Blast from the past thread#2! Episode 31- page 128 - Page 33

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
^ Thank you so much, Indi!!  🤗  I'm very touched by your thoughtfulness and your beautiful words!  😭 Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: shesherkobita

Thank you sooo much for this thread... I watch online some old epi.. to get my IPKKND fix... I only watch the earlier ones... none after sep 2012. 

I love these early episodes... what kind of relationship did ASR have with other girls i wonder... like how deep were they? The way he keeps saying things like You don't know what Betamz means or character dheela means (later epi) makes me wonder... He is fashioned after dark & broody Mills&boons characters who were supposed to be quite experienced... ðŸ˜‰

Why is he so attracted to her... her beauty (epi off the ramp) or bcos she stands up to him... or maybe both... sigh... i love these episodes... thanks again...

I totally agree with you!  I think he is attracted to her because of her beauty as well as her strength and conviction!  She stands up and retort back to him whereas no one would dare!  I think deep inside he is very impressed with her.  That's why he is somewhat angry with himself and especially her for effecting him so much!  He is protecting his heart by being mean and pushing her away!  She is truly a worthy opponent!  I think it's really attraction in the guise of hatred!

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

@Cinthiann 

Totally agreed with this:

I love the fact that this man can not stop thinking about her, even in anger. ðŸ˜¡ His hatred and stone cold heart is being ignited by the sparks flying from one Kushi Kumari Gupta and it seems will soon be turned into passion.

Since Sheesh Mahal she is getting on his last nerve and that annoys him.

I agree with both of you!  There is a very fine line between love and hate!  He is so consumed with thoughts of her!
CookieeMonster thumbnail
OMG loved the episode!
Arnav was confident that khushi wont be able to complete the task but then she came with all the work finished! 
Arnav's shocked face😲 was so funny.🤣
In the future if I get a khadoos boss like ASR and he gives a job like that then I am gonna do it the way khushi did... record the whole thing with MY PHONE!😆😛
Cant wait for next week! Their first RAIN HUG!!!! I wanna watch the scene now... but I am not gonna ruin it since we are re-living IPKNND and I want to experience that feeling again we had when we first watched IPKKND!
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Round 2 today after Khushi's epic win against the mighty ASR in yesterday's episode, was so  excieted but work got crazy again and then busy day all around, finally saw it, tired as hell but can't sleep without posting...or else will dream about it 😆

ASR smirks as this time he just knows he's got her, there is no way she will be able to type this letter. "Nahin kar paayegi"

Again, completlely consumed in the thought of beating her, he eagerly waits for her...VERY EAGERLY.

FInally Khushi is back, looking worried as she isn't confident...ASR so confident that he won, tells her he hopes she put a 1 lakh rs check with the letter ( hasn't learned his lesson yet). Begins to open the letter, and how quickly the smirk on his face turns into a puzzled, angry, shock  (i'm running out of verbs to describe all the expression on Sobti's face) look.

"To tumhe English aati hai" (So you know english) he asks while still in disbelief, to which she denies. "to yeh hua kaise?" wanting to know how she managed to outsmart him yet again. Khushi, having nothing to hide, chirpily tells him she taped what he was saying since his English was too fast for her.

Maybe now ASR will get that our Khushi is not just a pretty face...she gets it done!

Not at all pleased, still his eyes fixated on Khushi (i kinda liked that :) ASR asks Lavanya if all the other stuff she was assigned is done. the "done" "done" and "reported" answers from Khushi left both La and ASR stunned or rather speechless...

"Aur Khucch?" Khushi asks ready to tackle the next thing...no answer
"To hum jaaye?" ...no answer
"hum jaaten hai"...no answer, Khushi leaves and La had to endure a very delayed "WHAT THE!!"  totally meant for Khushi ðŸ¤£ poor La, i hope those designer handbags are worth it though!

It was a very good first day in hell for Khushi Kumaari Gupta, usne kara and aur kara, just as she said she would to her jiji. Manju (God bless this woman) represents all of us at this moment, i place my bet on Khushi too!

Khushi makes her way home in an extra good mood, so naturally when Buaji opens the door, she feels extra love and gives her a extra big hug

not a big fan of affection and defenitly not khushi's affection, she says the funniest dialogue of today in my opinion:
"Aise chipak gayee jaise gond ki dibbe ka dhakkan chipak jaat ha?" (u stick to me like a lid of a glue jar (sounds funnier in hindi LOL) ) ðŸ¤£

Buaji then proceeds to tell her someone cam from the office, poor Khushi is so scared that its Arnav..immediatly puts a smile on her face so Buaji wouldn't have any doubts about her new job.  Khushi always hid her real feelings so well. poor soul doesn't want anyone to worry about her.  eventually she goes in the other room and find her "surprise" ssshyaam.

Payal tells her that Shyaam will be staying as a paying guest...Khushi is a little taken back, but then she jokes about a million dollar question
"Kahin aap hamaara peecha to nahin kar rahe?" if only she took her instincts seriously at this time ðŸ˜•

Meanwhile, Arnav also make it home but not in such a great mood as khushi. Bechara wants to just sit on the sofa and unwind when naani comes with a bunch of potential Raizada bahus . 

NOT interested and NOT pleased

He decides he is just going to tell naani about La, just then Di interrupts and again Arnav doesn't go against Di's wish... though this time it took all he had not to!

It's revealed that Payals bday is coming up and Khushi is planning a surprise, Sashi and Garima call and learn about Shyaam living as a paying guest. Garima's motherly instincts kicks in a she worries about her two young daughters...it's funny that Garima is more worried here and Sashi is the more laid back one...

the episode ends with ASR pacing back and forth in his office, her thoughts have totally consumed him. he waits for her arrival and accidently overhears her telling Pam that she had to leave early. more determined that ever to win at all costs, he promises to make sure that she doesn't leave early...kyun ki "haar naam ka shabt" is not in his dictionary.

ok now i'm worried for Khushi and poor Payal on her bday...

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!

Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
@ArshiHamesha, great post today !

He has nothing to say but "WHAT THE" just worth watching and drooling (As Barundiwani says)
 He wants to bursts out but he is out of words.She finished his given task as well as Lavanya's.How could she ðŸ˜³

LOL! yeah i was drooling and laught at the same time during this scene! Barun was dead on with the expressions, and i liked how nothing came out of his mouth but was thinking up soo much to say. Khushi probably left too soon haha!

BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

I know indi52 IPK indeed has changed my life.You can imagine 18 years I was not interested in anything on TV.Movies once in a while.Just work work and work and all the surroundings were like didn't exist for me.Yes after watching IPK nothing comes close only the best.I don't know how do ppl change their taste that quick.
Barundiwani you are not alone my both kids call me Crazy because they never saw me like that.I din't know but this forum is the only place and you guys are my only professional therapist.What will happen when this forum is going to close???😕

Well lets hope that this forum NEVER closes, and our grandkids will be yelling at us to get off of IF LOL!
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

dabangg 2 was exactly what it set out to be. a wild, paisa wasool tamasha film with an endearing spoofy gangsta cop at its heart. song, dance, dead bodies, item numbers (a little too extreme item for me 😆, but because kareena's eyes were smiling and malaika seemed to keep a sis in law reserve despite the bare all look and the shake all moves, they were watchable, yet i couldn't keep thinking of the girl who'd just been moved to singapore from delhi after the horrific assault on her. is this the kind of thing that seems to indicate it is ok to look at women a certain way? don't know, but the thought stayed.) 

i was in splits and my brain took complete rest. campy, and in its genre it was very good. touches of black humour and an endearing, early hindi cinema style comic slant to some relationships. sallu was in top form. good thing, he's learnt to hang loose, laugh a bit at himself. 

i am glad ipk gave you all that. me too. married 27 years, all ok, yet all the usual vicissitudes of life that seem to deaden you a bit. then in walked ipk. ðŸ˜³

OK, will def go see it this weekend. I grew up obsessing over Salman until he started taking his shirt off for no reason...his acting went downhill after that too. but i did like the first Dabaang so sounds like i'll like this one too. dont get me started on the item numbers,  not sure what the industry is trying to proove...there is not sense of responsibility by the industry toward the youth in India. In hollywood so many celebrities go out of their way to be good role models. so far only seen handful of bollywood actors doing that. so sad about the rape situations everywhere in India. wow married 27 yrs, great, ya even these 8 yrs have been good but nothing can beat that phaze int he begining which over time obviously need to phaze out and make way for other phazes in life...IPK did such a good job depicting those feelings during Payash's wedding. Sarun were just PERFECT!  

BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

@BarunDiwani, indi52,  ArshiHamesha

Thank you for sharing your stories!   I have a story of my own as well.  In July, I've loss my father!  😭 It was a really difficult and sad time for me.  I think IPK kept me sane!  It distracted me from my grief and pain!  IPK and IF provided good therapy! 😃 

🤗big hug to  you dear, i'm so sorry for your loss!!!! I"m so glad IPK was there for you. it really is good therapy!!!  feel free to PM me anytime ðŸ˜Š
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Doctor...

Love you guys for regularly visiting this thread ðŸ¤—

Your comments about IPK made me cry. I miss our show :'(

thanks Doc ðŸ¤— u've unintentionally started a IPK thread and therapy sessions all in one ðŸ˜ƒ