maan.

Everyone decided whatever haa happened they have to leave it behind and make this day memorable.

Maan was moving towards the famous mall of Delhi when he heard a loud shriek.He turned around to see Annie and Geet screaming to stop the car and viewing at something in far.

He stopped and looked back to see a Gol gappe shop in road side.He instantly knew what was to come.He nodded the head for a no before he say something both of them ran towards the shop leaving Maan behind.Without no option left he followed them behind parking the car.

He saw both of them relishing the gol gappe and he was in a mood to tease Geet.

"What are you doing Geetu?"

"Maan couldnot you see am eating Gol gappe."

"Wowo news of the year. Miss.Geet will anyone eat Gol gappe like this?"

Sensing his bhai is upto something Annie kept quiet.

"Wo Maan then how do you think will someone eat golgappe.?"

"You have to eat fast Geetu.Should gulp it in a go.."

"Your challenging a Gol gappe lover Maan.You never eat such stuffs so better keep your mouth tight shut and lemme eat it n peace."

"Challenge Geetu lets see who wins"

"Think before you challenge me Maan"

"Lets start the challenge.Lets see who eats more."

"Stop being kiddish.I know you cant eat Gol gappe that too in road side stall.you hate it maan."

"MSK never backs up in a challenge cry baby.Lets start.Excuse me give me also the Gol gappes."

Maan was not interestd to take it up but the shine in Geet's eyes said that she is completely enjoting this then how could he avoid it.

His looks speaks volume to Geet .how could he eat such a Gol gappe .Its only to make her cheer up he is saying all those things.

The challenge started.Maan was hesitant at first but soon gulping down one by one seeing Geet enthusiasm.Geet was happy that Maan was about to do anything for her happiness.But she dindnt miss to notice the tears streaming from his face due to the spice in Gol gappe.She felt bad for making him accept for such a stupid Challenge.

She wanted him to win this challenge so she held up her hand and said "I am getting out of it.Its hard for me to eat more than this.You win Maan.Now say what I need to do?"

Maan who was so much tolerating the spiceness in his food didn't see that Geet gave up because of him.He felt bad for making her loose the challenge.

Annie was the only soul who was witnessing this.She felt overwhelmed with the love of his brother and friend.Both doesn't want the other to loose in any battle whatever it may be whether it is a life or a simple challenge.

Maan was confused in what to ask.So he just said "I don't want anything for now but when I ask you your going to do that."

"Sure Maan. Geet Handa will never go back in her words."
Everyone got into car.Maan was still hissing due to the spiceness.
They entered the mall and as soon they entered Geet rushed both of them into an Caf.

"Geet just now we had chat. Am full now.Where are you taking me" queried Annie.

"Annie its not about you.Its about your crazy bhai.Arre Babaji what am I gonna do with him?For the stupid challenge he ate those stupid spicy Gol gappe and now he is hissing.See how much he is suffering.He and his ego ..No one can change him" she was cribbing to her Babaji.
Mann was overwhelmed by her love.

With that she ordered him a chocolate ice cream and He ordered her a chpclate milkshake before she denies him.

"I know geetu you will not miss a chance to have Choclate milkshake so better have it."

"Hey guys even I exist here."

They both were embrassed to be caught by annie.

"Well Annie it was you who said you don't need anything" replied Geet.

"Ya ya as if you people care.Now make it up soon.We need to go shopping."⭐️

Maan and Geet were relishing their dessert rather to say their love on the other.Meera was enjoying their Love session.

Soon it was time for shopping.Annie and Geet were inside the boutique.Maan had got an important call from Adi so he was not able to avoid it.He was speaking to Maan but his vision was on Geet.He was enjoying her smile after many days.He felt like a man in dessert blessed with water.

Annie was selecting some western stuffs for her in the meanwhile Geet was looking into her Saree section.She was admiring the saree's but she stopped looking at a red saree adorned with golden border.She soon felt to buy the saree.She was looking into her purse to find it empty.

She cursed herself saying "Geet you forgot to get money from papa"😭 and stopped sensing she no longer had that relation to support her.She thought of buying the saree using her card and buy the saree.
On reaching the billing countre she was shocked to hear that the account is notvalid.She thought of asking Annie but decided negatively.
Soon Annie called her to choose a dress for her so she had gone there.

"Geet you didn't choose anything for you?"

"No Annie I wasnot interested in it.Come lets quickly go to the movie.Its late."she successfully diverted the topic.

Annie and Geet rushed out to go to theatre.

"Maan still your in your call?When are you going to complete it?"

"Am finished Geetu.i'll come you go to the theatre."

Maan was confused why Geet didn't get the saree using her card and also didn't ask  him or Annie.

He called Adi and asked for details.

"Sir it was you who said to cancel all the accounts of Handa's and make it a joint account with yours after the demise of Handa's"

"Ok Adi"

Everything was due to his stupidity.He once must have thought about Geetu's account.

With that he got her the saree which she was looking into.
"Buddhu Singh Khurana.He dono to come on time to movie.Your Bhai is a waste Annie.He didn't even know this simple culture to watch movie from the titlecard.See he is going to miss and even make us miss  these  things and all.Am sure he must be in his phone torturing adi veerji.I pity that poor soul.Can anyone be able to mange the business mania of your stupid Bhai then it must be Adi veerji."😃😃🤣

She stopped to see someone tapping her shoulder.She was shocked to see the man of her curse standing behind her with grim face and hands folded to his chest.

"Now if your finished with your cursing session lets go to the movie."😡

Geet never expected Maan to come there and hear her cursing session.She looked at him apologetically and gave a slight smile.
Annie Geet and Maan were sitting inside the theater.Maan was least interested in the movie.It was for the joy of Geet he came.He usually never watch movies but today he was destined to sit for whole 3 hrs in the theatre but ofcourse he is going to have the best time watching his love's reaction throughout this 3 hrs.

He was enjoying watching her reactions.She would frown when something is bad,cry when there is an emotional scene,blush when there is romance,close her eyes tightly and hold Maan's hand when there is violence.

"How could someone show these much reactions in such a small face?" he wondered.

They made their way out of the theatre with Geet speaking about the movie and annie and Maan listening her.

Suddenly Annie pulled her into a hug and said "I missed you Geet."😭

She dono what to say but understood Annie's mentality and gave her a tight squeeze saying we will come out often here after Annie.They had their dinner in Geet's favourite restarunt which was in lake side.
Atlast when they called their day off Geet was really very tired and slept off in the car itself.

Annie was about to wake Geet when Maan said that he would carry her to her room.Bidding Good night to Maan Annie retired to her room.
Maan carried Geetu to her room placed her in her bed and stood by her side."Thanks Geetu !!Am sorry for not being there always for you.Atlast I found out whats bugging you but there is something else to this.I will make sure your are free from all ur griefs.Happy Valentines day my love."😳😳

He placed a gift wrapped box and a rose above it and retired to his room.

Geet opened her eyes and looked the sidetable to find a rose and gift wrapped box.😃

Precap:Sameera face off.😡

NOTE:
People who need Pm do comment and buddy me👏Do leave your likes and comments.👏Ignore Spelling and Grammar mistakes

Edited by Rami92 - 11 years ago
Awesome update 

maan challenged geet for gol gappa n she loses because she wants maan to win 
geet goes to cafe for taking milk shake for herself n maan 

geet want to buy the saree but card was invalid then maan enquired about it then maan thought how he forgets it that all the card were blocked 

after watching movie geet slept in the care n maan carried to her room n gifted for Valentine's day 

thanks for pm
Edited by angelic_cute - 11 years ago
honey nice update and a long update...
fight was too cute for gol gappe...
Geets cribbings super...
Waitin for reaction of geet on red sarer
awesome update
thanks for giving a long update
it was fab
tum kabhi bhi kisi MU zyada der tak nahi rehne deti 
nd i really that thing 
everything is coming back to normal
geet is once again in her bubbly self
maaneet moments was like dream
hope yeh dream kabhi bhi na tute

lovely lovely lovely...loved thz update..i rely dono wat to say abt thz update...such a lovely one...mannn nd his care fr his GEETUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lik they are made fr each othr...aweee...nd chubby geet is being brought back again...😊😊😊...thks fr ur pm
lovely update
geet is coming back
continue soon😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛
beautiful update
loved maaneet moments
waiting for next part
precap is interesting
thanx for the pm dear
cont soon
lovely update
geet is back
loved it
part 11
awesome...
OMG they are not married?
i thought they were...
so thats why Geet's insecurity is on the high...
cont soon dear...
amazing update...
loved it...
glad geet is getting back to her oldself...loving maan n evryones care fr her...
waiting fr the pre cap...