Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: shesherkobita

Thank you all for writing the analysis of these episodes... love love love you for it... it's like reading a graphic novel that has the feel of an epic... So appreciate this... how talented you guys are & how lucky i am that I found this thread.

Thnx for your kind words.😊 So sweet of you.Glad you are enjoying it.
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

EPISODE 27. 

Today's epi shows how each player is playing its role while at their respective positions.Moves are being made and now everyone is waiting for the response in return for the next move.Life is a circle and a game, if this is your time to play then don't forget next moment is always about others to play and the FATE which strikes without warning and plays a major role designing and shaping everything around you whether you like it or not and you just have no choice but to get along with it.But that is heard to understand and accept for some and for some its just a game too to play with.Just beautifully designed and played in 20 min.

Epi starts with Naniji and Chote's heated convo and she declares La is not a suitable daughter in law for this family.But she knows What Arnav thinks about marriage too.Arnav does not give any response as he knows what Nani thinks about this kind of relationship.What a mutual understanding by keeping the leverage of respect on both sides at a certain pedestal , whole family don't interrupt but PHONE does.Pause here Communication device is on.He is ready to listen no matter what intentionally.

Though Anjali among all is getting worried about all of this as she knows how Nani and Chote are alike in some ways and it will hard for any one of them to back down of their decisions.Nice Chote and Naniji as "Loha hi Lohe ko kat ta hai"👏

Home phone rings and Anjali picks it.Shyam is way too distraught  and the way he takes the phone from Payal and he timing which he used to take to his ear was visibly showing his distressed feelings and especially when he opens his eyes after hearing Anjali's voice Wonder why?At the top he lied that phone got disconnect.

Why I found Anjali felt something and then shook it off when Mamiji inquire about it suspiciously.My POV.

There are too many parallel scenes today.As Arnav phone rings,Home phone rings too ,second time and Payal calls for ASR.Mamiji's convo with Payal was a bit too rude from my POV.😡Her dialogues were way too funny"Hum bhi pacpane se bohat preshan hain."( I am worried since my childhood) Poor sister is not getting anywhere to find her sister whereabouts .Deepali was too good today with emotions.👏

Arnav got informed about the situation of guest house and the only thing he asks "All the workers are ok" Awww he wants to make sure Khushi is fine.Yes finally she got you Mr ASR.The moment he says that Akash got alert in the background and camera goes to Payal.Just wow game is indeed getting interesting.Everyone is keeping an eye on each others' move in the same frame or out of the frame.Brilliant .Barun's expressions are making me to go in the tv and hug him.

As Mamiji tells Payal to pray to God for her sister's safety on the other side Mr Sinha thanking God for the safety of the workers and there is a relief moment on Arnav's face .

But that relief  becomes an Alarm  when Sinha wants confirmation from ASR that did he send Khushi to see him as he did not meet or see Khushi at all. Arnav is num for a second and remembering his words towards her in the office.His disttressness has no limit and comes to senses and TURN after hearing Khushi's name from Mamiji over the phone.Pause here He is not keeping his back at her anymore,he is turning around towards her intentionally.Too good.With the name of Miss Khushi Kumari Gupta his antenna is getting signals.Communication is full ON but other signal is down as Khushi left her phone down and that's all he needs a compulsion to proceed and he got one. Fabulous.👏👍🏼⭐️

He calls Khushi but her phone is not with her as communications are at "Disconnection" for a while from her side.Nice layout.Pause here.He will proceed from now on but she will not respond him for a while as now she wants to stay away from him.(As after breaking contract she will be away from him until Anjali will jump into this game to bring her in)😊He is surely scared for her now.Is she safe?Thats all he wants to know.

He yells at Sinha and proceeds with his SUV.The lights are on and he comes from darkness to dim light and as camera moves to Khushi in thunder light.LOVE IT.On the other side Khushi is sitting in the dark and her surroundings become scary with the electric sparks.Another parallel scene.He is in ASR mode completely.Thngs needs to be done his way.

Nani is not Done with he move today as she tells Anjali to remind Chote.Naniji was superb today.

On the other side at Gupta House Payal's restlessness is at the peak.She tells Shyam to call the police and Shyam once again got tensed .His moves are really getting creepier.😕

Khushi is worried about everyone but herself.She is selfless soul.She blames herself for putting everyone in this distress situation.A portrayal of an orphan child who is under debt of others and feel helpless .Nice touch.She is talking to her Friend Devi Maya and asks her to send someone for her.As Devi Maya has some nice moves under her sleeves as we know.I must say Devi Maya's presence in her life made my belief more stronger.Certain things are hard to explain lets move on.Shall we.

ASR in his SUV rushing towards for his next move and recalling office scene and his harsh words as he told her ,"He won't see her face again" and Sinha's words "At this time entering in the guest house is not safe" bringing him to realization table that he has to make move quickly to mend previous one as he made a wrong move already.while Khushi's face comes next as she is waiting for someone to save her.Just bravo.👏

Back to GH Payal and Buaji's convo was heart wrenching.They both portrayed very well and displayed  how a middle class family's values stand and how their circumstances effect each and every layer of their lives,how one move effect the other if not taken cauciusly.

As Arnav is proceeding forward,Khushi's condition is deteriorating over time and her reflection in the mirror is fading as she is stepping backward from the glass window.(Here we see again mirror reflection )Arnav stops and his reflection is in the side viewing mirror.Same thing mirror reflection.(Things are different as these are appearing apparently) I must say flickering light bulb inside and thundering storm outside was adding extra effects to this intense situation.👏❤️

Arnav's concerns and fear after watching building's condition made him run to save her if she is in there.The way they show his steps inside of the building and her sense to know someone is here is awesome.They always know each others presence though right now unintentionally.👏

He is proceeding with caution but somehow knows she is here and found the proof Communication device her phone,He calls her NAME and she  opens her exhausted eyes.He calls her again and she responds.Pause here .(Doesn't she always response when he calls her even in sleep and yes during telepathy when they are way far from each other.)

At this scene Arnav's remorse over phone is too fabulous.His realization of his one move is written all over his face and the way he expresses is just too fab.Mixed emotions were flaring out his frustration as he wants know she is safe.Hata off Barun.👏👏👏

On the other side Khushi thinks its her illusion and nobody is here as she asks "Is any body here?" Communications are still on hault for a while.She sits down in distress and disappointment.😭

Arnav is looking for her madly and a SCREAM brings him to halt.Finally He found her.He removes all the blocks towards the door to her.Pause here

(Doesn't he did all the time intentionally or unintentionally.Mamiji so Payal and Akash can get marry,Forced marriage so Shyam can stay away from Di but from her too, and the list goes all the way to Dadiji to PAST so he can remarry her.)👏👏

Khushi is calling Devi Maya and Devi Maya is busy in her moves.Arnav found her and she sensed him and turns her head to see what she is expecting the least of someone to be there for her.She is baffled among all this to what to think and what to to do?He grabs her hand and pulls her towards him.Is he the same ASR who pushed her away from the office?No this is a glimpse of Arnav out of  ASR shell.Well Done Khushi.👏The way they are looking at each other and asking million questions without uttering a word is just marvelous.He is mesmerized in her innocent beauty and she is baffled about his acts like she is asking what on earth you are doing here and why?The relief of Arnav like he found something really precious in his life today was written all over.😳

He drags her from there and brings her to safety.His move with the consent of Devi Maya is a success.

Queen is rescued by her knight👏.

I will take on to the next scene tomorrow altogether.

I can't live without mentioning this.In Today's epi from dialogues to sound effects, from photography to lights, music to set designing was just epic.I want to salute the whole team for that.

👏

Moment of the day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iywGXWOX2bI

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iywGXWOX2bI[/YOUTUBE]

WILL BE BACK SOON

❤️❤️❤️ u for this take dear,  your pauses are getting more thought provoking... and of course all the symbolism are awsome.. and yes this is the Arnav briefly stepping out of ASR to  grab her hand and take her to safety! sorry i wish i had more time to highlight  elaborate more. I was a crappy busy day  at work as my coachworker  had a family emergency and double the load for me...it sucks, it going to be a similar day!
and regarting you post about  you watching more for sanaya, 😆 don't worry my boxing gloves remain off, i watch for both equally but yeah my hormones probably make me a little biases sometimes. with that said i do have a little girl crush on sanaya 😆 I think i'm like khushi in alots of ways too, i'm forgetful, gullible, and a big foodie...only i actually gain weight easily and she seems to have  a body of a goddess!

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shesherkobita

Thank you all for writing the analysis of these episodes... love love love you for it... it's like reading a graphic novel that has the feel of an epic... So appreciate this... how talented you guys are & how lucky i am that I found this thread.

thanks dear, so sweet of you! i'm so glad we found you too!
...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Episode 28

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-P2komVsO4[/YOUTUBE]

Alternate links

Direct Youtubehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-P2komVsO4

Alternate You tube link:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V33UrbJg0os

Youtube link with English subtitles: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK_jSj8Cc-U

Dailymotionhttp://www.dailymotion.com/video/xv3pnt_ipkknd-028-july-12th-2011_shortfilms#.UOwlZuQ3vqE

Starplayer

Part 1: http://www.startv.in/video/?28_1_Arnav-gets-Khushi-home
Part 2: http://www.startv.in/video/?28_2_Payal-scolds-Arnav
Part 3: http://www.startv.in/video/?28_3_Shyam-hides-from-Arnav

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders

P.S.- Silent viewers come forward & discuss your favorite show one last time because it is our chance to Re-live IPKKND!

Important note

I'll not be able to post the episodes from next week due to some personal reasons so if someone can post them on my behalf then I'll be grateful to you. PM me if you can post the episodes next week at 8 P.M. (IST)

Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Me second waiting for it. Thank you my Dil ❤️ ka doctor, you gave today's pill, I will be alive till tomorrow . Love for this 🤗Edited by Arshig8 - 11 years ago
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for link..

loved the episode...

first time khushi grabbed arnav collar which will be her forever habit😉

and arnav too got injured when he unintentionally hurt her...

both marked by each other😳
Edited by AR_EternalLove - 11 years ago
Homeslice thumbnail
Depaali hats off to you! Lovely work!
Loved Mami as well!

ASR & Khushi were superb!

Thanks again Doc & Risha! :)

Ps: Can't stop thanking you guys for this idea!
...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Loved the way Arnav says Khushi in that husky voice & the way he holds her when she faints ❤️
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Episode 28

Tumbled Walls

Our Goddess Kushi using all her Shakti powers pushes ASR against his chest.  He tumbles back shocked.  She is ranting and he is shocked but getting angrier by the moment.  He has lost control, as well as she.  When she pushes him for the 3rd time he grabs her wrists and pins her against a wall  They stare at each other…RABBA VE….Kushi with a bewildered look and ASR with such an intense stare that it is hard to figure out all he was feeling because you can see, it just wasn't one emotion..Anger? Remorse? Anger, because he was feeling remorse? Shame?  She has yelled at him not letting him get in one word edge wise.  Oh, no, THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN in ASR's world.  This cannot happen.  He grabs her wrists and pins her to the wall.  He is in CONTROL now!  Get those emotions in control ASR!  Maybe you will have time to rebuild those tumbled walls!

He speaks…" I didn't know this building was so damaged"…He is making excuses for his responsibility of sending her there again.  Trying to rebuild the tumbled wall, brick by brick, excuse by excuse… He holds her so tightly, I think, not wanting to let her go, knowing she is ok.  He has this angered look on his face but he can't let her go.  Those walls have tumbled so much around his heart, the relief of knowing he has her safe, he realizes his situation and is angered!  He holds those delicate wrists so tightly, not wanting to let them go.  Kushi tries to move her hands, writhing, his strength and resolve will NEVER LET HER GO!  She broke down those walls, rebuilding will never be the same.

The Goddess has been subdued. A lone tear, drops….the drop falls onto his skin…like being splattered by oil his trance breaks…he breaks the hold.  Her slight wrist has been injured by the broken bangle, he sees blood.  She blinks once, twice, not saying anything but in that moment all has been spoken.  She has surrendered and she goes into unconsciousness.

"Kushi" he whispers her name.  Her name spoken softly from his lips, not in anger, and she falls into his arms.

I just love his look here, totally amazing- soft, tender, vulnerable…love?  He hesitantly pushes her hair away from her face and gently, reverently, wipes the tears from her eyes.  (ONE OF THE MOST INTIMATE SCENES TO DATE!!!)  After he wipes those tears his hand is just above her face, his look so remorseful, that I almost can't take it.  He appears to be thinking.  I can SEE and FEEL his heart hurting.  All those cracks and crevices in the bricks of the mortar of his foundation have just lost all their support and those walls just fell in that moment!

The Knight in Messed Up Armor picks her up, bewildered by these new found emotions,  and starts with Kushi's dupatta, her shield, flying in the wind behind them as they take that long walk to the car. Our Goddess is protected; it is he who is not. His walls have tumbled down leaving him open and vulnerable. He knows all things change from here.

RM- The Raizada family worried.  Arnav abrubtly left, Mami says maybe he ran off for secret marriage. ( ha! premonition?)

Next scene cut to GH- ASR pulls up in front of Kushi's home.  She is leaning on him!!! (This is BIG, but she doesn't know).  OMG, this Arnav is so tender with her..  He takes her out of the car carefully like she is a porcelain doll….RABBA VE… he looks at her and then at her house and then at her again.  I guess it is a reminder of her status? But… his feelings? Does it matter?  He walks her into the house and Payal and Buaji are there frantic.  Questions, questions, questions and all he wants to do is place her on her bed.  They don't answer, where is her room, so he barges in finding her bed.  He is still enrapt in her as he carefully places her on her bed. Holding her head, protecting her.  She has hold of his shirt.  Doesn't let him go  She will never let go of him or his heart!  He gently takes her hand away, still in awe of her, he is still feeling…he is Arnav now... until….

Payal: "One minute!  Aren't you ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA? And he becomes ASR by the look of his eyes.  She blames him. She yells at him," what did she do to you?You want her to give up?' She just keeps admonishing going on and on and you can see by Barun's eyes he goes from Arnav to ASR to Arnav to ASR from guilt to remorse to guilt to remorse to guilt…AMAZING SCENE.

"WAKE UP KUSHI!  WHAT HAPPENED?"  "she fainted."  "YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR HER CONDITION!"  guilty eyes. "look, if you want me to call a doctor."  "BAS.  HOW MANY MORE FAVORS DO YOU WANT US TO OWE YOU?

Again check out his eyes…Arnav…ASR…Arnav…guilt…guilt…guilt…

"NOW HER PUNISHMENT IS OVER? DO YOU RELEASE HER?  BAS! ENOUGH! THE DOOR IS OVER THERE WE DON'T WANT TO WASTE ANYMORE OF YOUR PRECIOUS TIME!!!PLEASE LEAVE!"

Buaji throws in her 2 cents, "YOU MAY BE IN CHARGE OF YOUR OFFICE BUT IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO MY NIECE YOU WILL HAVE TO ANSWER TO ME!"  CEO of the Gupta house!!!

He goes to leave and hears Payal mention Shyamji, he stops…strange…questioning eyes….

He leaves but once outside the house he stops and again stops, like he is being pulled back by a magnetic force.. He stops in front of her bedroom window seeing Kushi in that state, seeing the wound on her tiny wrist, her grimace as her wound is being tended…he relives it in his mind.  Oh, the pain of it all!  Where are those walls?  They barricaded a lot!  He looks so worried, vulnerable, guilty, remorseful…too much for him to bear.  He leaves.

RM- Anjali on the phone saying that she doesn't know how to handle the situation.  She is worried and she doesn't want to worry her husband.   Mami comes and says that if you can't tell your husband then who can you tell?  No secrets.

Flash to Shyam- Kushi is home?  He sees the car outside the GH.  He appears to recognize the car, he turns around, ASR is standing outside the house.  Is he hiding? Shyam is acting very suspiciously

Arnav gets in to his car and is looking at the cut on his hand and sees the broken bangle.  He was injured as well.  Mingling of their blood…eternal bond.  He relives the moment of impact when the tear dropped on to him and he let go of Kushi and saw the broken bangles and injury. It broke him out of his spell then and it does now.  He leaves, tumbled walls and all.

Driving away, passing Shyam who has turned his back, he leaves. Shyams turns around…….to be con'td.

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 11 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

@Cynthia

Thnx Cynthia for your beautiful and divine words for me as always for 26 and 27.Thnx for reading it.WE surely are enjoying this journey immensely .I won't be able to do it every day as I spoke to you.Sorry Work pressure But I will be doing in between whenever I have time.I will come here for reviewing and reading all of yours becoz can't live without IF and fb.I am so happy and enjoying reading ur views under new topic every day and I know u r enjoying it as much as I am doing it.So bring it on .❤️😉

AND HAPPY BDAY MY FRIEND.❤️

My Dear Friend, It is because of fate and destiny that brought us to IPK and that is where we became friends.  My heart and  soul are blessed and honored to call you friend!  You always know exactly what to say to make me "snap out of it!" and keep me on the right course.  Thank you , thank you for making my special day even more special!!!  May God bless you always and do not stress...all is well!  xo Cin