Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gifttag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the link for  Mahaepisode . Off to watch it now .
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Was mourning for the loss of ipk ever since it ended. Cudnt even bring myself to watch the old episodes again altho tried hard. Suddenly ystrdy felt like watchng ipk again. Rchd eps 16. then found this post which I was ignoring so long. No one cn stop me frm catchng up wth u guys now.  This s one of the greatest post ever in the forum! Great job creators!  Luving all the pics & eps analysis! Feeling so happy! Thanks all! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
beautiful mahaepisode.

happy and it's 3.30am.

thanks, doctor.

see you all tomorrow.

sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Katelyn

OMGosh...you are ROCKING this awesome thread! ๐Ÿ‘ Great job!  So sorry I've been so behind and have a lot to catch up on!

Thanks to...

BarunDiwani, indi52, ArshiHamesha, cinthiann1758, sigrid, supriya.arshi, arshi_obsessed, sohara, anita_21492, AR_EternalLove, gifttag, ..Zahra..
 ...and the rest of the awesome members for revisiting IPK!!

Special thanks to BarunDiwani, indi52, ArshiHamesha, and cinthiann1758 for your awesome analyses! You surely made this second journey bursting with beautiful flavors that my tongue craves and begs for more! Your analyses and writings are so beautiful! I hope someday you would be motivated and inspired enough to write Arshi fanfiction! You definitely have my support!

I agree with u %100. Revisiting IPK on this thread has been mind blowing. Have missed last few days and was getting anxious to come to the thread to read all the takes and go into our Arshi world.  
Thanks to Dear BarunDiwani, indi52, ArshiHamesha, and cinthiann1758 for their excellent analyses.  Waiting for Barundiwani to write a paper on Barun's expressions๐Ÿ˜‰. meantime enjoying your take and drool corner.๐Ÿ˜† Indi52..u have way with words. Your take on first rabbe ve and red saree and colors... U take me to a world of its own where we can be 18/19 and have our own Mr ASR๐Ÿ˜‰. Arshihamesha, your analyses..โญ๏ธ Your words,  about each episode to describe the characters...WOW!!! like REGRESSION TO REALIZATION,Contrasting shadows of alluring, bewitching, enticing, dazzling,ravishing,stunning and simply beautiful stray of emotions. But the best is, the way u take us scene by scene and make us pause...to think and see the scene through your eyes.๐Ÿ‘ cinthiann1758, each day you come up waith a beautiful line and connect the dots of that epsiode with the line.๐Ÿ‘ I wait to see which will be the next line.. OK let me go and read all the takes.๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by sigrid - 11 years ago
sigrid thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Katelyn thank you so much for your kind words.  I love IPK with my heart and soul.  It moved this woman to the core and I am just loving reliving IPK and reviewing it.  I am having a blast and I am enjoying writing so much.  I did start a FF, it is on my laptop.  maybe one day I will test it out on you girls!  Just love you all!  You have healed my broken heart ( I too lost my dad and I have an ill mom with alzheimer's, lost my bakery and my husband has had to move to NY for work) , it has been a tough year and IPK/Arnav and Kushi's love story helped to ease my pain.  This reliving of IPK has given me something to look forward to and it is my pleasure.  You girls are the bomb and I love to read your works of art too!!!

Dear cinthiann1758 we r with u and our good wishes and prayers for u and your family. Yes let us enjoy this thread and have a blast.

sigrid thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Episode 24

Their gaze still upon eachother, the melodious "Rabba Ve" music still pleasing, the rains show no sign of slowing down... 

her face asking a million questions, a moment goes by and she looks down at her left shoulder, where his strong palms have a tight grip. 

His eyes still glued to her face as if he has found answers to his million questions. 

Then the finally the realization "what am i doing?" he pushes her away, 

She got way closer that he allowed anyone to..too close to his heart, too close to his soul, so he pushed her away. 

As the melodiousness music turns to the authoritive, back score fit for ASR, he was back...not completely but at least back to blaming her because she is getting too close, first he blamed her for getting in front of the car (he had no choice to come save her), then he blamed her for getting wet (she was making him remorseful). Remorseful he was, he did feel her shiver when he was holder her tightly, 

so he offers her his coat, his protection 

"yeh jacket pehen lo! apna hulia theek karo, apna nahi to meri company ke status ka khayaal rakkha hota"  

...She quietly listens to his insulting remarks, but take his protection? no she didn't have to ...not from the rakshas who repeatedly points finger on her character, not from the rakshas who puts her down any chance he gets... but he did just save her, so she politely declines,"Hame iski koi zarurat nahi hai"  and rejects his protection. She covers herself with her dupatta symbolizing she can take care of herself.

Arnav's angry, frustrated, remourseful face reads "How dare she?" and snatches the jacket away and STORMS off. 

Finally Khushi's day from hell comes to an end as Akaash offers her a ride home almost trying to make up for his brother's wrong doings. 

Hurricane Khushi:

Arnav was driving home in the middle of two different storms: the storm outside his suv 

and the storm inside his head name Khushi. 

Thinking of every single time he had ran into her until finally its too much for him...his car comes to a screeching halt (poor breaks!). Arnav steps out almost like he wanted the rain to wash his thoughts away...thoughts of her. 

He questions himself..."Kyu mujhe pehli baar aisa lag raha hai ki mein shayad kuchh galat kar raha hun?" He gets angry and slams the door shut.

The always so decisive and sure of himself, Arnav Singh Raizada tries to convince himself "mein sahi hu (i'm right)...doubts sets in, fir kyu? kyu mujhe uss hi ka khayaal baar bar aa raha hai, SIRF ussi ka chehra! 

He takes a step away from the suv, clenching his right fist "mujhe bura nahi lag sakta  (i can't feel bad)! he tells him self "def not for her"

almost apologetic for thinking that, he leans his whole body on his car and closes his eyes, takes in deep breath as if he knows he's in trouble...

but not one lose..not even his heart, he opens his eyes...

pure determination takes over his face  "Arnav Singh Raizada ko kisi ladki se koi farq nahin padta"

Convince yourself all you want Mr.Raizada but those storms in your head show no sign no stopping anytime soon...

Barun's solo scene here should be shown in all the acting schools (i'll volunteer to to teach that class:)...he doesn't have any verbal dialogues, brings all the complex emotions of his thoughts to his face FLAWLESSLY...BRAVO Sobti !!!!!...he's not just a pretty (ok drop dead gorgeous) face. one of the best scens EVER! luv you Sobti!!!

- Also a special mention for the background score here, especially when he is stepping out of the suv...so dramatic so perfect for the mood.

-Lovely scene with Khushi/Akash and Mohan, the driver in the car, nice to see a glimps or bubbly khushi back. She starts complaining about the "laad governer" and the way Akash tries to justify his brother's actions is pretty sweet...even Mohan is offended by her words to Arnav also...hmmm he must not be a complete monster. Payal will get the dupatta Akaash wanted to give her from the heart, such a sweet moment ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Back at the RM, the storm resumes ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

The only thing that takes his thoughts away from Khushi is when maami brings up Anjali's disappointing day..."Kya hua di ke mood ko?" he jumps.

Anjali brushes it off...feel sorry for her, how can Arnav understand her sadness? only another woman could...finally his thoughts away from Khushi...till Naani reminds him of her again ๐Ÿ˜•  

Pacing back and forth, his is itching to punish her some more for doing this to him...

Enjoy Payal's cake tonight Khushi, b/c seems like more kadvi sabzi in the forcast :(

DROOL CORNER!!! 

and my personal fav ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ (poor baby, i just want to go hug him๐Ÿค—)

Love your take and than the words Storms...

Hurricane Khushi: and Protection of the coat...๐Ÿ‘

Drool corner is

sigrid thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

something for barundiwani to wake up to. ๐Ÿ˜‰ and for all of us to
just go crazy swiftly. ๐Ÿ˜†

Indi, u did make us go crazy...bullet express๐Ÿ˜†. u gave me such a heart attack.๐Ÿ˜‰Edited by sigrid - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Episode 25

The comic relief in this episode is greatly appreciated after a couple of very intense ones...packed with substance none the less...

Chirpy bubbly Khushi was missed :) 

Only 10 mins left till midnight to celebrate Paya's birthday,Khushi full of excitement and sneezes struggles to light her beloved Jiji's cake. Buaji's reactions to her multiple sneezing๐Ÿ˜†

Khushi gives Payal her present, or rather โค๏ธ from Akaash... immediately lets her know that she didn't have time to get her a gift, her boss gave it to to her...NO! not the one who shall not be name but the lovely Akaash sir **Shyaam was alarmed to hear name of these Raizada men...fishy fishy!

The foodie in me is so happy fellow foodie Khushi got to eat something sweet to washdown the bitterness of today as it was a "kadvi Methi" day..

Shyaam continues to give uncomfortable vibes...the way he looks at Khushi eeekkk, i even hate the music they play now when he stares at her.

khushi feels uncomfortable when he says stuff like "Anyone would've done that for your and Payalji's happiness"...but her people pleasing sweet self just changes the topic:

Aap ne cake nahi khaaya?

Shyaam asks her if she works with Akaash, i guess when he got her the job it wasn't supposed to be at the main office for a reason...he def has some connection to the Raizadas.

Khushi replies, "I wish i worked with Akaash, par iss waqt to hamaare pale voh laad governer Arnav Singh Raizada pada hua hai," puts 3 of her fingers up, 

"TEEN NAAM WALA RAKSHAS HAI RAKSHAS!!!!" licks of cake off of index figer (love thsese little touches)...

"lets not talk about him, varna yeh cake ka swaad bhi kharaab ho jaayega" since ASR is "Kadva Karela" that gives her "kadvi methi" days and all

At the RM, tenderness on Arnav's face as he restlessly paces back and forth...

He knows what to do! picks up the phone "Khushi Kumaari Gupta, itni asaani se chain ki saans na lene donga tumhe!" (hmmm Arnav bitwa, could it be because she took away your "chain ki saans")

Arnav flinches as her ring tone goes off "chal maiyaa ke bhavan bhavan bhavan!" *need to go LMAO for  a minute****...ok i'm back...WHY did they take that ring tone away in the later episodes WHY WHY WHY?????

Khushi picks up thinking its her parents "aap soye nahin?"
Arnav: What?!

*tiff between Buaji and Khushi
Arnav loses patience, "tumhaari bakhwaas bandh ho gayee ho to dhyaan se suno!" (even the way he yells at her like that is sexy to me)

poor Khushi...

Arnav resumes "i don't like to repeat myself" he orders her to do some more mindless tedious work overnight and get it to his house in the morning...[I always wondered why he makes her come to his house? is it really just to cause her inconvenience or is it because that is the earliest he can see her again? lets explore:

ASR, in his bed๐Ÿ˜ณ (try not to faint or die here, he looks deadly!!! you have been warned!),

eyes wide open, gulping...tossing and turning as he thinks about  that red saari yet again.

He turns the lights off in his room, as if trying to turn off his mind... but i think his eyes remained wide open in the darkness. The light in his mind was too bright. me thinks he couldn't wait to see her :)

Khushi receives her workload, he even makes sure she is well equipped: **need to go LMAO again

ASR's wicked sense of humor at its best here!!!! LOVE it

Khushi rants "Itna bada aadmi hoke yeh Baba Aadam ke zamaane ka typewriter bhej diya!!!"

she makes the birtday girl go to sleep, but Shyaam, yet again here to lend a hand.

The next day for Khushi is filled with surprises:

1st surprise: she learns Anjali and Arnav are siblings...

๐Ÿคฃ

2nd suprise: Maamiji is not a servent

3rd surprise: the Rakshas likes to garden??...WHAT THE!

Love the Rabba ve #3, Arnav about to trip, reaches for Khushi, khushi drops the typwriter to save him.

They both have each other, just lovely the way Arnav looks at her, finally in person after hours in hi mind:

Anaji walks in:  yeh kya hua Khushi??

Arnav baffled how his sister knows Khushi and also seems to like her (His Di's approval means so much to Arnav...this doesn't help the crush situation)

Khushi: "sir geer rahe the, maine use bachaaya"

Arnav's raction is too funny here and so within his character, "mein geer raha tha? tum geer rahi thi maine tumhe bachaya!"- this is exactly how he should react, a man that writes his own destiny and not willing to give credit to even powers above is certainly not doing to admit that Khushi Kumaari Gupta saved him from falling.

Arnav needs saving first, but Khushi is also about to slip, they both end up saving eachother...wow! moment imitates their whole journey

Arnav learns Khushi has already been in his house before and he immediately gives her an angry look..she is  inside all aspects of his life with out his permission DAMMIT! 

He wants her to go, but Di insists she stays for tea...

Another interesting aspect about this scene, This is the first time they meet at the Arnav's house, by their magical pool side AND Arnav is surrounded by the three women that complete his soul: Khushi, Anjali, and his Mother- we learn much later on why he loves to garden, he feels close to her around the plants as she tought him all he knows about gardening..this is one aspect of Arnav i believe HAD to be sketched out by the CVs much earlier because these plants always had a special place  in his heart...HATS OFF IPK TEAM!!!!

Love the way Khushi looks at Arnav here:

Cute scene at the table as Khushi unintentionally and hezitantly takes over Choteys seat too๐Ÿ˜†...

those angry stares are brilliant! cutest part is when they both sneeze at the same time, and i think Anjali speaks for all of us when she says "God bless both of you!" 

Naani asks: aap bhi Chotey ki tarah baarish mein bhig ke aayi hai ka? (did you get wet like Arnav in the rain???)

LOL Naaniji! Chotey ki tarah nahee, Chotey ki SAATH boliye! 

Khushi and Arnav's lips remain speechless to naani, but their eyes speak about thousand words a minute about the thunderous night from yesterday

DROOL CORNER!!!!

Arnav in beeed mmm โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
aina123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved th Maha episode, khushi will rock on monday.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

I'm sorry, still a day behind :(  here is my take on ...

Episode 25

The comic relief in this episode is greatly appreciated after a couple of very intense ones...packed with substance none the less...

Chirpy bubbly Khushi was missed :) 

Only 10 mins left till midnight to celebrate Paya's birthday,Khushi full of excitement and sneezes struggles to light her beloved Jiji's cake. Buaji's reactions to her multiple sneezing๐Ÿ˜†

Khushi gives Payal her present, or rather โค๏ธ from Akaash... immediately lets her know that she didn't have time to get her a gift, her boss gave it to to her...NO! not the one who shall not be name but the lovely Akaash sir **Shyaam was alarmed to hear name of these Raizada men...fishy fishy!

The foodie in me is so happy fellow foodie Khushi got to eat something sweet to washdown the betterness of today as it was a "kadvi Methi" day..

Shyaam continues to give uncomfortable vibes...the way he looks at Khushi eeekkk, i even hate the music they play now when he stares at her.

khushi feels uncomfortable when he says stuff like "Anyone would've done that for your and Payalji's happiness"...but her people pleasing sweet self just changes the topic:

Aap ne cake nahi khaaya?

Shyaam asks her if she works with Akaash, i guess when he got her the job it wasn't supposed to be at the main office for a reason...he def has some connection to the Raizadas.

Khushi replies, "I wish i worked with Akaash, par iss waqt to hamaare pale voh laad governer Arnav Singh Raizada pada hua hai," puts 3 of her fingers up, 

"TEEN NAAM WALA RAKSHAS HAI RAKSHAS!!!!" licks of cake off of index figer (love thsese little touches)...

"lets not talk about him, varna yeh cake ka swaad bhi kharaab ho jaayega" since ASR is "Kadva Karela" that gives her "kadvi methi" days and all

At the RM, tenderness on Arnav's face as he restlessly paces back and forth...

He knows what to do! picks up the phone "Khushi Kumaari Gupta, itni asaani se chain ki saans na lene donga tumhe!" (hmmm Arnav bitwa, could it be because she took away your "chain ki saans")

Arnav flinches as her ring tone goes off "chal maiyaa ke bhavan bhavan bhavan!" *need to go LMAO for  a minute****...ok i'm back...WHY did they take that ring tone away in the later episodes WHY WHY WHY?????

Khushi picks up thinking its her parents "aap soye nahin?"
Arnav: What?!

*tiff between Buaji and Khushi
Arnav loses patience, "tumhaari bakhwaas bandh ho gayee ho to dhyaan se suno!" (even the way he yells at her like that is sexy to me)

poor Khushi...

Arnav resumes "i don't like to repeat myself" he orders her to do some more mindless tedious work overnight and get it to his house in the morning...[I always wondered why he makes her come to his house? is it really just to cause her inconvenience or is it because that is the earliest he can see her again? lets explore:

ASR, in his bed๐Ÿ˜ณ (try not to faint or die here, he looks deadly!!! you have been warned!),

eyes wide open, gulping...tossing and turning as he thinks about  that red saari yet again.

He turns the lights off in his room, as if trying to turn off his mind... but i think his eyes remained wide open in the darkness. The light in his mind was too bright. me thinks he couldn't wait to see her :)

Khushi receives her workload, he even makes sure she is well equipped: **need to go LMAO again

ASR's wicked sense of humor at its best here!!!! LOVE it

Khushi rants "Itna bada aadmi hoke yeh Baba Aadam ke zamaane ka typewriter bhej diya!!!"

she makes the birtday girl go to sleep, but Shyaam, yet again here to lend a hand.

The next day for Khushi is filled with surprises:

1st surprise: she learns Anjali and Arnav are siblings...

๐Ÿคฃ

2nd suprise: Maamiji is not a servent

3rd surprise: the Rakshas likes to garden??...WHAT THE!

Love the Rabba ve #3, Arnav about to trip, reaches for Khushi, khushi drops the typwriter to save him.

They both have each other, just lovely the way Arnav looks at her, finally in person after hours in hi mind:

Anaji walks in:  yeh kya hua Khushi??

Arnav baffled how his sister knows Khushi and also seems to like her (His Di's approval means so much to Arnav...this doesn't help the crush situation)

Khushi: "sir geer rahe the, maine use bachaaya"

Arnav's raction is too funny here and so within his character, "mein geer raha tha? tum geer rahi thi maine tumhe bachaya!"- this is exactly how he should react, a man that writes his own destiny and not willing to give credit to even powers above is certainly not doing to admit that Khushi Kumaari Gupta saved him from falling.

Arnav needs saving first, but Khushi is also about to slip, they both end up saving eachother...wow! moment imitates their whole journey

Arnav learns Khushi has already been in his house before and he immediately gives her an angry look..she is  inside all aspects of his life with out his permission DAMMIT! 

He wants her to go, but Di insists she stays for tea...

Another interesting aspect about this scene, This is the first time they meet at the Arnav's house, by their magical pool side AND Arnav is surrounded by the three women that complete his soul: Khushi, Anjali, and his Mother- we learn much later on why he loves to garden, he feels close to her around the plants as she tought him all he knows about gardening..this is one aspect of Arnav i believe HAD to be sketched out by the CVs much earlier because these plants always had a special place  in his heart...HATS OFF IPK TEAM!!!!

Cute scene at the table as Khushi unintentionally and hezitantly takes over Choteys seat too๐Ÿ˜†...

those angry stares are brilliant! cutest part is when they both sneeze at the same time, and i think Anjali speaks for all of us when she says "God bless both of you!" 

Naani asks: aap bhi Chotey ki tarah baarish mein bhig ke aayi hai ka? (did you get wet like Arnav in the rain???)

LOL Naaniji! Chotey ki tarah nahee, Chotey ki SAATH boliye! 

Khushi and Arnav's lips remain speechless to naani, but their eyes speak about thousand words a minute about the thunderous night from yesterday

DROOL CORNER!!!!

LOved in RED and Excellent at BLUE.Yes indeed it was the layout epi for future so this layout for ALL three important ladies in Arnav's life.๐Ÿ‘

Loved three surprises.It was Khushi's expressions day ๐Ÿ˜‰

He wants to see in person thats why he called her there or u can say it was written in FATE.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ