Mysticaldivine thumbnail
EPISODE 18

Episode starts with "Tu hi Bata Mere Maula Sequence"I don't know how many times I hear this and every time it touches my heart.

Khushi's challenge and fearlessness in her eyes was amazing. ASR's wait for her to face his given hell is way too good.But honestly I've never seen so many goofies in the same shorts.LOL

His confidence of making her leave in one day and her praying to Devi Mayyan to face his given task is too good.Regardless I hated him in these epis but one thing is sure His charm and attractiveness is too hot to handle.😛

Anjali is so sweet in these epis until she becomes selfish one.Her teasing towards Akash is so sweet.

Akash and Payal's Love budding scene is awesome.very small but very big impact of these side scenes have in the beginning.

Shyam Manohar Jha finally got successful in entering Gupta house.No matter what you guys say I am very pessimist and since from the beginning I am seeing a pattern.He is always there where Khushi is.He does not seem sweet to me but creepy yes because when any MAN seems so sweet the it is so evident he is up to something.Too much good is suspicious to me.

Payal's sadness over her broken marriage and her worries for Khushi is very touchy.

Anjali and Naniji's convo about Ms K was hillarious

Wonderful epi and yes waiting to see How Khushi is going to accomplish her task and defeat on ASR face.I wish I were there to say to him "In your face"

MOMENTS OF  THE DAY:

Tu hi bata mere Maula sequence
Titan's Clash and confusion over "Meaurements"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-EHuT1Y7cg

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-EHuT1Y7cg[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: indi52

hi barundiwani,

i missed you and your caps. just do one on 16 if you feel like it. one could talk about that drop anytime, any number of times 😆 😭 😡 😃 

I just may do that!!! I finally saw 16, now for 17 & 18...boy its going to be a LOOONG post!!!😆
..Zahra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Episode!!
Brilliant Start To The Epi With PayAsh and ArHi 'Tu Hi Bata Mere Maula' Sequence. ❤️
The Akash And Anjali Scene Was Hilarious, Loved The Way Anjali Was Teasing Akash 😆

Eventhough Arnav Is BeingVery Mean To Khushi And Trying His Best To Make Khushi's Life Hell, I Still Can't Resist His Charm...  Mr.Raizada And His Smirks Are Too Hot To Handle. 😳
Can't Wait To See Arnav's Reaction When He Finds Out That Khushi Has Completed The Task Successfully. :D

*Zahra*
Edited by ..Zahra.. - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

to go back to the sort of stuff khushi does: opens the shop, keeps the books, goes to pay taxes and runs errands on her scooter, usually sons do these things. interesting, nayi soch with a light hand elevates this small town girl with a giggle and her sanka to another plane of being a girl. khushi was drawn with as much care and specificity as asr, pity later the ways of generic sp bahu had to be dumped on her. no matter, here she sparkles, and that makes me so happy. this beauty had the brains to know how to handle her beast, for she could feel his heart, one that even he had forgotten 😃

Indi I loved the way you described Khushi.Yes this was the Khushi who hooked me up because that reminded me of my old days.But they just butchered her character so badly just like so many things in the show later on can't explain.But no complaints even those worse epis were way too good than anything right now.I can't see or tolerate how they are trying in making other SHOW  same as IPK.😡
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
ruby-red thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved todays episode.
really liked when khushi and payal are talking and payal says to khushi TUM SAY TO KOI PAGAL HI SHAADI KARAY GA, and khushi says '' woh to hey'' and then they show arnav, i thought that was done really nicely.
arnav thinks khushi wont be able to do the task, and the smirk on his face, he looked so cute.
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
I just loved this episode.  I loved how ASR looks. 😛
 The first sequence with all four upcoming lovebirds and their daydreaming about each other was brilliant.  I know that ASR was thinking of ways to destroy Kushi Kumari Gupta for he has all these feelings which make him angry.😡  Why should he be thinking of this lowly girl?  What is it about her that he can't stop thinking about her and why do they always run into each other?.  How can he make her life miserable.  All the thoughts...AHA 😆 take measurements of men half dressed, that should do it.😉  We shall see ASR, we shall see.  I think you have a decent competitor here in Kushi.👏
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Indi I loved the way you described Khushi.Yes this was the Khushi who hooked me up because that reminded me of my old days.But they just butchered her character so badly just like so many things in the show later on can't explain.But no complaints even those worse epis were way too good than anything right now.I can't see or tolerate how they are trying in making other SHOW  same as IPK.😡

you are right, arshihamesha, even in its worst days, ipk was too good. all its flaws hurt me, but never said, forget it, no need to watch. i heard the other SHOW is trying, teehee. seems khushi's clothes are being used and so is asr's music, while elsewhere the ideas from ipk. there's an article out in the ny times about our soaps. i feel like writing to them and saying, the only indian show that tried to present a really contemporary perspective, but rooted in indian life, was not mentioned. and guess what, the iconoclastic hero was a rage both in india and abroad as was his feisty young lover. khushi was a delight. and how well they wrote her dialogues.
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
reflorated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I wanna see the episode when K is trapped in the guest house and A rescues her.

What epi was that?
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
updated on page 31. 😳
..Anita.. thumbnail
Akash is such a hopeless romantic...his scene with Anjali always make me smile
And I loed the picturization of tuhi bata meri maula...it was so cute
And as for la's purese...it looked like a carry on luggage
And Khushi use to be so clever...I loved how she came up with the daaga idea...and I have never seen a guy look at a girl like that when she called him bhaiya...he seemed fida over Khushi