Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: indi52

hi arshihamesha, 

loved your evil analysis of episode 21. 

there was evil in the air, you're right.πŸ˜‰ some of it delicious, some just plain yuck. so you too felt that stepping toward her at the end with the intense, difficult to explain look was interesting? hmmm. about her not liking leeza's physical fling at asr, well i felt it was more to do with her upbringing and standards of "decent" behaviour that got rattled. but maybe there was more.

that him picking up the stack with his left hand casually, while she falls over trying to carry it with even two hands, nice take on it. i was wondering what it meant, other than the obvious, his strength is massive in many ways versus hers, yet...

your saw him stepping from the darkness of alone toward her, light, and love. i just saw the night descend and a different feeling enter their space.  both interesting so what the, i like both πŸ˜†.

Thnx Indi.

I agreed with you it is her upbringing but the way she turned her head and expression on her face that tells different story to me.Regardless she acknowledged the feeling of LOVE way too late than Arnav but there was definitely the turmoil of raging emotions and hormones was mutual which they both were denying and was hard for them to even realize.According him she is LOW AUKAT girl who is a GOLD DIGGER and for her HE is a RAKSHAS at that point.I want to go back in time and think how does it feel at the age of 18-20 in this kind of circumstances but in vain I can't recall any moment or feeling for me because I WAS A BOOKWORM who wanted to make parents proud.LOL
Really this show is taking me back at that time to feel those premonitions and inkling thoughts.Just hard to explain because these are very strange and hard to put in writing.

I know what are you saying about "descending night and feelings in the space" and I connected it to step towards LOVE and LIGHT because I connected that moment with episode 22 Where he is challenging her with BLUE dress but he is gauging her with his gaze and smirks and full confidence that goes beyond when he is standing dumb struck infront of beauty in RED.
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
First Rabba ve       ARSHI  β€οΈ

also watched last year new year episode of Arshi πŸ˜Š
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Episode 22

The Lucknow Express

This episode is one of the greatest episodes ever filmed in IPKKND history.  So many emotions going on and the tracks have been laid for the Lucknow Express and its destination is set.

Episode begins with the wrath of the Engineer of the Lucknow Express.😑  He says angrily,"You ruined the show in Lucknow, you want to be noticed ?  So shut up and go now, put on this dress, or else." πŸ˜‘

Decision made and only one option for our Lucknow Express. πŸ˜­ The Goddess has been summoned for help again.πŸ˜‰  The engine has been refueled.  We will see...when we leave the station...

In the meantime the only thing that removes him from her is his sister's call.  Anjali❀️ is happy her husband is coming home and they are having a pooja.  Please come and he says he can't he has suffered a great loss.  He has to stay on the platform.  Will he board the Lucknow Express?

Back at the Gupta house, Shyam is readying himself to leave, holding and then hiding a piece of jewelry from Buaji.  They have this long conversation where some great words are spoken.

Buaji: "Found right person, found right heart...form right relationship..."πŸ˜‰
Shyam: "My heart is here, but when I am there my heart is there!"  Warning words... Passengers beware!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Scene cuts to Kushi as she is calling home and Shyam answers. He is commanding most of the conversation when he realizes that Kushi is quiet, he asks her, "Did they break the Lucknow Express?"  She asks Shyam to stay because there is trouble at work and so it begins... Shyam's obvious obsession...he changes his plans to help Kushi.  He is staying on board the Lucknow Express.πŸ˜’

Kushi then refuels her engine with Devi Maya Goddess energy and says , "I will not accept defeat!!!"πŸ‘πŸΌ

Pooja has started, Anjali❀️ anxiously awaiting her husband's arrival...the doorbell.  Is it him?

Back to the shoot..Jeff has got to go.  Where is she?  La is going to go get her when all of a sudden she appears...

THE LUCKNOW EXPRESS... in a red saree looking absolutely stunning...  frightened out of her wits... but there, ready for the shoot in her traditional dress.😲

La is furious, but our Lucknow Express is ready to stand up for her beliefsπŸ‘πŸΌ

"I WILL NOT, I CAN NOT WEAR THOSE CLOTHES!"  πŸ‘πŸΌ

SHE STANDS UP FOR TRADITION. WOMEN OF TRADITION.  SHE WILL NOT CHANGE!πŸ‘πŸ‘

GET ON BOARD THE LUCKNOW EXPRESS OR MISS YOUR RIDE!

Thank God for Jeff who agrees. He sees a different view through his camera lens eyes. He asks her to STAND IN THE LIGHT, Yes, this can work!πŸ‘

As she turns around... ASR is coming into the shoot... and... stops dead on the tracks...πŸ˜•

HE SEES HER...THERE IS A DEEP STIRRING...YOU CAN SEE IT...YOU CAN FEEL IT...THE COAL IS IGNITED, THE FIRE IS BURNING, THE ENGINE STARTED...πŸ˜‰

RABBA VE, RABBA VE, RABBA VE...❀️

Where is the anger?😑
I only see longing...😲❀️
Their eyes meet...  her dress slips off her shoulder... they break eye contact and he realizes he is no longer mesmerized.  He moves forward, he was ready to board the Lucknow Express, but with one foot on the step he realizes, gets angry again, where's the dress? Jeff intercedes..to shoot or not to shoot that is the question... He stares ...we wait with bated breath...

ALL ABOARD!πŸ˜†

ALL ABOARD THE LUCKNOW EXPRESS!πŸ˜†

DESTINATION HAPPINESS...that is to come later...πŸ˜‰

He agrees...He walks away,
just mesmerized by her beauty...never realizing he just got aboard...πŸ‘

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 11 years ago
@cinthiann1758
Wow loved your Lucknow Express analysis!  πŸ‘  Yep, ASR got on board unknowingly! πŸ˜†  It will be the ride of his life!  Thank you so much for sharing!
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: indi52

hey barundiwani,

hope first day of year was good, glad you enjoyed my picture postcard πŸ˜†. just read your take 21, cute. happened to find an exchange between you and cinthiann on asr and how he looked at women, where you've gone into specific details about his ties and interaction with naniji, mami, la, di, and khushi. 

it's brilliant. and each observation and interpretation, perfect. this is a rare man. and not in a boring, blanket holier than thou way. but nuanced, thinking through his ideas. the best part for me always: asr levels with you. no matter who you are. his attitude toward women, presumably cultivated through his relationship with his mother, whom he loved deeply and lost, and later honed by his own thoughts, gives me frankly goosebumps. makes him incredibly sexy. 

Thanks Dear, 1st day of the new yrs...well good but down with some virus ..so ready to be healthy the rest of the year πŸ˜† hope yours was good as well!  i'm just trying to rest up but i couldn't miss today epi as it was our first Rabba Ve :)

Glad you liked my take on ASR and women, yes the writers did a brillian job with giving him layers that i haven't seen in any characters at least recently...and Barun was just meant to bring him to life. Yes ASR is smart, powerful and (thank to Barun) devastatingly good looking but its these layers and his relationships with anjali, akaash, naani etc etc that make him sexy. also i loved that fact that he didn't lie πŸ˜ƒ  very sexy. someone made a post on how ASR would still be hit if Barun didn't play him b/c he was written so well. while i think that's true,  ASR was sketched to almost perfection (i say almost b/c of the last few months), but Barun made him Epic.
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

@cinthiann1758

Wow loved your Lucknow Express analysis!  πŸ‘  Yep, ASR got on board unknowingly! πŸ˜†  It will be the ride of his life!  Thank you so much for sharing!

Thanks Katelyn.  It was so much fun to write.  Just love this show and reliving it with you guys!  Happy New Year!
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@Cynthia

Loved your Lucknow Express.Just brilliant πŸ‘and yes he is unwillingly already boarded on it.πŸ˜‰
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@BarunDiwani

I hope u feel better.Same here 2moorow going to work with this.Lets see
What happens.My kids are already staying away from me LOL
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
cynthia hi,

lucknow express was gorgeous. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ you are right, it was one of ipk's most beautiful episodes ever. the richness of the first episode was here, and both actors were masters of the moment. that first rabba vey was exquisite. thanks for your take, as delightful as the express.
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Thanks Dear, 1st day of the new yrs...well good but down with some virus ..so ready to be healthy the rest of the year πŸ˜† hope yours was good as well!  i'm just trying to rest up but i couldn't miss today epi as it was our first Rabba Ve :)

Glad you liked my take on ASR and women, yes the writers did a brillian job with giving him layers that i haven't seen in any characters at least recently...and Barun was just meant to bring him to life. Yes ASR is smart, powerful and (thank to Barun) devastatingly good looking but its these layers and his relationships with anjali, akaash, naani etc etc that make him sexy. also i loved that fact that he didn't lie πŸ˜ƒ  very sexy. someone made a post on how ASR would still be hit if Barun didn't play him b/c he was written so well. while i think that's true,  ASR was sketched to almost perfection (i say almost b/c of the last few months), but Barun made him Epic.

aw, hope you're feeling top of the world soon. πŸ€—

our first rabba vey, πŸ˜³ mmm sounds nice. and wasn't it just too too too good?

in bold, right you are. without barun, we wouldn't have this sense of asr everywhere. epic.

see you soon.
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago