hearty_harsha thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
what the !!!

arnav's first Update is nice

..Sruthi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Part 7

Enjoy the part .  Please leave your comment.  And don't forget to like.  with lots of twists and turns.

A: Its my first wife.

K:  What.

A: She is lavanya Kashyap.  She and me was studying together in London and then got in relationship.  I we came to India and got married because of di and her family.  Then we din't like to live together so  we broke our marriage.   But still she is my friend and she is using this flat.  

K: what?

A: yes.

K:How could you.

Arnav took it as lite.  But khushi was fully shattered and the betrayed feeling engulfed her.  She was like a stone .

K: Atleast you would have told me.

There was a sudden sound of doors.  It was lavanya.  She entered the flat with her keys.   Khushi and Arnav turned back to see her.  Lavanya went and hugged Arnav.  Unshed tear flowed down her eyes.  Arnav noticed this.  He broke that hug. 

A: Hey lavanya how are you.

L: I am fine arnie.  How are you. 

She puts forward her hand to shake.  Anjana feels strange and hide behind khushi. 

K: hey.  She hugs her.  Don't take it bad. She never goes to stranger.  

Saying so she glared at Arnav.   He understood that he has to make it up.

L: Arnav who is this. 

A:  She is my wife.

L: How could you. Do this.  And do you know tha t we are not leagally divoreced.   Anyways clear these before ext week as I am coming to my home in delhi(RM) .They entered the bedroom and Arnav latched the room door.  Arnav know that she is  upset.

A: Khushi. Did you take your medicines. 

K: NO. 

A: Why.

K: What is the need to eat medicines.

A; Kyun.

K: always you give me heart breaks.  There is no medicine to cure that Arnav. 

A: Khushi why do take this so serious.

K: If this have happended to me. Will you take it as lite.  If any guy comes and hugs  and I say that he is my First husband will you approve that.  What will be your reaction.  Will you smile and hug and say that ya come in .

A: No.

K: how would you expect me to do that .

A: sorry.

K: PLs sorry will never make anything.  And I trusted you that you will never break my heart and will never do anything to me.  But every time I fail in the name of love.  And you never know that how is other feeling important you.

He din't have any words to speak. 

K: Give the car keys I need to go delhi nowitself.  You later come with anju.  Or if she is a distrubence for you and her then say I will take her.  She slammed outside the house.

Arnav was numb he did't have anything to speak.  HE know that he as at big fault. 

Khushi drove till RM and  went in.  Anjali and Nani were seated on the couch.  They saw her coming in and rushed to her.  Payal came out from the Kitchen. 

Pa: why do you look pale. 

Aj:  did you take your medicines. 

Without answering she entered her room .  She locked and collapsed on the floor every tear would wash away the sadness but it did not help her this time.  Every memory of lavanya coming to her. She was no longer she. 

Arnav came in the house and everyone gathered near him.  Questions was flying on him.  Payal carried anjana who was sleeping peaceful in his arms. 

A; Where is khushi. 

Na: She is her room. 

Arnav rushed there .  Everyone followed him.  He slammed the door but she did not open the door.

NK: Nannav what happened to her .  

A: Lavanya,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The word of lavanya pricked everyone's heart.  Even payal know about this because of akash.  Khushi opened the door without any emotions.  Arnav has a sigh of relif.  He entered the room.  He was everthing of her packed.

Precap:  Arnav khushi confrontation.

Buddy Sruthi1921_PM for pms.  Comments are must for pms.  And feel free to share my works.Its the first comment below.

Edited by ..SRUTHI1921.. - 11 years ago
shanon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What first wife? How come?

Now plz update soon can't handle this cliff hangers...
Thnx for the pm.
riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res...
What the... I wished it was some kind prank.or bad dream... What is it now...
Thanks for pmEdited by riafna - 11 years ago
20839355 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Grt one is arnav fooling her bout d pic
rockprincess123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Ohh my!! Your story is amazingg!!!
I loved the whole set up, the concept, the scenario... it was perfect!!

Iv always imagined the idea of Arnav and Khushi having a family of their own and was really disappointed when they ended IPKKND abruptly and we couldn't see that but your FF was really awesome cos it made my dreams come true!! Anjana is sooo sweeet!!!

I felt sooo sory for Khushi, it seems to me there is much more to her past and I eagerly waiting to find out everything in detail. Arnav's father kiled her parents!! 😲 That part threw me and I was sooo shocked! But dearest Khushi being Khushi, has a heart of gold and she didn't hold her Laad Govenor for everythingg... awwh!! :P

And now to the most shocking part of the story... ARNAV.. IS MARRIEDD!?!?! Or rather, he WAS married,but still!! Who was she?!? Does he have other kids?!? Is his ex-wife dead?!?

Update sooonn!! Xx
Im a new reader to your FF btw... Loved it! Awesome job!! 👏
AneesahJabeen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
:O first wife? So shockdd

Update soon
summaiyasayed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What the... I wished it was some kind prank.or bad dream... What is it now...
Thanks for pm
updt soon
ASRHOTNEZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
oh no oh no oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well im equally numb...poor khushi...

seriously what the hell was arnav thinking taking her to lavanyas flat like that...

gosh im literally panicking here what's gonna happen now????????

nice update
allegro thumbnail
Awesome update.
First wife? i hope he is just kidding with her.
Continue soon.
Thanks for the PM. 😃