Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Episode 16

A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY FRIEND "INDI" for the pictures 

What an epi just breathtaking. Starting form office meeting how many emotions were displayed in those couple of minutes despite love and hate. There was Khushi who just solved the riddle of ASR as Arnav Singh Raizada and standing confused and insulted trying to put herself together against this storm standing infront of him.

There is ASR who is gulping the beauty and innosence of this small town girl but at the same time his ego was pushing him at the edge to throw that girl out of his office.

Here is Khushi who is lioness and has a courage to fight back against him is telling him "Something is wrong with this place and now she got it after seeing him" and I was hey girl you didn't just say that.

ASR and his anger has no limits.May Devi Mayyan be with you Khushi now

Titan's clash just getting worse and no one wants to back down

Khushi wants to go away and does not want to work anymore but that was against Boss's wish because he wants to intimidate her with his strength and power.

And here we go when he stepped forward and she stepped backward untill she is ready to fall down instead of his help.Both are rocking with their egos.

And omg he deliberately let her fall down.(I always hated him for doing this no matter what sorry guys if I broke anyone's heart)

Such a powerpack episode.Everything and everyone was portrayed fully in 20 minutes.

MOMENT OF THE DAY:

Titan's Clash and Khushi's fall

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCMtkhluriw

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCMtkhluriw[/YOUTUBE]

fantastic, arshihamesha.

love that "fall" shot. i could also never forgive him completely for this dangerous drop off πŸ˜³. clash of the titans, heehee, i used the same words. beautiful take on the personalities. yes their egos indeed are rocking. 
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
m still in episode 10...hope i can catch up soon πŸ˜Š
Lovin mami nd Nani drama...nd more over Khushi's tactics πŸ˜† its hilarious
Anjali Looks beautiful in the pink saree...i had nvr watched these episodes before...m lovin each nd every part of it
thanks for those involved in this thread πŸ˜ƒ

nd @Arshihamesha...awesome pictures of episode 16...thanks for sharin😊

@indi52 - Loved readin your review on epi 10
"asr won my heart with this gesture. unconditional, nonjudgmental love. a beautiful glimpse of it, insightful in writing. " ..πŸ‘ Same here Loved tht scene too..it was soo touchin nd sweet😊
  hope to catch up with u guys soon

Edited by supriya.arshi - 11 years ago
Naz_nisar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
First time i watched this episode, i taught arnav will save khushi from falling.but he shocked me by let khushi fall down.
reflorated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

EPISODE 17

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7lsfjb7UEU[/YOUTUBE]
ALTERNATE LINKS TO EPISODE

Alternate Youtube Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7lsfjb7UEU

Youtube Link with English subtitles:

Credit for the videos go to their respective uploaders. Also- a big hug and thank you to the lovely Katelyn, who found the english subtitle video and daily motion link for me.

Edited by V323 - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

m still in episode 10...hope i can catch up soon πŸ˜Š
Lovin mami nd Nani drama...nd more over Khushi's tactics πŸ˜† its hilarious
Anjali Looks beautiful in the pink saree...i had nvr watched these episodes before...m lovin each nd every part of it
thanks for those involved in this thread πŸ˜ƒ

nd @Arshihamesha...awesome pictures of episode 16...thanks for sharin😊

@indi52 - Loved readin your review on epi 10

"asr won my heart with this gesture. unconditional, nonjudgmental love. a beautiful glimpse of it, insightful in writing. " ..πŸ‘ Same here Loved tht scene too..it was soo touchin nd sweet😊
  hope to catch up with u guys soon

hi supriya,

thanks so much. that was quite a scene. so much was said with hardly any words and minimum action. smooth. 

i love this thread, the main reason i log on every day. real fun, watching in sequence, every day. see you. πŸ˜ƒ
someone thumbnail
Episode 17 was just awesome!!! I loved it! Payal - Akash love story is just beautiful!
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow...thanks...loved the epi
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG! The ending of that episode was that highlight Khushi sound so cute saying ASR.   
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
EPISODE 17

The episode starts with Arnav asking Khushi sarcastically if she's scared and showing her the way out as an escape. Khushi takes the papers angrily and recalls all those moments when Arnav had insulted her and signs the papers. So 1st Challenge is set and signed.Her stepping forward towards him showed him that she is not an ordinary girl and his offer showed her he is not an ordinary guy.He is "Rakshus" in her dictionary.

Arnav asks her to leave and meet him at 10am the next morning. He promises to make her life hell working in his office. "Welcome to Hell"

In Arnav's office, Lavanya expresses pleasure at the way Arnav had treated Khushi .

Arnav tells Lavanya that she may be his girlfriend but in office, he's her boss and doesn't owe her any explanation since he believes in not mixing his personal and professional life.Lavanya sure does love ASR but ASR has no feelings at this point.

Khushi is upset and is eating as she always does .Food is her comfort zone.

Payal is upset as well because she knows Khushi is lying to her.Khushi hugs Payal. Payal worriedly asks Khushi what's wrong and Khushi shows Payal the contract.Love these sisters' love which was portrayed very nicely.

Nani overhears Arnav talking to Kashyap and vows to find out what she is all about. She checks his phone and calls Ms. Kashyap . Nani is shocked to see a Ms. Kashyap whom she hadn't expected. Nani and Ms. Kashyap have a funny Q&A round wherein there is a clear miscommunication .This scene is really showing the care and love of a grandmother towards her grandchild.

Payal asks Khushi why she signed the contract. Khushi confesses that she didn't think twice and had signed the papers in blinded with rage. Payal asks her how she'll work in ASR's office for two weeks where the very first day, she had seen so much. It clearly shows how similar they both are.

In anger and rage Arnav and Khushi can't think at all.Their similarities are are so visible since from the very beginning.

Arnav recalling his encounter with Khushi. and Anjali asks what's wrong as he looks worried and they come to the point of marriage. Anjali asks if he isn't interested in marriage or marrying Lavanya. He is not sure of anything at this point.

Two elder sisters and their immense love for their siblings is mindblowing.I just Loved Anji and Payal for that'

She starts telling him about the changes that someone he'll truly love with bring but he interrupts her saying that mushy things don't happen with normal people. Anjali says it happens with her for her husband but Arnav says he's different from her. Anjali challenges that he won't even realise when that someone special will become an integral part of his life.

WHO KNOWS "Agar woh tumhain na mili to tumhari sansain ruk jaingi" is going to be realized and confessed by Arnav in EPISODE 303.Gosh what should I say.

On the other side Akash and Payal love story is getting planted.I love these early epis where we did see these in actions.

Manorma Mami and her games to make Akash agrees to marry was hillarious.

Episode ends with a spilt screen of Arnav and Khushi and I just loved it how cameraman covers Anjali with Khushi in this split screen and so true she does take a higher padestal in his life after Anjali.

MOMENT OF THE DAY

TITAN'S 1ST CONTRACT and Challenge:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWPq_4M1lRw

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWPq_4M1lRw[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

"welcome to hell."

"barbadi.com"

"naukri kya hai, khushi... pata nahin, jiji. kaam kya hai, khushi... pata nahi, jiji."

"arre shaadi toh zindagi ka sabse zaroori cheez hai... phere... sindoor, choora joda... bahut ssare goto ke saath!!! aur shaadi ke baad pati ka dher saara pyaar! "

"tum gussa mein lag rahe ho."  "shakal hi aisi hai."

"...jiske bina tum..."  "jiske bina kya, di!" "jiske bina tumharee dhakana ruk jayengi, jske bina tum jee nahin paaoge."

"aap logon ki har baat shaadi pe kyon khatam hoti hai?!!" 

"tum itna so not important chamkili ko itna importance kyon de rahe ho?"

episode 17
why do some people just get under your skin more than others? what's it about them that calls out to you right inside, where there's no place for lying, prevarication, pretense? making it impossible to look away, turn your mind off them? that clever promo four, with its evocative words comes to mind as i look at these two struggling to show the other who's right, who's not, what's what. without a clue as to what is really happening. 

as a format, they met/they hated each other/they fell hopelessly in love is not new. but to say it with finesse, intelligence, understanding, in a way that the ultimate result is beautiful, deep and long lasting, in this ipk is unique. for me, in any medium, anywhere. 

payal's very elder sis "pata nahin, jiji" leg pulling seems to say, if you know nothing about this situation, why are you hanging around here. yes, why, khushi? rakshas, laad governor, you can't stand the fellow, but you don't leave. then there's the fabulous "itna so not important" observation from la. of course, neither la nor payaliya know that they are giving leading clues into the matters of the heart to khushi and asr. on second viewing, these statements deepen in their significance, bringing a smile.

while akash is suffering from another oft told situation in the arena of love and romance: love at first sight, the object of his aroused heart is wondering if shaadi is what she wants. she has so obviously not been struck by the hapless akash, poor boy. and in the midst of this dilemma lands mami with her shaadi dreams for son. which of course includes a healthy dose of greed and dahej power, "gold pilated gaadi denge engagement ma." what's more,"angreji bhi satasat bolat hai hamre jaisa." while akas bitwa is gagging, i'm thinking what casting for mami's role. an actress who just gets it. and in her mouth, all the ridiculing of our bad wedding related customs. niice niice.

as asr noted in frustration, har baat leads to shaadi in episode 17. naniji hears "miss kassyap" and promptly bends rules, breaks into bitwa's phonewa and calls the miss home. a round of not so sparkling comedy, the only mediocre patch here, but manorama saves the day.

and finally, another elder sister at it. it's time for di's dose. but before that, what's the angry young man doing, lying pensively on his comfort seat and flashbacking on chamkili. what's up, dude? and did you just say "oh god" with a very dilli accent wali "d" at the end? but i'll forgive you, for that really funny "shakal hi aisi hai," and that killer smile on di's lecture about "jis din tumhari zindagi mein woh ladki ayegi..." and i will laud you for simply stating both to la and di taht she is your girl friend, that's all. what's more there's no crime committed in having a girl friend, it dalso does not automatically mean you want to marry. this refreshing normalcy is utterly missing on our tv space which millions of women watch and get many idaes from. isn't it time thsi space got real?

bravo, asr, you're not as bad as you have been made out to be. pity, there are people out there who still don't quite read you. so accustomed we've become to shallow writing, cardboard characters, good is visibly and obviously good, bad is only bad, we don't feel the hidden depths, we don't appreciate the necessary imperfection. perfection is the ideal this imperfection gets aware of, then seeks; sometimes making it, sometimes not. that's human and me loves it. πŸ‘

cool episode, a perfect continuation to the storm and clash of yesterday. the aftermath rumbles in two hearts. the rest of the world carries on being sweet mad family. characters getting fuller, something very natural and easy in their drawing. did i spy a smile on buaji's face as payal counted out the number of things khushi did for her dad? nothing is as it seems; as in life, so in ipk.

barun was good and even more asr. akshay, deepali, daljeet, utkarsha naik, jayashree t all really into their parts, the sense of a family. and for the very first time, khushi with hair open in her night suit, lovely. pretty breath taking in this mood and look.

to go back to the sort of stuff khushi does: opens the shop, keeps the books, goes to pay taxes and runs errands on her scooter, usually sons do these things. interesting, nayi soch with a light hand elevates this small town girl with a giggle and her sanka to another plane of being a girl. khushi was drawn with as much care and specificity as asr, pity later the ways of generic sp bahu had to be dumped on her. no matter, here she sparkles, and that makes me so happy. this beauty had the brains to know how to handle her beast, for she could feel his heart, one that even he had forgotten he had, or had wanted so hard to forget. jis din has come and woh ladki has arrived, realx, di. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago